Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Charmed And In….Japan?

Chapter # 7

********Recap Of Chapter # 6**********

“Oh, so now if Kagome wants kids he chances his mind. Typical.” Wyatt muttered.
“No, it’s not that-”
“You’re not impotent are you?” Chris suddenly asked, and Inuyasha’s face went even redder.
“What!? No!” Inuyasha said in a harsh whisper. “And if you idiots would get it though your heads, I wasn’t technically complaining!” he said that a little too loud as everyone turned to them.
“What aren’t you complaining about Inuyasha?” Kagome asked. And Inuyasha’s face went redder then a tomato.
“Nothing!” he said quickly. Kagome laughed.
“Yup, I am defiantly home.”

**********End Recap*****************

The last month and a half had been uneventful for the group of demon slayers. Naraku didn’t attack them even though Kagome and Inuyasha were back. And they would have been vulnerable, with the new baby and all. But no, he didn’t attack. It was almost as if he was waiting for something.

And Inuyasha rarely left Kagome’s side during that entire time. And it seemed that she liked to go off, away from the rest of the group and just sit quietly. Inuyasha leaned from Wyatt and Chris that this had been a habit of Kagome’s. Though at their house she had locked herself in her room for days on end. Until they blasted the door open and dragged her out. It wasn’t good for any of them especially Kagome if she did something to herself.

Kagome also didn’t talk too much. Only to Inuyasha when ever he asked her something. She talked to Sango a little too. But not as often at she used to. But no one, not even Wyatt and Chris who had been with her for the past year, could figure out what was wrong either. She used to talk all the time before they came back.

But, tonight was different then the last month and a half. Very different. For one, they were still in Kaede’s village, for Sango’s sake anyways. And two. Kagome was out cold.

“What do you think is wrong?” Shippo whispered, staring at his adoptive mother’s sleeping form.
“I don’t know Shippo.” Kaede said. When she had done the inspection after Inuyasha brought Kagome back, Saying that she had been walking and suddenly fainted she could find nothing wrong with the young girl. She was, figuratively speaking, perfectly fine.

“Well somethin’ gotta be wrong. She’s not waking up.” Inuyasha wined, stroking her cheek lovingly. He was currently back in his fire rat kimono, and had his haori draped over Kagome in a kind of blanket.
“But I could find nothing wrong with her. Her spiritual power seems to be fine, her body has no wounds that can be seen. And ye said that she just suddenly collapsed.” Kaede repeated to Inuyasha for the 4th time that day.
“I know that. You told me already.” he growled. Snapping his head to the door when Chris and Wyatt walked in.
“Damn it.” Chris whispered.
“What?” Inuyasha asked.
“We went back to our time. And called our parents. From what we told them, they can’t see anything wrong with her either. The only thing they can think of is that someone is trying to get inside her mind to control her. But she would have shown signs of an inner struggle by now.” Wyatt said, sitting in the far corner of the room.
“Well…then what are we going to do? We can’t let Sango see her like this. She’d have a fit.” Shippo said. “Let me see who like this?” Sango snapped as she and Miroku walked into the small hut. Her baby in her arms. She gasped, and almost fell over, until Miroku caught her.
“Kagome! What happened!?”
“Dunno, she just suddenly fell over.” Inuyasha replied.
“People don’t just suddenly fall over Inuyasha.” Sango hissed. And Kagome moaned.
“Kagome!” everyone called. And she said something unexpected.

“Naraku…”



Far away in his castle, Naraku watched the happening of a certain group as they watched the miko who had currently ‘fainted.’ through Kanna’s mirror. Too bad they didn’t know that he was the cause of her fainting.

None of them figured out that he had tainted Kagome’s jewel shard when she had gone out alone. Surprisingly sneaking away from the hanyou who rarely every left her side. But he has still tainted it. And now with that jewel shard embedded deep in her neck, he would control her in a matter of hours.

And when he controlled her, he would slowly get the group to fall to their knees. Not one of the slayers in that group could possible attack the girl in question, not even if their lives depended on it. And that was what he was betting on. He’d wait until they thought she was completely fine, and stopped worrying about her for a while. Then he’d attack. And they wouldn’t be prepared for it.
No. None of them would be prepared for the sudden attack on them all.



“What did she say!?” Chris asked for the millionth time.
“She said Naraku, now shut up!” Inuyasha snapped.
“Talk to her Inuyasha.” Wyatt said. Kagome’s light moan went unnoticed by everyone.
“Why?”
“It’s likely that she’s seeing something, she just can’t wake up, or talk that much. But am I the only one who noticed that she moaned and muttered ‘Naraku’ when we mentioned Inuyasha’s name.” and at the sound of his name, Kagome groaned and shifted. “See. That’s my point.”
“I never thought of that.” Kaede said.
“Neither did I.” Shippo replied.
“Let’s get them some time. Maybe he can wake her up.” Sango whispered, stepping outside, Miroku not far behind. Shippo looked at Inuyasha, tears in his eyes. But bowed his head and walked out when Inuyasha nodded.
Chris and Wyatt had left shortly after Sango and Miroku. So the only one left was Kaede. She seemed to be setting some water beside the pair.
“In case ye can wake her. She may be thirsty.” she said, before walking out. Inuyasha nodded to no one, but continued to stare at Kagome.

