Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ StOp ThE iNsAnItY: Koenma's Revenge 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"StOp ThE iNsAnItY: Koenma's Revenge--Part III"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi which is me. I also do not own the authors I am using in this story, they own themselves.

Author's notes: IT'S THE BIG FINALE FOLKS! AND EVERYONE WILL BE HERE! Stay tuned for an explosive ending as the jig is up, Koenma's gonna be in a heckuva lot of trouble. MATCHUPS AHEAD!!!

To all NEW authors: You will feature in the next tale of revenge! Arigatou!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

SLAM!

"Mother, I'm home." the original Kurama called out to his mom as he returned home and shut the door. There was no answer. "Mother?" the fox-demon called again.

He walked into the middle of his living room to find 3 more Kuramas like him who were locked in staring matches with each other. (One Kurama was still walking Kaydn home.) He spotted his mom passed out on the couch. Kurama's jaw nearly hit the floor as he realized what was going on and he turned rapidly and spotted something that Hiei had left at his house. It was a black arm-band. He grabbed it and pulled it on his wrist, knowing that it was probably the only way anyone could tell him from his clones.

The four Kuramas realized his presence and all looked up at him. It was freaking him out, man!

"It's another one..." one said.

"Yes, another IMPOSTER." another one spoke, "I am the real Kurama."

"You are sadly mistaken, I am." the first one said back to the second.

"I disagree, for I know that I am the real Kurama."

They three began fighting amongst themselves and Kurama ran out the door. He had to find Hiei, and fast!


Meanwhile, Hiei was having problems of his own:

"Get out of my tree!" a Hiei duplicate yelled at him.

They had all returned from their dates, save the Hiei that was hand-cuffed to Brittney, and were clambering for the same branch on the same tree.

"Your tree? Just who do you think you are?!" the ticked-off original Hiei yelled.

"I'm the great fire demon Hiei!"

"No you're not, you fake! I am Hiei."

"You're both wrong!" another clone joined in, "I AM THE TRUE HIEI!"

Original Hiei shook his head and noticed Kurama's rose-colored arm band hanging off of a nearby branch. He grabbed it and put it on his wrist. (So now at least we have a way to tell them apart!)

While the other Hiei's continued fighting, there was a creaking noise heard as the branch they were sitting on moaned under their weight and decided to collapse.

(I have to find Kurama.) original Hiei thought frantically as he jumped off the branch just as it fell.

All the other Hieis went SPLAT! on the ground and moaned. At least that would keep them busy for awhile.

SMASH! the two frantic bishonens collided with each other in their rush and Hiei noticed a black armband on Kurama and Kurama noticed the rose colored one on Hiei.

"Thank goodness it's you!" Kurama breathed, relieved to find Hiei at last.

"Kurama..what is going on..." Hiei answered.

They stared at each other in silence until...

"I'VE BEEN CLONED!" they both yelled at the same time.

"How many?" Hiei inquired.

"Three. But there may be more..." Kurama answered.

"Me too. I can't stand it. They all think they're me!"

"Maybe they ARE all you." Kurama suggested.

"Preposterous, there is only one Hiei."

An evil cackle was heard from above them as Koenma floated down using his KoenmaTron 5000 jetpack.

"Yes, fox-boy is right! They ARE all you! They're EXACT DUPLICATES! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Hiei narrowed his eyes, "Koenma...I should have known."

"How could you do this to us!" Kurama wailed.

"Easy my Spirit Detectives, very easy.....YOU ANNOYED ME SO MUCH I HAD NO CHOICE! It was the most evil, fiendish thing I could think of. And you'll all be happy to know that most your clones have found love. All of Hiei's and half of yours, Kurama. I suggest that you keep those nice little armbands on because there will never be a way to tell you apart otherwise. Even your mother, Kurama, couldn't tell which one is you. And Kurama couldn't tell which one was you, Hiei. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!"

"YOU. WILL. PAY!" Hiei launched himself at Koenma who only flew up higher and dodged the demon's attack.

"They found love?" Kurama murmured, thinking about how he found love too.

Hiei blushed, thinking about Colleen.

"Maybe you should be thanking me." said Koenma.

"I don't think so..."

"Did I mention that there are now TWO Kuwabaras?"

"WHAT?!" Hiei's eyes bugged out, "That's impossible..I can't STAND the thought of there being two of him!"

"I guess he cloned all of us...but just more of us than of him." Kurama interjected.

"WRONG-O!" Koenma spouted, "You see Kurama, just like your girlfriend Angel, this Kuwabara is from the alternate dimension that was destroyed. Although he is a carbon copy of the original because he really is an original, just from a parallel universe."

Kurama looked very surprised and held his chin in thought.

