Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Confronting Sailor Iron Mouse ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15: Confronting Sailor Iron Mouse

The two slashed and dashed, trying to hit one another as Darth Vader and Galaxia continued fighting each other.

"You'll never win!" the Sith said to her. "Everyone knows that I am better than you."

"Over my dead body!" shouted the evil senshi.

Just then, the two saw the crowd heading inside.

"Oh no you don't!" Galaxia said, jumping on top of Vader as she followed.

"Get back here!" He shouted, following her.

The other three sighed as they followed them.

Hospital

Inside, Miyako and Ami noticed the crowd heading to Gendo's room, then gasped as they saw them coming closer. The two quickly blocked the angry mob's way quickly.

"STOP!" they shouted.

"Please, don't hurt Sailor Iron Mouse!" Ami said, "She's innocent...this time!"

"Besides," Miyako began, "it's not like she's starting to choke Gendo Ikari, is he?"

Just then, the door opened and there inside the room was a furious Sailor Iron Mouse choking Gendo angrily.

"You're so very stupid, you jerk!" she shouted to him.

Just then, Gendo finally began speaking, "What the heck are you doing? Fuyutsuki, who is this stupid mouse girl choking me?"

She angrily shouted, "D'oh!"

Then, the mouse senshi grabbed the Dip gun, pointing it to his head as the others pointed their weapons toward her.

"Say it!" she shouted, "Say I never shot you...uh, before."

"Shot? By you?" asked Gendo.

Then he laughed as he continued, "I'm afraid not, my primitive friend. Your kind has neither the cranial capacity nor the opposable digits to operate a firearm."

"Say it in English, or a language we can understand!" Greasy shouted.

"I think he means that Sailor Iron Mouse didn't do it." Sango said to him.

"Now," Gendo began, "the one who actually did the shot was..."

He then looked at the room, gasping as he pointed to the one he looked fearful at.

All he could say was, "You!"