Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Family Matters ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: I am so sorry for taking so long in updating but it’s been very hectic here. Well here is the next chapter I hope you’ll like it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Cyborg 009 or Sakura. I only own Faith, Kelly, Sean and the plot.

Chapter Five

Faith ran down the stairs and into the living room where she saw Dr. Gilmore put his suitcase down; she almost knocked him over as she rushed over and wrapped her arms around him.

“So what’s the surprise you were talking about last night?” Faith asked letting Dr. Gilmore go.

“Faith give your grandfather a few minutes to relax he just got home.” Albert said going into his big brother mode.

“It’s all right Albert this is sort of a tradition for us.” Dr. Gilmore chuckled, and then he turned to his granddaughter. “It’s out in the car so why don’t you go sit on the couch, cover your eyes and I’ll bring it to you.”

“All right.” Faith did as she was told and a few minutes later she felt something being placed in her lap.

“Now open your eyes.”

Faith again did as she was told and let out a squeal as she saw what was sitting on her lap.

It was a puppy, a small lab with reddish-brownish fur.

“Oh he’s absolutely adorable thank you grandpa.”

“You’re welcome.”

“So what are you going to name him?” Kelly asked.

“I think I’ll name him J.J.”

Meanwhile while the others were in the living room playing with the new puppy, Jet and Sakura were still in Faith’s room.

“You know you have terrible timing.” Jet growled.

“What are you talking about?”
“Faith was just about to tell me why she didn’t want us to date as friends and then you came and told her that her grandfather was back causing her to run out the room without finishing her sentence.”

“I’m sorry, but if you really want to know what she was going to say then you should go down there and talk to her. Don’t let her leave until she tells you what she was going to tell you.”

“You know you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right. Now don’t just stand here, go down there and talk to her.” Sakura said pushing him out of the room.

Jet walked into the living room and over to Faith.

“Hey Jet what’s up?”

“Can I talk to you privately please?”

“Sure. Kelly would you mink taking J.J. for a few minutes?”

“Sure thing.” Kelly took J.J. as Faith stood up and led Jet outside in the backyard.

“Are you all right?”

“Not really.”

“What’s wrong?”
“You left me completely clueless up in your room when you left. One minute you’re about to tell me why we can’t date as friends and then the next you bolt for the door the moment Sakura tells you that Dr. Gilmore is back.”

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I got so excited when Sakura told me grandpa was back that I forgot everything else. When we were at the club I realized that my feelings for you are beyond being friends. I want us to become something more than just friends.”

“You mean you want us to become an official couple?”

Faith smiled and nodded. “So what do you say?”

Jet didn’t say anything instead he kissed her gently savoring the moment.

“Well I guess I’ll take that as a yes but I don’t want the others to know yet. I want to tell them when we’re all together.”

“Works for me.” Jet grinned ecstatic at the fact that finally Faith agreed to be his girlfriend. “So I take it J.J. was the surprise Dr. Gilmore was talking about?”

“Yup.” Faith said trying desperately not to yawn.

“Uh-oh looks like someone’s getting tired.” Jet grinned.

“I am not tired.” She said through another yawn.

“Yes you are now come on time for bed.” He picked her up and carried her back inside the house bridal style.

“Put me down I can walk you know.”

“I know but this is more fun.”

“Well at least let me say goodnight to everyone.”

“All right.” He brought her to the living room where everyone was talking.

“Are you all right Faith?” Sakura, who came back downstairs a few minutes ago, asked.

“I’m fine. Jet just thought it would be fun to carry me instead of letting me walk on my own.” She mockingly glared at him.

“What? You looked like you were about to fall asleep on your feet.” He defended himself.

“Whatever, anyway I just wanted to tell you all goodnight because I’m to bed.”

The others told her goodnight as Jet and Faith left the room with Jet still carrying her. As they approached her room Jet looked down and noticed that she fell asleep in her arms. He gently laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead before he left to go to his room.

Faith woke the next morning with a jump as she saw Kelly and Sakura staring at her.

“Gees are you two trying to give me a heart attack at an early age?”

“Sorry but we’ve been dying to know what happened between you and Jet last night.” Kelly said.

“What are you talking about?”

“When you and Jet went outside to talk.” Sakura told her in a voice that said ‘duh what else would we be talking about?’

“Nothing happened.”

“Oh bull we know something happened so spill. Did you two hook up or not?” Kelly glared at her friend.

