Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cannonball Run 3 World Tour ❯ Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes

'Him'

Takes place: Just before the Eddie and Dolores drama scene in Antarctica.

Reason why I took it out: I didn't want to go in too much depth with Captain Chaos. I kind of liked him as a mysterious character.

"Roger?"

"Yes, Jessica?"

"Isn't it a little weird for you having that guy always running round in your head? Ever since that Victor guy taught you everything he knew about 'him', don't you think it's getting a little off hand?"

"Jessica! The Chaos legacy must never die! I have to take Victor's place as the new Captain Chaos."

"But are you up for all of it?"

"Of course! Your dearest is up for any danger lurking!" Roger put on his mask. "I am the new Captain Chaos! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chaos Meets Chaos

Takes place: Chapter 2.

Reason why I took it out: Same as above. This would reveal too much about Captain Chaos.

"Hey, Roger!" Victor Prinzey approaching the white rabbit.

"Victor! You guys helping out in the race?"

"Yes, siree! JJ and I are working together to establish this race."

"Where's JJ?" Roger looked round the island.

"Oh, he's just gone to organize the tracks with our workers. He'll be here shortly. Where're your friends?"

"Oh, they've lined up to the signing posts. It's really chaotic over there."

"How's 'him' doing?" Victor smiled. Roger raised his thumb up.

"Well, 'him' is doing very well!" Victor laughed and patted Roger on the head.

"That's the spirit! Keep it up Roger!"

"You can count on me, Victor!" Roger saluted. "With 'him' with us, we're going to win this race!"

Yoruba Speaks English

Takes place: Chapter 2. Bar scene.

Reason why I took it out: It was a waste of time, even though it did kind of answer why Yoruba spoke English during the race rather than Swahili.

"Mr. Yoruba…" Top Cat tapped the god and quickly dug his head into the Swahili dictionary. "(Hello. How are you?)"

"You spoke Swahili, Top Cat!" Said Wally Gator.

"Excellent!" Cheered Snagglepuss. "Maybe we can communicate with Yoruba better!"

"(Are you looking forward to the Cannonball Run?)" Top Cat asked.

"Now you're speaking my language." Yoruba smiled.

Angel Calls Out

Takes place: Right after the Boulder Hill scene in Chapter 1.

Reason why I took it out: It wouldn't have been funny if Angel wasn't speechless.

"Buffy! Come back here!" Angel saw the Boulder Hill leave along the oceans. He cried more but it didn't help anything. "Man! I hate it when she does this!" He looked back at his black Ferrari car and kicked it. But as he did the wheels of the car fell off and the car's body slammed to the ground with a loud thump. "Oh, great."

Clash Of The Sailors

Takes place: Chapter 2.

Reason why I took it out: I didn't want to make too much competition with the Sailor Soldiers participating in the race.

"Amara, Michelle?" Hotaru walked up to the four girls with Amy.

"Hotaru! Amy!" Said Michelle and Amara.

"How are you two doing?" Waved Amy.

"We're fine. Amara and I are having a good time with Lara and Joanna." Michelle nudged her head to Lara and Joanna, who gave a light wave at Amy and Hotaru.

"I'm so glad to see you two are doing great, Amara." Said Hotaru.

"You don't look bad yourself."

"So which one of you four are driving?" Asked Amy.

"Oh, we're taking turns." Said Joanna.

"Yeah. We just think it's fair that way." Said Lara. "So where's your driver?"

"Over there." Hotaru pointed to the opposite corner of the bar.

"HI!" Goten waved at the girls.

"He seems……..unusual." Amara made a remark.

"Oh, don't worry. He's a very nice guy." Said Amy.

"Think he'll beat us?" Amara whispered to Michelle.

"I doubt it."

Horny Karaoke

Takes place: Just before the village scene in Africa in Chapter 7.

Reason why I took it out: I've had enough songs in this fic already.

Mike Tyson was just about to blow his top off, as everyone in the Thunder Hawk began singing 'Horny Horny 'Horny' by 'Mousse T. Vs. Hot 'N' Juicy'. Washu led the others into the most aggravating song.

"Come on everybody!" Said Washu.

'I'm horny!

HORNY! HORNY! HORNY!

So horny!

HORNY! HORNY! HORNY!

I'm horny!

HORNY! HORNY! HORNY!

So horny!

I'm horny, horny, horny tonight!

OH MY GOD!

I'M HORNY!

OH MY GOD!

I'M HORNY!

OH MY GOD!

I'M HORNY!

OH MY GOD!

I'M HORNY!'

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mike Tyson bolted from his seat and released himself from his seat belt.

It's A Minkey

Takes place: Chapter 7.

Reason why I took it out: We already have some monkey business with Richie Rich's team.

"AH!" Inspector Clouseau cried when a monkey jumped into the Ramp-Up.

"What's wrong?" Said Pete.

"There's an annoying minkey in the vehicle!"

"What?" Said Gabriella.

"A minkey?" Said Martin.

"Yes, a minkey!" The Inspector got hold of the monkey.

"Oh!" Mary looked at the small chimp. "You mean monkey!"

"YES!" The Inspector threw the furry mammal out of the vehicle. "That was what I was saying you fools!"

Dr. Nicholas Van Helsing

Takes place: Just after Tai talks with Izzy and Davis in Chapter 1.

Reason why I took it out: I thought this scene was quite funny. I didn't really intend to take this part out. But focusing more time on one Cannonballer group would just give less time for the others. To be honest, I kind of enjoyed this scene. It was simply too long and the story had to move on.

