Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cannonball Run 3 World Tour ❯ USA ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

USA

'Boy! That's what I call high tech!' Richard Kiel in 'Cannonball Run 2'.

……New York.......

"Okay, men, quiet now!" Mr. Burns led his men up the Statue of Liberty, climbing on the ropes that clung from the crown of the statute to the bottom of them ground. "I'm going to get that money, no matter what it takes me to do!" Bravely they climbed up. On the very top, inside the crown, was where the money lay hidden. It sat there peacefully for the old man to take it all into his wrinkly hands. "Faster, you slow pokes!"

Faster they went up the statue, until Mr. Burns could see the black suitcase through the glass window from the crown. A hundred million bucks in that bag. And all Montgomery had to do left now was to just break through the window.

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Burns cried as the rope broke. He and his men fell down when Slappy opened the windows from the crown. The doors flew open and managed to cut the rope.

"Aah." Slappy cleaned the windows and breathed in the fresh cold air, "What a nice day it is."

"Did you hear something?" Mike said while Mr. Burns and the mob fell down into the ocean from behind.

"Nope. Didn't hear a thing." Said Gary. "Now stop wasting time and get your ass back to that betting table! Pronto!" Gary nudged his friend. "I'm not gonna bet on some stupid box! Now hurry up!"

"Hi! This is Misty, Gennai, Ryo, Jigglypuff and myself, Bosley, reporting live outside New York!"

"It has only been a few minutes since the Cannonball Run World Tour had begun. Our racers are now making their way out of the Big Apple and heading towards the opposite coast of the USA!" Said Misty.

"And we have our crew spread out through the globe to give us the action live!" Ryo commented.

"Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff jumped in delight.

"Sure thing, Jigglypuff. The Cannonballers will sure have to break the speed limit if they want to win this race." Said Misty.

"On the other side of the USA, in the hearts of San Francisco, we have from TV's 'Friends', Jennifer Aniston, and Cheetos' mascot, Chester Cheetah, hoping to report any events concerning the Cannonball Run." Said Bosley.

"We now go to her live. You're on Jenny." Said Gennai.

"Hi, guys!" Jennifer waved.

"YO!" Chester pointed his fingers to the camera, trying to look slick as usual.

"So, guys, how's everything going downtown in San Francisco?" Asked Misty.

"Well, the weather seems pretty sunny and hot. And I'm toasting like a barbecue!" Chester grinned.

"We're getting a lot of fans out here waiting for the Cannonballers to arrive." Jennifer stepped sideways to display a long grey bridge in the distance that stretched beyond the wet blue ocean itself. "As you can see here on my right, there lies the bridge that leads all the way to good old Australia! I'm sure the people will see many of our racers drive through this magnificent city!"

"YEAH! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!" The large crowd roared.

"And just hear that crowd!" Chester laughed. "YOWZAS!"

"We're all getting high hopes here, guys." Said Jennifer. "None of us are going to miss a single second on this spectacular event! Back to you."

"Thank you, and that's all we have for the moment, fans." Said Ryo.

"Well, we'll get back later on the Cannonball Run World Tour! Until then, see ya!" Gennai saluted with the others.

"Gennai, that was my line." Said Bosley as they aired off.

"Oops, sorry." Grinned Gennai, feeling embarrassed with himself.

'Come on run away,

You don't have to stay.

We're nearly out of time,

But you're doing fine.

So stay on track,

And don't look back.

Just feel the pace,

Come on now RACE!!!!!!!

Everybody's super sonic racing,

Try to keep your feet right on the ground.

When you're super sonic racing,

There's no time to look around.

We're just super sonic racing,

Run into the point of no return.

Everybody's super sonic racing,

C'mon let the fires burn!

Everybody, everybody, everybody,

Everybody, everybody, everybody,

Everybody, everybody!

Everybody's super sonic racing,

Try to keep your feet right on the ground.

When you're super sonic racing,

There's no time to look around.

We're just super sonic racing,

Run into the point of no return.

Everybody's super sonic racing,

C'mon let the fires burn!

Don't you know,

We really have to go,

To a place,

Where you can feel my heart just race!

Everybody's super sonic racing,

Try to keep your feet right on the ground.

When you're super sonic racing,

There's no time to look around.

When you're super sonic racing,

Run into the point of no return.

When you're super sonic racing,

C'mon let the fires burn!

Everybody, everybody, everybody,

Everybody, everybody, everybody,

SUPER SONIC RACING!!!!!!!

Everybody, everybody, everybody,

Everybody, everybody, everybody.......

'Super Sonic Racing' By TJ Davis from the Sega Saturn video game 'Sonic R'.

"DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!" Captain Chaos drove through the streets of New York, ignoring every single car it passed by. "Out of my way, people! Captain Chaos is coming through! Make way!" The Ratfang had its siren on and it partly helped Captain Chaos and the others drive their way through the crowd when trying to get out of the big city.

"Captain Chaos, darling." Said Jesica. "I think you're driving a little too fast."

"Nonsense, Jessica, sweet heart. Captain Chaos always knows what he's doing!" The masked rabbit replied.

"You all right, Dolores?" Asked Eddie looking back. Dolores didn't have time to reply.

"Eddie!" Dolores pointed her finger to the front window.

"So how's my driving Eddie? Think we're doing well?" Captain Chaos looked sideways at his friend.

"ROGER! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!" Eddie shouted as Captain Chaos drove off the roadand landed onto the solid ice of Rockerfeller Center.

Skaters dashed out of the way from the moving ambulance van.

"No problem!" Said Captain Chaos, "There's nothing impossible for Captain Chaos!" But tables turned seconds later as they drove along the ice. A large truck blocked their way in order to get back on the road.

"OH NO!!!!!!!" Cried Dolores when it looked like as if they were about to ram right into the giant vehicle. But suddenly, a large plasma cannon popped out of from above the engine in front and Captain Chaos aimed the target to the truck.

"HA! HA! HAAAA!!!!!!!!" A large explosion was heard when Captain Chaos shot a laser beam at the truck which made a large hole in the middle of it. That made room for the Ratfang to drive through. Eddie, Dolores, and Jessica opened their eyes and applauded as they looked back at the broken truck.

"GO CHAOS!!!!!" Cried Eddie gripping his partner firmly on the shoulder and shaking him vigorously.

"Well done, Roger!" Said Jessica.

"Nice plasma gun." Said Dolores.

"My invention." Said Eddie smiling back. "It's a good thing I also managed to make a siren for this thing. People will be making way for us all the time! Those suckers!" Eddie laughed as Jessica and Dolores looked at each other and smiled.

"You think we're gonna win, Jess?" Asked Dolores.

"I think so." Jessica grinned.

