Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma X ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is inspired by the work of Takahashi

Rumiko. All characters (that I have not created or

borrowed from other sources) belong to her. This is

a fanfiction, and is not intended to violate the

rights of those who hold control over the Ranma

series. The same can be said of the X-men:Evolution

series and those who create it.

I have no money for legal problems and

would very much appreciate it if no one tries to

sue me. Thank you very much. Some of this fist part of the fic have been written by the Author at the Anime Addventure. They are...Demonhawk01,Philip Weigel, Dr. What and others. Thanks.

C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com

Ranma X

Chapter Three

"So Ranma's here to protect him from Magneto, as well as train his mutant powers." Jean said as the shock wore off.

"Yes. Magneto will most likely be after Ranma more due to the fact of Ranma's many abilities. Fortunatly, we have Ranma under our protection. Plus now he might teach us some of the skills that he had collected over the years." Xavier said as he looked at the leaders of his young charges. "Between Ranma and Betsy's skills in the martial arts, it should increase the X-men's fighting skills."

"So when do they start training with us?" Scott asked, wondering how to best use them in a mission.

"As soon as you all are ready." Xavier said. Then he added, "So it might be best if you get to know them."

Xavier smiled at the idea. "Although you might have to get use to a certain atmosphere of weirdness that seems to follow him."

"What weirdness?" Scott asked, trying to figure out what the Professor might mean. How much weirder can Ranma's life be than the normal life of a mutant? They had pretty weird lives as it was.

"I think it might be more interesting to find by yourselves." The Professor said, smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

The three X-men listen to Ranma's story and wasn't sure what to make of it. The tale of curses, ghosts, crazy martial arts and strange people seems to be something that couldn't be believed. But then there was the strangeness they had face as X-men. It just took one giant mutant hunting robot to make weirdness look relative. But the three of them were speechless until...

"So you're a martial artist. Could you teach some moves?" Kurt asked, wanting to know more about Ranma.

"Maybe later. It shouldn't be hard to teach you some of the basics." Ranma said, his ego overestimating how hard teaching could be.

"So I guess that you must have some strong muscles from all of that martial arts work out." Kitty said, looking Ranma over studying his form. He was wearing his normal red chinese shirt and black pants, only his head and arms were visable. Kitty was fawning over the handsome martial artist.

Rogue was now looking at the two newest students at the school. Ranma's story was hard to believe, but not impossible given the type of people Xavier seemed to attact. It seemed that each of them had their share of weirdness that gathered around them. Ranma was handsome in a rougish way, but he seemed to be hiding somethings as well. An element of mystery that added to his appeal. Still it was sickening to see Kitty fawn on him. So Rogue decided to turn the coversation away from that topic.

"So Betsy, what's your story?" Rogue said. The two other X-men turned to their other new student.

Betsy seemed surprised to see the attention turned to her but she was pleased. "Well, it all started like this..." She started on her tale of imprisonment and training. She mentioned how she was trained in the art of ninjitsu.

"It shows." Ranma said, as he listened to the story.

"How can you know that?" Kitty asked as she moved a little closer to Ranma. She was obviously trying to get closer to Ranma in an attempt to catch his attention. Rogue shot a glare at Kitty. Kitty just smiled aback as she got closer to Ranma.

"It from the way you walk. Like you're not there. And even if you are there, you no danger. That's one of the main points of the discipline." Ranma said, move slightly to stay out of Kitty's way. A small frown appeared on Kitty's face for a moment, but disappeared before anyone could notice. Rogue tried to hide her smile.

Betsy continued with her story, coming to the part in the story where she was resuced by the combined effort of Xavier, his people and her brother Brian. "And then I came here and I met Ranma upstairs. So what brought you here?" Betsy asked, most likely curious about their stories.

"Yeah, what brought you here?" Ranma asked, the curiosity more appearent on his face.

The three X-men turned to each other and then back at the new students. Rogue decided to start.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Magneto turned to the listing of Ranma's few enemies. They weren't that large a list compared to the list of Ranma's Rival. Most of them were hard to find. He was sorting out those that might help him, those that he could take control over them.

There was the one know as Tatewaki Kuno. A good swordsman and master of Kendo. And from the information he had gathered, he had incrediable endurance. He also had a great hatred for the Saotome boy that could be manipulated. He could make a perfect tool to use against Ranma. With some help.

Or there was the Amazon known as Mousse. He was skilled in a rare martial art that bent the laws of reality. He was also controlled by the desires for an Amazon girl who was linked by Amazon law to the Saotome boy. Which gave Magneto the means to control him.

The final major choice was a boy with the unfortunate name of Pantyhose Taro.He was motivated by thoughs of revenge against a powerful old master. He also demonstrated the desire to do anything for more power. A desire that Magneto could explote.