"Doctor Nicholas Van Helsing at your service." Said the Doc.

"Um…….hi………" Said Matt stepping forward out of the freaked out crowd. "We're the Digidestined."

"Ah, yes. I heard you young fellas are heading for this Cannonball race."

"Um, that's right." Said Sora.

"Well, as I assume. I'm sure you people have my fee on this global trip." The Doc was getting out his equipment from the truck.

"Er, how much?" Asked Gabumon.

"Four hundred dollars." The Digidestined and Digimon looked at each other in fear. How the hell were they going to pay this guy that amount of cash?

"Um……Ken……." Said Matt.

"What?"

"You're in charge of his pay."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?"

"Yeah, Ken's the cleverest boy in his school. Let him sort out the Doc." Said Gomamon.

"Agreed!" Everyone said except Wormmon and of course Ken.

"Now hang on a second! You can't do this to me!" Cried Ken. But the others had taken their attention off him.

"Matt. This guy kind of gives me the goose pimples." Said Mimi.

"Doc?" Said Matt. "Are you sure you're prepared?"

"Why, of course!" The Doc stuck out his thumb and middle finger on his left hand. "I never leave this behind!" He tapped his finger under Kari's nose. "Or this!" He got out his injector and squirted the wet substance inside onto TK's face. TK shut his eyes as the clear liquid sprayed onto his face.

"Oh, brother." Said Joe.

"I think you might be a little overqualified for this job." Said Matt.

The Angry Boss

Takes place: Chapter 7.

Reason why I took it out: It wasn't necessary.

"Yes boss." Smart Ass listened to Thade shout over the phone. The other weasels were crammed up inside the booth. "Okay. Please calm down sir."

"The boss sounds pissed." Said Greasy. Smart Ass put the phone down.

"What did he say?" Asked Wheezy.

"We still have to catch them."

"Oh! But I'm tired." Said Stupid.

"Well, that's not gonna help anything!" Snapped Smart Ass. "Now come on! We gotta get those Cannonballers!"

Hello Girls!

Takes place: Chapter 9.

Reason why I took it out: This was actually an alternate scene for Amara, Michelle,

Joanna and Lara. I just thought playing this erotic joke again on the cops was going to make the story boring.

"We finally got one, sir!" Said Proctor.

"Wait until Commander Foyt sees this!" Said Captain Harris. The two approached the plane and the chopper.

"Shall we do it?" Said Michelle.

"Let's do it." Nodded Joanna. The four girls unzipped their body suits up to their breasts.

"Ladies……." Captain Harris paused when he gazed upon the gorgeous looking girls in the vehicles. Proctor and himself were feeling a bit uncomfortable in their pants. And as expected, they just smiled as if they were falling into some kind of love spell. "Please be careful with your driving. You know there aren't many cops that are forgiving as us."

"Sure thing!" Amara winked to Lara and Joanna. The two vehicles flew off.

"Sir, I think I'm in love." Said Proctor.

As the girls left the other cop cars arrived at the scene. C. Foyt got out of her car and gasped at the Captain Harris and Proctor.

"You fools!" Shouted C. Foyt. "What have you done?! You let them go! Have you lost your senses?"

"Huh?" Proctor was in dream land.

"Sorry, Commander?" Capt. Harris looked at her.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aya's Revenge

Takes place: Chapter 7. Just after Lara Croft and the others confront Aya.

Reason why I took it out: Kind of long. I didn't want to lag behind the race.

"Okay, you one ticket for speeding, one ticket for wrecking other people's property, another ticket for…"

Aya kept babbling on with the tickets.

"How long do you think this'll be?" Michelle asked.

"A long while." Joanna replied.

Later…

"And this your fiftieth ticket…for being a public nuisance!" Aya handed her last ticket to Lara.

An Unlikely Visit

Takes place: Chapter 6.

Reason why I took it out: This was an alternate role for Dracula. In this scene we see him acting as a direction guide. That didn't really appeal to me. So I decided eventually that this scene had to go.

The fourth knock was made on Dracula's door.

"YES! YES! I'M COMING!" Moaned Dracula walking down the stairs. He opened the door to find a young Wutainese girl smiling at him. "Yes?"

"Hello, there!" Said Yuffie. "I'd just like to ask if you happen to know the way out of this creepy forest. Me and my pals are kinda lost." Dracula was in no mood for visitors. But this girl had to be his. She was so young and……delicious.

"Listen, little girl. Why don't you come in and have something to drink and eat to refresh yourself." Dracula smiled.

"That'll be swell! Thanks!" Yuffie chuckled. But just before she was going to step into the house, a metallic claw grabbed her shoulder.

"There you are." Said Squall. "We've found the way, Yuffie. We don't need to ask for any more directions." Yuffie saw Vincent grab hold of her as he pulled her back.

"HEY! This guy was kind enough to give me some free grub!" Squirmed Yuffie.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir." Said Seifer. "But we're kind of in a rush."

"Yeah! We got a race to catch!" Said Squall.

"And a hundred million bucks!" Seifer added.

"Come on, Vincent!" Squall led the way. Vincent said nothing and followed him and Seifer, dragging Yuffie behind.

"LET GO OF ME, VINCENT!" Cried Yuffie. "I WANNA STAY!"

"Tough." Vincent said.

Dracula sighed as he saw the four go off.