D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Y Week for Kanda's Birthday ❯ Night Out ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:
 
WARNING
 
Note From Israfel:
 
Yullen Week Day One:
 
Night Out…
 
Allen is standing next to the water, just out of its reach.
 
He is at the edge of a lake, in the dark.
 
It is night, and he has just finished his assignment, and so has Kanda.
 
The boy turns around, smiles, a smirk hidden beneath the innocence.
 
“Ne, Kanda…”
 
The swordsman turns, glances at him, frowns as he always does.
 
He looks annoyed, pissed and tired…
 
…not to mention his slightly disheveled appearance.
 
“Hnnn…”
 
“Why don't we take a moment to-”
 
“No.”
 
Allen frowns, tilts his head to the side, innocent, always looking so innocent. “Why…Kanda-Sempai…?” He makes sure to pout with his words, to stress the suffix.
 
Kanda clears his throat, looks away from the boy, forcing back the slight tinge to his cheeks, Allen has that affect on him, has since he's learned words in Japanese…
 
The man scowls, reminds himself to harm Lavi when they return to the Order.
 
“We can't stay.”
 
Allen sighs, takes a few tentative steps towards the swordsman. “…Onegai…” The boy licks his lips, seems to know the affect he has on the man.
 
Kanda stares at him, his glare increasing as he looks away. “No.”
 
The boy takes another step forward, moves his hands up the man's chest, to his shoulders and around his neck, where they sit loosely. “Mmm, Kanda-Sempai…”
 
“Hnnn…” Allen stares up into the darkened eyes, licks his lips and looks down, away imitating someone shy all to well.
 
Kanda knows he's not shy.
 
“I would like to feel the water though…”
 
“You can bathe at the hotel.”
 
The boy looks up at him from beneath his lashes. “Onegaishimasu, Kanda-sempai…”
 
The swordsman keeps his arms crossed over his chest, frowns down at the boy, hating how his begging sounds so…
 
“No.” He repeats himself, looks away from the sight before him.
 
Allen pouts, pulls back. He reaches up, unties the red ribbon from his neck, unbuttons his shirt.
 
“What are you doing Moyashi?”
 
“Undressing.”
 
Kanda turns to look at him, his face going blank as he watches the white shirt and vest drop to the ground.
 
The air is cool and he cannot help but take note of the fact that the boy's nipples go hard.
 
“Why?” He forces out, his throat suddenly dry.
 
“So that my clothes don't get wet…” Allen reaches down, his fingers slowly undoing his belt, pulling the leather from the hook.
 
Kanda looks away realizing that he is staring, he can hear him remove his boots.
 
“I said no Moyashi.”
 
The sound of fabric dropping fills the almost silent night forcing Kanda to close his eyes, annoyed and aroused.
 
A moment passes and the man is all too aware of the fact that Allen is standing before him, naked. He growls silently feeling the hands slide up his shoulders again.
 
“Kanda-sempai, join me please…”
 
“Che,” The hands move down his chest, over his arms, slip inside his jacket…
 
Kanda growls and reaches for the boy's hand.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“Helping…Yuu-Sempai…” Allen licks his lips with that sentence, a healthy flush rising to his cheeks, almost as if he is embarrassed by what he is doing. Kanda growls, wants to snap at the boy for using his name.
 
“Moyashi…” He speaks in a tone that would scare anyone else, would make them turn and run…
 
…except Allen moves his other hand to the man's pants, starts to unbuckle them…
 
He is aroused by the others tone.
 
Kanda closes his eyes, hisses at the feel of the boy's hand slipping inside his pants. He grabs it, pulls it back out and steps around the other. Allen watches as the man takes his exorcist jacket off, removes his shirt.
 
The swordsman looks down, stares at the platinum blond as he kneels before him, unzips his boots, takes them off.
 
“Baka Moyashi…”
 
“Yuu-Sempai looks good…” Allen reaches up, tugs lightly on the swordsman's undone pants, tugs them down a little. He loves seeing the man's hip bones being exposed, loves the fact that he never wears boxers beneath. “Really good…”
 
He pulls a little harder, the black pants slipping down far enough to expose the man's length.
 
Allen can't help but lick his lips, face flushed for real.
 
Kanda frowns, as he always does, pushes his pants down and then steps out of them. He reaches up and unties his hair, lets it fall down around his shoulders and face.
 
“We're not staying long.”
 
“H-Hai…” Allen stands, follows the other towards the water, is the first to step in.
 
The lake is warm compared to the air, has been in the sun all day and it feels good on the boy's skin, rinsing the dirt and grim from their mission away. He turns around walks backwards, watches Kanda as he wades in the water, up to his waist.
 
“This isn't so bad is it?”
 
“It's a waist of time, Moyashi.” Kanda looks down, frowns at the dirt that has ended up on his arms, leans forward to rinse it off.
 
