Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ StOp ThE iNsAnItY: Koenma's Revenge 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"StOp ThE iNsAnItY: Koenma's Revenge Part II"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters, except for Jessi because she is me. Also, a special thanks to all the authors who let me use them for my fic. YOU GUYS ROCK! BTW, they own themselves ;)

Author's notes: HEYYY!! Everybody in da house say YEAH! Anyway, Jesscheaux here with more madness and fun! Koenma's Revenge continues and will go out with a BANG! (in his face MWA HA HA!) More authors will be introduced in this chapter! And it'll only be so long before Hiei and Kurama find out they've been cloned.

Last time Thiny stalked Yusuke, Dragon Queen met up with a Hiei, and Kurama and Angel were reunited! Colleen and Hiei also ate sweet snow, and Koenma broke up Kuwabara and Jessi and Mei and Ken AND LOTS MORE! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?! STAY TUNED FOR CHAOS!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

"You're the most pompous," WHAM! "Arrogant," WHAM!, "Egotistical jerk in the universe!" WHAM! WHAM! Botan yelled at Koenma as she continued beating him with her oar.

"Ohhh...THUD!" Koenma's head made a sickening sound on the floor as he passed out.

Botan dusted her hands off and her oar disappeared into thin air. "Poor Kuwabara, poor Jessi! If he did such a cold, heartless thing to them, It pains me to think of what he did to the others..."

Oh, if only she knew ;)


* * *


There was a look of fire in the Hiei's eyes as he ran down the street in a blinding panic, desparately searching for the thing he called sweet snow.

He was passing a tree when a hand reached out and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

"AGH! Let me go, impudent scum!" the angry fire demon yelled as he thrashed in the grasp of his attacker.

She appeared in front of him with a huge grin on her face, "What's the big hurry there, buddy?"

A girl of 16 with very dark brown hair streaked with dark red and in a braid reaching midwaist, had Hiei in her clutches. She looked at him with her icy blue eyes and laughed, "I thought you were the great fire demon Hiei!"

"I AM the great fire demon Hiei...which is none of your business!" he angrily retorted.

"Seems to me, GREAT HIEI, that you've been captured by a girl." she smirked back at him, "Hi, my name's Brittney and I'll be your kidnapper today! Make yourself comfortable, you're in for a ride." she flipped him over her shoulder which wasn't very difficult because she and Hiei were about the same size.

"What the HELL!!!" Hiei was lifted off the ground as Brittney started darting around the city and jumping from roof to roof. Sure, Hiei did that all the time, but it was different when you were in the clutches of another.

Finally after a few minutes of darting, they reached an old abandoned hide-a-way where Brittney kicked the door open and then threw Hiei down onto a futon. She walked over to her stereo system and cranked the volume up really loud and then pressed the play button. A loud mix of heavy metal assaulted their ears as it blasted out of the over-sized speakers.

Brittney played air guitar and head-banged, while Hiei watched her in astonishment.

Brittney saw the look on his face and yelled out, "What's the matter, Hiei? Don't like loud noises? Or maybe you just don't like music!" she laughed again and pounced over to him, getting up in his face. She could see the look of terror in his eyes.

Even though this Hiei was a clone, he was exactly the same as the original including that he had all the memories the original Hiei did, which means....he remembered the 'Yusuke's Revenge' convention. He shuddered at her nearness.

"I won't bite ya, little man!"

"Little?" Hiei snorted, "You're the same size as I am, wench!"

"I knew you could talk, *wink* I like you Hiei."

"Yeah, you and everyone else."

Brittney chuckled, "Somebody's a little angry today, can't take popularity, fire-boy?"

"Stop calling me all those stupid names, girl! I don't know why I don't break this door down right now and leave."

"Because..you're under my power now!" she whipped out a pair handcuffs and slapped one on Hiei's wrist and the other one on hers, "There." she grinned, "Now you're stuck with me."

"Great." Hiei said sarcastically.

