Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And . . . .In Japan.

Chapter # 9.

*******************Recap Of Chapter 8*****************

“He’s coming for me.”

“Well I won’t let him get you.” Inuyasha growled, pulling her into a furious hug. “I swear to you, I will not let him have you.”

***************End Recap**************************

With Kikyo and Kagura by his sides he flew towards the small village that he knew inhabited the miko and her group.

“Well Kikyo, we will be there shortly, prepare yourself.”

“Yes Master.” came Kikyo’s quiet reply.

Naraku cackled as he throw his arm around the none complaining Kikyo. This was going to be fun.

OoOoOoOo

“Ready?” Wyatt asked Kagome. She nodded as she picked up her two kanatas and smirking.

“You know how to use those?” Sango asked surprised.

“Hell yeah. These are my babies.” For good measure she spun then in her hands a little before flipping one of the blades in the air and catching the hilt again. “Lets get ready shall we?”
“Absolutely.” Sango replied, picking up her Hiraikotsu.

OoOoOoOo

They could see him.

He was flying towards them on a giant cloud of miasma, someone at his side.

“He’s got Kikyo.” Kagome whispered, her eyes narrowing.

“How can you tell?” Miroku asked.

“I can feel it.”

“Well I guess that’s a reasonably answer.”

“I can smell her too,” Inuyasha said, Tetsusaiga already drawn and ready to battle.

Suddenly Naraku’s cackling laugh could be heard around the small group as he descended. Kikyo standing beside him.

“Well, well, well.” he purred eyeing Kagome like a piece of meat. Inuyasha growled and moved in front of her, golden eyes narrowed at Naraku.

“What have you done to Kikyo?” Kagome snapped, moving out from behind Inuyasha. Any fear she may or may not have had was gone now.
“You’ll find out soon enough dear Kagome.” she shuddered when she thought up millions of possibilities that his words could mean. “Kill them Kikyo.” Naraku said to the un-dead miko beside him.

“Yes master.” Kikyo whispered, her voice completely emotionless and void of any indication that she had at least some of her mind anymore.

Without thought she charged forwards, swinging two kanatas that she seemed to have pulled out of nowhere. These kanatas didn’t look too far away from Kagome’s. In fact, they looked almost identical. Kagome gasped.

“You son of a bitch!” she screamed, side stepping Kikyo’s swipe at her side. “You copied my blades!” she yelled at Naraku. He just chuckled.

“Of course I did. What better weapon is there to deflect a miko charged kanata then another miko charged kanata?” he questioned. Amusement dancing in his eyes as he kept the rest of the group busy.

Side stepping Kikyo again, Kagome swung her sword towards the miko’s back. The end of the hilt successfully hitting her spin. Kagome thought she heard a crack as the miko fell but dismissed it when Kikyo stood right back up.

Deflecting a blow to her midsection Kagome swung out, catching Kikyo’s shoulder. She showed no sign that she felt it.

She thought she heard the tell tale sound of Inuyasha screaming ‘Wind Scar’ followed by the five jets slicing mercilessly through the ground.

Not really thinking she spun, her back now facing Naraku. Bad move, because a tentacle was hurtling her way, and pierced her right shoulder. She screamed as the tentacle went in one side and came clean out the other. Her arm hung useless at her side as the kanata that hand had been holding dropped to the ground.

OoOoOoOo

Having sliced off an unbelievable amount of flesh only to have it rejoin the body it had fallen off of, Inuyasha started cursing at her jumped over a wave of tentacles that had come hurtling in his direction.

Why was it always tentacles? Did this bastard realize that these disgusting appendages were getting a little old?

Apparently not.

Cursing again he ready himself to let the Wind Scar lose.

“Chris! Wyatt!” he called. Said boys turned to him. “Stay behind me at all costs.”

“Got it.” Tetsusaiga’s blade turned a brilliant red and Chris looked at it confoundedly.