There were others that were just as powerful, but different issuse made them less desirable. For instant, the Hibiki was in many ways Ranma's equal. A perfect subject for a transformation, and tool to be used. Except that the boy seemed to suffer from a natural curse of bad directions. That would cause trouble if they were to organise an attack.

He had hopes with these choices. He just needed to find them.

But that brought him to the second discovery. The Secret of Jusenkyo, the mystical pools of sorrow. Pools that cursed one to take the form of the being that drowned in the pool. Or so the legend said. But he had learned much about the pools. One only needed to be submerged into the waters to set a template. Which was perfect for him and his desires. It seemed possible that if one was to submerge a mutant into the water, then the water from the pool might be used to turn a normal human into a mutant.

That would change the whole dynamic between humans and mutants if many humans were transformed into brother mutants. If he could gather as much water from the pool as mutantly possible. He just need to find the valley that held the pools. He grinned at that though and thought about the possiblities.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Xavier was thinking of Ranma's curse. From what Ranma had described of Jusenkyo, it waters had many possiblities. Things that Magento and people like him might use it for. It had to be protected. That was why he had gotten in touch with some friends of his who knew people with knowledge in the mystic arts. It was Xavier's hope that they could cloud the valley over from Magneto's gaze and the gaze of others who might use it's power for evil.

But still he was nervious about the cursed springs. He had a bad feeling that this curse training ground might be a force for chaos on the world. There was a small chance that Magneto or someone like him might use the pools for their own gain. It was a matter of time. The only thing they could do was try to prevent this.

Thinking of Ranma brought up the memory of Nodoka and the romance they had shared years ago. Xavier smiled at the thought of the love affair that they shared. It was almost sixteen, seventeen years ago since they had broken up. But now Nodoka had called him up to protect her son and to tell him that she had important news to tell him. Life altering news that would change his world. News, she had claimed, she could only tell him in person.

Xavier didn't know what to think of Nodoka annoncement. Perhaps it was something she had found out as she had been looking after the mutant underground in Japan. Or something she had discovered from her genetic experiments. What else could it be?

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Ranma was listening to all of the different stories that these other students had been through and they were as stressful as what he had been through himself. Not as weird as the stuff he had been through, but it was still strange. And he was learning about their powers and abilities. Kurt had even turned off the imaging device that made him look like an average human. The being that appeared was a little unusual, but it wasn't too bad. Kurt had looked a little happy that he was being accepted so easily.

They had all moved the kitchen from the hall after Ranma mentioned that he was hungry. So it was there that Ranma was getting a snack ready. But he wasn't use to the type of food that was in the fridge. He was use to the normal Japanese foods, he had little experience with the American food. He had only little experiences with a few Amaerican resterants in Asia. So he took some food and tried it out.

He got some looks from the others with the food he was eating. He wondered if it was because he was eating the wrong thing or if it was the curse of the Saotome stomache. It was slightly awkward. But he still listened to what the gang said.

It was shortly after the had moved to the kitchen and Ranma had started his meal that Scott and Jean had joined them.

"Hello, we're back." Scott said. "The professor filled us in with everything. So how is everyone doing?"

That's when Kurt acccidently spilt a glass of water that Ranma had poured himself on to the curse boy. The transformation happened in a instant. Everyone looked a little shocked at the transformation. Even through most of them had learned that Ranma had been curse. Ranma hadn't wanted to tell them about the curse, but he felt they might be able to accept it better if he told them. They seemed to be taking it well. All except Scott and Jean. From the possition they had moved into, it looked to Ranma they were preparing for an attack.

"Who are you and what happened to Ranma?" Scott asked, moving a hand to his shades.

"It's okay. It's Ranma. It just his curse." Kurt said as he moved in between Scott and Ranma.

"Curse?" Jean asked, moving slightly as her curiousity took over. "What kind of curse?"

Ranma sighed as he told his tale again, this time focusing on his adventures in Jusenkyo. He also moved slowly to the sink and filled a glass of hot water, which he poured on himself. He changed himself back into his male form. Then he poured a different glass with cold water and refilled his other glass with hot water.

He took those glasses to Scott who was still tense. Jean had loosened a bit and Ranma thought that she needed less convincing than Scott did. "He try it out if you don't believe it." Ranma said, as he passed the glasses to Scott.

Scott looked at the glasses and looked back at Ranma. He looked for a while, but eventually set the glasses down of the table. He relaxed a bit. "So this is what the professor meant by weirdness." Scott mumbled to himself. He could believe that the professor hadn't told them of this curse. Scott wondered what else the professor hadn't told them about Ranma. And why he was having such a bad feeling about this.