Allen moves a little farther out, does a shallow dive to wet his hair before coming back up for air. He turns, watches as the swordsman continue to rinse the dirt from his body, swims over to him.
 
“Ne, Yuu-Sempai…”
 
“Don't say my name.” Kanda's response is instant, irritated sounding.
 
“Would you like some help…?”
 
“No.” The man glares at the cool, mismatched hands that take hold of his arm. “Moyashi stop.” He grabs the blackened one, removes it from his bicep.
 
“Kanda-Sempai, I'd like to help…” Allen's voice is soft, teasing as his other hand slides up to the man's shoulder, fingers ghosting over the curse.
 
“I said no.”
 
The boy gives a gentle squeeze to the man's shoulder, “You're tense…”
 
“Stop.” Kanda closes his eyes, growls as the hand he is holding slips from his grasp. Allen moves to stand behind him, hands rubbing his shoulders, massaging them.
 
“You're really tense…” Allen leans against the swordsman's back, presses his wet chest against him.
 
He knows what he is doing placing his cool, mismatched hands on the other, rubbing and gently massaging those broad shoulders.
 
“…Moyashi…” Kanda's voice is losing its threat, the anger that is normally behind it gone as those finger remove knots that have been there for years.
 
“Does it feel good Kanda-Sempai…?”
 
The man swallows, closes his eyes.
 
Allen smirks behind him, moves his hands down a little lower, rubs the tense muscles that are there. He continues to do so for a moment before moving his hands lower and then back up.
 
“Kanda-Sempai…” The boy leans against the man's back, pushes himself up onto his toes to speak into the others ear. “Did you enjoy that…?”
 
The swordsman growls lightly, the feel of the boy's wet skin on his back arousing.
 
Allen drops back down to stand properly, takes a step to the man's side, looks up at him with the all too innocent look.
 
“Kanda…?”
 
The swordsman growls, frustration and annoyance are his dominant emotions. He growls, his eyes dark in the dimmed light. “Moyashi…” His voice holds a warning tone, something that makes the boy's insides tremble.
 
Allen smiles, leans up and places a chaste kiss to the corner of the man's mouth.
 
His hand slips below the water, fingers curl and take hold of him there
 
Kanda inhales sharply, closes his eyes, let's a warning slip out, “Dame, abunai, Moyashi
 
The boy kisses him again, more on the lips this time, “Kanda-Sempai feels really hot…” He moves his hand slowly, along the swordsman's cock, tugging lightly. A low growl is emitted from the others throat, as he turns, fists the damp white hair.
 
Allen lets out a soft moan as his head is pulled back, a harsh kiss planted on his lips.
 
“Kanda ga…hoshii…”
 
The swordsman tugs harder on the white strands, forces him to open his mouth, lets his tongue slide against the boy's. The hand on him squeezes lightly, thumb and index finger rubbing against his head teasing.
 
Kanda gasps, lets out a soft groan as Allen continues to stroke him, the feel of the water around him adding to the sensation. “Fuck…Moyashi…” he hisses, fingers teasing him more.
 
“Yuu-Sempai…do you like this…?” The boy breathes out against him, his own arousal apparent and pressing against the man's thigh.
 
“Baka…Moyashi…” Kanda growls lightly as Allen's hand moves a little faster, fingers teasing the heated flesh.
 
“Yuu feels so nice…” The boy's voice is soft and broken by small whimpers. His other hand slips into the water, reaches a little lower then the mans cock, gives a gentle squeeze.
 
“…Kuso…” Kanda leans into the hands, against Allen, his forehead on the boys shoulder.
 
“Kanda-sempai…?”
 
The man growls lightly, bites the exposed neck before him, makes the other gasp as he palms him.
 
Allen shivers, moans loudly in agreement with the feel of Kanda's hand on him, stroking him in a firm grip. He licks his lips, whimpers again, his face flushed as he feels the man pulse in his palm, feels a warmth spread around his finger tips as they ghost over the head of Kanda's cock.
 
“K-Kanda…” The boy gasps, Kanda's fingers tightening on him, the steady movement increasing till his knees feel weak and his body is trembling, hips rocking back and forth into the hand.
 
Clear eyes snap shut as he moans loudly, the pulsing in his dick increasing to an unbearable state before it suddenly lessens, a mind numbing pleasure spreading throughout his body. “K-Kanda…” he whimpers, leans against the man's chest as he tries to keep himself stable.
 
“Good?” Kanda breathes out after a moment, standing up straight, his face still lightly flushed. Allen nods, licks his lips, kisses the man's neck, sucks on it just enough to leave a mark.
 
“We need more missions together…”
 
“You don't think straight when we're partnered…” The swordsman turns, looks over at their clothes at the edge of the lake. “We need to get going…”
 
Allen nods, licks his lips, knows he's not going to get anything more out of the man for the night, not when they still have to return to the Order and hand in their reports.
 
“R-right…”