Hiei, meanwhile, was banging his head on a nearby tree over and over cursing the day to infinity. "Two of them! Two of them! NOO! ARRGH! How will I stand it!"

Suddenly, they all felt a slight breeze as the three other Hieis raced by them all yelling:

"SWEEEEETTTT SNOWWW!!!!!!!!"

Hiei's stomach growled, "Hn. Time for sweet snow. I'll deal with YOU," he pointed his katana menacingly at Koenma, "later." and rushed off to enjoy the sweet treat.

Koenma just laughed again, even though he should be thinking of a good place to hide. Kurama, in the meantime, was getting out his rose whip when Koenma increased his altitude.

"Hey Kurama, you're going to need these!" he dropped 8 multi-colored arm bands into the kitsune's arms, "It'll be the only way to tell you apart!" with another evil laugh Koenma shot up into the air.

Unable to believe what was happening, and very strained, Kurama felt the blood from his face drain.

Seconds later, he fainted.


* * *

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Koenma returned to his palace to be greeted by Botan, who immediately whacked him with her oar.

"BOTAN WHY I--" he was interuppted.

"Listen here, you! You got yourself into this mess, now you'll get yourself out! More revenge will start if you don't think of a way to make the Detectives happy."

"Don't tell me what to do, Botan! I'm the ruler here last time I checked!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Koenma cowered, "Ok ok! What is it?"

"You're going to throw a party for all the Detectives and that includes the clones and their girlfriends. You're also going to make a public declaration of apology. GOT IT???" she held her oar up again.

Koenma held up his hands and sweatdropped, "Yes ma'am!" he immediately got out his stamper and began writing up invitations.


* * *


"Thiny?" Yusuke was walking home from the beach with his new friend and decided to strike up a conversation.

"Yes Yusuke?" she answered him, her voice a bit low, being tired from the strain of fighting earlier.

"I had alot of fun with you today, thanks."

She smiled, "I had fun too, Yusuke, we should do it again sometime."

Yusuke blushed, "Definetly."

WHOOOOSH!!! (Guess who?)

"SPEEDY DELIVERY!!!" Botan yelled out as she dropped a white envelope with Koenma's seal stamped on the back to Yusuke and Thiny.

"What is it?!" Yusuke demanded.

"No time now! I have to deliver over a dozen others, just read it! See you guys!"

Yusuke tore open the letter to read:


'Dear Yusuke and Thiny:


Lord Koenma here. You've been cordially invited to attend my new annual Spirit Detective's party. It will take place at my palace starting at 7pm sharp. There's no need to RSVP and wear formal attire (NOT THAT BUM OUTFIT!) I hope to see you there!


Lord Koenma'


Yusuke scratched his head, "This has Botan written all over it. She forced him to do it!"

"So, we ARE going, right?" Thiny asked.

"Yeah, why not, it should be fun!"

"You'll be my date then?"

Yusuke nodded.

Thiny smiled.

"Hey, Thiny?" Yusuke looked down quickly with a blush.

"Mmm hmm?"

"I wanted to ask you something..."

"What is it, Yusuke?"

"Well....would you be my girlfriend?"

Thiny covered her mouth with her hand in surprise, "OMG YUSUKE!"

He looked really nervous, "Is that a yes?"

"YES!!!!" she hugged him tightly and they both went to prepare for the party.


* * *


Keiko was blushing as FuzzyD still had his arm around her from earlier.

He smiled at her and they walked along in companionable silence.

"Keiko.." FuzzyD began.

She looked up, "Hmm?"

He blushed, "I think you're great."

It was Keiko's turn to blush, "I think you're great too, Fuzzy Demon."

"Would you--"

He was interuppted suddenly as Botan dropped an invitation to them. Inside was the same message as Yusuke and Thiny's with the names changed.

"Cool, a party!" FuzzyD said after he read it.

"It sounds like fun, we should go. Were you going to ask me something?"

"Yeah...I was wondering..."

"Yes?

"If you would be my girlfriend, Keiko?"

Keiko smiled, "Oh FuzzyD, you're so sweet, I really like you, yes I will!" she kissed him on the cheek briefly and on they went with their journey.


* * *


All over town, Botan delivered the messages to the Hiei's and Kuramas and the girls that they had met and all the others:


Colleen met up with Hiei again (Who was still wearing his super-cool outfit.)

"Colleen, Koenma invited us to a stupid party. Do you want to go?" He asked her.

"Yeah Hiei! I definetly want to go. Looks like he's trying to make amends for cloning you." she answered.

"Hn, that idiot. I swear I'll kill him anyway."

"Now Hiei...he didn't punish you for your crimes, remember?"

