Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cannonball Run 3 World Tour ❯ Bloopers ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bloopers

Chapter 2

Bar Scene

Roger started giggling to himself. His face turned red and everyone on the set stared at him. He had obviously drunk too much.

"Stop it, Roger." Eddie smiled. But even when Roger tried to hold back his laughter, it only made it worse. "Stop it!" He nudged his friend on the shoulder.

"Okay, I'm ready." Said Roger.

Next take………

"Roger, where are you?" Eddie looked round his table.

"DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!" Roger popped out from the under the table and was dressed up as Captain Chaos. He gave Eddie one hell of a scare.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAA!" Everyone laughed.

"ROGER!" Eddie shouted.

Chapter 1

Team Rocket HQ Scene

"Fools! How could let that yellow mouse escape from you again?" Giovanni slammed his fist on his desk, disgusted by Jesse, James and Meowth.

"How were we supposed to know that…..uh…….." Jesse forgot her lines.

"Oh, great. Here we go again!" Said Meowth.

"This is such an easy line! Even I could do it!" Said James.

Jesse hit him on the head.

"Let's start from the slam on the desk." Said director Hal Needham.

Next take……..

"Fools! How could you let that yellow mouse escape from you again?"

"How were we supposed to know…….er……." Meowth started to crack up. The humor was then passed to James and then onto Jesse. At the end they all exploded.

"HA! HA HA HA!" Everyone laughed.

"Okay! I've got it this time, Hal!" Said Jesse.

Next take……..

"Fools! How could you let that yellow mouse escape from you again?"

"How were we supposed to know…..how am I supposed to concentrate when James is giggling?!" Jesse pointed to her buddy.

More laughs burst out. Giovanni grinned on his desk, Jesse covered her smiling face while Meowth walked off the stage laughing his head off.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Said James.

Chapter 3

Gas Station Scene

"Action!" Said Hal Needham. Woody and the others stopped at the gas station.

"Welcome to Ms. Swan's porn shop! How can we help you?" Kel said by mistake.

"HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Kel! That's not until the second scene!" Kenan punched Kel on the shoulder.

"Yes," Said Woody playing along, "Pete and I would like to drop Jesse off with you kind boys!"

"I don't bite." Said Jesse.

"HA! HA! HA!"

Chapter 1

Penitentiary Scene

Michael and Jason walk into the room.

"BRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jamie and Tommy sprung from the shadows with buckets on their heads. They gave their enemies one good fright.

"The scare's on you!" Tommy said.

"HA! HA! HAAA!!!!"

Chapter 1

Shopping Mall Scene

"Ready, girls?" Said Hal Needham. The Sailor girls nodded. "Action Goten."

"Whoa!" Goten drove into the scene but suddenly fell off his bike on the road. The girls laughed while the crew helped Goten up. "Gee. I gotta watch my own strength!"

Next take………

"LOOK OUT!" Raye cried when Goten couldn't stop the Condor bike. The girls leaped out the way and Goten drove right into the shopping mall. Everyone gazed inside the broken glass the Saiyan ran through.

"Could somebody call a paramedic?" Said Goten.

Goten was raised onto the hospital bed. He gazed at the camera, raised his thumb up and grinned.

"He's okay!" Serena shouted.

"Ready when you are, Hal." Goten shouted.

Everyone laughed.

Chapter 7

Hotel Scene

Holly was walking towards the hotel that Goofy had just dropped her off by. Little did she know that somebody was following her. Goofy looked at the camera and then turned to Holly. The crew giggled as Goofy crept his way up to the girl and grabbed her by the shoulders, giving her a terrible fright.

"YAAAA!!!!! GOOFY!!!!"

"Sorry!" Goofy chuckled. "I just couldn't resist!"

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Chapter 8

Boat Scene

Stephen King was chattering his teeth so much from the coldness, he couldn't say his lines right.

"It's c……c….c.…co….col…."

Mary Kate and Ashley laughed to themselves.

"Oh, forget it!" Stephen grinned and looked away from the camera.

Chapter 3

Highway Scene

"Let's see now." Mihoshi browsed through the karaoke music discs they had. Everyone began to laugh quietly. "We've got Queen, we've got the Beatles, we've got the Supremes, they're kinda nice. We've got……." Kiyone began to laugh.

Next take………

"OH! We've got the Village People! Y…..M…CA!"

"HA HA HA HA HA!"

Chapter 1

Pollock Scene

Pollock hit Daffy Duck with the chair. Daffy, now dizzy, turned to him and pointed.

