Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cannonball Run 3 World Tour ❯ Antarctica ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8

Antarctica

"Um, are we on?" The cameraman nodded his head at Bosley. "Hello once again!"

"The Cannonballers have only two more continents to pass through before getting back here to the finish line." Said Gennai.

"Jigglypuff."

"Folks, Jigglypuff says that the snow in Antarctica is right below sub-zero!"

"Wonder how the racers are gonna get out of this mess, Misty!" Said Ryo.

"I think Mr. Tom Green and his fellow friends can tell us that live in the South Pole!" All looked back at the screen again.

"Good morning everyone!" Tom Green was dressed up like an Eskimo. With him was the Snowman and Blinx the cat.

"Hi folks!" Gennai waved.

"Man, you guys are lucky. I'm sitting here on my freezing butt waiting for the Cannonballers to come by. None of them have been sited yet." Said Tom Green.

"How cold is it out there?" Asked Misty.

"Believe me, guys. You do NOT want to be here." Excalimed Blinx. "I think there may be a snow storm coming this way."

"But I don't think the Cannonballers will mind a lot, since they've already been through hell halfway through the globe." Said the Snowman.

"Back to you."

"Thanks, Tom!" Bosley said. "Let's just hope folks, that nobody gets hurt in this snowy ice island!"

"Venom's Revenge! Venom's Revenge! Venom's Revenge!" The Blink 182 slammed their fists together onto the betting counter.

"Jungle Challenge! Jungle Challenge! Jungle Challenge!" The Backstreet Boys were having their own competition with them, it so happened.

"Whoever's here." Said Ray Charles. "Somebody please tell me the Shark is!"

"Herman." Benny looked at him painfully.

"Slowly, Benny. More haste less speed." Herman patted his friend on the back.

…Antarctica…

A single police car drove through the snow storm. Robocop began to scan his primary objectives.

"Uphold the law. Protect the innocent. Serve the public trust." But the cyborg had another objective added. "Stop Cannonballers."

"Doesn't it feel good?" The Holy Man inhaled the cold air. "The coolness of the sky blows into your body."

"(For you, that is.)" Mr. Worm was shivering.

"A hundred million bucks…………a hundred million bucks………" Dudley mumbled to himself as he flew across the icy land. Just below Shaft and Linka didn't seem to be in too much problem.

"I never thought it would be this cold in Antarctica!" Said Linka.

"Now you just hold on. At the speed we're going, you won't feel a chill." Shaft speeded up his motor bike.

"Dad! Look! The Cannonballers are ahead of us!" Buster Stupid pointed down at the cars and boats passing them.

"You know what this means, dear!" Said Joan.

"That's right!" Stanley put his finger up as if he'd thought of a wizard plan. "More haste, more speed!"

He pressed a button on his driving wheel. The Spitfire turned into a more complex looking airplane with a machine gun installed in front.

"Dad does it again!" Petunia applauded.

"Let's blast off, everyone!" Stanley zoomed away.

Meanwhile…

The Spitfire ran right past the Desert Strike plane, making it spin uncontrollably.

"WHAAA!!!!!" Elliott couldn't stand the dizziness.

"Hey! Watch you're goin' pal!" Whiskers shook his fist.

"Yeah! Don't you know that there are other Cannonballers in this race?" Shouted Michael.

"Eddie, I think we may be in the lead." Said Roger.

"I don't see any other Cannonballers anywhere." Said Jessica.

"Oh, don't be fooled. This place is huge! The rest of those racers could be anywhere."

"You think they're handling the coldness, Eddie?"

"Hey, what about us, Dolores? Of course they are! This race is for a hundred million cheese!"

"Blast this freezing weather!" Meowth was chattering his teeth.

"Jesse, did we have to fly here?"

"This is part of the race, James! We can't just chicken out! Besides, if we stop now I bet that stupid Inspector and Rabbit brain will get the money!"

