D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Y Week for Kanda's Birthday ❯ Games ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: D8< Kanda is not mine! If he was he'd be wearing leather pants and no boxers!
 
!WARNING! Kanda's mouth, some citrus, the usual
 
Note From Israfel: Haaaa! Here's another one and I like this one much more then yesterdays!
 
Yullen Week Day Three:
 
Games
 
 
The training room is empty, silent.
 
It is late at night, close to midnight, and Kanda is sitting on the ground, his back to a pillar.
 
His eyes are closed and his hands are in his lap, face stoic as he meditates.
 
He has been in the same position for almost an hour, his mind focused entirely…
 
…until the door to the training room is opened.
 
Allen slips in, silent, dressed in his white button up shirt, knee high boots and black pants.
 
The boy smirks, walks over to the Japanese man, silent.
 
His smirk becomes sinister as he realizes the man is too focused to realize he is there.
 
Allen leans down, closer to Kanda, decides to play…
 
He straightens himself and moves to sit on the other, straddle him, hands still in his lap.
 
Kanda's eyes fly open and he growls, eyes narrowing in disgust.
 
“What the fuck Moyashi!”
 
Allen smiles, tilts his head to the side, flips his hair just enough to look innocent.
 
“You want to play?”
 
“No.”
 
“Ney, Kanda…”
 
“No, get off me.” The Japanese man's glare darkens as Allen's face brightens.
 
“You say that every time…”
 
“Get. Off. Me.”
 
“Ano…don't be so mean…” The boy shifts his hips, smiles brightly when he feels Kanda's hands move to cup his backside.
 
“Why are you here?” Kanda asks through gritted teeth.
 
“To play a game with Yuu-sempai…”
 
“Get the fuck off me.”
 
Allen pouts once more, sticks his bottom lip out, looks up from beneath his eye lashes, “Yuu never plays with me during the day…”
 
“Get. Off. Me.”
 
“Ano, it feels good right here…” The boy shifts his hips, allows Kanda's hands to cup his ass a little more firmly.
 
“You're acting whorish again.”
 
“But I am a whore, I'm Yuu's whore…”
 
Kanda grunts and looks away, eyebrow twitching. “I knew you were fucked up when I first saw you, should have slit your neck then.”
 
“But then you wouldn't have anything to play with…”
 
“I don't need to-” The Japanese man shuts his eyes, frowns. “Get the fuck off me.”
 
“If Yuu really wanted me off he'd push me…”
 
“You just want to be man handled, whore.”
 
“Mmm I like the sound of that…” Allen licks his lips shifts his hips forward so that they are pressed against Kanda's lower abdomen. He knows that he can tease only so much before the man will let him…play
 
“Ney, is there a reason Kanda does not want to play with me tonight?”
 
“Get. The Fuck. Off. Me.”
 
“Mmm, I like this though, Yuu never let's me on top…”
 
Kanda growls at the constant use of his name, decides to be cruel.
 
He squeezes the boy's ass, hard enough to make him jump.
 
“Ah! Kanda!”
 
“Get off me then.”
 
“Will you get in me?”
 
“No.”
 
Allen pouts once more, wiggles his hips loving the feel of the Japanese man's larger hands on him.
 
“Quit withering like a damn slut.”
 
“But I am one…”
 
Kanda growls, squeezes once more, smirks sadistically at how Allen jumps in response.
 
“Get off.”
 
“Gladly, with your help of course…” The boy pushes himself forward once more, rocks his hips so that he is rubbing against the man's torso.
 
Kanda grunts lightly, squeezes again. “You're not wearing any underwear are you.”
 
“Mmm, Yuu likes me easy though, if I could I'd wear Linalee's skirts for you.”
 
“Fag.”
 
“Are you going to play with me now?”
 
“Whore.”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Stop grinding me.”
 
Kanda growls, moves his hands from the boy's ass to his thighs, lifts his body up easily.
 
“Ngh!” Allen groans as his legs are parted and he is thrown on the ground, on his back. “Kanda!”
 
“Baka Moyashi.” The Japanese man runs his hands along the underside of the boy's thighs, up to his knees, spreads his legs lewdly. “This isn't a game.”
 
“Ano, Kanda, it is…”
 
Allen shivers as the hands move to the inside of his legs, back down his thighs, rubbing the tight fitting fabric. “I want to see who'll win.”
 
Kanda growls again, moves to a kneeling position over the boy, hand firmly cupping his crotch. “Then I'm going to make you lose every time.”
 
“Please do…”
 
The hand slides from his crotch back to his ass, middle finger pressing the fabric into the clef against his entrance. Kanda smirks, growls possessively at the sound the boy makes at the contact.
 
