Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Day 13 ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters except for myself and Matt.

Sean: Welcome back to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Matt: And I'm Matt. Temporary CO-host.

Sean: Today is one busy day for all of us, so let's get started.

Matt: Our first match is for the WDF Tag Team Championship between the challengers Lewis and Oswald and the champions Beast Boy and Cyborg.

Sean: This should be a doozy of a matchup. Well, like they say, let's get busy.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

BB: I'll kick things off against that one with the stupid look on his face.

Oswald: Lewis, can I go in, please?

Lewis: Sure.

~in the booth~

Sean: Well the match will start off with Beast Boy and Oswald in the ring.

~in the ring~

BB: Time to be vanquished. (turns into a rhino and attacks Oswald head on)

Oswald: (bends down to look at something on the ground) Hey, a penny! (Beast Boy still goes after Oswald, but misses him and gets tangled in the ropes.) Hey, this isn't a penny, this is a button.(walks to Lewis) Ok Lewis, your turn.

Lewis: Ok.(he's tagged in)

~in the booth~

Matt: And Lewis is now tagged in.

Sean: And now Lewis is using the power of the.... broom and the mop? What's going on here? Oh, wait a minute. I forgot, he's the jaintor at Drug Co.

Matt: He is?

Sean: Don't you watch the Drew Carey Show?

Matt: Yeah, but I didn't know he worked at Drug Co.

~in the ring~

BB: Help me! (still stuck in the ropes) Somebody, anybody help!

Lewis:I can help you. (uses broom to sweep dirt off Beast Boy, then uses mop to clean Beast Boy up) All set. (now Lewis starts to punch Beast Boy in the face)

Cyborg: Beast Boy, try to tag me.(Beast Boy tries to tag Cyborg, but can't reach) Try harder.(tries again. This time, tags Cyborg in)

~in the booth~

Sean: He did it! He finally tagged Cyborg in!

Matt: WOW!

~in the ring~

Lewis: I got to get rid of this dirt.(uses mop and broom to attack Cyborg. However, Cyborg breaks the mop and broom to pieces) I got to get outta here.(tags Oswald in)

Oswald: Can I have a beer break?

Cyborg:No!

Oswald: Then I guess you haven't tried Buzz Beer. C'mon, have some.(throws open beer at Cyborg. The beer causes Cyborg's circuts to shut down.)

BB:(still stuck in the ropes) I need help!

Oswald: Here, use this.(throws a refrigerator at Beast Boy that squashes him)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and new WDF Tag Team Champions, Lewis and Oswald!

~in the booth~

Matt: That match was almost one sided.

Sean: I can agree with you on that. Anyway, our next match is for the WDF Women's Championship between challenger Mimi Bobek and champion Misty.

Matt: I think that this match is freaky. Well, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Misty:(screams) AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! What are you?

Mimi: I'm a woman, so bite me!

Misty: I don't anything to do with you.

Mimi: Then why don't you give me that belt.

~in the booth~

Sean: AAAUUUGGGHHHH! I've never seen anything that hideous in my life.

Matt: I think I'm gonna puke.

Sean: Bathroom's behind you.

Matt:(goes to the bathroom to throwup) Thanks.

Sean: Is there anyway we can get rid of that hideous face?

(lights go out. It's pitch black.)

Sean: What the hell is going on here?

(Screen turns on showing Ash Ketchum)

Ash:(on the screen) I know that everyone thinks that I'm dead. Well guess what? I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!! I will enter this arena tonight and the first thing I want to do is to get revenge on Yugi.(evil laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! (screen turns off and lights turn back on. Everyone is in shock to see the return of Ash)

Matt: Www-hhhh-oooo was that?

Sean: That was Ash Ketchum.

Matt: What did he mean when he said he wanted revenge on Yugi?

Sean: Yugi wwas the man who killed Ash a long time ago in a "Buried Alive Match" for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Matt: WOW! That must have been important to him.

Sean: It is. I guess that's why he wants a rematch with Yugi again and he wants to finish him off once and for all.

Matt: Well, let's get back to the match.

Sean: Ok.

~in the ring~

Mimi: I think you can bite my rear end.(turns around and puts her butt in Misty's face)

Misty:(muffled) Help! Get me out of here! (smells gas fumes and dies)

(bell rings)

Matt: Winner and new WDF Women's Champion, Mimi Bobec.

~in the booth~

Sean: The match we just witnessed was something you can puke at.

Matt:(feeling queezy) Don't say puke.

~in the ring~

Ash:(with mic) I told you I'd be here tonight. I want revenge on Yugi and I want it right now!!!

(Yugi comes down the arena and enters the ring)

Yugi:(Now in the ring with mic) I thought I buried you a long time ago.

Ash: You did, but now I'm back.

Yugi: What do you want?

Ash: I want a title shot!

Yugi: How about at DEATHMANIA. Instead of an one on one matchup between me and GL, we'll make this a Triple Threat Match. Got it?

Ash: Fine.

~in the booth~

Sean: WOW!!! Now at DEATHMANIA, instead of Yugi versus Green-Lantern, it'll be Yugi versus Green-Lantern versus Ash in a Triple Threat Match!

Matt: WOW!! That's amazing.

Sean: Since the conversation in the ring took so long, the third match will have to wait till next time.

Matt: But before we go, we want you to send more reviews and more match suggestions.

Sean: I'll be out for the next couple of chapters and next chapter, TAB will be back to host the show. So for Matt and the crew, I'm Sean saying good bye from the WDF!