Jean was the next to speak. "So your father was the one to take you to this curse training ground. Without knowing Chinese. What was he thinking?"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Back in Nerima...

The News had finally gotten out that Ranma had left Nerima for America. Just where in America was unknown. The news was having different effects on different members of the community.

The Tendos continued there normal lives, while secretly either worrying about an enemy that was too powerful for Ranma or worrying about Ranma's safety. All but Soun who still wished that Ranma could marry one of his daughters.

Genma was trying to figure out what the danger that his Son and wife were in. He still felt that he was head of his household, he was there protector . And he was needed to protect them from danger.

The Kunos were divide. Kuno was glad that the "Evil Sorcerer" Saotome had lost his hold over Akane Tendo and had been banished from sacred Japan. But Kodachi was depressed that her beloved "Ranma-sama" had left her for the western world of America. She had even hired a detective to find out where in America that Ranma was hidding. Principal Kuno was too busy planning his hair brained scheme for a hair attack to care one way or the other about Ranma.

Ukyo wished that she could go after Ranma to America, but she had her business to look after. It was hard work keeping a resterant open and she didn't have enough money yet to open a resterant in America. But she did keep her ears open to any lead to Ranma.

And the Amazons....

"Great Grandmother find Airen?" Shampoo said as she looked to her Great Grandmother, who was staring into a shiny gem. The old woman was using some of the magic she knew to find the lost pig tail boy.

Cologne slowly looked up from the crystal, to look at her great granddaughter. "I have not found the town that Son-in-law have gone to. I have gotten closer to the place that Son-in-law current lives at. But the exact location is a blur. The Gem of Eyes is difficult to use over such a long distances. But it is all I have. We will have to get closer to the place that Son-in-law is. We will have to go to America. It will take time to take care of the Nekohaten. But we will find Son-in-law."

Shampoo smiled. "Shampoo help find Airen. Shampoo can not wait to go to America. What Shampoo do?"

" Nothing too much yet. Just make sure that your stuff is ready to go as soon as I can take care of the Nekohaten. I hope to go as soon as possible." Cologne said as she moved to place the Gem of Eyes with the rest of her magic items. 'And if we are lucky, we might be able to leave Mr. Part-Time here as well.'

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Magneto had gather two of his Acolytes that he could trust to get the job done as he wished. Gambit and Sabretooth stood awaiting the orders of the Master of Magnetism.

"I have a mission for the two of you. You are to collect three young men that could be useful to the cause. Especially with the new student that Xavier has found. They might even have skills that might be useful for the rest of you to have. Gambit, you will find two of them here." Magneto said as he activated a screen that show the location of the Nerima district. Including the locations of the Kuno manor and the Nekohaten.

"Sabretooth, your tracking skills will be important for the third subject. I have managed to collect a piece of his clothing that might be useful in finding him. I have heard rumours that he is in Japan near the locations of the others. I will try to keep you updated to the location of the third subject." Magneto said.

"And here is the information of the three subjects that you will be collecting for me." Magneto said as the information was printed out for the two mutants. "Any questions?"

"Yes," Gambit said as he looked at the information about the subjects that he was to collect, "What's so special about them? They're not even mutants. And what's so special about this new student of Xavier's?"

"They have skills and abilities that are beyond normal humans. Skills and abilities that might be useful for our movement. And with a little conditioning, they could be useful subjects in the movement. Plus they might prove an exceelent distraction to the new student of Xavier. A student who is extremely skilled at the martial arts as well as having a powerful mutant abilities. Who knows what powers he might develop if he combines the two of them..." Magneto said, as he stress the power of these new elements in the Battle of mutant ideals. "I expect you to fulfill your missions as soon as possible. You may go..."

Magneto watched as the two Acolytes left, and thought about the new mutant that Xavier had on his side. Ranma might change the balance of the Battles between the two major leaders of the mutants. He hoped that these new pieces might change things. For his betterment.

But still he desired to control over Ranma. He had the potential to be one of the most powerful mutants of his generation. A mutant that could be valuable to him in his fight with Xavier. But as long as he was on Xavier's side things might not go his way. He need a way to control Ranma. The most obvious way was thought his mother, the one parent that Ranma cared for with all of his heart. Were Genma had been cruel to his son to make him stronger, Nodoka had given Ranma love. But Nodoka had been off his scans for now.

Another possiblity was the fiancees that ranma had collected. Except that he didn't know which one Ranma truely cared the most for, the one that would give him the most control over Ranma. If he cared at all for the fiancees that he had collected in his time at Nerima.

Magneto needed a better choice, he just could use all of them against Ranma. Or could he?

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----