"And I wouldn't try breaking loose if I were you. Not only am I part fire demon, but my other part is kitsune." she winked again.

Hiei rolled his eyes. This was going to be a loooong day.


* * *


Kurama whistled as he walked down the street at a brisk pace, his hands in his pockets. But this was no ordinary Kurama. This was one of the Kuramas the Koenma had cloned! Of course, he was blissfully unwaware of it.

Suddenly, small footsteps behind him were picked up by his keen ears, used to the many years of using them in his youko form. Tap tap tap...then stop. This went on for a few minutes, but every time the red-haired Bishounen turned around he saw nothing.

He paused at the crossroads waiting for the 'Don't walk' sign to turn to "Walk" when he felt something attach to his leg.

Kurama looked down and a look of astonishment crossed his face as he saw a chibi girl hanging on his leg.

The young girl, who looked only about 5 years old, looked up at him with her sparkly dark brown eyes, "Kurama-sama!" she said happily. The girl had dark blue hair with two black streaks down the sides. She also was holding a small staff that looked like one a sorceress would use.

"KURAMA KURAMA KURAMA KURAMA KURAMA!!!!!!" she squealed happily and bounced up and down. Kurama sweatdropped majorly as he shook his leg, trying to detach her.

"Um..hello little girl." He spoke.

"KURAMA'S TALKING TO ME!!!!" she said, "HI HI HI HI HI HI HI! I'm Lizz! I'm only 5 years old and I'm a sorceress!"

"That's very nice, Lizz." he answered, trying to be patient, "Could you, let go of my leg now?"

"NEVER NEVER, my Kurama-sama!"

"Kurama gulped, "Ehehe...please?"

"Na ah!" she chirped and huggled his leg even more.

The sign changed to walk and Kurama shook his head, the chibi still attached to him.

"Wheeerrrree ya going?" she asked.

"Home." he answered.

"Why?"

"Because my mother will worry if I don't return home."

"Why?"

"Because she'll think something bad happened to me."

"Why?"

"Because bad things DO happen to me but not today."

"Why?"

"Because no one attacked me today."

"Why?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" he was getting annoyed.

"Why?"

"Little girl...where are your parents?"

"Why..uh What?!"

"Your parents, where are they."

"Um...I dunno! I'm hanging with you now! YOU'RE MY KURAMA-SAMA!!!!!"

Kurama sighed and kept on walking as the little girl continued chattering.


* * *


"Hiei, wait up!" Colleen yelled after him, as he had ignored her and decided to leave anyway.

"Why do you persist in bothering me, human?!" Hiei answered her in an angry tone.

"Becaussseeee...."

"Don't start your whining, I will not tolerate it."

"Hey Hiei?"

"Hn?"

"Do you maybe kinda sorta wanna go...hang out?" Colleen asked shyly as she looked down and pushed at the ground with the toe of her foot.

"Hang out? Like the humans do? Foolish."

"Please?" she looked at him with her best puppy dog impression.

Hiei stared at her coldly for a minute or two and then figured why not, she wouldn't leave him alone until he did anyway. "Fine. I'll go 'hang out' with you."

"YOU WILL?!!!" Colleen squealed and grabbed his hand and led him to the mall.

"GAH, why did you bring me to this place..." Hiei shuddered slightly, he hated crowds.

"Come on, we're going to try on clothes!" Colleen insisted, and pulled him into the nearest clothing store.

Hiei tried to protest but to no avail, Colleen shoved him into a dressing room and tossed clothes over the door.

"Are you ready, Hiei?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Hn...." was heard as the reply.

"Come on now, don't be shy!"

Hiei slowly opened the door and came out in a beach bum outfit. He had on a pair of khaki shorts and a bright red flowered hawaiian shirt with a white t-shirt underneath it, and sandals to complete the look.

"*gasp* That looks great on you! Do you like it?" Colleen asked hopefully.

"I hate it." Hiei stated flatly.

"Well, try another one."

"Hn."