"OH! I almost forgot about why we're in this race!"

"Numb skull." Meowth slapped James on the head.

"Killer whale!" Shouted Sebastian, "Two o' clock!"

Mahoney made the Collector make a sharp turn away from the black mammal. The effort proved a success.

"That was close." Said Mahoney.

"Sebastian, don't ever scare us like that again." Said Scuffy.

"Hey, if it wasn't for my warning we'd be frozen fish food by now."

The Thunderwing blasted out of the snow cave before it came tumbling down on them.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!" Dr. Strangefate couldn't take the Twits' whining anymore. "If you want don't like the cold weather, we might as well fly back up!"

The Thunderwing got back onto the snowy roads again. However, they just happened to run into Robocop's way.

"A Cannonballer." Murphy turned on his siren.

"Uh-oh. We've got a smokey on our tail!" Mr. Twit looked back.

"Not for long!" Strangefate flipped a lever.

The Thunderwing turned back into a air jet and ignited its flames onto Robocop's car, which exploded into flames immediately.

"Good going, Doctor! HEE! HEE!" Mrs. Twit laughed like a witch.

Robocop's car was had it top blown off and the car was completely burned to a crisp. It slowed down and stopped. The wheels suddenly fell off and Robocop was covered in black ash. He watched his enemies escape to sky and slammed his fists hard onto his driving wheel, gritting his teeth.

"Shit…"

"You have to do better than that!"

"Mario! Shut up!" Sonic was still chasing him on his jet along the high snowy mountains. Every time his shot missed, it only struck snow which made avalanches.

"HE HEEEE!"

"I'll get you……." Said Sonic. "I"LL GET YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!!"

Sonic and Mario flew out of the mountains and higher into the sky.

Meanwhile…

Just down below, Link and Luigi were still in competition with Tails and Knuckles.

"Easy, does it, Tails."

"They're moving too fast, Knuckles."

"Fire the first missile!" Said Link.

"Here we go!" Luigi launched the red heat seeking missile. It shot into the air and then flew back down again, setting its targets onto Tails.

"Tails, look out!" Said Knuckles.

Tails managed to drive forward from the missile before it could hit him.

"Thanks Knuckles."

"Anytime."

The truck and two buggy cars carried on firing at each other.

"Commander?" Said Proctor stood on top of a high fifty foot wall. "Are you certain this plan will work?"

"Yes, Proctor. This wall is pure solid. Nothing can drive through the thing." The giant wall managed to completely block the pathways between the mountains for the Cannonballers.

"I'd like to see anybody get through this thing!" Said Captain Harris.

Just then, Michael Schumacher was approaching the wall from the distance.

"Here's our first customer!" C. Foyt signaled the policemen to get into their places. "Don't fire, men. Let the man try to get through this wall himself!" She couldn't stop smiling.

"Looks like trouble ahead." Said Michael. "Better use my missile launcher."

Without any more hesitation Michael shot out his missile which, surprisingly, broke a large hole through the solid wall. All the cops gasped when Michael went right under them and out the other way. Looks like their wall wasn't as strong as they thought.

"Well, there's something unusual." Said Proctor.

But nothing was over yet. The wall suddenly began to shake and then it collapsed. Everyone fell into the snow once the entire wall shattered to pieces.

Meanwhile…

"Hey, look down there!" Pointed Leonardo.

"I told you that car could drive through anything." Said Major Payne.

"You said it." Ken widened his eyes at the destruction of the wall.

"WOW!" Shouted Ashley Olsen. "Thanks for taking us to Antarctica, Mr. King!"

"Yeah! It was great we won that lottery prize back in Illinois!" Said Mary Kate. "And we HAD to pick you to come with us! We just adore your books! Very creepy!"

"Of all the places. You girls." Stephen King was absolutely cold on the metallic rowing boat. "Why Antarctica? And why do we have to go f-f-fishing in the f-f-freezing sea?"