"You're wrong. I have to work with the Spirit Idiots, well except for Kurama, and that's punishment enough."

"Spirit Idiots, heehee! I like that!"

"We'll go anyway...if you really want to." Hiei said quietly.

Colleen wrapped him in a hug, "Hiei, you're the best!"

"Hn."


* * *

Soon, the original Kurama regained his consciousness and went and knocked on Angel's door after receiving his invitation from Botan.

She opened it seconds later and gasped, "Kurama! What a pleasant surprise."

Kurama gave her a heart-melting smile as he stepped inside, "Angel, you're looking lovely."

She blushed.

"Did you get an invitation?"

Angel pulled it out and showed him, "Yes."

"Good...will you go with me? As my date?"

"Of course I will, love."

He took both her hands in his, "That makes me very happy. I'll pick you up at 6:30."

"See you then, Kurama." a rose-red blushing Angel answered.


* * *


"Hiei my King?" DragonQueen asked her sweet-snow scarfing boyfriend.

It seemed that all the Hieis were out and about again for their next dose of sweet snow.

"Hn?" he answered between a bite.

"What was that?!" she demanded as she pulled out her lighter and lit it.

Hiei rolled his eyes, "I mean, Yes, my DragonQueen?"

"That's more like it!" the flame disappeared, "We're going to Koenma's party!"

"We are?"

"Yes! He's going to apologize and we get free food! I'm sure that includes sweet snow *wink wink*"

Hiei nodded with approval, "Very well, let's go."

DragonQueen gasped, "YOU'RE KIDDING! I CAN'T GO NOW!!! I have to have at least an hour to make my beautiful self even more stunning!" she fluffed her hair.

"You look fine."

"Thank you, Hiei, but if I don't get to clean myself up I'LL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE! Besides, I really should brush my teeth after eating all that sugar. And so should you!"

"Whatever. I'll come for you in an hour."

"YAY! I love you Hiei!" she kissed him on the cheek as she departed to get ready for the party.

Hiei froze and touched the spot where she kissed him, a soft pink glow lighting his face. His heart started racing. (What is this feeling?)


* * *


"I DEMAND you release me, human!" Hiei commanded Brittney to take off the handcuffs that bound them.

"I don't have to listen to you." she smirked at him.

"You really should."

"Oooooh don't we sound so tough! HA! You're a big softie and you know it!" she poked him in the chest and he grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly.

"NOW!" he yelled.

Before she could answer, Botan dropped a letter in their laps and Brittney tore it open.

"A PARTY!!! We are so going, Hiei!"

"Who is this 'we'?"

"We is you and me! Problems with grammar there?"

"Indeed not. I am not a 'we' I am Hiei."

"THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!"

"WE'RE going and you can't stop US."

Hiei growled low in his throat, "Hn."

"I'll take that as an 'ok'." The half fire-demon, half kitsune winked at him.


* * *


"Where is HE!!!!! I told him to meet me here in 20 minutes to begin our world conquest!" D.R. yelled impatiently to herself.

With a flash of light, Hiei suddenly appeared. "Hn."

He was holding a large white envelope and handed it to D.R.

"A party? Hmmmm, I have an idea of what we can do....FIRST KOENMA'S PARTY! THEN THE WORLD!!!!" she began cackling evilly, thoughts of conquest filling her mind.

Hiei smirked at her amusedly, D.R. was an interesting person to say the least, "Let's begin."

"BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Hiei and D.R. raced into the shadows to let their plans commence.


* * *


"We'reee hheeeeeeerrrreeee!!!!" Kaydn, still on a sugar-high, announced to Kurama when they reached her house, "Wanna come in?"

The red-haired bishonen nodded and pranced after her into the house.

She flicked on the TV and put it on an episode of Rurouni Kenshin, "New episode!"

Kurama looked on intrigued. He was about to inquire something of Kaydn when Botan made another 'Speedy Delivery'.

"PAAAARRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!" Kaydn yelled and showed the invitation to Kurama.

"Koenma's actually throwing a party...unbelieveable." he said.

"We HAVE to go! Koenma's so rich and junk he must have a whole castle filled with cool stuff!"

"He does, and servants too."

"Oooooooh I can't wait!!!!"


* * *


"HIEIHIEIHIEIHIEIHIEIHIEI!!!!" Annie ran into her favorite fire demon after receiving an invitation to Koenma's party.

Funny, he was looking for her too.

"Annie, calm down. I suppose you got the invitation." Hiei said.

She panted and nodded.

"Hn."

"Do you want to go with me?" Annie asked, "PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEE????"

Hiei wasn't thrilled with the idea of a party, but since Annie asked him.....why the heck not.