He gently picked her up, and cradled her head to his chest. Breathing in her scent as he buried his nose in her hair.
“Come on Kagome.” he whispered in her ear. “Please wake up. We need you back here. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Chris, Wyatt. I need you Kagome. Please. Wake up.”



Where was she? She didn’t know. She just knew that she was standing in impossible blackness. But yet, she could see. How did that work?

She looked around and saw nothing, and no one. Or…she thought she saw no one until someone popped up in front of her. Causing her to jump back.

The man cackled. And she noticed that his eyes were an impossible shade of red. And it looked like he had blue eye shadow on. Weird.

His hair was long and black, down to his mid back maybe. He had weird tail like things coming out of his back. And weird bone like armour around his body.

She’d seen him before.

“Naraku…” she hissed. Glaring at him.
“It seems that you still have your memory miko.” Naraku laughed.
“What do you want?”
“Two things really.”
“And what would they be?”
“The jewel that is no embedded in your neck, and you.”
“Me?” she was unfazed by the ‘jewel shard’ request. But she had never expected him to want her. And even just saying that sent shivers down her spine. Not the good kind either.
“Yes you. You’re the only one who can defeat them. You’re the only one who is fitting to stand by my side while I take over the world.”
“Like hell I will.” she snapped.
“Do you remember you’re name miko?” Naraku asked.
“Uh….no…” she said slowly. Looking around for her name that just might be posted some where.
“Do you wish me to tell you?”
“No.” she said that entirely too quickly. And maybe it was because she knew she just wanted all this to end, to just….give up? Why didn’t that sound right?

“Come on Kagome.” someone’s voice rang through the darkness. She knew that voice, but where had she heard it?
“Please wake up. We need you here.” We? There was more then just this person? This voice sounded male, and….soothing?
“Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Chris, Wyatt.” Who were these people? Why did she feel like she needed to be with them?
“I need you Kagome. Please. Wake up.” who was this man who needed her? Why did she feel more compelled to go to him and comfort him then anything else? What was she comforting him for anyways?
“No. That half-breed will not win.” Naraku hissed.
“Oh but he has.” she said. Smiling. “Do you wish me to tell you my name Naraku?”
“No! This can’t be happening!” Naraku screeched as he caught fire in the barrier he has erected around himself. That wouldn’t seem to go down so he could expel the fire on her.
“I. Am. Kagome!” she screamed. And the darkness faded, Naraku fading along with it.
“You can not win this war miko! I will find you again. I will have you! And that half-breed will die.”
“Not while I’m still here!” she yelled after him, before waking up and seeing a wall of white.
“What the….?” she whispered. And she saw a head pull back slowly. Gazing at her with loving, shocked, and happy amber eyes. “Inuyasha?” she whispered, hugging him.
“Kagome, are you okay?” he asked as he hugged her without hesitance.
“Yeah. I’m fine.”
“You whispered ‘Naraku.’.” he said, pulling back again. “What did he try to do?”
“He tried to turn me.”
“Turn you?”
“Control me, so that he could use me against you, all of you.”
“That bastard,” Inuyasha growled. “Yeah well..” she stopped and gasped. “Inuyasha. Give me your hand.”
“Huh?” e he didn’t complain when she picked his hand up anyways, just when the group walked back in.
They were about to say something, when Kagome brought Inuyasha’s hand to her neck, and pressed his claws in.
“Kagome!” Inuyasha snapped, trying to rip his hand out of her grasp, but it was surprisingly tight.
“Just hold still.” she snapped, digging them in deeper. Flinching a little.
“Stop it!” Inuyasha yelled, trying to yank his hand away again, which he seceded. “What the hell is wrong with you.!?”
“Nothing.” Kagome said. She lifted her hand to her wound, and stuck her nails in it. “Are you crazy!?” Inuyasha yelled, pulling her hand away from her neck, and seeing a jewel shard in it. “Shit.” he muttered, taking the jewel from her bloody hand.
“Sorry. I probably should have told you what I was doing. I’m guessing it looked pretty…well…insane form your point of view.” and Kagome brought a pink glowing hand to her wound, sealing it over instantly.