"You're des….des…des….des……des……." Daffy couldn't finish his sentence.

"Des…..des….des….des…." Pollock laughed.

"Des….des…..des…." Pollock slapped him on the face.

"DESPICABLE!" Daffy finished his hard sentence.

"HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 2

Alleyway Scene

Yoda, Kirk and Spock had finally arrived on Earth.

"Well, here we are!" Yoda smiled.

"Hey! This ain't Pizza Hut!" Kirk remarked. "Yoda, where have you taken us?!"

"We're here to eat some good food! Not save the Earth!" Spock added.

"HA! HA! HAA!!!!"

Chapter 7

EgyptScene

The SeeDs didn't notice that Yuffie was gone from her seat. Vincent looked down for some reason and lightly smiled. Yuffie's head slowly rose from the back between Squall and Seifer. The crew laughed when they saw that Yuffie stuck two red Materia on her eyes, making her look like a freak. Squall and Seifer knew what Yuffie was up to and tried to pay no attention to her.

"Redrum! Redrum!" Yuffie screamed in a freaky voice.

"HA! HA HA HAA!" Yuffie, the crew, Squall and Seifer laughed while Vincent smiled and shook his head.

Chapter 6

Antarctica Scene

"I am the great Cornholio! HEH! HEH! HEH!" Butthead and the crew laughed at Beavis' get-up. "You will give me lots of teepee for my bunghole!"

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!" Butthead laughed as Beavis spoke to him in a maniacal way.

"HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 1

Bay Scene

"Action." Said Hal Needham.

Lucky, Cadpig and Rolly sat silently by the bay.

"What was that?" Rolly giggled after a loud farting noise was heard. Cadpig and Lucky rolled on the floor laughing in pain. "It wasn't me, honest! IT WASN'T ME!"

"HA! HA HA!"

Chapter 3

San FranciscoScene

"Look! I'm the king of the world!" James Bond cried as he spread out his arms and legs in the air like Peter Pan.

"HA! HA! HA!"

"WHHHHOOPS!!!!!!!!!" James Bond lost control and flew right into a building. Women screamed as James crashed into the Girl's Room. "I'm okay!"

Chapter 5

Commentators Scene

"I'm so sorry!" The camera was at an extreme close-up on Mirai's face. She pretended to act scared like from the Blair Witch Project. "This was my report and I failed to watch the Cannonballers! Oh god! I'm so scared! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"TEE HEE! HEE!" Oprah Winfrey couldn't take it anymore.

"HA! HA! HA! HAAA!!!"

"Okay, I'm finished!" Mirai wiped a tear from her eye.

Chapter 3

New YorkScene

"Action Sakura!" Said Hal Needham.

Sakura launched the boat pod when the truck came in front. But unfortunately, the pod barely took off from the ground and only slid on the road.

"HA! HA HA HA HA!" Hinata got out from her pod and laughed with the others as she took off her helmet.

Next take………..

"GO!" Said Hal.

Sakura shot the pod again.

"LOOK OUT!" Cried Hinata as the boat pod flew right into the camera. The cameras broke and nothing but blurs could be seen.

"I'm sorry, Hinata!" Sakura's voice was heard.

Chapter 7

NairobiScene

"Mmpmphmphmpmhm." Said Kenny.

"Really?" Said Ivy driving her car.

"Mmpmpmhpmphmphmm."

"You don't say."

"Mphmphmphmpm."

"WOW!"

"Ivy what did Kenny say?" Asked Kyle.

"I dunno, but it sounds pretty funny!"

"GAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone beamed.

Chapter 2

Statue of LibertyScene

I wanna bring my dolls, my crayons, my pajamas……" Bubbles was filling room inside the Thunderball with all her possessions. The Powerpuff girls couldn't believe all the things Bubbles wanted to take. Even their companions were amazed. "My panties…..and…….." Bubbles flew away from the camera and came carrying…… "A TV!"

"HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 1

BathScene

"Oh, Duke! You're so hot!" Said one of his babes. Duke Nukem smiled and then a distinct smell filled the Jacuzzi room. The girls jumped out of the hot tub.

"EWWWW!!!!!!!! THAT'S GROSS DUKE!!!!!!!!!" The girls complained

"Guess I've been eating too many beans!" Duke laughed. "A man's gotta break wind when he has to!"

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 5

TokyoScene

"AAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Kari cried at the back of the Outlaw after the Doc pinched her on the arm for fun. Everyone started to giggle.

"Kari, is that you?" Said TK.