This time Hiei was wearing tight blue jeans with black cowboy boots and a black and gray plaid shirt, with a tall, black cowboy hat on and a hayseed in his mouth. He spit it out, "I hate this one even more."

"But you look so CUTE!"

"Hn...no."

"Come on, one more!"

"Very well." he returned to the dressing room and came out in black leather pants with tall black leather shoes that made him a few inches taller, and a leather jacket with chains on it and a black t-shirt underneath. He was wearing dark sunglasses to complete the effect.

"Wow...you look so bad!" Colleen said delightedly.

"I am bad." Hiei replied.

(And you know it.) she thought to herself and started drooling, with her jaw dropped down.

"What are you staring at?" Hiei interrupted her daydreaming.

"Um..nothing! Nothing! Come on, let's get that oufit for you."

Hiei 'hned' again as they paid for it.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now we go to the movies and out to eat!" she exclaimed.

And so begins a beautiful relationship between Colleen and Hiei. Colleen the human girl and Hiei the evil fire demon. We'll be joining up with them later.


* * *


"Will you let go of me now?" Yusuke almost pleaded with his ardent admirer to relinquish the tight hold she had on his neck.

Thiny blushed as she let go of Yusuke and then started bouncing up and down, "Yusuke! Yusuke! He's my man, if he can't do it NO ONE CAN!"

Yusuke sweatdropped and rubbed the back of his head, "Hehe, so Thiny what do ya want to do?"

"Ummmmm..." Thiny bit her lip as she thought and then a light bulb appeared over her head an lit up, "I know! We can go to the beach! And make sandcastles together and go swimming, then watch the sunset together, and take a rommannnntic walk after dark." she winked after that part.

"Well, that sounds pretty good!" Yusuke agreed, "Why don't you get your stuff and meet me back here in 20 minutes."

"It's a plan, darling!" she exclaimed and leaned over and kissed Yusuke on the cheek, earning a blush from him.

"Yeah.." he trailed off and watched her go as he placed a hand on his cheek where she kissed him.


20 minutes later:


"YUSUKE MY LOVE I'M REAAADYYY!!!" Thiny yelled from outside the Urameshi residence. She was wearing a red one-piece bathing suit with frills on the straps and had a towel wrapped around her neck and holding a picnic basket in one hand. A pair of red sandals graced her feet.

Yusuke ran down the steps seconds later wearing red swimtrunks with brown sandals and also had his towel around his neck.

"*gasp* WE MATCH!" Thiny exclaimed happily.

"Hehe, yeah we do." Yusuke agreed.

Thiny grabbed onto his arm with her free hand and they walked to the beach.


* * *

"Hey Keiko?" FuzzyD asked his new companion as they were walking on their way to the movies.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we go to the beach instead of the movies?"

"Hmm, not a bad idea! Ok, I'm game." Keiko agreed.

They both met up at later after they changed into bathing suits Keiko a dark blue one-piece and FuzzyD had on hawaiian patterned swim-trunks.


* * *


"It's a beautiful day for a picnic!" Thiny spread out a large towel on the beach and placed out the sandwiches she made for Yusuke.

He smiled appreciately and they both dug in and ate their fill.

"Ohhh I'm so full!" Yuske moaned, "Man those sandwiches were good, Thiny!"

"I'm glad you like them sweetie, I made them just for you." she smiled at him.

Yusuke blushed, he was really starting to like Thiny! She was so much nicer than Keiko and never yelled at him or slapped him or anything bad! She just really loved him! (I could get used to this.) he thought to himself.

"Oh Yusuke?"

"Yeah?"

"No swimming for an hour."

"Hehe, yes mom." he grinned at her and picked up a handful of sand and put it on her leg.

"Ewww..sandy! I'll get you for that!" she grabbed some and smeared it on his arm.

"AAGH! This is WAR!"

The two of them began a sand war and everyone passing by thought they were such a cute couple.

Almost everyone.

For just around the bend, there came Keiko and FuzzyD and they both scowled at the two.