"There they go! Don't let them get away!" Meowth drew his attention down to the Cannonballers from the sky. Jesse steered the Switchblade while James sat on her left and Meowth sat on her right. She lifted the chopper upwards as it swiftly flew over the peak of the Empire State Building just in the nick of time.

"Let's go, people!" said Jesse hovering forwards.

"Look! It's them!" James looked down to the Ratfang just below from where they flew.

"Darn! They're getting away!" Jesse snapped her fingers.

"Well, I think it's time that we put the pedal to the medal!" Meowth opened up the glass box which covered a red thick button on the control panel. "Let's get dangerous!"

The Switchblade's chopper propellers suddenly joined together and stuck itself to the tail of the vehicle. Two mighty metallic wings drew themselves out from the back and the feet of the flying machine joined themselves underneath the wings. Two pointy laser cannons bulged out of the holes from the feet. A jet plane tail formed at the chopper tail. And two silver machine guns suddenly appeared outside on the sides from where Team Rocket sat. The chopper had now transformed into a lethal jet fighter plane.

"All systems go!" James pressed another button the jets suddenly ignited fiercely.

"HOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! HOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Faster, Wild E.!" Daffy Duck saw that four police cars chasing after them . The coyote drove as fast as he could.

Daffy thought of something. Perhaps it was time he set off on his own for a while just to make things easier for the cops to stop following them. "Wild E.! You take care of yourself! I'm going to take the Rhino 2!" Wild E. gave him a thumb up and wished him luck before going back to his driving.

"Don't let them get you, you hear?" The coyote nodded.

He made the metal pipes on the sides of the purple truck lower themselves forwards so that they became laser cannons. A metal shield burst out in front so that the Rhino was most likely not to get damaged in case something was to get in their way. Daffy on the other was already out of the vehicle and on the roof by then.

"JERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!" Daffy leaped off the back of the vehicle and landed into a small circular pod where the back wheels of the Rhino were. Without warning, the Rhino suddenly disconnected itself into two parts and Daffy was already on his small buggy car made up of the end part of the truck. Daffy at once put the breaks on the Rhino 2 and the police drove past him. "Okay, boys. Now you're gonna get it!" multiple gun cannons came out of the Rhino 2 and blasted away.

"WHOOOOOOOAAAAA NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daffy shouted and vanished away as the police tried to get out their cars. "UP YOURS, COPPERS!!!!!!!! HOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Officer, we have a runaway cargo box and island on the sea!" The Officer listened to the voice on the speaker in his police boat. Sirens howled on all over the bays and police boats came rushing in from every direction.

"Are you crazy? A box and an island running off! What are you? Some kind of nut?"

"I'm serious, sir! I'm right behind their tails. All I know is that they're going over the speed limit! We have to stop them!"

"Listen, just where are you?"

"Passing you now, sir." The others cops listening looked back and saw the Hornet and Boulder Hill zoom away along the water. They did nothing but gasp.

"Sweet mother of God! Everybody. Be on the look out for a runaway box and island!" The siren noise became louder and dozens of police boats began to chase the two Cannonball vehicles.

"Um, Batman." Said Buffy anxiously. "You're making very big waves! You're disturbing the other boats!"

"Don't worry, vampire hunter. We'll be out of here in no time." Batman smiled.

"Prepare for lift off!" Nick Fury pressed several buttons in the room. "Hold on tight, guys!"

Everyone except Buffy gripped onto something firmly.

"Hang on! What's going on?" Said Buffy in a confused tone.

"Wait......" Said Spawn. Buffy snorted and just crossed her arms.

"Huh! Nothing's happening, guys. I'm just standing here, minding my own damn....WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Buffy fell over as Boulder Hill suddenly set up its jet propellers and lifted off into the air.

"Told her so....." Nick shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, jeez." Felix the Cat saw the police him from behind through his monitor. "I better get out of here quick!"

"Cargo box! Pull over!" Said the cops. "Please stop! There is no need to run away from us! All we need is the stuff inside of you!"

"What are they talking about?" Felix frowned. "I have to find a way out of this mess!..........A-HA!!!!!!!!!!" Felix found the small button right next to his control stick. With one soft press, the Hornet opened up and revealed its long wooden wings. Planks of wood shifted to their new fixed places and a red laser cannon appeared beside Felix. Another giant laser cannon popped up in front of where Felix sat.

The Hornet had now transformed into a mini jet fighter.

"OOKKAAAAAAY!!!!" Felix launched the jets and in just a split second went blasting off the sea, leaving puffs of smoke behind, blocking the view of the cops chasing him. When the smoke cleared all went black and the cops had dirty faces.

"What in tarnations was that?" A policeman wiped off the black dirt from his eyes.

The Firecracker turned into the gas station sharply.

"Hello! Welcome to 'Ms. Swan's Filler Up Gas Station'!" Said Kenan.

"How may we help you, sir?" Asked Kel.

Ms. Swan walked out of the gas shop, carrying a small present with her.

"What are you two boys doing?" She whined. "Haven't you asked our guests if they wanted to purchase this?"

"What's in there?" Kel wondered.

"No time for chatter talk, guys! We gotta a bike to fill!" Said Woody. Jesse got out of the Firecracker and pulled out the Firecracker 2 bike from the back of the pickup truck.

"Outta my way!" Jesse stormed as she ran past the oriental woman and the two teenagers. She helped herself with the gasoline tanks.

"Hey, Miss. Shouldn't we be doing that?" Asked Kel.

"Hey, guys!" Exclaimed Jesse in a bad yet panicky mood, "We're in a really big rush! We already got ten smokeys up our asses! So you two better SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, miss." Kenan and Kel stepped back from the cow girl and gave a forced calm look.

"Well, she no very nice girl!" Said Ms. Swan. "She should learn some manners."

A humming was heard in the present she held.

"Anyway, Ms. Swan." Kel turned back. "What's in that box."

"Kel, you wouldn't want to open that…I saw it myself and…" Kenan jumped when Kel opened it. "KEL!"

"EEEEEEEK!!!!!!! BRIGHT LIGHT! BRIGHT LIGHT! BRIGHT LIGHT!" The thing inside the curious object screamed.

"No! No! No! Never do that!" Ms. Swan waved her finger. "That's very bad for Gizmo!"

"Gizmo?" Kel said.

"Kel, come in here into the shadows." Kenan patted his friend. "That thing's afraid of sun light."

The three went into a shadowy area and slowly opened the box. Out came a small furry…thing.

"AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Kel clapped his hands. "How sweet! But…what is it?"

"That's Gizmo, Kel…he's a mugwai."

"MUGWAI!" Gizmo shouted.

"Why are we selling this thing, Ms. Swan?" Kel asked.

"That things causes so much trouble at home!" She sobbed. "And it's so boring too."