“WIND SCAR!” Inuyasha screamed, flinging the sword down towards the ground.

5 jets of pure yellow light headed towards Naraku, slicing through everything and anything in it’s path.

That’s when they heard it.

Kagome’s scream.

Quickly turning Inuyasha saw Kagome with a tentacle through her right shoulder, the kanata that she had been holding in that hand fell to the ground as her arm hung uselessly at her side. He was vaguely aware of Kikyo’s bleeding shoulder when Kagome hissed as Naraku withdrew his tentacle.

“Well, not so good without one of your arms are you Kaggy?” Naraku taunted.

“Don’t call me that.” he heard Kagome hiss as she deflected another blow from Kikyo, spinning to her left and slicing a tentacle that came towards her. “And I can fight just as well with or without the use of my right arm.”

“It seems so. You would make an excellent mate.” Inuyasha saw Kagome’s face twist in disgust and she looked like she was going to puke.

“Not in this life time pal.”

“I’m sure I would be a more suitable mate then that retched mutt.” Inuyasha growled dangerously as his eyes slowly started to bleed red.

“Not a chance.” Kagome snapped, his transformation paused to look at her. “I honestly don’t know if anyone would make a more suitable mate then Inuyasha.” Knocking the sword away from Kikyo’s hand Kagome shoved her kanata through her shoulder. And kicked one of Naraku’s tentacles away.

“Besides, I doubt Inuyasha would let you anywhere near me. And in my opinion.” she sliced off a few more tentacles. “I would much rather be Inuyasha’s mate then yours!”

“What the fuck is a mate?” Wyatt asked Inuyasha as he put his barrier up around the place, successfully locking Naraku out while Kagome caught her breath and turned to the un-dead miko at her feet.

“It’s like a wife in youkai terms. But they can’t go back on it once they are mates.” Sango answered, panting heavily.

“Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled, rushing towards her. She looked up at him and he saw she was panting heavily. Her shoulder bleeding uncontrollably. “Fuck! Sango, we got anything to stop this bleeding?”

“I-I’m fine. Just a scratch.” she whimpered when he gently touched it. His fingers almost not even touching it at all.

“Yeah, just a scratch my left nut.” he growled at her, she looked at him surprised before smiling.

“What the hell have my friend and family been teaching you?”

“Shut up and sit down.” He cursed himself for being so ignorant. He had no scratches on his what so ever as of yet, and here he was, sitting beside him mate who was bleeding to death! Speaking of mates . . .

“Did you mean it?” he whispered quietly, gently pulling her shirt over her head.

“Mean what?”

“That you wanted to be my mate.” her face turned scarlet as she couched a little.

“Y-You head that?” she stammered, suddenly becoming self-conscious

“Of course.” he wiggled his ears for empathies. “Did you mean it?” he repeated, watching as Sango dropped off about half of the bandages in her hand and ran to Miroku’s side who was bleeding slightly from a wound in his head.

“Chris, Wyatt. Heal what you can of their wounds would you?” Kagome snapped at the two boys who nodded and placed glowing hands over Sango and Miroku’s small but many wounds.

“You’re avoiding the topic.”

“Now’s really not the time Inuyasha.”

“Kagome, just answer me.”

“You do realize we’re in the middle of a battle fie-” he silenced her by kissing her furiously, growling a little as he pulled away.

“Did. You. Mean. It.” he eyes narrowed in slight sadness when she didn’t answer right away.

“Yes.” she whispered quietly, looking down.

His eyes widened as a giant smile etched itself on his face despite Naraku’s screams of rage as he pounded against the barrier.

Hooking his finger under her chin he smiled at her, and she blinked. She was surprised by the amount of happiness in his eyes.

“Why are you so happy?” she asked stupidly. Blinking again.

“Idiot.” he hugged her gently. “I was just told that the most important person to me wants to be my mate. Why wouldn’t I be happy?”

“Because you wouldn’t want to be my mate. I know you wouldn’t.”
“What makes you say that?” he pulled back and looking at her confusedly.

