D. Gray-man Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Fate She Had... ❯ Temper and Glares, Everyone! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own either D.Grayman or Naruto at all, (I've repeated it a lot of times so you should know).
 
(Warning: There are minor swearing words that will appear through out this chapter and so on. Mostly from Kanda! 0_o)
 
IN KONOHA: BACK TO WHERE HINATA WAS LEFT.
 
The sight of Hanabi's room nearly made Hinata fainted. She wasn't sure it was what she saw, wishing it was an illusion. But when she used the tiger seal and tried canceling the Genjutsu, it didn't work meaning this was no joke.
 
Blood, dirt had splattered every inch of the room, like someone had thrown tomatoes with soil at the floor and walls. The shattered window was hooked with torn clothes and the closets' doors were left hanging only on one hinge, swinging creakily as the wind blew through the window.
 
“I hope you've enjoyed looking at you're sister's room, you should be happy.” A deep voice rumbled behind her. Hinata twisted her whole body towards the strangers' voice, realizing the clan's elders and her father was peering from her shoulder at the room.
 
Horrified at the comment, she felt hot tears streaming down her face slowly and finally gave up holding her temper. “What-t happened to Hanabi?! Why did you make her go off like that? Where did all the mess come from?!” Hinata exploded and leaned on the door she closed behind her.
 
The elders stared at each other, sighing as they stared at their soon-to-be heir; doubting yelling would sort things out. “You can't deny it, Hinata-sama. Did you ever wonder why Hiashi-sama didn't choose her but you?” The question hit her in the head and she did start to get suspiciously concerned.
 
 
Wham, Wham, WHAM! The sound of pounding exploded around Hanabi's room, making everything jump a whole feet. It also did wake her from her deep sleep, even though she wasn't a light-sleeper.
 
“Who the hell is pounding? How could someone pound the vibrations through the cobblestone walls?! Damn it, is it already dark? Oh, I'd better go see if I didn't pass dinner.” He stomach growled noisily as she jumped off her bed and headed to ward the door.
 
Just as she opened the door, she came face to face with Kanda. He scrunched his face in to a glare of irritation. Impatient, she leaned on the side of the door. “Ittai nani ga hoshittenda?” She spat the words out in Japanese, knowing that he understands what she was saying.
 
He gave a low growl and darted his eyes past her, to her room. “Lena-li and the others are waiting for you in the cafeteria. Komui has you're exorcist uniform ready already. Go pick it up first if you want. AND, I'm not telling you all this voluntarily, Lena-li had bonked me on the head with a clip board for hours, forcing me to do it!” That did surprise Hanabi to realize that the cold-blooded show-off would get tortured so easily.
 
“Nanji?”
“Figure it out yourself, dimwit, I've got no time standing here all day.”
“NANJI?!”
“Aurrgh! Fine, 6:30 pm, now shut the hell up and I'm leaving!”
 
Hanabi smiled to herself as Kanda walked away, heat rising from his head. “Yep, it's pretty easy to throw him into giving in, this will be fun!” She grinned mischievously, and grabbed her katana before dived down the flights of stairs to Komui's office.
 
When she finally got into the office, Komui was drinking a mug of coffee, with his eyes on a piece of paper. He looked up at her when she walked up to the desk. “Hanabi, since you're an exorcist, we need to have a record of information.”
 
“You're full name?”
“Hyuuga Hanabi.”
“Home town?”
“Japan, Konoha.”
“What?!” He stared up at her. “Where's `Konoha'?”
 
This time she stared back. “The biggest country in Japan, I think.”
“Oh you're from Edo!? Kanda's from there too, maybe you've seen him around before!” That gave quite a shock to her as she tried recalling ever seeing someone like Kanda. No, never seen someone like him at all. She looked skeptical, when Komui started jotting down something on a clipboard.
 
“Let's continue. Age?”
“Almost 15, next month, B-day's on March 27th.
“Height, Weight?”
“140 cm, 30.6 kg.” (I made this up)
“Blood type?”
“A”
 
After the questions were finished answered, she sighed, wondering giving too much information was a little unsafe. She touched the hilt of her sword as if ready to draw it from its sheath that was on her waist. (Hebraska had found the sheath after Hanabi activated it.)
 
“Ok, I'm done. Here's you're uniform, don't tear it or break any of the metal, their actually made of real silver! I won't give you another one if you came back only a few days after I gave you it. It comes with boots to, so you don't have to wear those sandals.” With that he tossed her the coat.
 
It was a long sleeved black coat, a little puffed up below the waist, only to her knee. The silver cross was delicately made, with layers that made it look like a flower. The silver buttons had printed designs of a spiked shape, and a hood was attached to the collar. A black tube top and silver knee-length skirt, matched the coat, though the boots were very high.
 
With quick thanks, she hurried to her room again and changed into her new clothes and adjusted her katana on her belt, tying her hair with two silver rings on each side. By the time she was ready, it was already 7:00 pm, so she flitted all the way to the cafeteria.
 
Allen, Lavi, Lena-li, Crowley, and Kanda were sitting together with another woman with slightly messy curls. They stopped talking all of a sudden when they saw Hanabi approach. “Wow, is that you Hanabi!?” Lavi grinned suddenly and Allen whacked him in the head, knowing that the pervert was back to his interest-to-girls attitude.
 
“I stopped by at Komui-san's office to answer a few questions and he gave me the coat and stuff. And by the way—” She turned her head to Kanda and gave him a questioning look. “If you're from `Edo', then why didn't I see you around the village?”
 
He didn't pay much attention to her as he finished eating his tempura. “None of you're business, stop asking stupid questions!” Hanabi clenched her fists and the angry mark appeared all around her.
 
“Sugoi ii yatsu!” Hanabi spat again in Japanese as Lena-li guided her toward the place to order her food.
 
“Why hello there, what would you like to eat? I can cook any thing. `Names Jeryy, the head cook here!” An Indian-like man popped his head out of the counter. Hanabi thought for a while. “One piece of banana, a glass of milk, two rice-balls, and other sushi rolls.” Her orders were surprisingly, well, the healthy or clean kind of food someone would order.
 
Lena-li and the others thought of it was a weird combination, though Hanabi cared little of it and finished in only a few seconds (!). “Oh yeah, remember, Yuu-kun,” Lavi started conversationally, while trying to eat. “The replica robot, Komulin I, you know, the one you destroyed. Kanda shot his head right up from eating and gave him one of the you-are-so-dead-later-if-you-mention-it glares.
 
Hanabi stared questionably at Lavi, who grinned evilly. “He destroyed a robot made by Komui. He was furious when he found out it was eating his soba and used his Mugen to destroy it completely!” Everyone was cackling with laughter as Kanda somehow gave another one of his best glare that scares Lavi out of his wits, looming over his companions. He slowly pulled out his Mugen, and Lavi leapt right off the table and ran like he never did in his life, with Kanda trailing after him.
 
This is the longest chapter I've written that was way more boring then I thought!
 
Please review and give comments for any chapter, >(>_<)<