“I thought whit lighters can’t heal them selves.” Chris muttered. “They can’t. Miko’s can.” Kagome replied calmly. Before taking a clothe and dipping it in the water that was beside her. Picking up Inuyasha’s hand again she wiped the blood off his claws.
“I’m sorry. I probably scared you didn’t I?” she whispered, staring at the claws that she had just previously dug into herself. And as soon as she saw them, they were gone. And she was in a bone crushing hug.
“Don’t. Ever. Do. That. Again.” Inuyasha hissed. She laughed a little but returned his embrace, kissing his cheek.
“I’m sorry. It was the only way I could think of to get them out. And I knew that if I asked you, that you wouldn’t have done it.” “Of coarse I wouldn’t have. I might be strong Kagome.” he grinned to himself. “But I’m no where near strong enough to hurt you.”
“Glad to hear.” she pulled away and turned to the rest of the group. “But there’s a problem.”
“What’s that?” Sango asked, sitting beside the young miko.
“Naraku’s coming.”
OoOoOoOo

Damn that wench. She wasn’t supposed to wake up and remove the jewel. This completely destroyed his plans. And now, he wouldn’t be able to get the jewel back unless he went to them. And he needed that shard, he needed the shard, and someone more. Actually. He needed two people. One he could get by his self with a little persuasion. The other, well he’d send Kagura after her. What he really needed was that last jewel shard, Kikyo, and Kagome.
OoOoOoOo

Kagome and Miroku were running the full length of the village, placing blessed items around the place so a barrier would surround it. While Chris and Wyatt worked on creating a potion that they had to throw to strengthen the barrier if it started to weaken.

Kaede was working on stocking up a quiver with as many arrows as possible, while Shippo gathered them from around the hut, and in some trees that Kagome had taken target practice on.

Sango and Inuyasha were working on preparing their weapons. Shaping Tetsusaiga, and the edges of Hiraikotsu. They were extremely surprised when they saw two kanatas in Kagome’s bag, but they sharpened them anyways. Hoping that she at least knew how to use them if her arrows ran out.

By the time they had all returned to Kaede’s hut they saw three quivers stocked to the brim with arrows. A good 50 in each. And Koga was standing there, staring at them with confusing written on his face. When he stiffed Kagome’s scent he turned.

“Hey Kagome.” he said slowly, smiling a little at her. Inuyasha instantly became prepared to attack if needed. “Hey Koga.” Kagome replied, obviously getting the message that something important was going to be said.
“I . . . Uh . . . I wanted to apologize.”
“Apologize? For what? You just got here.”
“I meant for the last time I saw you.” he said, looking down at the ground. “I know how I was acting was a bit out of line. And I just wanted to let you know I’m sorry.” “How was it out of line Koga?” Kagome asked, walking up to him. “As far as I’m concerned you didn’t do anything wrong.” Inuyasha could disagree heavily with that comment.
“But I did. Might not have been wrong to you, but it was defiantly wrong to Do-” he stopped, sighing a little. “To Inuyasha.”
“Are you okay?” Kagome suddenly asked, placing a hand on his forehead. “You don’t seem to have a fever.” “I’m fine alright!” Koga snapped, wrenching himself backwards and away from Kagome. “Can’t you take this seriously for one second!?”“I am taking it seriously! You’re never once came around here without trying to take me away somewhere, or getting into a fight with Inuyasha, or . . . Hell you’ve never even called him by his name up until now!”
“Well it’s not to late to start is it!?”
“What happened?” “To me? A lot.” “As in.” “As in I realized that you love Inuyasha, not me.”
“Oh . . .” Kagome whispered, smiling slightly. “Hey Koga, about that, listen I-”
“You don’t need to be sorry Kagome. You shouldn’t be sorry if you love him.”
“Alright, but when did you find out?”
“I always knew. I just always told myself that it was possible to make you love me. Guess I was wrong.” he chuckled a little. “But . . . I guess I found out that I didn’t love you as much as I lead myself to believe.” “That hurts, that really hurts Koga.” Kagome said with a fake pout.
“I know, suck it up.” Koga said playfully, causing Kagome to smile. “It doesn’t look good on you when you’re sad, even if you’re faking it.” “Good to know.” “But, continuing. I kinda . . . Found someone else.”
“Oh really?” Kagome said happily. “Who is she?”
“Ayame.” and said wolf demon stepped out of the trees, smiling at all of them as she approached Koga. And wrapped her arm around his waist.
“I knew it.” Kagome whispered happily to herself. “Knew what?” Ayame asked. “Nothing!” Kagome said quickly, smiling. “But I’m happy for you. Both of you.” “You better be.” Koga said. “Cause I was kinda hoping-”
“Hey. I was too.” Ayame snapped.“Yeah Ayame too. We were kinda hoping we could still be friends?” “Absolutely.” Kagome said happily, walking closer and hugging Koga gently. Before letting go and hugging Ayame. “I’d actually be honoured to have you guys as friends.”
“Good. Cause we were gonna hang around after Naraku’s dead wither you like it or not.”
“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” Kagome beamed, turning back to the group behind them. Smiling at they gapping faces before walking up to the slightly fuming Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha?” “You. Hugged. Him.” he growled. Glaring at said demon.
“Yeah, but I’m kissing you.” she said, pressing her lips to his, successfully stopping his fuming.

Smirking he pressed against her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Pulling back Kagome smiled. Before sighing and hugging him slightly.
“Well guys.” she said. “We had better get ready for Naraku, he’s coming, and coming fast.”

***************************************************** *************************
Alright, I know. It’s been a while, but I have had major writers block. And I’ve been working on my other stories. Anyways. I hope you like it, but I guess it doesn’t really matter seeing as it’s going to be up anyways. But please review! And Have A Nice Day! XD (God that is getting so over rated.)