"Hn." he nodded, "I'll go."

"OH YAY YOU'RE THE MAN!!!" she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

What's this? HIEI HUGGED HER BACK!


* * *

"I miss my Kurama-sama!" chibi-Lizz whined, as he had managed to shake her off earlier.

She waved her staff in a circle and a small portal opened, which was a viewing portal.

"THERE HE IS!!!!" she screamed in triumph and teleported to him. (Yep, she found the same one.) "KURAMA-SAMA!!!" Once again she attached herself to his leg.

Kurama sighed and patted her on the head, "Lizz, I'm going to a party later, you have to get off of my leg." he requested in his kindest voice.

"Na ah!" she said.

Kurama groaned.

"KUUUURRRAAMMMAAA!!!!" she squealed again, and there was no getting her to let go this time!


* * *


Ken Hidaka and Jessi walked slowly down the road together, hanging their heads.

"This stinks..." Jessi moaned as she kicked a rock.

"I wish it hadn't turned out like this..." Ken returned the depressed sentiment.

"I really miss Kuwabara..."

Their eyes filled up with tears and they both burst out: "WAAAAAAHH!!!!!"

Ken sniffled as they were nearing his favorite coffee shop, "Hey, wanna get a cup of coffee? That might make us feel better."

"Probably not, but what the heck." Jessi agreed and they both went in the coffee shop and ordered.

"So Ken, tell me a little about yourself." Jessi asked after they'd been served.

"Well, I'm an athlete and I work at a flower shop during the day."

"Really? A flower shop! Hehe.."

"I get that alot." he gave her a lopsided smile.



Just then, Mei and Kuwabara were trudging their way around the city, still trying to think of the perfect plan. Walking by the coffee shop, Kuwabara happened to glance in and see Ken and Jessi having coffee together.

Mei kept walking, but Kuwabara plastered his face to the window. She returned seconds later because she realized she had lost him.

"Kazuma-kun, what are you looking at!" she demanded.

He smashed her face into the glass window and she gasped, "KEN-CHAN!"

Kuwabara pounded on the window until Jessi looked up from her coffee, "Jessi! Jessi! I'M SORRY!" his muffled voice tried to reach her from outside.

She glared at him, "Go away!"

"BUT I LOVE YOU!!!" he tried again.

Jessi turned her head and let out another stream of tears.

Ken was looking at Mei too with the most awful look on his face, "Mei..."

"KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN!!!! I LOVE YOU!"

He was overcome with emotion, "STOP LYING TO ME MEI! GO AWAY!"

Jessi continued crying and Ken tried to comfort her amidst his own fresh tears.

The pair outside let their hands slide down the glass, which was becoming wet with their own tears. Kuwabara helped Mei up and they walked away, feeling horrible.

"I can't believe this...if only there was a way." Kuwabara sniffled.

"Maybe there is." Mei said as she held up the envelope which dropped into her clutches out of nowhere.

Kuwabara read it and snapped his fingers, "COME ON MEI! I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WILL WIN THEM BACK FOR SURE!"

Mei grinned and she and Kuwabara took off for Koenma's place.


Jessi and Ken also received an invitation.

"A party?" Ken asked as she read it aloud to him.

"Yeah...but I'm too depressed to go."

"Maybe we should go anyway." Ken suggested.

"Kuwabara will be there..."

"And I guess Mei will too..."

They both sat in silence, thinking for awhile.

Jessi snapped her fingers, "We SHOULD go!"

"We should?"

"Yes! Together..."

"Like...a date?"

"Er...sort've...I was thinking we could make THEM jealous for a change and that'll serve them right!"

"Jessi, you're brilliant! Let's do it!"

They clasped their hands together in a warrior's handshake. (You know, almost like you're about to arm wrestle, but you don't, you just clasp hands for a few seconds.)


* * *


Lisa and Alternate Kuwabara had decided to go to the museum on their date. They held hands while walking down the halls and looking at the various exhibits on display.

"Kuwa-chan, look." she pointed at the latest display that showed what scientists thought animals would look like in the distant future.

"Freaky...squids that are like elephants? I think I saw something like that on the Discovery channel once." Kuwabara looked on in interest.

"Oooh, Terrabyte warriors...I'd hate to get bitten by one of those!" Lisa squeezed his hand a little tighter as she saw the fiercesome looking, beetle-sized termites of the future.

(A/N: I DID see this on the Discovery Channel! It was cool, but freaky! How in the world can anyone predict something like that? And on it, all the humans are now living on Mars or the moon or something. It's fully computer animated and very interesting to watch, although the ideas are impossible.)

"Hey Lisa, I'm getting hungry, let's get something to eat." Kuwabara suggested.