"Man, look at that jerk Yusuke!" Keiko complained, "I can't believe he's here!"

"Hmm, I say we teach him a lesson." FuzzyD said.

Keiko grinned evilly, "Yeah, we'll ruin his date with her."

A mound of sand hit Keiko in the face just then and she spit it out angrily, "WHO THREW THAT?! THEY ARE SO DEAD!"

Thiny's mouth dropped open and her hand was still held out from throwing the sand which was meant for Yusuke, but hit Keiko instead. "It's you! WELL KEIKO TAKE THIS!" more sand was thrown at Ms. Yukimora, "THAT'S FOR BEING MEAN TO YUSUKE AND SLAPPING HIM WAY TOO MUCH!"

"GRRRR you!!!" Keiko marched up to Thiny and pushed her down, "HMMPH!"

"KEIKO YOU ARE SLIIIIIMMMME THE LOWEST SLIME IN THE UNIVERSE YOU SHALL DIE!" Thiny announced as she got up and the two girls began fighting.

"Ooooh girlfight!" Yusuke said and watched with interest.

"Not so fast!" a voice came from behind him.

"Huh?!" a hard punch hit Yusuke in the face and he screamed, "PUNK!!!" and lunged himself at Fuzzy Demon and the two of them went rolling through the sand and beating each other up.

Another pair of people passed by, it was Kuwabara and Mei.

"Hey...that looks like...Urameshi and Keiko! They're fighting with some people!" Kuwabara announced.

"OMG." said Mei, "They're really going at it!"

"Yeah, this should be good! I say we stay and watch."

"Kazuma! We don't have time for that! We have to win back our loves! I'll DIE without my Ken I tell you!" Mei said dramatically.

Kuwabara sighed, "You're right, I really miss Jessi...I hope she'll forgive me."

Mei patted him on the back, "Of course she will, she loves you."

Kuwabara smiled, and Mei smiled back, "Alright, let's go!" he agreed and they both went on with their plans.

Meanwhile, the fighting continued:

"DIE YOU WITCH!"

"YOU FIRST BOYFRIEND STEALER!"

Loud cries were heard from the battling foursome.

"YOU'RE SO WEAK I'LL KILL YOU NOW!"

"NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU IGNORANT IMBECILE!"

"GRRRRR!!!" there was more sand flinging and punching.

Fuzzy Demon threw Yusuke into the water. Yusuke returned with a crab and threw it in FuzzyD's face.

"YEOWCH!" It pinched his nose.

"HA HA HA!" Yusuke laughed.

Seconds later, Keiko went flying into the water. She hissed, spit out the salty water, and pulled Thiny in with her. The two girls kept trying to drown each other by pushing the other under the water.

Both fights ended up in a stalemate, all four parties panting.

Thiny ran up to Yusuke and put an arm around his waist possessively.

FuzzyD put his arm around Keiko's shoulders, and the pairs stuck their tongues out at each other and walked off in a huff.


* * *



There was a light at the head of the tunnel, it came faster and faster to our weary traveler. One minute he was playing video games, the next he was thrown into a vortex. It spiraled deeper...

Here she comes, walkin' down the street... (A/N: I don't know how many Monkees fans there are out there, but that's the opening line to their theme song. Hehe.)

Lisa was thinking about her latest strategy for the video game she was currently playing. The 14-year-old couldn't wait to get home so she could put it into effect. Her hands moved like they were on the controller as she imagined her game move in her head.

"GAH! I DIED AGAIN!" she yelled to herself as her move failed in the simulated game. She paused during her walk and stared into space, pretending she was playing again. "Oh yeah, here it comes..."

SMASH!

She was jolted out of her reverie when a large object collided with her head on, toppling her over. She shook her head, trying to clear the fog that had built up. She felt a large weight on her chest.

"What...what happened?" a deep voice directly above her asked.

"Mmm?" Lisa said as she opened her eyes and was face to face with a red-head with hazel, almond shaped eyes. She blushed furiously and his eyes widened as he jumped off of her and held out his hand to help her up.