"Well, I think he's kinda cute!"

"Jesse! They're coming!" Said Stinky Pete.

"I'm done!" Jesse got on her bike. "Let's go! Good luck, Woody!"

"So long, Jesse! Don't get hurt while you're gone! YEEHAW!!!!!!!" Woody floored the Firecracker and he and Jesse left without even paying.

"Well, what do you know, Kel?" Kenan watched at the two vehicles depart.

"What, Kenan?"

"They went off without even giving us a tip."

Suddenly, sirens began to approach the gas station. Ms. Swan shut her present while Kenan and Kel looked at each other in delight.

"MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hello! Welcome to 'Ms. Swan's Filler Up Gas Station!" The police passed them. Not one stopped for their gas station. Within seconds they had all vanished.

"How may we help you, sir?" Said Kel, not even seeing that the cops were gone. Kenan gave him a strong nudge on the shoulder.

"Kel! Can't you see they've gone?"

"Oops, sorry!" Grinned Kel.

"Hey, Butthead, let's run over this place! Heh, heh, heh!" Said Beavis. Ms. Swan, Kenan and Kel looked sideways to see a large monster van drive directly towards them.

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They held onto each other but then decided to go their own way and flee the scene, before Butthead could completely run over the shop and demolished it to pieces.

"DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN!" Beavis and Butthead sang as they drove onwards past the shattered building they had just destroyed.

The survivors got up from where they hid and looked blankly at their shattered gas station. Their dusty faces turned to the Volcano vehicle that drove away.

"That's not very nice, those sexy men!" Ms. Swan moaned.

"Thank you choosing Ms. Swan's, sir, come again!" Kel waved cheerfully.

"Shut up, Kel!" Kenan hit his friend on the shoulder.

"MUGWAI!" Everyone heard Gizmo again in his box.

"(This computer sucks!)" Said Doraemon.

"(Hey, this computerised car took me months to build! It can't be perfect.)" Said Dr. Slump.

"Attention. Smokey in pursuit." The voice of Shizuki said through the speakers around the car. Arale and Ga-chan looked at the giant radar they had at the back of the car and turned on the TV monitors to show a police car chasing right after them. "Smokey gaining."

"(Looks like we have company.)" Arale Norimaki laughed.

"(Prepare the afterburners!)" Said Dr. Slump. Ga-chan saluted and punched the keys on the keypad from behind.

"Afterburners, ready." Shizuku said. A row of jets appeared from the back of the Raven.

"(Fasten seatbelts, everyone!)" Said Dr. Slump.

"Five.....four....three....two......one....." After Shizuku's countdown, the afterburners roared in flames and the Raven blew away in maximum speed. The car went so fast that Doraemon and the others were falling back on their seats.

"(Now this is more like it!)" Shouted Doraemon. Despite managing to avoid all the cars that got in their way, the Raven soon found itself diving into the ocean bay within minutes after its clean getaway. The black car sank into the depths of the water.

"(That takes care of that. Off we go!)" Dr. Slump pressed a button and the Raven slowly turned into a submarine car. The afterburner jets turned into propellers and in no time the Raven left New York.

"Goten, they're gaining on us!" Sailor Mercury looked back at the police car.

"You better do something quick." Said Hotaru.

"I'm on it." Goten increased his speed on the Condor bike. With a punch of a button, a chopper propeller suddenly appeared above the three young riders. The back wheel was pushed backwards and a pair of small chopper feet slipped out from the bottom. "Hold on!"

The helicopter, formerly a bike, hovered into the sky, leaving the cop inside the police car gazing at them with amazement. What he didn't realize though was that he was going to drive right into.....

"Don't worry, you two." Ms. Swan tried to cheer kenan and Kel up. "I've got another place we can still make business in."

"What's that?" They said.

"Welcome to 'Ms. Swan's Video Store'!"

"Wow, Ms. Swan! I'm impressed." Kenan exclaimed.

"What kind of videos do we have though?" Kel scratched his brain.

"Well, all I have here is......" Ms. Swan took out a video cover of a naked man. "Movies about sexy men!"

"Are you nuts? Who's gonna buy those kind of movies from our store?" Kenan said.

"Well, I heard they make good money." Shrugged Kel.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Said Kenan beginning to stress out. "You're not helping anything, Kel!"

"AA!!!" The police rammed straight into the store, breaking everything inside.

"Look, Kenan!" Kel jumped excitedly. "Our first customer!"

"Welcome, sexy man!" Ms. Swan walked into the shop. "Would you like to see my mugwai?"

"MUGWAI!" Gizmo popped his head open, trying to make a grand entrance for himself.

The Turks were at a 76 gas station, along with a big muscle man dressed in black.

"There's your fresh meat!" Tseng pointed at the Shadow Stalker that just passed them. "You remember what to do, T-800."

The Turks watched the police chase after the vehicle. But the Terminator was most likely of ridding that Cannonballer first.

"I'll be back." The Terminator put on his black glasses and cocked his shotgun.

"That guy gives me the creeps." Said Reno.

"He'll do it." Tseng smiled.

The four of them watched the cyborg get on his bike and ride away.

"Hit the switch!" Donald yelled. The Gator released its boat and the Disney duck roared in laughter as he found himself racing onto the sea.

"So long Donald!" Waved Goofy driving the Gator along the road near the bay.

"See you later, Goofy!" Donald waved back on the Gator 2 racing boat. "Come and catch me if you can, scumbags!" Donald smiled back at the police boats. "AHA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" Unfortunately they weren't able to catch the pesky duck.

"I think it's best if we headed for the waters, Sergeant." Said Sebastian.

"Good thinking." Mahoney got ready to set sail for the ocean. "Everyone, hold on. This is going to be a bumpy ride!"

"OH! We're going to the ocean again." Obelix clapped his hands together and dancing like a retard.

"Look out below!" Cried Captain Haddock as the Collector drove itself off the edge and landed with a loud splash onto the water.

"Cops can't get us now! A-HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" Laughed Popeye when Mahoney drove the Collector out of the city.

The Turks had made their way to the corner of a block, awaiting their first success on the disposing of a Cannonballer.

"You think he did it yet?" Elena asked.

"Wait for it." Tseng said.

"Dad! They're coming!" Cried Bart holding onto his father on the Bullet.

"No worries son, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!" Homer seemed confident about the whole situation.

"What do you mean?"

"Watch and learn, son! This baby's got a few tricks up her sleeve!" To Bart's surprise he discovered that Homer was heading right into the ocean in the distance.

"DAD! You're heading right into the water!"

At that instant Homer activated a switch. The wheels of the bike split open suddenly and Homer drove right into the water.

"WOHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bart closed his eyes. But then he opened them again to see that he was actually moving along the sea.

"Dad!"