"Sounds good, I'm starving." she agreed.

They went to a pizza parlor and ordered a large pepperoni with extra cheese and two cokes. Their pizza had just arrived, and none other than Botan was serving it to them.

"Here you go! Large pepperoni, extra cheese!" she put in on the table.

"Botan?" Kuwabara said incredulously, "I didn't know you worked here!"

"I don't silly, I took on a human form so I could deliver this invitation to you."

Lisa glared at Botan, "It's you again.."

"So sorry to interrupt you love-birds, I'll see you at the party!" she said and then disppeared.

"Party huh?" Kuwabara wondered while he opened up the invitation and read it to Lisa.

"Tonight at 7..." she mused, "We should definetly go! All the Spirit Detectives will be there and we can get our groove on big time!"

Kuwabara grinned, "I'm not much of a dancer, but it sounds like fun."

"We're SO there!" Lisa exclaimed and high-fived him.

Kuwabara's visage darkened all of a sudden, his expression sullen.

Lisa reached over and put her hand over his concernedly, "Kuwa-kun? What is it? Is something wrong?"

"It's Hiei..." he trailed off.

"What about Hiei?"

Kazuma gulped, "There's FIVE of him! I can sense it!" he shuddered, "Five fire-shrimps, THE WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END!"

"It can't be THAT bad." Lisa said.

"Oh but it can! Well, guess I shouldn't complain, now I have FIVE of him torture and beat up!"

"That's the spirit! That Koenma guy must be pretty dang evil."

"Heh! He's supposed to be the ruler and we have to LISTEN to him! Can you believe that?"

"Nope! But it's true!"

They finished their pizza and made plans to go to the party together.


* * *


An hour later: IT'S PAAARRRTAAAAY TIME!!!!


Original Kurama and Angel were the first guests to arrive at Koenma's spectacular, new annual Spirit Detective's party.

The large building (Like a fancy gym.) he was throwing it in was covered with all different colors of crepe paper. There was a stage with a microphone and a piano on it, including some red curtains too. A large chandlier provided the light and there were several tables covered with refreshments and a large Koenma shaped cake.

There was also a Koenma ice sculpture in the middle of one of the tables. And a DJ's turntables and large speakers were also off to the right of the stage. George was behind the DJ stand, ready to MC.

Kurama and Angel entered the room arm in arm. Kurama was wearing a maroon suit with a striped tie. Angel was wearing a rose-colored gown that coordinated perfectly with Kurama's outfit. Kurama still had the multi-colored armbands that Koenma had given him earlier. He decided to give them to the Hieis and Kuramas as they came to the party so there would be no mixups. He stood at the door and waited.

"Check 1-2 Check..." George tested the headset he was wearing.

Koenma was nowhere to be seen as of yet.

The next to arrive were Yusuke and Thiny. Yusuke was wearing a dark green suit and Thiny wore a pearlescent green dress. She was also wearing white gloves and had her hair pulled up.

Then came Keiko and FuzzyD, who made sure they stayed faaarrr away from Yusuke and Thiny. FuzzyD was wearing a navy blue suit, and Keiko was wearing a light blue sleevless dress with white high heels.

Next, Original Hiei and Colleen strode into the room, Hiei wearing a black tux and Colleen a 'little black dress' (essential for every girl's wardrobe!) Kurama greeted them as they went and mingled with the other guests. (As much as Hiei would mingle anyway.)

Another Hiei and his date, DragonQueen arrived soon after and Kurama handed him a white armband. "To match your bandanna." he said. Hiei was wearing a black suit with a black tie (Now all he needs are some black sunglass and MIB, here he comes!) While DragonQueen wore a stunning white dress.

"Hn." he took the band and put it on his wrist.

Kurama also explained to DQ that it would probably be the only way she could tell him apart from the other Hieis. She nodded as they went out and started eating sweet snow at one of the tables.

Here came everyone's favorite handcuffed couple, Brittney and Hiei. This Hiei received a yellow armband from Kurama. Brittney was wearing a leather skirt and sparkly blue shirt, while Hiei stubbornly wore his regular outfit.

Kaydn and Kurama were the next couple to arrive and the Kuramas gave each other evil stares as Kurama handed Kurama a green arm band and explained to Kaydn what it was for. Kaydn was wearing a red dress that flowed and sparkled, and Kurama was wearing green slacks and a cream colored shirt with a rose-colored jacket and green tie. They went straight for the candy.

Directly after them, Hiei and Annie arrived arm-in-arm. Kurama handed Hiei a light blue armband and explained it's purpose once again; it was becoming tiring to him. Hiei was wearing dark gray slacks and a black shirt and et, no tie. Annie was wearing a gold dress with spaghetti straps and matching strappy shoes. They joined the other Hiei and DQ at the sweet snow table.