"We want to catch some fish, silly!" Said Mary-Kate.

"Yeah! Fish is very good for the brain, Mr. King!"

"Well, Ashley, my brain is frozen right now."

"(Dr. Slump, it's freezing up here!)" Said Doraemon.

"(I see your point. Let's dive back into the sea.)"

"(No!)" Said Ga-Chan.

"(We wanna stay on air!)" Added Arale.

"(Sorry you two, but decisions are decisions. We're going underwater!)"

"Okay." They replied.

The two of them went to the computer and typed Shizuku's orders to turn back into a submarine.

"Submarine, ready." Said Shuzuku.

Doraemon lowered the Raven slowly to the ocean. But just then…

"Lets go faster!" Arale shouted.

She and Ga-Chan dived onto Dr. Slump back and began hugging him. This made the scientist tumble forwards and push a lever by mistake. As a result the Raven dived down at full speed like a rollercoaster ride.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arale and Ga-Chan were having fun.

"(Slow this thing down!)" Dr. Slump urged Doraemon to it quickly. Doraemon managed to do so before they hit the sea. The Raven changed into its boat form and sank to the bottom of the water. From there it continued on with the race. "(Step on it!)"

"Okay!" Said Doraemon.

"Excuse me, young miss." Mr. Conductor had stopped by an igloo house. "Do you know how far it is from South America?"

"I'd say you're about halfway through the South Pole." Good thing the Cannonballer found Angela Anaconda here. She just happened to be on vacation in Antarctica.

"Thank you, miss." Mr. Controller lifted up his hat and bid farewell to the young freckled girl. "Let's go T-Bob."

"Wait! Are you a Cannonballer?" Shouted Angela.

"Yes, I am! Thanks again!" He drove off.

"Oh, darn it." Angela snapped her fingers. "I wanted to ask for his autograph."

"HA! HA!" Laughed Corvax. "This race is just getting better and better!"

"Um, sir." Said one of his bodyguards. The other one began to turn green in the face. It looked as if he was going to be sick. Corvax turned his head back.

"Ah! Too much couscous!" Corvax made the Manta plane fly downwards like some military jet plane.

"H-H-Heaven to migratory!" Snagglepuss wasn't the only cat cold. "I'm freezing my tail off!"

"Me t-too!" Wally Gator said.

"K-K-KEEP GOING!" Top Cat pointed his icy finger forwards. "DON'T ST-ST-STOP!"

Meanwhile…

Just by the sea, Mary Kate spotted something in the distance.

"Hey, look!" She cried. "It's a boat driver!"

"Let's wave at him and say hello!" Ashley stood up from the boat and waved her arms. "HEY! OVER HERE! AHOY!"

"Ashley, I don't think this is a very good idea." Stephen the boat rocking unsteadily.

Lasers shot out from the boat coming by.

"WAHOO-HOO-HOO-HOOEY!!!!" Everyone fell over when a shot hit the side of the boat and made the boat turn upside down.

Yoruba passed the wrecked scene. Too bad he thought that the three people on the boat were cops.

"Hey, Shorty!" Rolly yelled up to his friend from below.

"What's wrong, Rolly?" Shorty shouted in his small chopper.

"Do you think anybody's ahead of us?"

"I'm not sure. But just keep alert on any other Cannonballers."

"This is wonderful!" Smart Ass had tested his large freeze gun on one of Wheezy's cigarettes, which was now trapped inside a large block of ice. "With this gun, I'm sure we can get those racers one by one!"

The rest of the weasels laughed.

"General Thade's gonna be happy about this!" Said Greasy.

The weasels heard the echoes of a vehicle coming into their ice cave. Smart Ass quickly gave the gun to Psycho and they all ran to the corner of the cave. Little did anybody know that Psycho accidentally flipped a switch on the gun.

"Okay, Psycho, here comes one right now!" Said Smart Ass. "ON the count of three…….one………..two……&hell ip;..three!............"