"What did I tell you son? I told you we were going to win this race! Right?" Bart realized that he was now on a hovercraft bike.

"Sure thing, dad! Eat my shorts!" Bart said to the police boats chasing after them.

"That's the spirit son!" Said Homer making his way out of New York.

"Oooh, I don't like the sound of that." Sakura drove on her bike with Hinata on the Piranha.

"It's easy." Said Hinata in the sidecar. "All you have to do is just launch me into the ocean when I tell you to and then we can go our own ways. Easy as pie."

"Yeah, but what about all those boats? You think you can drive your way through them?"

"You worry too much, Sakura. Besides, if you somehow get held back with the cops or something, you can always rely on me to win the race." Hinata gave a wink.

"Well, okay." Said Sakura in a regretful voice.

"Now...on the count of three. One........two........." Sakura aimed the sidecar straight towards the ocean in front of them. Apparently a large cargo truck got in the way at the very last second before......

"THREE!!!!!!!!" Sakura cried.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Hinata. But.... "YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the Piranha 2 was launched, Hinata found herself shooting right through the cargo truck and ended up sinking into the sea on the other side. Sakura stopped to see if there was any sign of her friend in the water.

"Oh dear." Sakura said. "Hinata! You okay?"

But in just a few seconds Sakura saw bubbles form and the Piranha 2 pod ascended itself back onto the surface. The door of the pod slid open, revealing a very angry red headed Hinata.

"SAKURA!!!!" Said Hinata shaking her fist to and fro after taking off her helmet. "When I say no, I mean NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sorry." Sakura blushed feeling embarrassed.

"No time for talk now, we gotta get out of here!" Said Hinata. "Good luck, Sakura! But don't ever do that again!"

"See you, Hinata!" Sakura drove off on her bike and put her helmet back on.

"Oh my!" Rainbow Brite saw that the fifth shotgun shell nearly hit her tyre. "I wonder who that could be."

The Terminator loaded his gun and continued firing away.

"Hmm…perhaps somebody's asking for directions. I better stop." Rainbow Brite braked her car.

"Uh-oh." The Terminator crashed into the Shadow Stalker and flew over it.

"Hm….guess I'm just hearing things." Rainbow Brite saw nobody after having gotten out of her car. "Well, I better not waste any more time! I gotta win this race for Rainbow Land!"

The Terminator wasn't quite injured…yet…Rainbow Brite happened to run him over when he was trying to get up.

"Look! Here he comes!" Reno pointed to the limping robot. He didn't look too happy.

"So, how'd it go?" Tseng asked with a grin.

The Terminator strangled him with his hand.

"AGGHHH!!!"

"I quit!" He threw Tseng onto the other Turks.

"Goodbye, New York!" said Holly to the big city behind them.

"How long have those guys been with us?" Asked Heero, trying not to take his eyes off the road.

"Ever since we left downtown." Said Ranma in her female form.

"WOW! Check it out guys!" Hello Kitty stared at the nightly sky. "Just look at the sky. It's beautiful, with all those stars and clouds." Hello Kitty lean against the window. Indeed, it was getting dark. The sun was gone and the moon had replaced its position.

"Sure. But how does that help solve our problem back there?" Flint pointing his thumb back to the police.

"You know," Said Mike Tyson, "I think I'm really enjoying this! I've never had this fun with the cops!"

"Glad to hear that from you," Heero gave a slick smile. "Because now we're going sky high."

"What?" Mike was confused by the driver's last sentence.

"We're going up into the sky!" Rocky Hammerhead laughed.

"That's right!" said the White Ranger, "We're gonna fly this thing out of this mess!"

"FLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Shouted Mike Tyson in shock. Nobody knew about his phobia of flying and the fact that he was afraid of heights. Probably his only weakness. Something which he feared since he was a child.

"Come on! You're not scared! Are you?" Hitomi nudged the boxer.

"Um....no...of course not!" Mike broke sweat.

"Good, then you wouldn't mind if we fly out of this joint now!" Said Heero. Mike began to turn pale.

"Um.......Heero..."

But he was interrupted when Mihoshi almost did something clumsy as usual......

"Mihoshi! Be careful with those buttons!" Said Heero. The two Galaxy Police officers Kiyone and Mihoshi sat in front with Heero while the others sat in the back. Mike happened to be the one in the middle of the crowd. "Kiyone, Mihoshi, I thought you girls knew how to fly this thing."

"Yeah, but brainiac Washu didn't even bother telling us how to activate the flying jet!" Said Kiyone. Mike Tyson gave a sigh in relief. Hoping that they wouldn't have to fly off into his worst fear.

"Kiyone, didn't she give us that instruction manual though?" Said Mihoshi. Mike gasped.

"Oh, yeah! I remember. I gave it to you. Where did you put it?" Asked Kiyone.

"Well, I thought you guys had already taken a read on it....so.......I threw it in the trash can!"

"MIHOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted except Mike, who just lied back on his seat in relaxation.

"How could you do that?" Cried Sakura. "We'd be winning by now if it weren't for you!"

"Oh, wait. Settle down, Sakura. I think I might know how this works." Eventually Heero finally found the way to make the Thunder Hawk enable itself to fly. The police continued to chase the vehicle through the highway in the dark clear night. Mike felt the goose bumps come back to him as he shivered in fright.

"Hey, guys! Why not we sing some karaoke?" Said Sakura.

"GREAT IDEA, SAKURA!" Mihoshi jumped in delight.

"Oh, brother." Said Kiyone.

"Oh, come on, Kiyone. This will be fun! Let's all sing together!"

"Well, okay." She sighed.

"I've got the perfect song for us right now!" The White Ranger took a small tape cassette. "Why not we sing.....Bohemian Rhapsody?"

"YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Fine with me." Heero said. "But count me out on the chorus lines. I have to drive this thing."

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Cried Mike. It was too late though. Mihoshi had already inserted the cassette into the tape machine and the music was already playing. He covered his ears. Even worse, Heero was ready to launch the Thunder Hawk to the moon any minute now.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man." Mihoshi started to sing.

"Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you do the Fandango." Sang Kiyone.

"Thunderbolts and lightning. Very, very frightening me!" Everyone suddenly shouted.

"Galileo!" Cried Ranma.

"Galileo!" Cried Hitomi.

"Galileo!" Cried Hello Kitty.

"Galileo!" Cried Holly.

"Galileo figaro!" Cried Flint and Rocky.

"Magnifico!" Everyone sang, except Mike.

"I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me." Sang Mihoshi.

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family! Spare him his life from this monstrosity!" Everyone shouted.

"Easy come, easy go, will you let go?" Sang Kiyone.

"Bismillah! NO! We will not let you go!" Everyone sang. Mike now felt the wheels of the Thunder Hawk slowly lift off the road. He suddenly felt a little funny on the belly too.

