Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Escape and Cheak-Up ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13: Escape & Check-up

Nasty Burger, Between Toon Town & Animeville

After a while, inside the paddy wagon, the five evil senshi frowned as Sailor Galaxia spoke.

"Thanks alot, Sailor Iron Mouse!" she said, "You shot Gendo and got us involved in this! Now we're all going to jail, thanks to you!"

The white haired mouse senshi glanced, saying, "But I wasn't the one who shot Gendo, even though I wanted to!"

Sailor Tin Cat nervously looked away while Sailor Aluminum Siren said, "At any rate, how are we going to escape?"

They then heard the van stop as Stupid spoke to the drive thru intercom of the Nasty Burger saying, "Duh, we need two cups of coffee, and two orders of bite-sized breakfast pancakes. With extra dipping sauce."

"All right," the voice of the Toon taking the order said, "pull up to the service window, please."

Smart Ass then frowned saying as he pointed to the window, "The wagon's too tall!"

"But boss," Stupid begged, "I don't want to have to get out."

"Why not just drive up the curb?" Wheezy sarcastically coughed.

Stupid then grinned, "Good idea!"

The pink cladded weasel gasped, saying, "No, wait-"

It was too late as the stupid weasel drove through the curb, tipping the van as a red nose wolf called the Big Bad Wolf (yes, he's the wolf from that Tales from the Crypt episode) tried reaching for the stupid weasel.

"Eh? Wait a second." Psycho began, "Isn't that the wolf from that Tales from the Crypt episode? What's he doing here if he ain't gorging people?"

The wolf frowned, saying, "Look, just because I eat pigs, doesn't mean I eat people, all right?"

"Almost got it..." Stupid said as he almost neared the bag.

The green suited weasel gulped, noticing the van tipping.

"Senor, drop the food!" Greasy shouted.

"Stupid! No!" Sango shouted to him.

It was too late as Stupid grabbed the food, causing the van with the weasels and Sango to tip over. That was when the door holding the Animates opened.

"Come on!" shouted Sailor Lead Crow as they stood up, jumping out of the van, "We gotta leave!"

Just then, a car with Solomon Muto, Yugi's grandfather, frowned as he said, "Drive Thru's not for parking. Time for the method I use."

He then drove and hit the van as the weasels with Sango screamed.

"Gah! Someone help us!" they shouted.

All while the Animates quickly unchained themselves and ran off as the wolf just looked at the scene for a moment.

He then turned back to the inside as he said, "Uh, Mr. Boss, I'm going to take my break now."

Hospital

Back in the hospital, Gendo was eating something until a man in a labcoat came in and shouted.

"Hi everybody!" shouted the man known as Professor Elm.

"Sailor Iron Mouse!" was all he could say.

"OK, that was a little strange. Um, tell me: how are you feeling today?" he said to the patient.

He sighed, saying, "Sailor. Iron Mouse, Sailor...D'oh! Iron Mouse."

The professor looked concerned, asking, "Hmm. That seems to be all you can say. When you were in that coma, did you feel your brain getting damaged?"

He groaned, obvious that he was oblivious to the fact that he could only say the name of the employee that he never remembers: Sailor Iron Mouse.

Cafe Mew

At the Cafe Mew, the others were at the table, sitting there since the Crown Gaming Center was being rebuilt.

"The police have such a strong case against Sailor Iron Mouse and her allies." Daisy said to them.

Minnie nodded, saying, "Gendo said that she did it, they have Sailor Iron Mouse's DNA-"

That was when Miyako shouted, "They have Mouse DNA! It could've come from either her, Mickey, you, or even...Mortimer!"

"Yeah...but even I wouldn't shoot Gendo." Mickey said, while realizing something, "maybe my eyelash fell on his suit while he pointed the Dip gun right at me."

"This is exasperating!" Donald said, sighing.

"That's it!" Momoko said as she and Usagi groaned.

"We give up!" the blonde teen shouted.

"Anyway, my point is, the evidence isn't as concrete as it seems. Like those fingerprints: they could have gotten on the gun some other way." Ami suggested.

The others then began to ponder a bit.

(Flashback)

"Hey, Sailor Iron Mouse," Momoko, inside the car the mouse girl was driving asked, "are you sure you don't want me to hold one of your ice cream cones?"

"Yeah right!" the stubborn senshi said, "You pick the fruit, you live with it. Besides, you'll just eat it."

"No I won't!" the lying Momoko told her.

Just then, the vanilla ice cream next to the chocolate fell on the seat.

"D'oh!" she shouted.

Then, the mouse patted down below her seat, touching different objects, including a familiar gun before a lollipop. She then took her hand from below, shaking it.

"Eww! What is this on the floor?" she said before stuffing it in her pocket.

(End Flashback)

"And we don't even know whose gun that was!" Kaoru said to them.

"Maybe someone planted it there to frame her and the other Animates." the young boy with them, Mac, suggested.

"No, we can't start thinking that way about our own friends." the tall red friend, Wilt said.

"Si! Suspicion could tear us apart." Eduardo agreed.

"Co co!" shouted the mixed bird creature, Coco.

"Yeah!" Bloo said to them.

Then, the frowning cyborg said, "All right. We've all got to stick together if we're going to have any hope of bringing those stupid senshi to justice!"