Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And…In Japan?

Chapter # 8

***********Recap Of Chapter # 7**********

“Absolutely.” Kagome said happily, walking closer and hugging Koga gently. Before letting go and hugging Ayame. “I’d actually be honoured to have you guys as friends.”
“Good. Cause we were gonna hang around after Naraku’s dead wither you like it or not.”
“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” Kagome beamed, turning back to the group behind them. Smiling at they gapping faces before walking up to the slightly fuming Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha?” “You. Hugged. Him.” he growled. Glaring at said demon.
“Yeah, but I’m kissing you.” she said, pressing her lips to his, successfully stopping his fuming.

Smirking he pressed against her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Pulling back Kagome smiled. Before sighing and hugging him slightly.
“Well guys.” she said. “We had better get ready for Naraku, he’s coming, and coming fast.”

*************End Recap*****************

Why was it that nothing ever went his way? One: That damn women was supposed to stay asleep. Two: She wasn’t supposed to get the jewel shard out of her neck if she did wake up. Three: She wasn’t supposed to be able to read his mind like she did. And Four: That damn wolf didn’t have to show up.

Growling slightly he paced his room, waiting for Kagura to bring him Kikyo, which hopefully she could with the state she was in. That miasma did a number on her fake body.

The door slowly opened up and red eyes gleamed as he watched who was brought in.

Kagura, with her long pitch black hair pulled up into a bun. Her eyes, almost a red as his, scanned the area. And she had a look of disgust on her face.

She was holding something in her arms, a women, in red hakamas, and a white haori. Long black hair falling over Kagura’s arm to just barley touch the floor, and a pale face with sleeping eyes.

“Well done Kagura.” he said, motioning to the chains on the wall were Kagura took the women and locked the chains around her wrists, and one around her neck.

“You are dismissed.” he said with a wave of his hand, and Kagura left without a word.

“Well, well, well.” he said as the women slowly started to come to. “Hello Kikyo.”
“Naraku…”
OoOoOoOo
“Oh man.” Kagome whispered, falling down to her knees as another wave of pain and nausea washed over her. From where she had no idea.
“Another one?” Inuyasha whispered, rubbing circles on her back trying to comfort her in some way.
“Yeah.” she whimpered. Turning she buried her face in his shoulder. “I don’t know where it’s coming from.”
“Maybe you ate something you should have?” Chris offered.

“Only thing I’m allergic to is strawberries. And I haven’t eaten any of-” she groaned and pushed her face farther into Inuyasha’s shoulder.

“What do you think is wrong? Could it be from the jewel shard?” Wyatt asked, kneeling in front of the pair.

“No, it’s out, and I’ve already purified it.” she groaned again and an image of Kikyo pinned to a wall by chains, bruised and bloody, came into her mind.

Was that were she was getting this from? She and Kikyo have the same soul at the moment. Kikyo with one part, Kagome with another. Was it possible that Kikyo was trying to get her attention, to warn her? Or . . . Maybe she was doing this without even trying.

Suddenly Naraku showed up in the picture, taking Kikyo by the hair and lifting her up, unlocking the shackles on her wrist and neck. And Kagome could feel the pain of having her hair pulled just the same as she knew Kikyo was.

She saw Naraku take a good half of the jewel he already possessed, and placed it in Kikyo’s neck, and Kagome watching in horror and Kikyo fought the darkness in the jewel, only to lose and her eyes to glaze over red. And Naraku was smiling.

“Kagome!?” Inuyasha yelled for the 3rd time. She had suddenly stopped moving, her eyes were glazed over, and her face pale.
“Come on Kagome.” He growled, putting his forehead against hers in an attempt to bring her back. She had already scarred him enough for one day. And he didn’t think he could possible take any more of it.

She stirred, and groaned, shifting until she was leaning against Inuyasha’s shoulder again.
“Kagome?”

“We’ve got a problem.”

“What kind of problem?” he whispered, rubbing her back slightly.
“Naraku’s got Kikyo.”

“What!?”

“I-I can see her.” Kagome whimpered. “And I can feel what she’s-” she stopped, and jumped back from Inuyasha. Smacking her head violently.

“Kagome! What are you doing!?” Inuyasha snapped, grabbing her wrist.

“H-H-He . . .” she just whimpered again, and brought her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees she buried her head in her legs.

“Kagome?” Inuyasha’s voice was much lower, and concerned this time. He could easily see the distress on Kagome’s face. “What is he doing?”
“H-He just t-took your f-form.” she whimpered, and cried out, tears rolling down her face as she buried her face deeper into her legs.

“Why would that be bad?” Wyatt whispered.
“What’s he doing in my form Kagome?” Inuyasha whispered. Afraid that Naraku might be doing what he thought he was.
“H-H-He . . . My god Inuyasha! He took your form and he’s . . . he’s raping her!” Kagome cried. Hitting her head again.
“Wouldn’t she just purify him?” Chris asked.
“Not with that giant jewel shard in her-” she stopped and screamed. Rocking back and forth as she cried.

“Kagome?” “God, I can feel it.” she whimpered. “I can feel what he’s doing.”
“Kagome, relax.” Inuyasha whispered, wrapping his arms around her and rocking with her.
“I-I-I-I c-can’t relax.” she cried into his shoulder. “I . . . I can feel everything he is doing.” she screamed again, and new tears formed in her eyes, this time tears of pain.

“Fuck that hurts!” she screamed. Clutching her hands on Inuyasha’s shoulders, in a surprisingly strong grip.
“Kagome.” Inuyasha whimpered. “That hurts.”

“Yeah well I bet it’s nothing to what I’m feeling.” she growled, glaring at him. She screamed again, and whimpered against him. “Someone pass me something to bite on.” she growled. Glaring at Chris and Wyatt.

“Just bite down on my shoulder.” Inuyasha whispered.
“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You wont.” As another wave of pain washed over her, she clamped her mouth on the fabric of his haori. Sinking her teeth into his flesh in the process. Even though his fire-at kimono protected him from demonic swords and attacks it did nothing to protect him from Kagome’s teeth.

“Holy shit!” he snapped, amazed at how strong her jaw was. A muffled scream came from his shoulder, and he wished he could do something to consol her. But, he couldn’t.

Her jaw went slack, and he saw her pull back, her face paler then before.

“Kagome?” Inuyasha whispered. Holding the back of her head when it looked like she was going to fall over.

“He knows I’m watching.” she whispered. “He knows I can see what he’s doing.”

“So? He can’t do anything about it.”
“He said he’d get me. That it would be my turn soon.” she looked him dead in the eye, fear printed in hers. “He’s coming for me.”

“Well I won’t let him get you.” Inuyasha growled, pulling her into a furious hug. “I swear to you, I will not let him have you.”

****************************************************** ************************
Alright, well I’m gonna end it there. Sorry for the short update, I just kinda wanted to get one up. And seeing as it isn’t going to be a very long story I think shorter chapters from now on should work. I kinda want this to go 10 chapters. 13 at the most. But, hope you like it. Please Review. And because saying ‘Have A nice Day’ is so over rated I’m just gonna say Bye!!