“I’m just a weak human Inuyasha.” by now everyone had finished catching their breath and healing their wounds and was watching the couple with interest.

“Who said that!?” he snapped.

“You did!” she snapped back. “You were always calling me weak, worthless, slow, incapable. Anything and everything that could be wrong with me you pointed out! Why would you want someone who incapable of taking care of herself as your mate!?”

“Kagome, did it ever accrue to you that I said those things so that I could stop you from getting to close to me? You do realize that because I am hanyou no one will ever, ever treat you like anything besides worthless?” he paused and sighed. “I didn’t want that for you. Despite how I acted I wanted you to find someone, anyone, that could make you happy, just so you wouldn’t have to live a life like I did.”

“Oh Inuyasha,” she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. “I don’t need to find someone to make me happy. I’ve already found him.” he flicked a ear at her but didn’t look up. “You.”

Wide amber eyes looked at her in shock before he smiled. Kissing her gently he leaned his heard to rest beside her ear.

“So will you?”

“Will I what?” she knew what he was talking about, she just wanted to hear him say it.

“When this is over, and we defeat Naraku, will you be my mate Kagome?”

“Yes!” she said happily, with not hesitation what so ever. “Of course I will!”

“Good.” he kissed her neck, on the exact spot he would mark her and grinned like the cat that just got the canary. Or in his case . . .the dog that just got the cat who just got the canary.

He looked back at her shoulder to see the last bits of her wound stitching it’s self together, only thing left to do was wipe off the blood.

“Here.” Wyatt said, tossing her a small bottle of reddish liquid.

“Thanks.” she said catching it, taking the top off and downing it. Gagging a little as the nasty liquid ran down her throat.

“What is that?”

“Blood replenishing potion. She lost a lot of blood from that wound.” picking up her dropped kanata Wyatt handed it to her. She smiled and took it.

“Thanks.” she repeated, standing and moving towards Kikyo. Who still remained motionless. “I think I over did it a little.” she whispered using her kanata tip to dig out the giant jewel shard.

“How stupid do you think we are Naraku?” Kagome said looking up at the infuriated spider hanyou who was growling at her. Screaming at her to give the half of the jewel back like some little kid who just lost his toy.

“We’re not giving it back.” Inuyasha snapped, wrapping his arms around Kagome’s waist as she purified the jewel in her hands. Holding the one shard they had possessed and the now pure half jewel close it glowed until it was all one shard. “Now all we need is the second half.” Inuyasha whispered in her ear.

“Yup. And we’re gonna get it.”

“You really think that.” she grinned and winked at him.

“I’m from the future Inuyasha. I read in a text book at school about a legendary silver haired hanyou who defeated the evil spider hanyou with the help of his miko, demon slayer, monk, and witch companions.”

“Really?” he asked surprised.

“Yeah. But it said that after the defeat of Naraku something happened to the miko. But they weren’t sure what.”

“Well, I’m going to protect you so we’ll just have to rewrite history.”

“If you say so.” kissing his cheek lightly she picked up her discarded kanatas, and said a quick pray as Kikyo’s body started to dissolve.

“Wyatt.” Kagome said, smirking.

“You got it sis!” the barrier around them dissolved and Naraku didn’t waist a second in hurtling millions of tentacles at them.

“Stay back.” she whispered to Inuyasha, he nodded and stood a little ways behind her and her kanatas glowed a brilliant pink. A small pink orb glowed at the tips, until she brought them together, and the orbs formed together. Sending the giant ball of pure miko energy at Naraku’s oncoming tentacles they made contact and sizzled as the scent of burning flesh emitted from them. Naraku screamed in pain and rage as the miko energy made it’s way up his tentacles towards his body.

Discarding the tentacles and any other body parts that had any trace of miko energy away Naraku redirected his gaze to Kagome.

“Bitch.”

