Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Animehunt and Duel ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14: Animehunt and Start of Duel.

Animeville Police HQ

Sango looked at The Stormtroopers, Clone Troopers, Battle Droids, Rebel Soldiers, Yuuzhan Vong Warriors, APD Officers and TTPD Officers as she showed then a Picture of Iron Mouse and The others wearing Bunny Suits.

"Here is a photo of the fugitives from our files." She said, "And now, Fuyutsuki, uh, who's been a _real_ good sport
about that wrongful arrest thing -- whew! Heh -- has a, er, statement that he would like to make. Fuyutsuki?" Fuyutsuki soon came up to The Mics. "Thank you. As Gendo Ikari's closest friend, I am certain there's nothing he would want more than swift, brutal revenge against The Animates. Therefore I am offering a 50,000 Yen reward for Their capture -- dead or alive!" "Duh......Me First" Stupid said.

hospital

The Yuuzhan Vong Warriors and Destroyer Droids were Chasing Galaxia and The other Animates around The Hospital. all The while Iron Mouse was going in to Gendo's Room. "Sailor Iron Mouse?" Gendo said "So, you finally learned my name, eh?" Iron Mouse said. Gendo was shaking head and said "Sailor Iron Mouse." Iron Mouse soon Freaked out "I've got no time for your demented parlor games. You won't be telling anyone else that Sailor Iron Mouse shot you..." and She soon started Beating him Up.

City Hall.

Ami and Miyako were soon at The parking lot. ""The scene of the
crime...there must be something here that can clear Iron Mouse." Miyako said Ami looked around and saw The Town Center. Ami imagined the time just after Gendo got shot in black and white.
She remembered that his gun wasn't in his holster as he staggered toward The Names of Animes that were like The Stars with The names of the Human Acters in LA As he collapsed, she notes that his hands pointed at two Names that They knew well. Ami and Miyako soon gasped when a AAT Came by with a ton of Battle Droids. heading for the Hospital.

Outside The Hospital

"Once this is Over I am going to kill Iron Mouse My self!" Galaxia said as the Animates ran from The Warriors. Then the Four stopped as someone came from The side of The Building. "Well, well," Darth Vader said, "Four Animates on The run." He soon turn on his Lightsaber. "Well Vader." Galaxia said "Prepare to DIE!" She soon pulled out and turned on a Golden Lightsaber. "Where did you get that?" Vader asked, surprised. "I know one of The Authors." Galaxia said.

and The Duel was on.