"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he belted out as he helped her up.

She brushed off her blue Mudd jeans that had a faded white pattern and looked back up at him. She was also wearing a black shirt that said 'Bad Girl' in cursive red letters. She brushed a hand through her brown hair that was streaked with blonde and red highlights. Her brown eyes met his hazel ones and you could swear you saw sparks.

A dark flush covered his face as he put a hand behind his head.

"Hey, it's ok." Lisa said, "You couldn't help it. I'm Lisa, by the way."

"Kuwabara." He answered, "Kazuma Kuwabara." he held out his hand once again for a handshake.

His hand engulfed hers in a warm handshake and she didn't want to let go. They both stood there for a few seconds, their hands still held together when they both realized what was going on.

They both pulled back.

"Hey, um Lisa? Where am I?" Kuwabara asked nervously.

"You're in Tokyo of course!" she answered.

"Hmm, it looks the same....but is it? It sure feels a whole lot different."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, see I was just playing video games in my room, when all of a sudden I felt like I was being pulled out of space and time. I spiraled through this long tunnel for an hour and I ended up here."

She quirked an eyebrow, "You wouldn't by chance be a Spirit Detective, would you?"

Kazuma's eyes widened even more, "You're kidding...you know?"

"Of course." she winked at him and then put her hand on his arm, "Come on Kazuma, let's figure this thing out." she smiled at him sweetly and they started walking when Kuwabara sensed something.

He tensed up and Lisa looked at him concernedly and purred, "What is it?"

"I'm sensing...myself..."


Just then, they heard loud yelling coming from up ahead.

"DON'T BE AN IDIOT KAZUMA-KUN!"

"MEI LISTEN TO ME, I CAN SENSE MYSELF!!!! IT'S SO WEIRD!"

"WE NEED TO FINISH OUR PLANS YOU'RE WASTING TIME!!!"

"LOOK I MIGHT HAVE AN EVIL TWIN BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION! I THINK THAT'S IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO STOP FOR!"


Around the bend strode another Kuwabara (A/N: The original one from this series, HE'S MINE!) followed by Mei, his companion. They were working together to win back the affections of Jessi and Ken who thought that they were cheating on them with each other; all thanks to Koenma of course.

Kuwabara and Kuwabara looked at each other incredulously.

"YOU'RE-YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!!!" they both screamed at the same time and began running around clutching their heads and screaming more in exactly the same rhythm.

They faced each other and raised one hand, then bent down, turned around, clapped their hands together, patted their heads, and all manner of sillyness. It was like looking in a mirror.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!" they both screamed again.

"CALM DOWN!" Mei shouted.

Both boys stopped instantly.

"Let's sit down and talk about this like sane people!" she pushed Kuwabara onto the ground and Lisa and the other Kuwabara sat across from them.

"I'm Lisa." she said with a cold look at Mei.

"What's with the cold look!" she retaliated.

"HEY REMEMBER US?!" they yelled, not wanting the girls to get into a fight.

"How could I forget." Lisa said and looked at the Kuwabara she found. Or rather, he found her.

"Let's make some sense out of this, ok?" Mei reasoned with them.

WHOOSHH!!! Here comes Botan!

"HELLO!!!" her ever-so-fake British accent chimed out, "Hello Kuwabaras!" she didn't seem at all surprised to find two of them, "Koenma is indisposed right now, but Lord Enma (King Yemma) sent me to tell you what's going on."

"PLEASE!" they yelled again.

"Well, you see, recently we discovered that a universe parallel to ours was destroyed by a great evil. So far, two people from that universe have appeared here in ours. Some sort of vortex effect. So you see, you two are the same person, yet different."

"Well, gee that makes a lot of sense." Lisa interjected sarcastically.

Botan frowned for a moment, "Well, what do you want me to tell you! That's all I know."

"Whatever."

"Wow...." Kuwabara said amazedly.