Once Psycho pulled the trigger, snow blew onto the weasels' direction, freezing them all instantly in cubes of ice. The Ramp-Up vehicle made its way past the weasels and out through the opposite end of the cave.

"Ps-ps-ycho!" Smart grunted.

"Hee……..hee……….hee&hel lip;………." Psycho apparently switched the gun to reverse just when Smart Ass gave the gun to him.

Meanwhile…

"Did any of you see anything back in that cave?" Said Pete Sampras.

"No." Everyone answered.

"AIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried Igi on the Glider Strike. "(We're under attack!)"

"(Hold on, now!)" Said Oglas. "(We can get out of this mess in no time!)"

"(That guys behind seems pretty tough to lose, guys!)" Ogo shouted.

Mario Lemieux wouldn't do anything to lose his target.

"Get back behind me, Cannonballers!" He called out. "I can't let you people win the race!"

He threw his hooks onto the sides of the mountains and skied off them with his snow shoes. He pushed his feet and jumped off into the sky. All this helped him catch up with the cavemen in the glider. For attack he fired his blizzard guns attached to his shoes.

"Go get them, tiger!" Santa Clause looked up from his boat. Pingu began to clap his hands.

"Action Man……." Evel flew through the snowy mountains. "Once I get my hands on you. I'm gonna tear your lungs out!"

He didn't happen to know that Action Man was right above of him. He suddenly leaped onto the stunts man's back.

"There you are!"

"I missed you." Said Action Man sarcastically.

"I missed you too!" Evel grinned back. "As a matter of fact, let's both have some fun right now!"

'Another day, it's like a new beginning,

And so today I know it's a new start,

And all the bad times are disappearing,

'Cos now I know that we'll never be apart.

You're the on that makes me feel so high,

Just like the diamonds in the sky,

I never want to hear you say goodbye,

'Cos you're my diamond in the sky.

Another road that we must travel,

Another night for you to show me the way,

And so today I'll give up dreaming,

'Cos now I know that I need you everyday.

You're the on that makes me feel so high,

Just like the diamonds in the sky,

I never want to hear you say goodbye,

'Cos you're my diamond in the sky.

Where do all the rainbows go?

Is it somewhere that I don't know?

Wherever it is I want to go.

You're the on that makes me feel so high,

Just like the diamonds in the sky,

I never want to hear you say goodbye,

'Cos you're my diamond in the sky.'

'Diamond In The Sky' by TJ Davis in 'Sonic R'.

Night had fallen over the icy island. The snow's anger began to rise within time. The race became much harder than before. Yet everyone knew that they were close to the finish line back in New York. Nobody wanted to give up now.

"RAAA!!!!" A clawed hand suddenly punched out from the snowy ground. Freddy Krueger burst out in laughter as he got out. "Finally! I'm free! Free from those dreams! This time nobody's safe from reality! HEE HEE!"

"We haven't had any encounters so far, Eddie! We'll make it in Latin America in no time!"

"Chaos, are there any snow storms coming this way?" Said Jessica.

"If there are, let Captain Chaos handle it!" He answered.

Meanwhile, at the back of the Ratfang, Dolores and Eddie were having a little talk to talk with each other.

"Eddie?" Dolores lied back on her seat with him. "Do you really think you're going to win this crazy race?"

"I dunno." Sighed Eddie. "I guess I've had good times and bad times. God knows if we're going to win or not."

Dolores looked at Eddie in a calm yet concerned expression. Something was bothering Eddie greatly.

"Eddie, what's wrong?" He didn't answer and just got himself out a bottle of brandy. He opened it and gave a little sip. "There's something bothering you. Why don't you talk about it?"

"………"

Dolores knew what Eddie was thinking. She never felt how sad it was to lose somebody close in the family.

"You miss him, don't you?"