Then came Alternate Kuwabara and Lisa. Kurama nodded to them. Kuwabara was wearing a powder blue suit (And it looked good on him!) and Lisa wore a matching powder-blue dress that came just past her knees and was sleeveless. They went over and started talking to Yusuke, who wondered why Jessi wasn't his date because he had no clue there were two of them.

"Lizz..let go!" another Kurama entered and shook his leg, still trying to get the chibi off. "KURAMA KURAMA KURAMA!!!" Original Kurama shuddered as he handed this Kurama an orange armband. She was wearing a sparkly pink dress while Kurama had his regular outfit on.

The other two Kuramas, dateless, walked in one after the other and went to mingle with the guests after receiving their purple and brown armbands.

Finally came Jessi and Ken, arm-in-arm, Jessi eagerly looking over the crowd to see if she could spot Mei and Kuwabara. Jessi was wearing a satin lilac dress that flowed down to mid-calf and had slitted sleeves. Ken was wearing khakis with a blue shirt and et.

"YO! EVERYBODY IN THE HIZOUSE WANNA PARRRRTAY???" the microphone lit up with George's voice as he started playing music.

Loud cheers were heard from the crowd as a Simon and Milo hit, 'Omobolosire' blasted out of the speakers. Some of the couples started dancing, others just stood around talking or kept eating.

Jessi stood on her tiptoes looking for Kuwabara when she spotted a red-head wearing a powder blue suit. She grabbed Ken's arm and dragged him over to where Kuwabara was talking to Yusuke and Thiny.

"THERE YOU ARE!" she yelled.

Alternate Kuwabara whipped his head around and a puzzled expression crossed his face, "Hm?"

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?"

Lisa latched onto his arm and glared at the girl in the lilac dress who DARED to speak to HER Kuwabara.

"Who is THIS?!!! I thought you were going out with Mei?!" she demanded, as he stared at her, trying to figure out why she was talking to him that way.

"Who are you?" He asked her, completely confused.

"WHO AM I? My God, Kuwabara! What is wrong with you?!"

"I really don't know who you are, I'm sorry."

"THIS IS REALLY TICKING ME OFF! COME ON KEN!" Jessi ran to a corner of the room and started sobbing, "I can't believe he did that to me! He acted like he didn't know who I was...oh Ken, why does it hurt this much?!"

"Shhh, there there." he patted her on the back, "It'll be ok."

Jessi hugged Ken and tried to dry her tears.

"WORD WORD WORD! I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THIS NEXT TRACK, IT'S OFF THE HEEZY FOR SHEEZY!" George announced as he put on Nelly's 'Hot in herre'(Yes, it's supposed to be spelled that way, slang!)

Some of the girls started gettin' down with their bad selves and forced their mates to dance also.

Koenma was still nowhere to be found.

Botan joined the gang wearing a shimmery pink dress with sequins and a blue shimmery belt. She started dancing with one of the Kuramas (No, they will not hook-up.)

After a few more songs--including 'My Sharona' by The Knack, 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera, and 'Mr. Roboto' by Styx-- There was a loud feedback noise coming from the microphone on stage.

Koenma appeared, wearing a white tuxedo, and yes he still had his pacifier in his mouth :D "Hello Spirit Detectives and friends, welcome to the first annual Spirit Detectives party! I'm so glad you all could make it!" he said cheerfully, "And I'm especially happy to see all the Hieis and Kuramas. BWA HA HA!!!"

WHAM! That darn Botan!

Koenma rubbed the new sore spot on his head, "Ahem, as I was saying, ENJOY YOURSELVES TO THE MAX! In a few minutes I'll be introducing our special guests for the evening. I'd like to take this time to apologize to all my Spirit Detectives for the torture I put them through. I am deeply sorry, please forgive me. This party is for you guys, HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!!!"

George cued the 'Everybody have fun tonight' song from the 80s. It was followed by Cher's 'Believe', and then Eminem's 'Lose Yourself'.

"ALL THE BETTYS IN DA HOUSE SAY HEY!!! ALL THE FELLAS IN DA HOUSE SAY HO!!!" George started up again after the song had ended, "THIS NEXT SONG IS A CLASSIC! BOOGIE DOWN CATS!"

'YMCA' by The Village People began playing and everyone was really getting into it. That includes all the Hieis ;)

~It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A, it's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A-A!~

The song ended and everyone started clapping, "THIS ONE'S FO' YOU LOVE-BIRDS OUT THERE!" George put on 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion.

Jessi cringed, remembering the whole scene with Koenma. Speaking of Koenma...

