D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Y Week for Kanda's Birthday ❯ Misunderstandings ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:
 
WARNING
 
Note From Israfel:
 
Yullen Week Day Two:
 
Misunderstanding
 
 
The air is humid and hot, the room small and stuffy.
 
Allen is flushed in the face, is sitting on the floor before a Japanese style table, smiling ever so brightly up at the two he is serving drinks too.
 
Cross sits on one side of the table…
 
Kanda is sitting on the other side…
 
The boy is dressed in a short kimono, a black silk obi wrapped around his waist, hair clipped up on one side. His lips are painted a shade redder then normal.
 
He is pouring the two men their drinks, small cup-full's of sake.
 
Kanda frowns, glares at how Cross touches the boys shoulder, how he leans over to say something to him, to command him to do something.
 
Allen giggles, all too innocent like, responds, licks his lips.
 
“Shishou, don't be like that,” The boy has had some of the sake as well, has been ordered a few times to have a cup full, something that doesn't sound like much but is more then enough to impair his thoughts and judgment.
 
“What do you think?” Cross turns his attention to Kanda, smirks. “Think our little whore here could fetch a nice price?”
 
Kanda frowns, his expression darkening, he hates how Allen is dressed as a whore at the moment, in something from his own country no less, how the obi is tied in the front…
 
“No…” He looks away, smirks cruelly. “No one would want to purchase such a thing.”
 
Allen frowns, pauses before he plasters his smile back to his face. “Ney, Kanda-san don't be so cruel,” Cross reaches for the sake bottle that is in the boy's grasp, only to have it moved just out of his reach.
 
“Shishou want some more?”
 
“Give me the damned bottle.”
 
“Ney, Shishou, I'm here to serve you for the night, let me pour it for you.” Allen pulls his sleeve back, takes the small bottle and pours the liquid into the almost flat cup. He watches the red haired man swallow the mouthful in one gulp, sets the cup back down.
 
“You know what…” Cross leans over once more, moves his hand to the boys hair. “You'd be a good fuck, so damned naïve…”
 
Allen blinks, his face reddening some more. “Sh-Shishou!” He gasps, a large hand running through his hair, “Don't say such things!”
 
Kanda growls from his seat, reaches for the sake bottle only to have it pulled from his grasp as well. “Kanda-san, I'm here to serve you too…” The boy leans back from Cross's touch, turns to pour some of the liquid in the Japanese man's cup. “…if you want some more just ask…”
 
“Moyashi, do something useful and shut-up.”
 
“The idiot could use his mouth in a better manner…” Allen blinks, flushes and turns to face his master. He pouts, opens his mouth to reply when Kanda growls.
 
“He wouldn't know how.”
 
Cross laughs, amused by the Japanese man's comment.
 
“You'd think that but he's got a skilled tongue.”
 
“SHISHOU!” Allen gasps, face redder then before, “Don't be so vulgar!”
 
“I can say whatever the fuck I want, now fill my damn cup or give me the bottle.” Cross demands, makes another attempt at taking the bottle. Kanda stares at the two before him, annoyed at how obscene the red haired man is to Allen.
 
The boy fills the older man's cup, face red as he glances at Kanda. “K-Kanda-san want some too…?”
 
The Swordsman clicks his tongue, annoyed and well aware he has had more then he should. “I've had enough.” He says before standing and leaving the room.
 
“Bitch can't hold his alcohol.” Cross announces one the door is shut.
 
“Shishou!” The boy snaps, stands up suddenly, face still flushed, “Why are you acting so-” The red haired man laughs, interrupting the boy. He grabs the bottle of sake, take's a swig.
 
“Because you're mine…”
 
Allen frowns, glares at the older man. “I'm going to my room.”
 
“Don't get fucked on the way there!” The boy turns, glares at the man as he opens the door and slams it shut. He stomps down the empty hall, his bare feet making loud thumping sounds on the wooden floor as he turns a corner, walks dead into Kanda's chest.
 
Allen stumbles and falls back, onto the polished floor, his already small kimono slipping up even higher. “K-Kanda-San!”
 
“Why are you out here?”
 
“I-I left because Shishou was being obscene, he gets like that while drunk at times…”
 
“Shouldn't you be taking advantage of it?” Kanda raises an eyebrow, amused at how the boy flounders for something to say.
 