"We're the same!" the other agreed.

"But different."

"I LOVE IT!" they both said.

"I always wanted a brother."

"Me too!"

"Gah, we don't have time for this! I MISS MY KEN-CHAN!!!" Mei whined loudly and grabbed Kuwabara by the arm, "LETS GET THEM BACK!"

"Jessi..." he sniffled and raised a fist in the air then formed his spirit sword, "THAT'S RIGHT MY LOVE! YOUR MAN IS COMING TO GET YOU BACK!" he dramatcially waved his sword around and the two stalked off to finish their plans.

Botan sweatdropped.

"Wow, that guy is just like me!"

"Oh?" Lisa said, "So you have a girlfriend named Jessi too?" disappointment tinged her voice.

"Oh no no no! I'm totally single, babe. *wink*"

"Hehe, in that case." she grabbed his arm again, "Why don't we go do something together."

Kuwabara blushed again as they walked down the street together.


* * *

"Youuuuu!!! I wanna be JUST LIKE YOU!" the sounds of Good Charlotte were heard from our latest adventurer. She really loved Good Charlotte! And AC/DC.

D.R. (No, she's not a Doctor) was on her way back from the art supplies store. She had just gotten more paints and charcoals and was planning on painting a masterpiece of that ever-so- Hiei.

She was about 5'2" with brown eyes and brown hair. She was thinking about Hiei and whether she should draw him Greek style in a toga. She really wished that she had him as a model for her.

D.R. passed the ice cream shop (the one with the really long name) and glanced inside to see if they had any specials going on. Oh yeah, there was something special going on alright! The second Hiei of the day was robbing the ice cream shop and threatening the manager who was on the brink of insanity.

"I found my model!" D.R. exclaimed and rushed in the store, and started squaring her hands like a picture frame around the sweet-snow gorging Hiei. She did this for a few minutes when the fire demon duplicate noticed her.

"What are you doing, human! I'm trying to eat." he muttered at her between bites.

"Stay still! OMG THAT'S PERFECT!"

Hiei froze, "Hn?"

From out of nowhere came an easel and a canvas. D.R. donned a beret and painting apron and started to work. Hiei stared at her incredulously.

"La la la! A little here, a little there and VOILA!!!" she painted Hiei in a record time and spun the finished canvas around for him to see.

It looked exactly like him.

Hiei walked up to the painting and stared at it intently then at the artist and back again, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"THIS!" he guestured at her masterpiece.

"Oh silly silly Hiei! I am an ARTIST!" she pronounced the 'i' like an 'e', "Now, I have to go put this in my room!"

Hiei grabbed her arm, "No you will not. I won't have humans put pictures of me all over their walls..."

"Hey! I painted it!" sharp fangs appeared in her mouth as she held her painting possessively.

"So what. GIVE IT!"

D.R. knew he wouldn't give up until he got his way and then had a brilliant idea. "Oh Hieeeiiiii, what do you want more than anything else in the world?"

"Sweet snow."

"Besides that!"

"Everything.." he smirked evilly.

"EXACTLY! Join with me, Hiei and we will CONQUER THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!!"

"Why should I."

"If you do, I'll give you the painting and all the sweet snow you can handle."

"Deal." Hiei shook her hand quickly and they began on their world conquest together, laughing evilly all the way.


* * *


"Pride and prejudice? Too long! Harry Potter? Too mainstream!(A/N: Hey Kaydn, sorry if you're a huge Harry fan, I couldn't think of another book!) Yu Yu Hakusho manga? DEFINETLY!" Kaydn exclaimed as she picked up the latest issue of Shonen Jump at Barnes and Nobles.

She went up to the counter to pay for it when she noticed a red-headed boy with long long hair and a rose-colored school uniform on. She quirked an eyebrow thinking he looked almost EXACTLY like Kurama.