"Ahem.." Jessi turned to see the Spirit World ruler, "Jessi, I owe you an apology, a big one. I shouldn't have done that to you and Kuwabara."

She looked up at him mournfully, "I forgive you, Koenma. If only it didn't hurt so much." she placed a hand over her heart.

"Jessi, would you dance with me?" He asked her.

"Well...remember last time..."

Koenma shook his head, "I promise I won't do that again."

She nodded slowly and took his hand. They both danced to 'My Heart Will Go On' like friends.

After the song ended, Koenma returned to the stage, "Ladies and gentlemen! I have a special presentation for you tonight. Please welcome our very own...KAZUMA KUWABARA!"

"WORD!" agreed George.

Kuwabara, wearing his sparkly blue outfit, complete with the cape, cane and hat, walked onto the stage.

Jessi's jaw dropped as she looked from him to the other Kuwabara and back again, "Oh my God..." She made eye contact with the Kuwabara on stage and saw nothing but warmth in the hazel depths, warmth and love. She knew in her heart that THIS was HER Kuwabara...the other one she'd have to figure out later.


Kuwabara grabbed the microphone and began singing the original version of 'Just the Two of Us' by Bill Withers.

Jessi's eyes filled up with tears because he was singing to her. His eyes never left her's.

It came to the chorus:

"...When I think of you sometimes, and I want to spend some time with you..."

"Just the two of Us..." Kuwabara held his hand out to her and pulled her onstage, "We can make it if we try," she sang with him, "Just the two of us... just the two of us."

Kuwabara held her in his arms as they sang to each other, "Just the two of us, buildling castles in the sky, just the two of us...You and I."

The entire audience's eyes were on the couple and Jessi hugged Kuwabara with all her might as the song ended.

"I love you, Jessi." He said to her.

"I love you too, Kazuma..." They kissed each other softly and kept holding each other, receiving an 'Awwwwwww' from the crowd.

He explained to her what had happened and that it was all just a big misunderstanding. They forgave each other and went out on the floor.

Koenma got back on the stage, "That was beautiful! *sniff* Next, I'd like to introduce the fabulous, the talented, and the lovely...MEI!"

Mei came on stage in a silver gown that flowed down to her ankles, she wore silver gloves and had her hair pulled back with a silver barrette. She picked up the microphone, "Ken-chan..." Mei began, "My love for you is deep like the oceans and I don't know any way to express it...except for this..."

Soft music began to play, the opening for 'Fukai Mori' (Dark Forest) from Inuyasha.

"Fukai fukai mori no oku ni, ima mo kitto okizari ni shita kokoro, kakushite'ru yo..." she sang out in japanese with her beautiful clear voice. Mei began walking down the steps of the stage, singing to Ken the whole way. The chorus came:

"Boku-tachi wa, ikiru hodo ni, nakushite'ku, sukoshi zutsu. Itsuwari ya, uso wo matoi...tachisukumu, koe mo naku." She wrapped her arms around his neck and they began dancing, soon Mei just let the music take over as she and Ken shared a soft kiss and kept dancing, holding each other tight.

All the other couples followed suit, and danced to the beautiful music. Koenma even danced with Botan!

Right before the end...SCRAAAAATCH! The sound of a needle dragging across a record was heard and the soft, romantic music was replaced with none other than...GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!

~YOUUUU!!! I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!~

"BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" sinister laughter echoed from the microphone that was once George's.

"Hn." was also heard.

"GREETINGS FOOLISH MORTALS!!! IT IS I D.R., FUTURE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE. And this is Hiei!"

"Give me all the sweet snow or DIE!" Hiei announced.

The other Hiei's looked appalled.

"PREPARE FOR INSANITY!!!!" She whipped out a flame thrower and blasted the Koenma ice sculpture til there was nothing left but a puddle of water.

"MY ICE SCULPTURE!!!!" screamed Koenma, "IT COSTED A FORTUNE!!!"

"HEH. HEH. HEH. FEAR ME ALL!!!!"

D.R. used her flame-thrower on everything except the sweet snow, all while laughing insanely.

Hiei was eating the sweet snow and he gathered it up for himself, while everyone went running from the building before it was engulfed in flames.

"INSANITY!!!!!" Koenma yelled, "MY FATHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

With a last blast from her flame-thrower D.R. stood up on the burning stage, "MY WORK HERE IS DONE! HIEI COME WE MUST TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!" before she left, she made sure that they would listen to nothing but Good Charlotte and AC/DC for the rest of the evening.

With a last maniacal laugh, and sweet snow abounding, D.R. and Hiei went to take over the world.

"EVACUATE EVACUATE!!!!!" Koenma yelled and all the guests ran outside.