“Thanks for the compliment.” she said, and Inuyasha shuddered.

“Remind me to stay on your good side.” he whispered to her and with a small nuzzle to her neck, charged at Naraku as Wyatt, Chris, Sango, and Miroku continued their onslaught of attacks.

Muttering under their breath Wyatt and Chris started saying the words to a incantation that would supposable weaken Naraku’s defences.

“Wretched fools!” Naraku screamed, slashing and clawing at anything he could get his hands on. He was obviously panicking.

“Adamant Barrage!” Inuyasha roared as his Tetsusaiga coated with adamant. Swinging the sword around millions of adamant spheres shot towards him, effectively tearing apart Naraku’s body.

“I can not die! Body with simply reform it’s self!” Naraku screamed, as more f reassurance to himself or a threat to them they were not entirely sure.

“No it won’t Naraku!” Kagome said calmly. Her bow in her hand and three arrows noticed and ready to fire. “This is the end. You will die here today. You will die now!” letting go of the arrows they sailed towards him in what seemed like slow motion.

A blue glow surrounded the arrows and she screamed at Wyatt and Chris. Who nodded and muttered something that not even Inuyasha could pick up. The arrows turned a brilliant gold color, and impearled Naraku in his forehead, and chest,

Naraku screamed as the miko purification powers and the witch energy washed through his body. Killing him from the inside out.

It wasn’t long until the burnt body of Onigumo lay on the ground where Naraku had previously been standing. The broken half jewel beside him as his body stayed completely motionless.

Kagome walked forwards and picked up the tainted jewel shard, and after purifying it she melded both halves together. She turned back to them and smiled. “It’s finally over.” she whispered. She was about to walk back to Inuyasha when the jewel suddenly glowed brightly, and burned her hand in which it was held.

She screamed and her fearful gaze locked with Inuyasha’s shocked and worried amber eyes.

“Kagome?” he asked, walking forward a bit.

“What’s happening!?” she screamed, the she realized. The thing that happened to the miko. It was in the text books, she had just forgotten.

The miko, she knew was her, had went missing.

She had disappeared.

Vanished.

Was completely whipped off the face of the planet for all eternity.

“Inuyasha!” she screamed, the jewel glowing even more brightly. She saw him run forward from where he had been standing only to be pushed back towards the rest of the group as she was suddenly pulled into the air.

“Kagome!” Inuyasha roared, watching helplessly as she was engulfed in blinding white light, her eyes had locked on his before he was unable to look into the light anymore.

“Inuyasha, get back!” Miroku screamed, grabbing his collar.

“What!? No!” he yelled back, then he saw the body of Onigumo dissolving.

“She’s purifying him! She’ll purify you too if you don’t get back!” Miroku snapped. Just as he said that all of them were thrown back a couple hundred feet as the white light turned into a giant white orb.

Kagome’s pained screams echoed over the land, shaking the trees, the earth, shaking even the air.

“Kagome!” he roared again, looking helplessly into the white light as his mate-to-be was obviously in agonizing pain.

“Inuyasha!” she managed to scream towards them. The light was starting to die down.

“Kagome!? What’s happening!? Are you okay!” he yelled up at her. The light continuing to fade.

“Inuyasha! I love you!” she screamed as the light blinked for a few seconds before flashing and almost blinding them.

When the light vanished . . .

. . .Kagome was gone forever.

********************************************************* *************************************************
Alright, this is it for this story. There is a sequel though, so don’t get too worked up. It’s going to be called Broken Hearted Enemy and you should look for it if you want to find out what happens after this.

Broken Hearted Enemy is going to be taking place in modern day Japan, the charmed brothers having gone to the future. Inuyasha is going to be different, Miroku and Sango will also be there but will also be different. Shippo would have grown up, Kouga and Ayame will be there, Sesshomaru too.

Will the gang be able to find Kagome when they heard that she was supposed to be somewhere in the future? Look for
Broken Hearted Enemy to find out!!!