“Hmm you want it in you bad…”
 
“Yes…” Allen licks his lips; whimpers lightly at the feel of the hand sliding back up to rub his crotch. Kanda pulls back, into a sitting position with his legs parted.
 
“On your hands and knees.”
 
The child pushes himself up, moves as ordered.
 
“Oooh, is it going in my mouth this time?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Then how am I going to lose?”
 
“Your own hand.”
 
“But I want Yuu's hand…”
 
“Your hand or nothing.”
 
Allen pouts, moves his hands to Kanda's pants, begins to undo the belt and zipper hurriedly, fingers clumsy almost.
 
“Want to suck it that badly?”
 
“It's all you're giving me right now so I'll take it.”
 
“Good.” Kanda lifts his hips, allows his pants to be tugged down and his cock to be exposed.
 
Allen moans at the sight of it, his own hands yanking his belt open and his zipper down. He moves one hand to the Japanese man's knee, the other, his black hand grabs his own arousal.
 
“Eager?”
 
“Mmmhmm…” The boy leans forward, opens his mouth and greedily licks the head of Kanda's cock, his hand beginning to stroke himself. He whimpers, the pulsing between his legs already strong and-
 
“Fuck, just swallow me.” Kanda growls, shoves Allen's head down farther, pushes his dick halfway into the willing mouth.
 
“Mph!”
 
“You wanted to play, now do a good job and I'll reward you next time…maybe…” He smirks, licks his lips, face lightly flushed at the sight of his cock disappearing between Allen's stretched lips.
 
The boy moans, sucks, his lips set in a tight O, his head bobbing up and down in time with the tugging he is doing to himself.
 
“Yuu tastes good…” He speaks with his mouth full, earns a growl from the other, a hand in his hair, fisting the strands.
 
“Shut-Ngh!-up…” Kanda closes his eyes, pants as Allen sucks a little harder, tongue rubbing the bottom of his arousal.
 
The boy makes another sound, one of enjoyment as he rubs his thumb over the head of his own cock, fingers growing slick with pre cum. He pulls his head up, back, laps at the head of Kanda's cock, sucks on the tip before swallowing it again.
 
The man opens his eyes, lets a sound escape once more at the sight of Allen sucking and licking his dick like his life depended on it.
 
He tightened his grip on the white locks, pushed the head and mouth down lower. “I know you can take in more.”
 
“Mut Mawn-mph!” Allen tries to speak once more, tries but is stopped as Kanda thrusts into his mouth, loving the sight of his dick disappearing into those lips.
 
“Shit you feel good.”
 
“Mmmhmm” The boy hums again, his throat muscles doing wonderful things for the Japanese man.
“Fuck…”
 
Allen shivers, his suction increasing as he starts to tug a little harsher on his own cock.
 
“Take in Mmm…m-more.”
 
“uh-hunh…” His hand slides from the others Knee, down his thigh to rub there, teasing and caressing him.
 
Kanda's hips buck again, his hand keeping the boy from pulling back, forcing him to swallow his entire cock.
 
“Fuck, yes, I like that…” He groans at the sight of Allen's nose pressing against his body, his lips sealed around the base of his cock. “Suck hard now.”
 
The boy hums in response, swallows and Kanda curses loudly in Japanese at the feel of the boy's throat on him, around him.
 
Allen whimpers, sucks harder, face hot from the sounds the man is making, from hearing him curse so colorfully in both languages.
 
“K-kuso…” Kanda blinks, his vision swimming as he pushes down on the boy's head, fingers tightening enough to tare some strands free.
 
…and he is cumming, his liquid hot and coating Allen's throat.
 
“Ngh!” The boy's hair is let go and his head comes up, cum dripping down his chin as his hand pumps faster on his cock, his own release creeping up on him.
 
Kanda licks his lips, watches with shameless amusement as Allen cums, thick white ropes spilling to the stone floor they are on.
 
“Shit you look good like that…”
 
The boy blinks, his vision all but gone for a few seconds. “Th-that was good…” He breathes out, moving to sit on his legs. He lifts his hand, the one covered in his own mess, begins to lick his fingers clean.
 
“No more games for a while.” Kanda states as he begins to fix his pants, tucking himself away and doing his belt.
 
“I know…I have a mission too…”
 
“When we come back you can get a reward.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Only if you don't touch yourself while away.”
 
Allen pauses, stares at Kanda, gives the man an expression that almost makes him want to laugh, almost…
 
He decides to smirk instead.
 
“No touching and I'll give you whatever you want next time.”
 
The boy pouts and continues to lap at his fingers…
 
“Yuu is cruel…”
 
-End-
 
WHOREALLEN IS BACK AGAIN! 8D and he's sucking no less 8O what a wonderful thing, >u> fetish of mine, I hope none of you mind it.
 
Au Revoir,
 
~Israfel~