“W-why Kanda-San?”
 
“You want to fuck him don't you? It's obvious he's willing while drunk.”
 
Allen blinks, stares up at the Japanese man with an open mouth, “N-no, I would never…with Shishou…”
 
Kanda smirks, leans down, “Then let me buy you…” The boy's face turns red, almost matching his kimono as he is pulled up, yanked into one of the vacant rooms in the tea house. He is shoved down on the floor, his knees parted as the Japanese man leans over him, kisses his neck as he pulls the obi open.
 
“K-Kanda-san!” Allen jumps, feels a tongue lick at his neck, the shell of his ear. He gasps when he hears the other undo his belt, his pants. “W-what are you-oooh…” Kanda presses his body against the boy's.
 
“You want this don't you?” He breathes into Allen's ear, rocks his hips forward, presses himself against him. The boy shivers, his hands on the man's shoulders.
 
“K-Kanda-san…y-you need to purchase me before-” He is kissed, lips parting and a tongue sliding in, against his own. Kanda groans lightly, presses even harder against the smaller body below his.
 
“I'll pay later.”
 
Allen shivers, a hand grasping at his hair, tilting his head backs as his neck is kissed again, sucked on this time. Kanda pushes against the boy's body, continues to move his hips, to grind against the other.
 
“K-Kanda-san…w-wait I-I'm-”
 
“Shut-up or use your mouth for something else.”
 
Allen groans, the lips moving from his neck, lower, to his collarbone, his chest. He whimpers lightly when Kanda licks his nipple, sucks on it. “O-oh…”
 
He blinks, his body moving against the man's seeking more of the sensations, his head dizzy from the lips and tongue on him.
 
Kanda is suddenly on his back, blinks, glares at the boy who is straddling him. Allen licks his lips, smiles innocently. “Kanda-san, let me…” Small mismatched hands are placed on his shoulders as Allen leans forward, knees spreading even more, pressing down on Kanda's pelvis even harder.
 
The man blinks, mouth open as the child sitting atop him starts to move, to shift his hips in such a delicious manner. “Fuck…” He groans, hands moving to grab the boys hips, to press up against him.
 
Allen gasps, red lips even darker then before, hands tightening their grip on the man's shoulders. “K-Kanda-san…”
 
“You can feel it now right?”
 
“Y-yes…”
 
“Want to cum?”
 
Allen nods, his body throbbing, tingling as Kanda presses up against him again.
 
“K-Kanda-san…I-I'm clo-”
 
“Moan.”
 
“A-Ah!” The boy snaps his eyes shut, his mouth falling open as his small boy shorts suddenly grow wet and sticky, not just from his own release.
 
Kanda squeezes Allen's hips, smirks as the boy leans back, sits up straight on him. “Mmm, you do make a good whore…”
 
“Kanda-san don't say such things!”
 
“Hnnn, you do make a good whore though…”
 
The boy frowns, pouts, his face still flushed, kimono open, still atop the man's pelvis when the door to the darkened room they are in is suddenly yanked open. Kanda growls at the sudden light, hands tightening their grip on the boys hips so as to keep him from moving.
 
“Nnng Kanda-san, not so hard…”
 
“Shit you are a whore.”
 
Allen's head snaps up, over to the door, to where Cross is standing, sake bottle in one hand, a cigarette in the other.
 
“Sh-Shishou!”
 
“Enough screwing around, we have a job to do. Get off the girly man and let's go, the innocence won't stay there for long…and for fucks sake idiot, you're supposed to pretend to be a whore not act like one.”
 
Kanda smirked, squeezed Allen's hips once more.
 
“A-ah! Bakanda don't squeeze!”
 
“I can do whatever the fuck I want with this body, I'm paying for it.”
 
“BAKANDA WE HAVE TO GET THE INNOCENCE!”
 
“After I fuck you Baka Moyashi.”
 
“FAG'S YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO BE DRESSED AND OUTSIDE OR I'LL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN!” The door is suddenly slammed shut and cross's heavy boots could be heard stomping down the hall.
 
Kanda smirked, squeezed the boy's hips once more, “ten minutes is perfect for a blow job.”
 
“BAKANDA!”
 
-End-