Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00Key ❯ Mom? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything even related to Cyborg 009. This is the only time I'll say it. Also, I have chosen to write the characters a bit (or a lot) out of character. I get to. I've already claimed writer's privilege, Jeannie, so there! But I don't own anything except Jennifer, the two new cyborg creators and the plot. Now please read!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How in the world did we end up with this quack?!"

Frustrated sighs and nods of agreement shortly followed the loud outburst of 002 (Jet Link) as Dr. Gilmore rolled his eyes and continued to speak with the shadowed figure beside him. The figure, though mostly remaining in the shadows of the Dolphin, smirked and leaned against it's haul, her white uniform stained with oil and blood as the clothing, despite the tears, wrapped around her curves. She looked older than any of the cyborgs, but was definitely younger than the good doctor himself. She glanced at the figure in the basket; light gleaming off her glasses as 001 was, yet again, sleeping. His name is not 001, it's Ivan Wisky...she corrected herself.

"I must say Dr. Violet, that I'm quite surprised by your story. You say that you created one more cyborg, a girl named Jennifer, because she was caught in the initial explosion created by 009 (Joe Shimamura as you prefer to call him). It was to save her life, but she doesn't know she's a cyborg. And now she has been stolen...err...kidnapped... by Professor Nalek and probably brainwashed by Black Ghost? And you know her location but you want Cyborg 001-009 to rescue her. How do you know where she is? Or that Black Ghost has even brainwashed her?" Dr. Gilmore questioned.

The woman stood up straight, the smirk disappearing instantly before light could touch her face or her curly blond hair, now in a bun. The smirk was immediately replaced by a look that was not un-similar to that of a worried mother. Her shoulders drooped and she held herself as if to keep her from sobbing or breaking down, tears forming in her eyes, making her makeup at the corners of her eyes run.

"When I made her into a cyborg, I placed a homing device on her, incase of emergencies... When Professor Nalek kidnapped her, I was able to use the homing device to track her to his home. I know he is working with Black Ghost! They offered him the position they offered me when I refused it! That's also how they knew about Jenny! And I know that Black Ghost must have brainwashed her because she hasn't returned home! That and I tried to rescue her myself, but she attacked me!" the young woman cried, gesturing down her destroyed uniform. She grinned evilly to herself, noting that she almost had their pity, the cyborgs before her almost believed her story. In a last dramatic effort, Dr. Violet sank to her knees in what seemed like despair and sobbed.

"She was like a daughter to me! I should have just accepted the job! Then Jennifer wouldn't be in so much danger! She wouldn't have even been involved if I had just accepted the position Black Ghost had offered me!"

A few more sobs could be heard as everyone stood still, feeling pity for the woman they believed to be a grieving mother figure. Dr. Gilmore was quiet, studying the woman for a few more moments before a placed a hand on her sobbing shoulder and whispered kindly to her. Glancing up at his supposed "family" Dr. Gilmore looked for any sign of their emotions. One by one, they nodded, confirming his thoughts. They had to rescue this girl.

"May we have her location?"

Again, unknown to the Cyborgs, she smirked into her hands. They were falling into her master's plan perfectly...soon she'll have not only the cyborgs, but the key as well. Black Ghost shall live!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
How was that? Good? Bad? Should I continue? Stop? Burn this story? Burn my Muse until there is nothing left but ashes? *My muse can be shaking his head "no" frantically*