Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ ChibiChibi and Nadia.........The Shooters?! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter The Last: ChibiChibi and Nadia.........The Shooters?!

Everyone Looked at who He pointed at and saw Nadia, wearing a Trench coat holding the one who was being pointed at......CHIBICHIBI!

"What?!?" Everyone said. "Ok, Gendo gone off his rocker." Smart Ass said. "No, you dumb Weasel" Gendo said, "ChibiChibi was the Helper of The Shooter!" then he Pointed at Nadia and said "There Is Your Shooter! Nadia Ra Al-war !" everyone gasped as Sango soon Pulled The Trench Coat off and soon everyone saw what was under that........Nadia in her Clothes COVERED IN INK!

"Yes everyone...........I did it" Nadia said "and It was Because He was trying to take candy from ChibiChibi!" everyone gasped at that and Looked at Gendo. "I will tell you what Happened." Gendo started. "With the sun-blocker in
place and the town aghast, I was on top of the world. So I wanted to kick up my heels and indulge my sweet tooth."

(Flashback)

Gendo was Walking to the Parking lot when he saw ChibiChibi walking around "Oh, it's you: what are you so happy about?" ChibiChibi soon held up her Lollipop..

(In the present)

Iron Mouse soon Pulled out a Lolipop and Gendo soon said "yes....That is The one! Fuyutsuki had thwarted my earlier attempt to take candy from ChibiChibi, but with him out of the picture, I was free to wallow in my own crapulence."

(Flashback)

"Well I think you Better Drop it!" Gendo said coming over to her

(Present)

"But the old axiom was misleading: taking the candy proved exceedingly difficult."

(Flashback)

"I said drop it!" Gendo said as He Grabbed The Lollipop and It was a Tug of War as the Gun fell out. Gendo soon hear a "GET YOUR HANDS OFF!" and soon let go to turn to the Person, only to find Nadia pointing The gun........and shooting it!

(present)

"Stricken, I lurched forth in search of aid, but finding only slack-jawed gawkers, I gave up and collapsed on the Town Center" Gendo said "Then, with your last ounce of strength, you pointed to ChibiChibi and Nadia's Names!" Smart Ass said, Hopeful with Ami and Miyako smiling.

"What? No! With my last ounce of strength, I sucked out my gold fillings and swallowed them. Those paramedics have sticky fingers." Gendo said

While this was happening, Yami Bakura came up Behind Ichigo and put His own Millennium Ring around her neck and soon Yami Bakura took control of Ichigo while Ryo Bakura fainted.

Outside, The Sky Darkened and Black Lightning Crashed.

"Well, I'm just relieved that Iron Mouse's safe and that you'verecovered and that we can all get back to normal. If ChibiChibi could talk I'm sure she'd apologize for shooting you. Like I am" Nadia said "I'm afraid that's insufficient." Gendo said and Told Sango "Officer: arrest them" But suddenly Ichigo Soon Jumped up and Grabbed Gendo "DIE GENDO IKARI! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Then Gendo Ikair was soon thrown Though The window and right into The Parking lot, Good News is was that He was alive..........Bad News He soon got ran over by a Steamroller being Driven by Homer Simpson. Homer got out and saw who he ran over "D'oh!" he said.

"OH MY KAMI! SHE KILLED GENDO!" Vader said, "Nah, who cares, no one liked him anyway." Galaxia said. "You do have a Point." Obi Wan said as everyone but Three Cheered Gendo's Death. Ichigo was confused "Nani?' She said. Fuyutsuki was crying his eyes out while Bakura, with The Millennium Ring, got up and left.

"But I still can't Belivie Gendo wanted ChibiChibi in Jail." Sarah said. "No jury in the world's going to convict a baby. Mmm...maybe Texas." ""Besides, she didn't mean it..." Usagi said while ChibiChibi said "Chibi Bang! Chibi Bang!"


Kaiba soon saw something on The table and picked it up and was shocked. "Hey! Look at This!" He said everyone looked and saw a Check that was to be sent to Hezboalah.

Later that day, The APD and The FBI soon uncovered that Gendo was useing The Money from that Oil well to fund Terror Groups like COBRA, Shadowloo and Hazboalah to name a few. KaibaCorp soon took over NERV and The Oil soon funded The High School.

6 weeks later

Toon Town had been Rebuilt thanks to The Animes and The Star Wars Characters helping out. While in CHAOS HQ, Yami Bakura was sitting on The Thorne Reading a Newspaper, his Coup had gone well, with Sailor Chaos and Eric Cartman trapped in The Shadow Realm and Gendo dead He was now The Ruler of CHAOS and soon The whole World. He was reading about something. "hum." He said "The Beyond Ruby.......This might help me with a............Weasel Problem." He soon Laughed as a New Adventure started for The Toon Patrol.

The End.