"Let me go!" Mike Tyson said.

"Bismillah! We will not let you go!" Everyone sang.

"Let me go!" Mike Tyson shouted.

"Bismillah! We will not let you go!" Everyone replied.

"LET ME GO!" Mike Tyson reached for the door handle on his right hand side. But the others stopped him from doing so and settled him back to his seat.

"Will not let you go!"

"LET ME GO!"

"Will not let you go!"

"LET ME GO!"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

"Oh mamma mia, mamma mia." Sang Sakura. The cars doors began to open upwards and acted as wings for the new jet vehicle. Two assault guns popped out from each end of the door.

"Mamma mia let me go! Beelzebub has a devil put aside for meeee....." As they continued chanting Mike looked behind to see something from the back lift up from the car. It was a plane's mighty jets. He was really scared now.

"For MEEEEEE..................FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL LPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried at the top of his voice as the Thunder Hawk blasted off into the sky, leaving the police cars behind.

The Thunder Hawk flew over the highway. Higher and higher it rose. And the more terrified Mike became. The others just danced along with the music like rock stars.

"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye! So you think you can love me and leave me to die! Oh, baby! Can't do this to me baby! Just gotta get out! Just gotta get right out of here!"

"Up, up, and away!" Cried Sakura as Heero drove the Thunder Hawk up above the clouds, revealing the white clear moon from everyone's sight. By this time Mike was speechless. He was calm on his chair. His face looking glum and his eyes and mouth dropping down. Looked like he was out of energy to even panic any longer.

"Nothing really matters." Mihoshi continued to sing.

"Anyone can see." Sang Kiyone.

"Nothing really matters." They both sang. "Nothing really matters to meeeee........"

Mike Tyson began to cry. He just wanted to go home and wished he never signed up for this stupid race. But for a hundred million dollars, he couldn't turn back. All he wanted now was to just get away from all these people torturing him every second.

"Anyway the wind blows.........." When the music stopped playing Hello Kitty glanced at the weeping Mike.

"Aw, look! He's crying!" She said.

"It must have been the song." Said Hitomi in a somber tone.

"Hey, it's okay." Holly patted the boxer on the shoulder.

"It's only a song. I'm sure Queen is still around." Said Flint.

"Yeah, you can still hear their albums at Tower Records!" said Rocky.

Mike Tyson began to cry even more.

"Aw, it's okay now. You've got us...haven't you?" Said the White Ranger.

"We'll always be beside you no matter what!" Said Sakura cheerfully.

"BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

……Days later……

……Burkittsville, Maryland……

"I sense a great evil lurking in these woods." Dahlia shut her eyes. "I can smell it in the air."

Alessa stopped the truck immediately.

"Ew. It really DOES smell." Alessa clogged her nose.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that was me." Kuzco said. "Let's carry on."

"You heard him, let's go!" Dahlia tapped Alessa on the shoulder.

Little did they notice the old ghostly woman standing beside the road.

"Hey, Dream, you sure you can get through this rain?" Lightning struck on the dark sky. Death didn't seem too scared of the eerie atmosphere. She was pretty much used to it.

"No problem, Death." Dream replied. "Say, isn't this place where that old woman lives?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, that witch everyone's scared about? She lures little kids into her house and does some black magic on them."

"Oh, you mean, Elly Kedward!"

"That's the one." Morpheus looked around. "Hmm…you think she'll see us?"

"She freaked out the last time I saw her."

"I wonder why…"

Tommy and Jamie had completely lost their way. Now they were driving through the forest…alone.

"Um, Tommy?" Jamie gasped in horror. "I think we're off the road."

"I can see that, Jamie, what do you think I am, blind?"

"What do you suppose those little crosses are for…?" She pointed up at the trees to the dangling objects that almost resembled a crucifix. Tommy paled when he saw them, but covered the window glass with his map.

Jamie began to hear voices…of children…laughing.

"Do you hear something?" She croaked.

"I know where we are, Jamie. Don't try to scare me with your little games."

"Tommy…"

"What?"

Jamie slowly took down the map from the window. Thunder struck again when the two saw an old woman staring at them emotionlessly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She stared at them with her evil eyes and let the rain soak her white spectral clothes.

"FLOOR IT! FLOOR IT!" Jamie shrieked.

The War Hawg drove through the ghost and disappeared into the shadowy trees.

"Wait!" Elly Kedward cried. "I only wanted to lift back home!"

They were already gone.

"Damn forests." She sighed. "Maybe I should have just killed them off."

……Days later……

……California highways......

"Step out of the car, sir." Mrs. Foyt ordered the car driver.

"What's wrong, officer?"

"That's commander to you, mister!" Said Mrs. Foyt sternly. The policemen pulled the man out of his car. "Now, then, why were you going over the speed limit?"

"I was only driving a mile over. I'm in a real rush. Please understand Commander...."

"Foyt!" Everyone said out loud.

"Hmmm........cuff him up, people." C. Foyt turned her back on the driver. He tried to move but the cops got hold of him.

"But Miss, please! I didn't mean to break the speed rules. I just..."

But before the driver could say more, dozens and dozens of cars screamed past the Commander when she tried to make her way back to the car. It was obvious they were all definitely breaking the speed limit. One after another, the cops gazed in astonishment, especially C. Foyt. At the same time the police heard noises coming from the sky. When they looked up they saw airplanes, helicopters and jet packers gliding above all of their heads, with full speed. Beside the road, which faced the ocean, the buzzing of rushing boats past by the police cars, leaving splashes of water onto the law keeping people. C. Foyt, as a matter of fact, got soaked when a large wave of cold water splashed onto her. She out the water in her mouth and opened it wide.

"Commander, are you okay?" Asked Captain Harris.

"Of course I'm okay!"

"What was that?" Captain Harris shook his wet hat. "Why the hell is everyone driving like maniacs?!"

"Say....." Proctor thought. "Aren't they those Cannonballers?"

"Cannonballers?" Said Capt. Harris and C. Foyt.

"Racers from the Cannonball Run. I heard they're going to be up to no good while they're around."

"Cannonballers, HUH?!" Exclaimed C. Foyt. "Men, let's go! I'm going to SEE to that these Cannonballers are going to removed right off the track no matter what! MOVE IT!!!!!!!!"

Everyone left the driver and unlocked him from his handcuffs. They drove off immediately to where the Cannonballers had gone. Perhaps winning this global race wouldn't be as easy as one might think.

"San Francisco Police Department!" C. Foyt yelled on her phone. "Get the best man you have. I have a very important job for him!"

……New York……

"Pipe down everyone!" Herman yelled at Cannonball band at the counter. It seemed like they were determined to see who was winning the race at the current moment.