"That was...insane.." said Yusuke.

"You're so cute, Yusuke." Thiny said as she hugged him.

"I need more sweet snow." a Hiei mentioned to his date.

"GET OFF MY LEG!!!" Kurama screamed at Lizz.

"I really hate handcuffs..." another Hiei whined.

"Jessi, meet Alternate Kuwabara!" Kuwabara said with a flourish.

"Nice to meet you!"

"This is my girlfriend, Lisa." Kuwa2 said to Jessi.

"COOL! We should double date!"

"Ken-chan, I love you..." Mei said and kissed him again.

"Oh Mei, I love you too." Ken kissed her.

"Kurama...I need sugar!" Kadyn exclaimed.

"I'm cold, Kurama..." Angel shivered and Kurama gave her his maroon jacket.

"WHO'S DA QUEEN?" DragonQueen yelled.

"Hn..."

"HIEI HIEI HIEI! You never said if you would marry me or not." Annie bugged Hiei about her proposal.

"Yes." her Hiei answered.

"DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT? SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"Yes."

Annie fainted.

"Let's blow this taco-stand." FuzzyD said to Keiko, "We need to plan our attack on Yusuke and Thiny."

"Good idea, FuzzyD." Keiko agreed.

"I wish we could've danced more." Colleen complained to Hiei.

"The music is still playing...we still can." He answered.

"YAY!" Colleen and Hiei started dancing to the AC/DC.

POOF! Chibi Lizz let go of Kurama's leg and was no longer little. Instead, she was a stunning older-version of her Chibi form.

Kurama's eyes turned to little hearts, "I think I'm in love..."

"Hey fire-boy! Wanna get some sweet snow?" Brittney asked her Hiei, "OF COURSE YOU DO LET'S GO!"

"My party is a disaster..." Koenma whined.

"Now now," said Botan, "At least everyone had fun!"

"*groan* Spankings here I come..."

Behind them, Koenma's gymnasium exploded, sending flying debris high up into the sky. KABOOM! Fireworks began going off and they all watched, Oohing and Aahing. POW POW POW!

"I told you it would be an explosive ending." said Koenma.

Everyone laughed.


* * *


And so:

Annie and Hiei began plans for their wedding.

Brittney and Hiei are STILL handcuffed together.

Colleen and Hiei are now dating.

DragonQueen and Hiei are contributing to the world wide sweet snow shortage (HEAVEN FORBID!)

D.R. and Hiei are all over the news, wreaking havoc everywhere they go. (Stay tuned for more.)

Kurama and Angel are extremely happy together.

Lizz and Kurama are going out, after she finally let go of his leg. She sometimes poofs back into chibi form just to annoy him.

Kaydn and Kurama can often be seen at the bookstore, candy store, or at the park together. Those two crazy kids!

The other two Kuramas are still lonely(Not for long!) and need love. They try playing to fill the voids in their hearts. Either that or tend the gardens.

To this day, people think that the Hieis and Kuramas are both sets of Quintuplets with very unoriginal parents who named them all the same thing. They still wear their multi-colored armbands.

Yusuke and Thiny always have fun together and are now partners on the same Spirit Detective team.

Keiko and Fuzzy Demon have been dating and training with each other. They're still planning on torturing Yusuke and Thiny.

Kuwabara and Alternate Kuwabara are just like identical twin brothers. They love Jessi and Lisa very much and can often be seen double-dating and having video game tournaments. (Stay tuned for more fluff later!)

Ken and Mei are very happy together now, and Mei even started working at the flower shop with him. Since then, she and Jessi have become very good friends and they all hang out together.

Botan has a crush on Koenma, but she doesn't want to tell him just yet.

George began a career as a professional DJ who is in high demand for hip-hop parties.

And finally, Koenma did get his revenge AND he got to have a party too! Everything turned out great in the end...except when his father found out about the destroyed gym. He got 100 spankings.


IS THIS THE END??? NEVER! STAY TUNED FOR MORE MADNESS!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
YAY!!!! Koenma's revenge is done! Thanks to everyone who was in my fic and reviewed. This is fun and challenging to write! Fear not, the adventures are FAR from over! I'd like for everyone to keep making appearances in this fic. In fact, I want everyone to get a half chapter for their character! If you are interested please let me know or e-mail me.

THE KURAMAS ARE NOW ALL TAKEN!!!! (But if you love Kurama so much that you will be traumatized if you can't have him...I'll make an exception.)

NEXT ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW: Tired of being called a girl, Kurama, Kurama, Kurama, Kurama, and Kurama take matters into their own hands as they begin revenge. IT'S "REVENGE WARS: ATTACK OF THE KURAMAS"!