D. Gray-man Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Fate She Had... ❯ Innocence...Activate! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own either D. Grayman or Naruto (I'm saying this for the 4th time ^_^)
 
 
“If anyone looks at me one more time, I'll kill them!” Hanabi cursed under her breath, when exorcists stared at her passing by. She was an awful sight, her kimono was ripped into rags and her sandals had somehow gotten loose. The trip from Japan was so harsh that she didn't even care about her looks.
 
But the tower was splendidly amazing, she had praised. The place was huge, different types of people from foreign countries were all wearing the uniform, except some were wearing white. “We should all go see Komui-san and ask Hebraska for a compatible weapon for you.” Lena-li suddenly remembered and pulled Hanabi up flights of stairs to enter a room.
 
The room was filled with books, documents, files, data and papers everywhere, covering the floor every inch. This was not what she had expected, when a head jerked up from the desk revealing someone, that somehow looked-like Lena-li.
 
“Who's this, a visitor or messenger?” The man Lena-li and the others called Komui asked as he started walking towards them. “No, she's from Japan, requesting to join.”
 
“WHAT?!”
“Yes, its true, Komui-kun,” Lena-li gave Hanabi a slight push toward Komui, as if she was a little child. “Hebraska isn't very busy right now, so I'll take you to her, but I'm warning you. When you're trying for a compatible weapon, you might be feeling the pain and don't let `fault' get to you…”
 
 
The next room she had encountered was where Hebraska was. It hadn't been what she had expected, but she kept her thoughts to herself. “I see, you want to be an exorcist too?” Hebraska spoke clearly and came closer face-to-face with Hanabi.
 
“Hmm, if you're from Japan, maybe you might work with a katana like Kanda…” She pondered. Soon, from each katana, Hanabi suffered each pain, sucking all her energy away. Lena-li had been nervous after seeing Soman Dark falling into “the fall”, so she had decided to wait outside.
 
“Well, nothing's supposed to be that wrong, perhaps, you can't be an exorcist.” Hanabi fell to the floor, gasping for breath as the energy and chakra slowly seemed to bite its way through to her limits.
 
If I can't be an exorcist, then where am I supposed to go next? The thoughts hit her in the head like a rock, shattering her hopes and determination like glass. If she couldn't find an Anti-Akuma weapon soon, she'll surely have to survive in this whole new continent herself!
 
Without warning, Kanda, Allen, Lavi, Crowley and Lena-li flung themselves at her. Stunned and astonished by the attack, she pushed her chakra to her limits and threw them out in the kunai knifes and shuriken stars she had. (Don't ask me why she still has it.) Hebraska suddenly grabbed her and lifted her into the air. The hands tightened her grip around her, as she gasped for breath.
 
“What's happening? Why is everyone suddenly attacking me!? Why?!” She couldn't bear it anymore. Closing her eyes, she evenly inhaled and exhaled, loosening the stiff muscles and calming her brain to think much more clearly. “40%, 58%, 66%, 67%!” Hebraska was counting percents suddenly, confusing Hanabi as calmness hit her.
 
There doing this for some reason, even if I don't know, I'll believe in them, I'll trust them! Suddenly something flew at her, and somehow she had the urge to reach out. Just as she did, she caught a…katana?! There was a tingling of fear and excitement as the surroundings blurred around her. Slowly she raised it and pointed it out in front of her.
 
If she wasn't going to succeed, she'll have to restart all her efforts again, which mean starting all over. With her last shard of hope, she kept her concentration well, and in her mind she screamed the words. “INNOCENCE…ACITVATE!” Just as she said that, the sword extended so long she couldn't see the end; chakra slowly flowed into the katana, making it look like it was engulfed by fire. Light blue fire…
 
When she finally calmed down, she lowered the katana onto her side. A grinning Allen, Lena-li, Crowley appeared from the blurriness, as well as Komui, Hebraska and an irritated Kanda. “Sorry for the attack we did. We were just trying to help you activate you're weapon. Hebraska had been counting the percents you have mastered you're weapon. It's pretty high, but training would do!” Allen explained, as Hanabi gave them her own death glare to them, looming over.
 
“Congratulations! Welcome to the Black Priesthood!” Komui smiled as They exited the room. “Now you're room is right on the 30th story, almost to the top. That will be you're room for as long as you are an exorcist, and the cafeteria will be right at the 10th one. Also, I'll be sure a uniform is ready for you; so bear with the one you're wearing for now.”
 
 
Before long, Hanabi was collapsed onto her new comfy bed in her new comfy room…and home.
 
 
Sorry, this chapter seemed a little OA (meaning: over acting), but it's basically the best chapter I've done for my fan-fiction. Until next time!
 
(Please give comments and review! >_<)