"Please if you people settle down, we'll tell you who's where and who's winning so far!" Said Benny.

"Damnit! You tell me where the Stinger is NOW!" Shouted Beethoven.

"HEY!!!! Where the hell is the Buzzard, man?" Said Busta Rhymes.

"Where's the Outlaw?" Asked Ringo Starr.

"OKAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" Shouted Herman.

All went silent.

Herman turned on the large computer screen from behind, showing the map of the USA. "Let's see now, shall we?"

Everyone glued their eyes on the screen. Each vehicle was indicated by red dots, they all had numbers and there was a table on the right to indicate what number represented what racer. They compared their betting tickets and soon discovered where their money winners were. "As you can clearly see, they're now heading to the city of San Francisco. From there they will go across the bridge and reach their next destination to here." Herman pointed Australia. "And from looking at this table, we can see that the Goliath and the Buzzard seem to be the two fighting for first position, as far as I can tell."

……California highway……

"Okay, you clowns, listen up!" Said Smart Ass to the rest of the weasels. "Here's the plan. I get onto the road, hold these stop signs, and when that happens the Cannonballers will fall into our trap. Once they stop, you guys go from behind and grab 'em before they know what hit 'em! Got it?"

"You think they'll fall for that police outfit, boss?" Asked Stupid.

"Of course they will, numb nuts!" Smart Ass pointed at his police shirt.

Someone was already coming. The weasels could already hear the sound of their first victim.

"Places everyone!"

The weasels hid in the nearby bushes and watched their boss walk right into the road and hold a large stop sign in the direction of the incoming 57 Chevy car.

"C'mon, Vinnie! Just take one look at it!" Yuffie tried to ask the gunslinger to look at her new ice materia.

"Yuffie, I'd really like to be left alone, now." Said Vincent. "Just put that thing away from my face, okay?"

"Aw. C'mon! One look! Please?" But just then Squall drove over large piece of rock that lied in the middle of the road. Because of the bump, the ice materia accidentally slipped out of the ninja girl's hand. "Oh, gawd!"

"Sorry!" Grinned Squall. Yuffie was already jumping round the car looking desperately for the possession she dropped. Though in fact it had fallen out of the window.

"Thanks a lot, Squall, you just made me lose my materia!" Said Yuffie. "Move it!"

"Hey, what are you doing, Yuffie! I can't see!" Squall found it to drive when Yuffie came to the front of the Hurricane and searched aimlessly on the floor for her precious crystal ball.

"Yuffie, get back to your seat!" Shouted Seifer. Too bad at this time, for no one was keeping their eyes on the road.

"Stop!" Shouted Smart Ass. It didn't help though. After saying the same word ten times over to the blue Chevy car, Smart Ass was run over by the Hurricane, ending up flat as a pancake. All the other weasels closed their eyes during the whole time of this unexpected outcome.

"Think he's okay?" Asked Stupid.

Nobody replied.

"WAIT!!!!!!!!" Squall stopped quickly and Yuffie looked back on the road from behind. "Oh my gawd!"

"What?" Complained Squall and Seifer.

"Don't you realize what you people have done?" Yuffie gasped.

"Why have we stopped?" Asked Vincent.

"You guys! You left my ice materia all the way back there!" Yuffie pointed out to the glittering object far back from where they came. "Go back now!"

"Yuffie, we can get another one when…" Yuffie didn't want to listen to Seifer's words.

"GO BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, fine! You big crybaby!" Squall switched the Hurricane to reverse.

Smart Ass got up from the road, but didn't quite notice the car coming back his way from behind. For the second time he was run over and flattened even more.

Yuffie opened the door and swiftly picked up her ice materia that she craved for so much. "Thanks, guys!" She smiled.

"No......no........NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The poor weasel cried when the Hurricane went on full speed towards him. Once again the weasel ended up lying on the ground splat with black tyre marks all over his body.

"Hey, Squall!" Seifer pointed. "Look, we're near San Francisco! I can see the buildings from here!" The two SeeDs looked at each other and smiled. They grabbed each other's hands wiggled their fingers together.

"GLAK! GLAK GLAK! GLAK! GLAK! GLAK! GLAK! GLAK! GLAK!" They shouted in joy. This was something Squall and Seifer did when they managed to do something right together. Yuffie just ignored all this and faced Vincent again.

"Weirdos." She said. "So, Vince, you still going to look at my ice materia?" She grinned in his face.

"Hey, boss, you okay?" Asked Greasy as the other weasels helped their boss up to the ground.

"He! He! He!" Psycho laughed.

"He doesn't look so good." Wheezy wiped the dirt off Smart Ass's shirt.

"Mommy......is that you……uhn.........." Smart Ass fainted to the ground.

……San Francisco……

"Stitch, try to settle down." Lilo asked her blue friend to stand still in the crowd. "I know this Cannonball is exciting, but you have to be at your best behavior, especially when we're on vacation here in San Francisco."

"GAH!" Stitch was leaping around like a Mexican jumping bean.

"ZORRO IS ON THE WAY!" A masked man rode across the street on a horse. "I WILL STOP THOSE CANNONBALLERS!"

"GUH?" Stitch looked puzzled.

"Who was that guy?" Lilo wondered.

"Yes, you're listening to Howard Stern!" He spoke on the radio station. "Now, many of you have been gossiping about this year's Cannonball Run. Well, it looks I've managed to get hold of one of those lucky racers. Stay tuned as we go inside the race track itself and learn more about this daring global dash!"

"HEY! Plumber blubber!" Shouted Sonic racing parallel to Mario in the Goliath, driven by Link. Mario was sitting in the middle of the truck and looked to his left. "Looks to me like you need to eat more pizza power if you want to beat me, fatso! HA! HA! HA!"

"We'll see who's fat!" Said Mario. "Drive faster, Link!"

"I'm trying!"

The two vehicles ran furiously along the road, Mario felt that maybe it was time to unleash the Goliath 2.

"Luigi! Make sure that Sonic doesn't pass us at anytime during the race!" He said.

"Where are you going?" Asked Luigi.

"Link, unlock the Goliath 2."

"Whatever you say." Linked pressed a button and the locks from the back of the truck hissed as it loosened its grip with the yellow Formula One race car.

"HEEEEEEE!!!!!!! HEE! HEE!" Mario jumped out of the door and somersaulted to the back of the truck. Without wasting anytime he rushed to Goliath 2 and hopped in. Mario reversed the vehicle and the race car drove itself off the platform from Goliath 1.

"He's okay, Link!" Said Luigi having looked back at his friend. "Let's go!"

"See you two later!" Waved Mario before getting back to his driving. "Let's go!"

"Where the hell are they?" Asked Knuckles. "You see them Tails?"