“You’re just going to have to wait and find out with the others.”

“OMG you two did hook up last night.” Sakura squealed.

“All right we did hook up last night but don’t you dare tell the others. We wanted to tell them when we’re all together.”

“Don’t worry we won’t say anything.”

“Good now if you’ll excuse me I have to go wake Mr. Sleepyhead up.” She got out of bed and quietly opened the door to Jet’s room. What she saw made her want to drool.

Jet was sprawled out on the bed asleep with the covers kicked off showing his muscular chest and legs, as he wore nothing but a pair of black boxers.

She smiled to herself as she thought of a way to wake him up. She quietly closed the door behind her then ran and jumped on top of him causing the air to leave his lungs.

“Come on sleepyhead time to wake up.”

Jet groaned as he opened his eyes and stared at her. “Did you have to waked me up like that?”

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself.” She grinned.

“Oh you mean just like I’m not going to be able to help myself when I do this?” he asked and before she knew what was happening he managed to flip them over so that he was now on top and began to tickle her.

“Jet…st…stop it.” She gasped as she laughed uncontrollably.

“No way I’m having to much fun.” He grinned.

“Please, you’re going to make me pee myself if you don’t stop.”

“Oh all right.” He relented and let her sit up.

“Thank you. So when do you want to tell the others about us?”

“Why not when we’re all eating breakfast?” He suggested pulling her into his lap.

“All right but how do you want to tell them? I mean I don’t exactly want to go down there and just say hey guys we’ve decided to become an official couple.” She said as she drew patterns on his hand with her finger.

“All right how about we let our actions speak for us.”

“What do you mean? She asked confused.

“Well here’s what I think we should do.” He then went into detail about his idea.

 

 

As Jet and Faith were talking upstairs everyone else was in the kitchen talking.

“What’s taking those two so long, their breakfast is getting cold.” Chang complained.

“Don’t worry when we left her room she was on her way to wake him up.” Kelly said.

“Yeah but that was like ten to fifteen minutes ago.” Sakura pointed out.

“What was ten to fifteen minutes ago?” Jet asked as he and Faith entered the room.

“It’s about time you two decided to join us what took you so long?” GB asked.

“Sorry, Jet didn’t like the way I woke him up so he decided to do something about it.” Faith explained with a smirk.

“Oh and what was that?” Kelly asked with a sly gin.

“That’s for Faith and I to know and the rest of you to find out.” Jet said draping an arm over her shoulders.

“Did anyone feed J.J. this morning?” Faith asked before she sat down.

“Yes I did.” Dr. Gilmore said.

“Thanks grandpa.”

“So anything new or exciting happen while I was gone for the past two days?” Dr. Gilmore asked.

“No just the usual stuff.” Faith shrugged as she absently ran her hand through Jet’s hair.

“Well normally I would believe you but by the way everyone is looking at the two of you I think something happened that you’re not telling.”

“Darn and here we were trying to keep it hidden for a while longer.” Jet grinned. “So do you want to tell them or should I?”

“I’ll tell them,” Faith sighed pretending to be annoyed. “You see last night Jet and I decided to become official.”

The room was silent for about two seconds before it was erupted by cheers and congratulations.

“Time to pay up Chang.” GB grinned.

“Wait a second you were taking bets on us?” Jet asked shocked that his friends would do this.

GB and Chang both shared a guilty look.

“Sorry but it was so obvious that you two were going to get together we just weren’t sure when so we started guessing.” GB explained.

“Well I’m so glad we amuse you.” Faith sarcastically said crossing her arms and pouting.

“Oh come on Faith you know they didn’t mean anything about it.” Sakura told her friend.

“We’re sorry Faith if we knew it was going to bother you so much we wouldn’t have done it.” Chang apologized.

Faith slightly smiled. “It’s all right, I’ll get over it. So what are our plans for the day?”

They discussed what they were going to do that day. Everyone was laughing and joking and having a good time but that was soon all going to change for they had no idea what lurked in the shadows for them.

SayinAngelPrincess: Well that’s it I hoped you liked it. I would like to get at least 5 reviews before I decided to update again since no one reviewed the last chapter. If no one reviews then I’m going to take it as no one likes the story and I’ll just stop updating. But I hope that doesn’t happen. Anyway if anyone has any ideas please let me know because they help me when I get writers block. Well until next time. Bye.