"Yeah."

"I just gave her a little prick!" Said the Doc.

"Go back to sleep, Kari! And take your imaginary friend back to dream land!" TK crossed his arms. He then burst out laughing with the others.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Chapter 1

Dinner Scene

"No, Homer! And I mean no!"

"Look, Marge, you're on camera!" Homer Simpson jumped from his chair.

"Huh?" Marge looked at the camera.

"Gotcha!" Homer crept away quickly.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Nice one dad!" Bart gave his dad a high five.

Chapter 12

Sonic And Mario Scene

"Well, Mario. You were really something out there!" Sonic shook Mario's hand firmly.

"Hey! You weren't bad either!"

"YIKES!" Sonic suddenly jumped when he pulled his friend's hand off.

"HEE! HEE! HEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Mario laughed when Sonic had fallen for his false hand gag. "Got you that time!"

"Why you sneaky little runt!" Sonic grinned.

"HA! HA! HAAA!!!"

Chapter 1

Stadium Scene

Joe Montana accidentally drove the Vandal down a dark staircase rather than through the wall he was supposed the crash into.

"YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Cried the four people on the vehicle. The crew rushed downstairs to the rescue.

Chapter 1

Desert Scene

Lara, Joanna, Amara and Michelle were pretending to be asleep on the front of their Stiletto car. The crew tried not to chuckle. Then as the girls tried to move their positions every so often…….

"……..Yikes!" Michelle mistakenly rolled off the edge of the car and fell off.

"HA! HA! HAAA!!!!!!!!!" The other three girls bolted up from their car and helped out Michelle.

"You okay?" The girls asked laughing.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Michelle smiled.

Chapter 1

Angels' House Scene

"Good morning, Angels!"

"Good morning, Charlie!"

"May I take your order?"

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"I'd like a coke and a Western Combo please!" Said Dylan.

"I'll have some onion rings!" Added Alex.

"Make that two!" Screamed Natalie.

The whole set became a joke riot.

Chapter 4

Highway Scene

Rupaul just received his kiss from Richie's orangutan.

"Now that's what I call a French kiss!" Rupaul wiped his lips.

"HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Chapter 7

Ship Scene

"I'm sorry, but we just don't…….." Pippi Long-Stocking paused. "Sorry."

"Let's roll it again." Said Hal Needham.

Next take…….

The pirates and weasels were placed in their positions.

"I'm sorry, but we just don't……." Pippi sighed. "Sorry again."

"No problem." Said Hal.

Next take……..

"Action!" Said Hal.

"I'm sorry, but we just don't…….um……..what was my line again?" Pippi had forgotten again.

"OH! For crying out loud!" Smart Ass moaned with the others as they left the stage. The crew happened to find this situation funny.

Chapter 1

San FranciscoScene

The Little Rascals let Alfalfa walk across road first. He didn't seem to notice the slippery grease purposely put on his path. Indeed he slipped and slid across the road.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Very funny, guys!" Said Alfalfa.

The kids laughed with the crew.

Epilogue

Bathroom Scene

Mike rushed into the Girl's Room instead of the Boy's Room on purpose. Gary looked around in cheekiness. He tip toed to the Girl's Room and joined his friend inside.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 6

Betting Scene

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION!" The Cannonball band went quiet from Herman's shout. Herman smiled and calmed down.

"Why?" Asked Alice Cooper.

"Because I said so!"

Suddenly the race board fell on top of Herman and Benny.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Chapter 8

News Scene

"Hello!" Said Bosley. "I'm here for the latest news on the football and baseball!"

The crew laughed.

"Giants beat the Dodgers!" Said Gennai.

"That's a lie! Dodgers thrashed the Giants!" Said Misty.

"NO! It was a tie!" Ryo interrupted.

"Jigglpuff!" Jigglypuff laughed before the others exploded.

"HA! HA! HA!"

"Okay, that's enough sports for today." Bosley hid his face.

Chapter 11

Statue of LibertyScene

"I don't care." Roger tried not to laugh. The others just smiled because of Roger's red face. Eddie slapped him on the face. "But……but I've always wanted to be………." Roger ducked down and came back up again with a pan on his head. "Captain Cook! The greatest Chef in the world!"

"MWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" All the stars began laughing their heads off.

"It's a living!" Said Roger.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Okay! Cut! Cut! Cut!" Hal Needham walked into scene, laughing with the others. This was certainly the most hilarious time the crew ever had.

Author's Note: That's that! More stuff coming soon! ^_^