"There they are!" The fox saw Goliath 1 come out from another road, leading the way. But they were surprised when they saw yet another racing vehicle join with it.

"What is Mario doing in that car?" Said Knuckles. Nobody answered. All they cared about now was catching up with them both. The Buzzard's engine roared in the steaming smoke.

Not far away, though, a group of children, otherwise known as the Little Rascals, were beginning to cross the road when the traffic sign went green for them to walk. They suddenly froze in fright when the Goliaths and the Buzzard went zooming past in front of them. As a result they all screamed and ran back from where they came. By the time the road was empty again the walk sign had turned red.

"It's time we put this thing to the test! YYYYYIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" With a touch of a button Mario's Formula One car slowly changed into an armed jet fighter and took off from the road.

"What the.....?" Sonic stared high at Mario making his aerial escape.

"Kiss my butt cheeks!" Mario fingered Sonic.

"The candy man can." The hedgehog laughed to himself. "Tails, Knuckles, take care! I'm off to settle a score once and for all with a little friend of mine."

"Okay, Sonic!" Said Tails.

"You bet ya!" Said Knuckles. "Hope you get him!"

"Activate disconnection.....GO!!!!!!!!!" The Indy race split itself into three parts. The sides to where the wheels rolled turned into twin pod cars that were armed each with a single red cannon in front. The part of the Buzzard of where Sonic drove became yet another armed jet fighter that rocketed itself off the ground.

"You're not going anywhere, Mario."

While Sonic chased after Mario, Tails and Knuckles were high on their enemies' backs.

"There it is, boys." Said Major Payne steering the Skybolt plane. "The Pacific Ocean."

"About time." Said Ken Griffey Jr..

"Gosh, that bride is huge!" Michael couldn't believe his eyes on the giant bridge he could see. It looked a lot bigger than the Bay Bridge. "It's the biggest I've ever seen!"

"MAJOR!!!!!!! Look out for that building!" Leonardo pointed out to the large pointy building in front of them.

"Hold on!" Major Payne said.

"YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Major Payne swiftly avoided hitting into the Trans-American Pyramid before the Skybolt began to spin wildly like a drill. Unfortunately none of his cadets were trained for this daring race and they didn't have any flying experiences.

"Hey!" The gang leader said in his car with his pals to the smartly dressed man riding a small robotic vehicle. "Nice wheels." He said sarcastically.

"Thank you." Said Mr. Conductor politely trying not to let go of the bar handles on T-Bob.

"Hey, old man! Get real! Why don't you go hang out with the other old dudes back in the retirement homes!" Said one gang member.

"Don't you need to change your diapy?" Said another. "And what about that turd of yours? Maybe he can go flush himself down the toilet!"

Everyone laughed at Mr. Conductor and T-Bob before they left them be.

"We'll show them." Mr. Conductor pressed the red button behind T-Bob's back.

"Battle stations!" T-Bob got armed in his battling position. When finished he dashed off after the annoying punks.

"Hey, guys!" Mr. Conductor smiled.

"What do you wa......." The gang leader paused when he saw the new look on T-Bob.

"Have some of this!" Two laser beams shot out of T-Bob's eyes and made the gang's car explode into flames, sending them all high into the air and back down again with a loud crash. By then the cheeky railway man had already flown the coop.

The Manta rammed its way through all the other cars in the driving area beside the cafeteria. It stopped by the doors, waiting for a person to come out with some food.

"That's the first order we've took by phone." The female café employee walked out to give the food tray to Corvax's bodyguards in the back.

"When I was calling you, I was driving 150 miles per hour!" The Sheik threw his cellular phone away like a piece of junk. "That was six lamb burgers, four shish kebabs, a side order of couscous and two milk......" Corvax couldn't help looking at the size young girl's breasts. "No. That's it. How much?"

"That'll be ten dollars, sir."

Corvax got something out of his pocket. But it didn't look like cash. He then took the girl's hand and inserted a ring on her finger.

"Here. Keep the change my desert blossom! Have you ever considered joining a harem?"

"Um......"

"I shall return for you after the race! Farewell!" Corvax drove off with his food without even paying. But then he stopped and drove back to the girl. "Get a physical!" He took out the girl's palm and handed her some money. "I shall return my little fig! AAAAAALLAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Corvax left the poor confused girl behind.

"Okay, guys, we're almost there! Just a few blocks ahead now!" Tai ignored all the honking cars in his way.

"Do you really know how to drive this thing?" Asked Matt.

"I know, Matt! The Outlaw's never going to fail us now in this race! I'm sure of it!" But once Tai turned to Matt he lost sight of the road.

They were heading straight for a museum.

"Mr. Kamiya." Doc pointed forwards.

"TAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!" Matt grabbed the wheel while the other Digidestined kids and Digimon shrieked in fear and took cover. The Outlaw skidded on the road and took a very sharp turn to its left.

"Faster!" Squirmed the Angels.

"We're going as fast as we can!" Said Shrek.

"Well we're going to have to go faster than that!" Said Michael.

"NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Speed Racer accelerated the Shark car.

Meanwhile, the Little Rascals made their second attempt to cross the road when the lights turned green for them. However, they screamed once again when the Shark dashed right from behind them. They turned round instead of going forwards and ran back to their where started.

The Stiletto dashed its way past the tight gaps between the police cars before they closed in. It looked like the police's attempts weren't good enough to stop these racers.

"How long until we get to the first bridge?" Asked Joanna.

"Just a few minutes." Amara steered the car.

"Remember, Amara. I get to drive next when we get to Australia." Michelle tapped her shoulder.

"I wonder if we'll see any kangaroos in Australia. I just love them." Lara Croft thought.

"Who knows?" Said Amara. "I wonder what's on the radio."

Having switch it on, however…

"Hello, Cannonballers!" A voice boomed. "This is Howard Stern speaking."

"Oh no." Joanna slapped her face. "I hate this guy. Please turn it off, I can't stand him. This guy is so rude! You won't believe it!"

"Wait." Michelle gripped Joanna's reached out wrist. "Let's see what he has to say."

"So, girls! How's everything in the Stiletto?"

"Um…we're fine." Lara Croft said.

"Great!" Howard laughed. "Now, to Miss Joanna Dark. What are your opinions on the race so far?"

"Well." She shrugged. "It seems very intense. And we're struggling very hard to reach first position."

"I bet you are. I BET YOU ARE! HA! HA! HA!"

The girls looked at each other and shook their heads.

"I told you so." Joanna said.

"Now, Ms. Lara Croft, exactly how many police men have you encountered during the race?"

"About a dozen of them." She answered.

"And I'm sure you got a room for them, too! BAA! HA! HA! HA!"

The girls were getting annoyed by his sex humor.

"And now, to Amara and Michelle. Is it true that you two are gay?"

