Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Misadventures ❯ Trauma to the Head! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- the only Character in this fic that is truly mine is Miana. The rest belong to their respective owners.
 
Series of one-shot this has only just begun so it may not seem like a crossover at first but we'll see what I can do… Muahahahahahaha!!!! XD
 
-
#2
Trauma to the Head!
-
 
Get you're mind outta the gutter… Renji entered the room where a very pale male sat awaiting treatment. He apparently had been in a wreck of sorts and now appeared to have passed on but the slight slow breaths assured Renji that the other was still there. He sighed and moved closer checking the male's pulse. The male stirred and muttered something incoherent as a police officer walked in. “We found this next to the man the name must have spooked whoever was trying to rob him. Poor guy had blood pooling all around him, saw some burn marks too and a few piles of ash but other than that.” The policeman's face furrowed in disdain before he continued, “He was mumbling something about a guy named Zack when we were bringing him in…” Renji opened up the wallet and looked at the ID within the picture matched perfectly so he read:
 
King Lucifer “The Fallen”
666 Daemon Blvd.
Demon City, Hell 18666
 
Date of Birth: 12/26/4,599,998,354 BC
Sex: M
Hieght: 808
Eyes: BK
Weight: 229
 
Renji allowed a sidelong glance wondering how the man could weigh so little for his appearance but shook the thought away and stepped close. “Are you conscious Mr. Fallen?” The covered eye slit open slightly not revealing what lay behind the thick lashes.
“Just call me Lucifer,” the voice whispered looking away his eye opening slight to reveal the entirely ebon eye except for a wispy white ring around where the iris should have been. He attempted to sit up but Renji stopped him then showed him a Kind of remote that controlled the bed.
“I prefer that you try to sleep but if you'd like to sit up press this button,” Renji said, glowering at the apparent stubborn patient who glared back.
“I know how it works! I've only been watching others do this my whole life, ok?” he growled, taking the remote. Without even looking, he pressed the button and the back of the bed began to sit him up. He realized then just how sore he was from his last encounter. Apparently those rats had tagged him in more then one place. Shrugging off the pain, he offered an unnerving half-smile to the nurse. “It's a shame. I'll probably be stuck here until tonight if you have to tend me all day.” Renji offered a disgusted look before walking towards the counter. When he turned around with clipboard in hand Lucifer towered over him, his wings tucked close and his one uncovered eye peering at him.
“Y-y-y-you shouldn't be up, y-y-you need r-r-rest…” the nurse stammered holding the clipboard up like a shield.
“Really? I was under the impression that I was well enough to walk around a bit, I'm not one that likes to sit around and do nothing you know.” The nurse gathered his courage and glared ushering Lucifer back to the bed. He knew that the male was not well he was still bleeding from several wounds and had some trauma to his head. Lucifer watched in interest as the obviously intimidated male regained his senses, and showed his amusement with a laugh. His head was spinning but it was well worth the effort to throw the nurse off. Gladly, he allowed the nurse to guide him back to the bed and help him to lie back down. Miana walked in then and gave a questioning look before pulling out a pen.
“Seems our John Doe woke up,” she said, jotting some things down.
“My name…is Lucifer, I'd prefer you call me that,” he said giving her that same wry grin that he had given Renji earlier.
“Mr. Lucifer,” she said, jotting something down.
“No mister, just Lucifer,” he replied. She looked over the clipboard at him her face extremely serious. His smile almost faltered but his pride kept it in place almost like a challenge to the woman.
“I see, where do you hail from, Lucifer?” she asked walking over to a plain lighted walk, offering a benign smile when she half-turned to peer at him. She placed a few slides up and looked them over. Noting the few irregularities, she saw a possible fracture and some other obvious signs of damage to his skull.
“Demon city,”
“Really? Don't think I've ever been there,” she replied. “Maybe, I'll visit sometime.”
“I don't take you for the type that would end up in such a gruesome place,” he offered, obviously baiting.
“Maybe, how's the weather there?”
“Hot and dry.” He was amused by the string of questions she offered for conversation.
“So where is this Demon City?” she asked, pulling the sheets down.
“Hell,” he replied, simply.
“I see, so what brought you to Japan?” she asked, unfazed by the declaration. He was a little miffed at her apparent naivety enough so that he almost forgot what she had asked.
“I'm looking for someone, Zack,” he replied.
“So you came all the way up here for one person? I figured you'd be trying to take over the world, hmm. I suppose that's who the police decided you had been mumbling about on your way in. So what does this Zack look like?” she asked. “I know a few so…” Lucifer almost laughed at this, but contained his mirth and obvious amusement.
“So first and foremost tell me about my injuries,” he replied.
“Well, you have a fracture and possible concussion which may cause some trouble, it looks a little to small to be that serious so I would assume that you can leave tomorrow night if you're lucky. They may try to keep you for at least three days if you're unlucky.” She looked at him in all seriousness allowing him to take it all in and nod in acceptance. “So what of my question?”
“He may look much different from when I first created him. It wasn't my choice that he came to earth,” he replied. “He has blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He stands about 5' 4” very small frame. He has the ability to always make someone smile and loves to annoy everyone at least once. You prolly don't know him.”
“Sounds a lot like me, only kinda different, I tend to amuse people but hate annoying them, odd hmm? Ahh well, so what happened? How did he get on earth?” she asked.
He bit his lip and chewed on it a little before finally giving his careful answer. “Jesus, saw us in the middle of something and it apparently made him snap. I left heaven after that and founded a new home.”
“Wow, so the bible does lie. That is amazing…I stopped believe that either of you existed when I was about ten or twelve then again at fifteen,” she said, suddenly.
“Really?” he asked. “Why?”
“The constant silence, I hate silence and I hate being given the silent treatment. Apparently according to all those Christians say `god is everywhere'. I say `bullshit' but that's just me…” she smiled at this and tilted her head.
“Any other questions?” he asked, definitely more amused then anything.
“Yea too many, unfortunately but here's my current: Have you had any luck yet?” she asked.
“Yea, a few times I've felt really close but no luck actually finding him,” he replied, sighing lightly.
“You're lucky you know, if you've gotten close I mean. At least you know he can't be too far from you, perhaps he's not as far as you would think. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find him,” she said rising suddenly. “I'll keep this incident off the record don't want anyone to know the devil got a little boo-boo, may make the Mental hospital happy but, eh.”
“Thanks,” he replied, shaking his head which sent it spinning once more.
 
-
End
-