D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Y Week for Kanda's Birthday ❯ Pranks ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:
 
WARNING
 
Note From Israfel:
 
Yullen Week Day Four:
 
Pranks
 
 
He is shoved up against the stone wall in an empty hall.
 
A smaller body pressing against his, warm and inviting.
 
He growls, eyes dark, annoyed and pissed, as his hands are placed on the smaller hips.
 
“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” His voice is thick and there is an anger radiating off of him.
 
He is not given a response as he is kissed, soft plump lips pressing against his own.
 
Kanda growls darkly as Allen pulls back, leans back and suddenly heads off down the hall, seemingly all too happy for what he has just done.
 
-
 
The door to the library is slammed open and Lavi jumps, the book he is reading dropping to the floor in his surprise.
 
“Hiya Allen-Chan!”
 
“Alright I did it, now you're turn!”
 
The redheads face falls as he stares at his friend, blinks in disbelief. “I'm sorry?”
 
“The dare! From yesterday!”
 
“Allen have you lost your mind?”
 
“You dared me to do it and I'm not losing!”
 
“It's just a bunch of-wait…you actually kissed Yuu-Chan?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Silence fills the library once more as Lavi seems to think things over for a moment.
 
“O-okay…what do I have to do now…”
 
“Go take a pair of Linalee's panties.”
 
“YOU'RE SICK!”
 
Allen smirks, suddenly looking like an incarnation of the devil. “And you had me kiss Kanda, now it's your turn.”
 
Lavi frowns, shivers in his seat at the menacing look he is being given. He swallows and picks his book up with shaky fingers.
 
For the life of him he did not think a simple game of dare would turn out like this.
 
-
 
Allen is sitting in the cafeteria when Lavi sits down next to him, large smirk on his face. He watches his friend eat for a moment before he clears his throat. “Allen-Chan~” He says in a sing song voice, causing silver eyes to turn and face him.
 
“What…?” The boy takes another bite of his breakfast, chews slowly, watching the redheads every move.
 
“It's your turn again…”
 
“Turn for what?” Allen takes another slow bite, feeling as if he starts to eat normally, for him that is, he will end up choking.
 
“Dare.”
 
“…you…didn't…”
 
Lavi nods, pulls out a small bag and hands it to the boy sitting next to him. He waits for Allen to take it before reaching over to snatch up a muffin from the mountain of food only to have his hand suddenly slapped.
 
The boy opens the bag slowly, peeks inside and suddenly turns red, crunches the bag shut instantly. He looks over at his friend, opens his mouth to speak but shakes his head, looks back inside the bag as if he expects the contents to have disappeared.
 
“You took…her underwear!?” He asks in a sudden gasp.
 
Lavi nods, face slightly red. “Your turn…”
 
“…what…”
 
“Make out with him.”
 
“Why do you insist in such gross things with him of all people?”
 
“Because you made me steal my almost-sister's panties…”
 
“Morning boys…” The two jump, faces bright red as they turn to stare at Linalee as she stands with her breakfast in her hands. Allen shoves the bag back into Lavi's hands and stands abruptly.
 
“See you later!”
 
-
 
Kanda opens the door to his room and slips inside, his eyes flicking over to the Lotus before snapping back to his bed. He frowns, aura darkening instantly.
 
“What the fuck are you doing in my room?”
 
Allen smiles up at him from his place on the man's bed. “I just came to see you…”
 
“What the fuck do you want?”
 
“Hmmm? Why would I want something?” The boy tilts his head to the side, smiles ever so innocently.
 
“Get out.”
 
A pout falls onto the plump lips and Kanda can't keep himself from staring at them. He growls, hand still on the door knob, nearly cracking under his grip.
 
“I said get out.”
 
“But I don't want to…”
 
“If you're going to do the same shit as last time get out.”
 
“Last time…?” Another innocent look is given and the Japanese man can swear his teeth are rotting.
 
“In the hall…”
 
Allen blinks, stands, smiles once more. He heads over to Kanda, tries not to smirk as the man takes a step back, bumps into his door.
 
“But…I don't want the same thing as last time…”
 
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Kanda inhales sharply as Allen presses his body up against his.
 
“Just a little kiss…”
 
“Then it's the same thing as last time.”
 
“Really? I don' think so…” The boy leans up, moves his hands along the man's shoulders, hooks them around his neck.
 