"What did he say?" Michelle asked Amara.

The two of them blushed.

"That's it, no more talking to you." Amara switched off the radio. "Michelle and I are certainly anything but gay."

"Wait! Come back!" Howard Stern cried. "Oh well…there goes my interview…but who says I can't bet on them?"

He grinned, kissing his betting ticket on the Stiletto.

"STOP!" Shouted Zorro still on his horse. He was nearing the Sonic Stinger. "I SAY STOP, MI AMIGO!"

"Not a chance, buddy." Carmen Sandiego replied. "You can't stop me with your horse."

"SI! I can!" He took out his sword and pointed it to the Cannonballer's neck. "If you do not stop by the count of three, I shall make my mark on your neck!"

"Fine by me."

"Uno……..dos…….."

WHAM!!!!

"…tre s…….."

Zorro had smashed into sign post.

"That takes care of him." Carmen smiled to herself in the mirror.

"Lucky!" Cried Cadpig in the Coast Patrol, "I feel my tongue burning!"

"What did you eat?" Asked Lucky.

"I ate one of those chilli tacos Speed Gonzalez gave me!" Cadpig was clutching for air. "It's SO HOT!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, calm down!" Said Spot. "Cadpig, say aah."

Cadpig turned to Spot and burped in her face while flames burst out from the young Dalmatian's mouth.

"Spot! Are you okay?" Rolly was shocked. Spot's feathers were all burned to a crisp. She now looked like a roast chicken ready to be served.

"What does it look like?" Replied Spot.

"ARRIBA!!!!!!!!!" Speedy Gonzalez filled in more gas in the engine to speed up boat.

"WAKA! WAKA!" Stitch began dancing on the street.

"Stitch! No!" Lilo ran out. "You'll get run over!"

The little alien saw a motor bike approaching him.

"Uh-oh."

"STITCH!"

Luckily he crouched up into a ball and the Cannonballer missed him by an inch. Though that didn't stop him from spinning around due to the incredible speed the vehicle was going in.

"Foolish mortal!" Said Sauron. "Thinks he owns the damn road! I own it!"

Lilo rushed to her dizzy companion.

"Stitch you okay?"

He nodded.

"Don't ever do that again." She ordered.

"Okay." Stitch hugged Lilo. She smiled and just hugged him back.

"Awwwww………." Everyone was watching the cute girl with her 'pet'.

"BRAAA!!!!!"

Everyone fled in fear from Stitch's roar.

"Roger! Get us out of here!" Eddie saw the Switchblade airplane close down on them and continuously fire lasers.

"Never fear! DUN! DUN DUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Roger craftily avoided Team Rocket's attacks.

"Good work, Roger!" Said Jessica. "If we keep this up, they won't have a chance of hitting us."

"You're doing great." Dolores complimented.

Team Rocket tried their best to aim straight for their rivals. But due to the air currents and the other obstacles in their way, it was hard to get a perfect target.

"Hit 'em, Jesse!" Said Meowth.

"I'm trying the best I can!" She said.

Alfalfa walked in front of the other Rascals. "Now I promise you guys, if something happens to us this time when we cross the road, you guys can pound me up as much as you want. But if we do get over that street, we'll be able to play some good old baseball over that park!" Alfalfa pointed out to the luxurious park on the other side of the road.

"You better be right about this." Said Spanky. "Remember, this was your idea."

They walked again when the sign on the opposite side post turned green for the third time after minutes of waiting. They walked together slowly. Nothing seemed to be coming in any direction. It was safe. They all sighed and walked normally along the deserted ground. Then suddenly the Ratfang dashed right into the middle of the children. Half the children on one side dashed out of the way while the other half did the same but jumped out their side. It wasn't over yet, though, as the blue chopper's laser beams began to shoot everywhere and the kids had to run like headless chickens to avoid getting shot. But when the Switchblade left the scene, everyone looked at the boy with a single spiked hair.

"Okay, guys," Grinned Alfalfa when he saw everyone cracking their knuckles and pounding their fists in their hands. "I was just kidding there when I said you guys could clobber me.......... guys?..........HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!"

"Get him!" Spanky shouted.

All the Little Rascals chased after Alfalfa.

"Blasted!" James Bond tried to get away from the police helicopters behind him. To make matters worse, two more black ones blocked his way in front. 007 sighed. "Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to take the hard way out of this place." He got out his rocket launcher from his belt and aimed it directly at one of the flying choppers in front of him.

"Look out!" The pilot jumped out of the helicopter. It exploded in flames and James Bond hovered through the smokes and past the other confused helicopter.

"Sacre Bleau!" Inspector Clouseau caught sight of the bridge just right in front of them with his binoculars.

"Is that it?" Asked Pete Sampras.

"That's the bridge!" Annie Kournikova said cheerfully.

"That's correct! To Australia! Mes amis!" the Inspector floored the Ramp-Up.

"Australia! Here we come!" Bob the Builder handled the Pit Stop Catapult along the bridge with the other Cannonballers in their way.

"Here we come! Yup! Yup! Yup!" said Ducky.

"Let's go gang!" Said Simon. The team slapped their hands together and Bob drove in maximum speed.

'Can you see,

The sun is shining on me.

It makes me feel so free,

So alive.

It makes me want to survive.

And the sky,

It makes me feel so high.

The bad times pass me by,

Because today,

It's gonna be a brighter day!

Can you feel the sunshine,

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel that sometimes,

You just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine,

Forget about the rain.

Just think about the good times,

And they will come back again.

Without you,

There's nothing for me to do.

Can you fell the sunshine too,

It's coming through.

It makes me feel brand new.

When you're here,

I wish you were always near,

Cause everything's so clear.

And today,

It's gonna be a brighter day!

Can you feel the sunshine,

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel that sometimes,

You just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine,

Forget about the rain.

Just think about the good times,

And they will come back again.

When the sun goes down,

I feel like I am waiting,

For another day,

When the clouds go away.

Can you feel it?

Ooh, ooh!

Can you feel it?

Ooh, oh, oh!

Can you feel it?

Can you feel the sunshine,

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel that sometimes,

You just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine,

Forget about the rain.

Just think about the good times,

And they will come back again.

Can you feel the sunshine,

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel that sometimes,

You just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine,

Forget about the rain.

Just think about the good times,

And they will come back again.

Can you feel the sunshine,

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel that sometimes,

You just need to run away?

Reach out for the sunshine,

Forget about the rain.

Just think about the good times,

And they will come back again.

Whoa, whoa ooh!

Brighten up your day.

You just need to run away.

Reach out!

You've gotta reach out!

Come back again!

You've gotta reach out!'

'Can You Feel The Sunshine?' By TJ Davis from the Sega Saturn video game 'Sonic R'.

…To Australia…