"We were great together. Me and him. We had lots of fun." Eddie smiled and took another sip of his brandy as he thought to the times 'he' and himself used to solve crimes with the toons.

"Eddie, that was a long time ago. You know, you have to look further onto life." Said Dolores.

Eddie was silent.

"I guess you're right. Ever since Judge Doom killed my brother I'll never forgive him. That crazed up lunatic."

Dolores put her hand on Eddie's shoulder and rubbed it gently. "I'm just glad he's out of my misery."

"Come on, now." Whispered Dolores. "Let's look on the bright side of life."

Eddie looked at her eyes. They'd never been more sparkling than now. He couldn't stop smiling at her at the first glance.

"Okay."

"Gosh it's freezing up here!" Flex the Cat felt he snow blow on him all the way. "I think it's time to head back down."

He pressed a switch on his left and the Hornet turned back into the box as it lowered itself onto the water. From there Felix continued on.

"Man, my hair is certainly is not going to look good once I get back to New York." Carmen Sandiego had difficulty steering in the storm. "I better get out of this mess."

"Thanks, you'all." Said Elly May to Angela Anaconda. "You sure helped us a hunch. Thanks for telling us how far we are."

"Shhh. Not so loud. My family's sleeping inside this igloo, you know. They can hear you outside. And my parents will kill me if they find me awake."

"Sorry 'bout that, Angy."

"No problem……..say……are you Cannonballers?"

"Yes…….why do you ask?" Said Wade Duck.

"Can I have your autographs?" Just as Angela said this, the Slingshot 2 from the dark skies flew by. "What was that?"

"Oh, those are just our friends up there. We're both working together to win the race." Wade Duck signed his name for Angela.

Meanwhile…

"How much longer do we have to fly through this freezing dump?" Said Rizzo the rat. "My tails is getting numb."

"Long enough to get to South America." Said Richie Rich.

"Thank God until then." Britney was tired. The Muppets fell asleep in the ship along with her. Richie continued to drive the ship.

"Don't worry, guys." He said. "We're gonna win that race no matter how tired we get trying."

"Oh, great!" James Bond's propellers on the Rescue Mission were jammed. He descended down onto the snowy hill he was above. "Time to activate my ski shoes!"

And just in the nick of time was he lucky. The skis popped out of his shoes and 007 was sliding down the mountain. He avoided the trees in his way and tried to find the problem on his back.

"There you are!" James took out a large chunk of snow from the propellers. He turned the Rescue Mission on again and was off in the sky once more.

"I'm c-c-c-c-cold out here, Gabrielle." Said Tiger Woods in the plane.

"I kn-kn-kn-know what you mean." She answered. "But this is for a hundred million b-b-bucks!"

Meanwhile…

Below David and Joe looked above at their friends.

"How are they doing, David?" Said Joe. David used his binoculars to look up at the plane. From his point of view………

"They're fine." Smiled David.

"As usual!"

Kim Kaphwan and Mitsurugi didn't seem to mind the cold weather too much.

"(Do you think we're winning?)" Asked Mitsurugi.

"(We can never be, sure.)" Said Kim.

Meanwhile…

Not far away, Sub-Zero just zoomed through the snow and raced just normally. Looked like he was very much used to cold weather, no doubt.

"(I must continue on my journey.)" He said.

"Um, Butthead, heh, heh, heh. Maybe we should turn on the heaters in here."

"Yeah, Beavis, huh, huh,huh. It's getting too cold." Butthead turned on the switch nearby. "That's better."

"Yeah, this is giving me a stiffy, heh, heh, heh."

"Shut up, butt burglar!" Butthead smacked Beavis in the face. "I don't wanna know that!"

"Man, I hate cold weather." Duke Nukem wasn't too keen either flying in the snowy weather. "I wish I was at home kicking serious alien ass!"

"Stimpy! They're going back down to the water!" Shouted Ren.