"Kurama..." she mumbled and went off into daydream land. A girl with long dark green hair and orange eyes who was part fire demon was wearing a rose-colored gown that almost reached the floor. She was dancing with Kurama and they looked in each other's eyes and were about to kiss when:

"Miss?" the bookstore attendent jolted her out of her reverie with his voice, "Miss! You're next!"

Kurama was just leaving the store and he turned and looked at Kaydn before he left, their eyes making contact for a few seconds. When she looked into those eyes, she knew that this wasn't just a simple Kurama look-alike. This WAS Kurama!

Her eyes widened and she dropped the manga on the counter and chased after the bishonen with all her might. "KURAMA!!!" she yelled and the duplicate whipped his head around.

"Hello." he said warmly, "Have we met before?"

"*pant pant*" Kaydn was a little winded from her run, "In my dreams..." she stared at him dreamily and clasped her hands together.

Kurama smiled again, "What's your name?"

"It's Kaydn." she breathed softly.

"What a beautiful name." he reached out and touched her long green hair with his delicate hand, then pulled back, "Forgive me, I didn't realize.."

"No no it's ok! So Kurama... are you hungry?" she asked.

"Well, now that you mention it--"

"GREAT! IT'S TIME FOR CANDY!!!!" her calm and collectiveness disappeared in an instant, as thoughts of candy filled her mind.

Before he knew it, Kurama was being dragged down the mall and into the candy shop. The walls were covered with clear plastic containers filled with every kind of candy imaginable. There were small plastic bags and scoops in the outlets and Kaydn wasted no time in filling four bags full.

Kurama watched her in her frenzy for the sweet treats, and she paid for them and then they left and went to the park nearby. Kurama was really enjoying himself by now. He wasn't used to keeping company with girls even though they liked to stalk him.

"Here ya go!" Kaydn handed him a bag full with licorice, gumdrops, mints, caramels and other assorted candies.

"Thank you." Kurama ate slowly at first, but the sugar got to his head and he started getting hyper.

The two kept up a cheerful banter with one another and polished off all four heaping bags of PURE SUGAR.

"Ooh Ooh Kurama! Let's go on the swings!" Kaydn cried as she spotted the empty swingset nearby.

"Ok!" sugar-high Kurama agreed and they raced each other to the swings, "I bet I can swing higher." he said.

"YOU'RE ON!!!!"

The swinging contest of the century ended in Kaydn's favor and they decided to play on the slides and the monkey bars next. Then, after they got off the miniature Merry-go-round, Kaydn was a little dizzy and almost toppled over, but Kurama swiftly caught the half fire-demon.

She blushed furiously and Kurama blushed back. "Can I walk you home?" he asked her.

"Of course.." she grabbed his hand in hers and the two new lovebirds began walking into the sunset.



* * *


"HIEI! HIEI! HIEI! HIEI!" Annie chanted to the small shrine of everyone's favorite fire demon that rested next to her bed. She bowed once and then began her diction on Hiei for the evening:

"Today I thought about Hiei, he's a lovely as flower and as dangerous as a poisonous snake. Hiei is the greatest as anyone can see, you'd have to be completely insane not to love him! I thought of his lovely red eyes, burning with the passion of evil in them. How great is that.... oh if only only Hiei were mine!" she bowed her head and then bowed once more to her shrine.

"Oh sacred shrine of Hiei, you rock! Now, time for some sweet snow! I must eat it in honor of Hiei."

Annie's 5'4" frame rushed to the kitchen and pulled open the freezer. She got out the tub strawberry sweet snow and scooped it into a bowl, eyeing it ravenously with her hazel eyes. Her curly brown hair had a white bandanna on top of her forehead because--you guessed it--Hiei wore one and she wanted to be just like him.

Annie's mother came in just then, "Annie, what were you doing up there?" she asked her sixteen-year-old daughter, "It sounded kind of obsessive. Almost like chanting."

Annie blushed, "Er...don't be silly, mom! I'm not obsessive!"

"What's with the bandanna then? I saw this one little guy on TV wearing one just like it."

