Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Deidara ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aboard the Shera
 
 
 
Goten: “Wow!! This place is huge!!”
 
Sora: “Have a look around, but don't destroy anything.”
 
Cid: “Wait just a minute. Trunks, can I see that Dragon Radar?”
 
Trunks: “Um…sure.” He handed Cid the Dragon Radar.
 
Then, Cid connected it to the computer, and a giant screen appeared in front of them.
 
Sora: “Whoa!”
 
Cid: “With this, we can find the Dragon Balls with no problem.”
 
Donald: “Hey! There's one close by, and it's in Konoha!”
 
Goofy: “We'd better hurry and find them. If Maleficent or those Akatsuki guys found out about the Dragon Balls, they'll be looking too.”
 
Jack: “So, all we need to do is find them before they do.”
 
Leon: “Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going.”
 
Everyone: “Right!!!”
 
 
 
`Konoha' World; the Land of Snow
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, Cloud, Jack, King Mickey, Adell, Goten, Trunks, Riku, and Kairi appeared on an island completely covered in snow. Then, they heard people in the distance.
 
???: “All right, we're going to roll! Stand by!”
 
Sora: “Sounds like someone's making a movie.”
 
Donald: “Let's check it out.”
 
Then they went to see what was happening. When they arrived, there were lights and cameras everywhere. Sora then spotted Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.
 
Sora: “Hey! Naruto!”
 
Naruto: “Huh?” He spotted Sora. “Hey guys, Sora's back!”
 
Sakura: “Huh? Really?” Then she saw Sora also. “Hey, he is here. Hi Sora!”
 
They ran to greet them, Sasuke just walked. Even their sensei, Kakashi joined them.
 
Kakashi: “Welcome back, Sora.”
 
Sora: “So, what mission are you guys on this time?”
 
Naruto: “Oh, we got to watch over that snotty actress over there.” He pointed to the woman who was dressed as a princess. Then, Trunks noticed something around her neck. The necklace around her neck had an orange orb with four red stars inside.
 
Trunks: “Hey! She has a Dragon Ball!”
 
Goten: “Yeah! You're right, Trunks!”
 
Kakashi: “Hmm? Did you say, Dragon Ball?”
 
Sora: “You know about them?”
 
Kakashi: “Well, it's only a legend here. Who ever gathers them all seven Dragon Balls, can summon the Eternal Dragon that rests within them. Then, they are granted three wishes, and they can be anything you could ever dream of.”
 
Naruto: “Hmm, how come I've never heard this?”
 
Sasuke: “You were probably sleeping during that lesson.”
 
Sakura: “So, you're saying that Yukie has the Dragon Ball?”
 
Goten: “Yep and we need it.”
 
Naruto: “Well, with how stubborn she is, I doubt she'll just give it to you.”
 
Then, something got Kakashi's attention. There was someone on top of the mountain that was close by. He got a good look, and was surprised to see that it was Deidara. Then, he threw an explosive kunai.
 
BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
 
Naruto: “Whoa! Kakashi-sensei, are you insane!?”
 
Kakashi: “Everyone get back! Deidara from the Akatsuki is here.”
 
Sora: “What!?”
 
Donald: “The Akatsuki!? Oh no, they must of found out about the Dragon Balls!”
 
Deidara appeared right in front of them. “You're correct, now hand it over.”
 
He turned his head toward Yukie, and saw the Dragon Ball.
 
Deidara: “Well, if it isn't Princess Koyuki of the Land of Snow.”
 
Kakashi: “What!? Princess Koyuki!?”
 
Deidara saw the Dragon Ball around her neck.
 
Deidara: “Hmm, so that's a Dragon Ball. I'll be taking that now.”
 
Sora and Naruto jumped in front of Koyuki.
 
Sora: “I don't think so. You're not getting the Dragon Ball!”
 
Deidara: “Hmm. In that case,” he opened his palm, and there was a mouth. He pulled out a gag with clay inside, and put his hand in it. Then, the mouth in his palm started to chew it. He opened his palm, and a bird of clay was in his hand. Then, he put it on the ground, and made hand signs, and with a puff of smoke, he was on top of the same bird, but bigger, and it moved like it was alive. “I'll just have to kill you to get it!”
 
[The 13th Struggle music starts playing]
 
He snapped his fingers, and Heartless appeared in front of the others. Sora and Naruto were the ones to fight Deidara.
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used “Scan”. Deidara's HP was 2000, ATK was 90, and DEF was 80. He flew up into the air, and rammed them coming down. Then, he dropped spiders made of clay.
 
REACTION COMMAND
 
Naruto used his “Shadow Clone Jutsue”. One of the clones grabbed Sora, and threw him up in the air. All of the clones jumped into the air, and threw kunai knives at the spiders, and they exploded. When the dust cleared, Deidara spotted Naruto and Sora, and Naruto punched him to Sora, and Sora did a series of slashes.
 
 
REACTION OVER
 
 
They landed on the ground. Deidara started throwing spider bombs; they scurried to Sora and Naruto, and exploded. Sora used “Reflect” to avoid the explosion. They ran towards him, and attacked. Sora used ground combos; then Guard Break; then Explosion. Then, he did some more ground combos; and then Guard Break. Naruto used Rasengan and sent him flying. Then, Sora used more ground combos; and Guard Break; and Explosion. Deidara countered by his bird made of clay came and tackled them, and then Deidara jumped on its back. Naruto threw kunais at the bird, and Sora jumped up and used air combos; then Finishing Combo. The bird disappeared, and Deidara landed on the ground. Sora used ground combos; then Guard Break; then Explosion. Then, he used more ground combos; and then Guard Break. Naruto summoned Shadow Clones, and they all attacked Deidara. Then, Naruto used Rasengan and sent Deidara flying. Then, Sora used more ground combos; and then Guard Break. The moment the attack met, Deidara was covered by a ball of light.
 
Deidara: “Not bad.”
 
[The 13th Struggle stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
 
Deidara summoned his bird, and jumped up on his back.
 
Deidara: “You were lucky this time. But the next time we meet, you will give me the Dragon Balls.”
 
Then, he teleported to a new location.
 
Naruto: “Man, he's nuts.”
 
Kairi: “Sora!”
 
Kairi ran into Sora's arms.
 
Kairi: “You're okay!”
 
Kakashi: “Princess Koyuki of the Land of Snow, may we please have that Dragon Ball?”
 
Princess Koyuki: “What, this thing?”
 
She pulled off her necklace, and handed to him.
 
Kakashi: “So, this is a Dragon Ball. Here you go.”
 
He handed it to Sora.
 
Sora: “Thanks. So, that's one down, six more to go.”
 
He handed it to Trunks. Then, a thought came to Naruto.
 
Naruto: “Hey, Sora! I'm coming with you!”
 
Everyone: “What!?”
 
Sakura: “Naruto! You can't just leave in the middle of a mission! And Lady Tsunade will kill you for not informing her first!”
 
Kakashi: “This is why I'll tell her that Sora returned, and was in need of assistants, and needed my students. In other words, I'm allowing all three of you to go with Sora.”
 
Sakura: “But, what about…”
 
Kakashi: “I'll continue the mission. You don't have to worry.”
 
Naruto: “Alright! Thanks Kakashi-sensei!”
 
Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke turned to them.
 
Naruto: “Well, Sora? We're ready to go! We'll help you find those Dragon Balls! Believe it!”
 
Sora: “Hmm. Thanks guys.”
 
They said their good-byes, and boarded the Shera.