Meanwhile…

"Hurry, Blossom!" Said Bubbles. "They've found us again!"

The Billboard Blast and Thunderball dived deep into the cold waters. From there their chase continued.

"HOORAY!" Cried Team Rocket.

"We're nearly out of Antarctica!" Said James.

"The snow storm's settling! Let's pump these jets up!" Jesse pulled back a lever.

"Let's get outta here before we all freeze to death!" Said Meowth.

The Switchblade blasted away.

"Rocky, look!" Bullwinkle stopped the Meteor 2 as he was pointing to the small ship pod above.

"It's Snoopy and the gang!" Said Rocky.

Meanwhile…

"You're doing just great, Snoops!" Said Rocky the rooster. "Look how far we've come in the last three hours?"

"HA! HAAA!" The beagle laughed.

"Guys!" Said Speed Racer. "We're nearly out of Antarctica!"

"We're saved!" Shouted Michael.

"I told you we'd survive! Didn't I?"

"No you didn't, Shrek!" Said the Angels, "We did!"

"No," Shrek answered back politely, "I did."

"No, we did."

"I did."

"We did."

"I did!"

"We did!"

"I DID!"

"WE DID!"

"Pipe down!" Speed Racer drove past the pack of penguins swimming with the Shark submarine.

"Penguins!" Shouted Natalie.

"They're so adorable!" Smiled Alex.

"Look at this one here!" Pointed Dylan.

"I was the one who told you all we'd survive!" Said Speed Racer.

"No you weren't." Everyone replied.

"Yes, I was."

"No, you weren't."

"Yes, I was."

"No, you weren't!"

"Yes, I was!"

"NO, YOU WEREN'T!"

"YES I WAS!"

"It's a good thing we found you, Mr. Krueger!" Said Jamie. "You could have frozen to death out there."

Recently, she and Tommy had met the psychotic murderer from the road. He was now sitting at the back next to Hannibal Lecter.

"Yeah. You two are lucky to be with us." Said Tommy. "Because we're going non-stop to New York!"

Hannibal and Freddy whisper to each other in the back.

"You know," Hannibal spoke, "Freddy and I are pretty hungry."

"Yeah." Freddy nodded. "You got anything to eat?"

"Well, we do have some bags of Doritos at the back." Said Tommy.

"Anything else?" Freddy grinned.

"Well…I guess not. The only next place we can get some grub is in South America." Jamie shrugged.

"What a shame." Sighed Hannibal. "Because right now, I feel like eating…"

"…YOU!!!!!!!!" Freddy finished the sentence with a loud cackle.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Danielle and Tommy shrieked in horror and stopped the War Hawg immediately.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Tommy jumped out of the car.

"I'M WITH YOU!" Jamie did the same.

"GAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!" Hannibal and Freddy got out of the vehicle too and chased after the young couple into an ice cave.

"No place to hide, kiddies!" Freddy displayed his razor claws.

"I think I'll have the little Jamie as my main course." Hannibal licked his lips.

Jamie and Tommy were trapped into a corner.

"Stay away you SOBs!" Tommy scooped up the snow on the floor and hurled it at Freddy.

"Get away from us!" Jamie made a large snowball and threw it into Hannibal's mouth.

The two kept attacking their enemies with snow, yelling and screaming all the way. Until…

"Uh-oh." Jamie paused. "Why is the ground shaking, Tommy?"

"I guess we've been yelling too much that we caused…an AVALANCHE!"

But then, a large pile of snow from the ceiling fell onto Freddy and Hannibal, burying them deep from head to toe. The small earthquake stopped.

"WAHOO!" Jamie hugged and Tommy.

"We did it!" Tommy jumped around with Jamie in joy.

That only caused another earthquake in the cave.

"I think we better leave." Jamie ran for the entrance. "PRONTO!"

"I'm with you!"

They escaped from the cave before it collapsed and went back to the War Hawg, to continue the race.

…To South America…