"Um...I just like it! Hey gotta go, bye!" Annie rushed back up to her room and starting delicately eating the strawberry flavored sweet snow while sitting in front of her Hiei shrine.

Meanwhile....

The smell of sweet snow was so near, tempting and tantalizing his taste buds. Mmm, it was strawberry too. He followed it's scent to a window. He peered inside to see a girl wearing a white bandanna eating the ice cream and he jumped onto the window sill, making a large thump.

"Wha?" Annie gasped as the stranger opened her window and jumped in. He landed on the ground and stood up to his full height (which was pretty short :p)

"You. Have. SWEET SNOW!!!" the frantic Hiei duplicate yelled at the girl and held his hand out, "Give it to me or I'll have to kill you!"

Annie almost fainted, IT WAS HIEI WHO JUST JUMPED THROUGH HER WINDOW!!!!

"OMG OMG OMG THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! Oh Hiei, I've waited for this my whole life....I LOVE YOU!!!" she jumped into his surprised arms and threw her arms around his neck.

Hiei sweatdropped, "Love me? Who are you?!"

"My name's Annie..."

"Annie....give me sweet snow NOW!"

"Whatever you say, Hiei darling, I'll be right back!"

She left the room momentarily and Hiei was studying her bedroom when he noticed the shrine of himself next to the bed. He stared wide-eyed in disbelief and then sat on her bed, (Maybe she really does love me.) he thought.

Annie returned momentarily with a heaping bowl of strawberry sweet snow which Hiei took appreciatively and began eating it like a madman. She watched him eat and her eyes went all glossy as she thought of how happy they'd be together now that she found him.

"Oh Hiei..."

"Hn?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Hn."

"Um, Hiei?"

"Hn?" he looked up.

"Will you marry me?"

A mouthful of sweet snow was spat across the room as he bolted upright, "MARRY YOU?"

Annie looked at him dreamily, "Uh huh...OH HIEI I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME PLEASEEEE???"

The poor confused fire demon had no idea what do to. He realized that if he said no, it would actually hurt this person, but on the other hand he really had no clue about marriage.

"Um..." the sugar started kicking in, "Can I think about it?"

"Take all the time you want, sweetheart!" she attached herself onto his arm and kept watching him eat.

Surprisingly, Hiei really didn't mind.


* * *


Koenma looked on his automated screen that showed him anything he wanted, and saw all the chaos he'd caused; IT WAS SO GREAT! He rubbed the bruise on his head, but thought it was so worth it for all the torture he got to put the Spirit Detectives through.

He changed the frequency and saw the original Kurama and Angel walking home. Kurama looked at her lovingly and at her doorstep he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. They kissed a little while longer and then she went up her steps letting his hand slide out of hers as she waved goodbye to her beloved. Kurama had a huge smile on his face the whole way as he walked home.

He flipped the channel again and saw DragonQueen and Hiei, what else? EATING SWEET SNOW!

DQ had her bowl filled with vanilla and Hiei had the same. Koenma cracked up laughing as he saw the matching t-shirts they were wearing and Hiei was almost smiling in the picture on the front.

'Hiei's Queen' was written on the back of DQ's shirt and 'DragonQueen's King' was on the back of Hiei's. They looked over at each other and smiled every once in awhile, all while getting their sugar high. At one point, Hiei reached his hand over and grabbed DQ's. They held hands all the way through eating their ice cream.

"Awww isn't that sweet." Koenma turned off his magic screen just then and cackled evilly. So far, Kurama and Hiei had no idea they were cloned. They would find out soon though....

"MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Ok, so this is a really long Revenge! It's going to take three chapters, the third being an explosive finale! Everyone will get together with their bishie/bishoujo in the next chap. Which means, everyone will be in the next chapters.

NEXT TIME ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW: Hiei and Kurama find out they've been cloned. Mei and Kuwabara's plans for winning back their loves go into effect and Koenma is one dead Ruler! THE MATCHUPS CONTINUE!!! Stay tuned...