Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Day 8(After the Rumble) ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters except for myself, TAB, thunderchaos, and Bill.

Sean: Welcome back to the WDF! I'm Sean.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: Today, I'm pleased to annouce that Joey and his gun are back. In fact, they never left.

Joey: Hey Sean.

Sean: I'm also pleased to annouce that we have a new refferee, Bill.

Bill: Hey Sean.

TAB: Today, we have three matches, two that are # 1 contendership matches.

Sean: That's right. The first match is for the # 1 contendership for the Video Game Championship between Link and Tails. The winner will take on Sonic at VIOLENT VALENTINE, our next PPV event. Bill, go over the rules.

Bill: Ok, You guys should dominate each other and go all out. Let's go!

(bell rings)

Link: I'm gonna go straight after you.

Tails: That's what you think.(Tails propellars into the air above Link)

Joey: That's sort of unfair.

Sean: Do you like it?

Joey: Hell yeah!

TAB: I don't think so.

~in the ring~

Tails: Try jumping, if you can jump that high.

Link: Here I come! (jumps high in the air, grabs his sword and cuts one tail off)

Tails: (falling) WHHHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!(crashes) OWWWW!!!! Hey, that's unfair. You cut off one of my tails.

Link: I'm not finished yet.

TAB: What does he mean?

Sean: He means that he's going to cut him in half.

Joey: Then this match will be really be good!

~in the ring~

Link: This blade is the last thing you'll ever see again.(cuts Tails in half to end the match)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner and # 1 contender for the VG Championship, Link.

Joey: That was an ok match.

Sean: Hey Joey?

Joey: What?

Sean: Do you like rodents?

Joey: No.

Sean: Then you might like this match between Pikachu and Hamtaro.

Joey: I hate rodents even more.

TAB: Well, let the match begin.

(bell rings)

Hamtaro: Hi! I'm Hamtaro and I...

Pikachu: PIKACHUUUUUU!!!!!!(Thunderbolt attack burns Hamtaro to ashes)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner, Pikachu.

Joey: That was a short match.

Sean: I'm shocked (drum:ta dum tee)

(audience laughs)

TAB: That was a jumb joke. Anyway, the last match is for the # 1 contendership for the Non-Anime Championship between Charlie Brown and Beavis. The winner will take on Homer Simpson at VIOLENT VALENTINE!

Sean: Well, let's get this match going!

(bell rings)

Beavis: Hehehehehehehehehehe... I think you're a dork.

CB: Oh good grief, I maybe unlucky, but I'm not smart.

Beavis: I need some chicks.

CB: You mean little chickens.

Beavis: No! I mean girls stupid!!

CB: Oh. Well I need to defeat you today.

Beavis:(eats too much sugar and becomes Cornholio) I'm Cornholio! I need teepee for my bunghole.

CB: Who are you?

Beavis: I'm Cornholio!

Joey: Cornholio? Not again.

Sean: Please kill him.

Joey: This isn't the 30 Man Rumble!

Sean: Then give it to me!

Joey: Not a chance.

Sean: If you don't kill him, I will.

( Joey and Sean fight over the Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon. Shot fires and blows up Beavis)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner and # 1 contender for the Non-Anime Championship, Charlie Brown!

Sean:<<<O___O>>> WOW!

TAB: Well that was exciting. And please, send in some reviews.

Sean: Joe, thank you for coming.

Joey: My pleasure.

Sean: That's Joey aka thunderchaos. And also for TAB and Bill, I'm Sean saying see ya from the WDF!