Kanda growls, glares at the clear eyes that are staring up at him oh so innocently.
 
“Don't do this.”
 
Allen blinks, curious as to why the other would say such a thing. He frowns momentarily, licks his lips.
 
“Ney, Kanda, it's been soooo long though…”
 
“What brought this on?”
 
“Lavi decided to play a dare game with me, but the jokes going to be on him…” He leans up, closer to the Japanese man's mouth, nips lightly at his bottom lip.
 
“Going to get addicted again?”
 
“Guess so…” Allen presses his lips against the man's, his lips parting instantly to let his tongue slide in, against his own. He tilts his head back, whimpers as large hands grip his hips, slide back and lower, cupping his backside.
 
“Mmmm, how long has it been…”
 
Kanda kisses the boy again, slips his thigh between the child's, parting his legs.
 
Allen shifts his hips, withers against the man, clearly loving the hands on him. “Ano, Kanda you feel just too good…”
 
“And you're already hard.”
 
“uh-hunh…” The boy groans as Kanda pushes up against him, grinds their hips together.
 
“Want more?”
 
“Yes…”
 
Kanda smirks at the breathy tone Allen is using, slips his hand from his ass to the front of his pants, begins to undo his belt. Clear eyes widen and snap shut as he is suddenly gripped firmly, as he is massaged…
 
“That enough?”
 
Allen shakes his head quickly, mouth parted as little pants and moans escape him. Fingers are suddenly pressed against his lips, inside his mouth, the hand on his arousal gone.
 
Kanda makes a small sound of enjoyment at the sight before him, something that will be made even better in a few second.
 
He pulls his fingers out of the boy's mouth, kisses him as he slips his hand down the back of the others pants.
 
Allen groans as he feels a pressure at his entrance. “Don't stop…” he exhales as a finger is slipped in. Kanda blinks feeling the muscle contract around him, imagining how it will feel around his cock.
 
“You're fucking tight…”
 
“…haven't touched there in a while…”
 
“You need to lie down…” The Japanese man pulls his finger free, lets the boy move over to the bed, watches as he yanks his boots and pants off, unbuttons his shirt.
 
Allen leans back, against the pillows, licks his lips as the other removes his shirt and undoes his pants. They kiss and the boy shivers feeling a hand on his knee, his legs being spread apart, fingers pressing inside of him again.
 
“O-ohhh…”
 
Kanda smirks, licks the pale skin before him, pushes his fingers deeper.
 
The boy jumps, arches his back at the feel of it.
 
“Feel good?”
 
Allen nods, closes his eyes and spreads his legs lewdly, lets the man continue to shove his fingers in side of him. He shivers, press down on Kanda's hand, tires to get him to go deeper.
 
“Ngh! Th-there…” The boy gasps, trembles as his prostate is rubbed, teased.
 
“Close?” Kanda, licks the skin before him, bites on the child's neck, pulls his fingers out and pushes them back in faster, rubbing his prostate.
 
“Y-yes…” Allen moves his hand to his dick, wraps his fingers around it, strokes himself erratically, whimpering.
 
His hand is suddenly batted away as the fingers are pulled out, “I'm not waiting anymore.” Kanda growls lightly as he places the head of his cock at the boy's entrance, about to push in when there is a sudden knock on the door.
 
“YUU-CHAN!” Lavi shouts, somewhat nervous sounding. “Have you seen Allen?”
 
“GO THE FUCK AWAY!”
 
“…Allen…?” Lavi blinks on the other side of the door, takes a quick look around to make sure he has the right room. “What are you doing in Yuu-Chan's room…?”
 
“Go away…” Kanda yanks the door open, stands so that his arousal is not seen.
 
The redhead blinks, stares at the Japanese man before him, at the sudden demonic aura he is giving off.
 
“I-I'm sorry…don't kill Allen, I was the one who told him to kiss you as a dare…”
 
“Go. Away.”
 
Lavi blinks, stares at the white haired boy, at the sheet that is covering his body as he appears in the view of the door. He opens his mouth, to say something, anything but the door is slammed in his face.
 
“If you come back I'll tell Komui what you took from Linalee!”
 
Kanda raises an eyebrow at the rather unmanly shriek that is heard from the hall followed by the sound of someone running.
 
-end-