D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Y Week for Kanda's Birthday ❯ Date ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If DGM was my creation let's just say Aren-Rii would be in Pedoshorts and knee high boots… but he's not, sadly…
 
!WARNING! 8D EVERYTHING!
 
Note From Israfel: Hope you all enjoy this one, as it's just lemony-lime goodness!
Also I'm sorry I haven't replied to all of you reviews, I've spent most of my spare time coming up with the first chapter of a 3 shot for to-morrow~
 
Yullen Week Day Five:
 
Date
 
 
Lips meet, press together,
 
Once…
 
Twice…
 
A third time…
 
The white haired boy moans, loving the hands that are on him, his body being pulled closer, pressing against another.
 
His back is suddenly shoved against the wall, a hand on the side of his face, a thumb on his chin, easing his mouth open.
 
A tongue is slipped inside and he can't help but press his hips forward, grind his lower half against the one he is kissing.
 
The kiss is broken and lips are detached.
 
Allen is panting and out of breath already as dark eyes stare down at him.
 
Kanda moves his hand to the messy white hair, fists it, tilts the child's head back, grins at the pale neck.
 
“I'm marking you this time.”
 
Allen gasps as teeth graze against his skin, teasing him, his own hands moving to the man's shoulders, grasping them tightly.
 
He groans lightly as his neck is sucked on, a hickey slowly forming.
 
Kanda pushes forward, with his hips, creates a delicious friction that Allen cannot deny.
 
“Shit, Yuu-sempai…”
 
“Shut-UP!” The Swordsman growls, hisses against the child's neck, licking the spot he has bit.
 
They have to be quiet or they might get caught.
 
Lips are suddenly crashed together again, sealing instantly as Allen tilts his head back.
 
“Open your mouth wider, damn it,” Kanda snaps, yanks on the white hair to punctuate his words.
 
Allen replies with a playful timid growl, lets the swordsman have his way, let's his tongue in his mouth, lets it slide against his own in an all too pleasing manner.
 
Kanda pushes his hips forward again, smirks into the kiss as he feels the boy's hardened dick press against him.
 
Lips part and Allen is spun around, hands grabbing at the wall, his head light.
 
This isn't the first time they have done this.
 
Large hands are undoing his belt buckle and pants, tugging them down just a little.
 
Kanda presses his own arousal against the boy's ass, fingers massaging Allen's cock as soon as they have access to it.
 
“Nngh! Yuu-sempai! I-” The boy moves his hand to cover Kanda's, to feel it down there rubbing and massaging him.
 
Allen presses into Kanda's hand, licks his lips before turning and dropping to his knees.
 
Kanda watches, amusement and lust clear in his eyes as the boy yanks on his belt, pulls his zipper down.
 
“Suck it good, make it wet.”
 
The boy nods, opens his mouth and runs his tongue around the other man's arousal.
 
“I know.” His mouth is filled then, half of Kanda's cock slipped between his lips, sucking and licking.
 
They both know that this is becoming an addiction, something that they can't, won't stop anytime soon.
 
Kanda exhales as Allen tightens his lips around the heated flesh, his mismatched hands moving to grab onto the man's hips.
 
He groans as hands fist his white hair, tug on it.
 
Clear eyes look up at the man above him.
 
The sight is too good and Allen can feel his cock throb from it.
 
“Fuck…” Kanda exhales, licks his own lips as he pulls some of his dick out of that sublime heat before pushing it back in again. “Take in more, I know you can.”
 
“Uh-hunh,” Allen hums around the man's cock, allows him to pull out and push back into his mouth again, his teeth grazing against the sensitive skin.
 
“Moyashi-ah-take it all in-kuso!” Kanda tightens his grip on the boy's hair as he pushes more in, leans forward and rests his head against the wall.
 
He can feel those lips wrapped so tightly against the base of his dick.
 
Allen hums lightly, swallows, teasing the man above him.
 
His head is suddenly pulled back, his body yanked up and spun around once more.
 
The boy pushes his pants down a little more, leans over some, spreading his legs as much as he can at the moment.
 
Large hands grab his hips and Kanda pushes two fingers into the willing mouth.
 
“We're doing this again.”
 
“Mmmhmm,” Allen sucks on the fingers, runs his tongue all around them, treating them in the same manner he has just done to the man's cock.
 
“Once a year isn't enough…”
 
The boy lets out a dissatisfied moan as the fingers are pulled from his mouth, moved to his entrance.
 
“Ney, Yuu-sempai…Ahhh-”
 
“Shut-up.” Kanda hisses against the others neck, biting it as he pushes a finger inside.
 
“Ooh, stretch me faster…” Allen blinks as a second finger is added, as they are pushed in and then pulled back out, repeatedly.
 
He closes his eyes, palms flat against the cold stone wall.
 
A sudden gasp escapes him as his prostate is struck, his mind spinning from the feeling.
 
“Hit there ah-again…”
 
“You're good…” Kanda breathes against the boy's ear, pushes his fingers back inside anyways, loving the sight of a flush faced Allen begging him for more.
 
The swordsman tugs his fingers free from the boy's entrance, grabs his hips and angles himself for entry.
 
Allen bites down on his arm as the man pushes his head inside him.
 
“Once a year is not enough…” Kanda repeats on an exhaled breath as he pushes another inch of his dick inside the boy.
 
“Keep…going…Yuu-sempai…”
 
The man is hard and hot and big and Allen feels like he is in heaven.
 
He would never admit to anyone that this is something he craves, that having the stoic swordsman fuck him senseless against a wall is his personal addiction.
 
“Fuck you're tight again…” Kanda blinks as he pushes the last of his dick inside the boy, licks his lips at the snug feeling surrounding him.
 
He pulls out slowly and pushes back in, hard, making Allen gasp.
 
They are doing this not because they care about each other…
 
Kanda grips the child's hips, repeats the action, just as slow and just as hard.
 
…but because of the date, because it is Christmas, Allen's so called birthday…
 
“F-Faster now…” The boy closes his eyes, whimpers as the man pulls out and shoves his cock back in, doing just as the other asked.
 
…and they are glad to still be alive, to still exist in a war where so many people have died…
 
Kanda pulls out, pushes his dick back in, repeats the action, faster again, creating a quick rhythm that Allen is actively participating in.
 
Because they both know that when one dies the other is going with him…
 
Allen whimpers, clenches his muscles around the man, begs him for more.
 
The swordsman complies, pushes in again, repeatedly till they both are seeing stars.
 
The boy rests his head against the stone wall, reveling in its cool feel as he concentrates on the feel of the man's liquid inside of him.
 
“I'm pulling out now.”
 
“Wait I-”
 
Kanda ignores Allen and eases his cock out, watches his cum leak out after him, smirks.
 
“Feel full now?”
 
“Wish you left it in.”
 
“Che.”
 
The sound of a zipper and belt buckle is heard in the silent hall as both fix their pants and appearance.
 
Kanda is the first one to turn and start to walk away, the scent of sex still heady in the air around them.
 
“The 16th, from now on, always the 16th.”
 
Allen nods, smiles to himself.
 
“My room please.”
 
-End-
 
God this one was the hardest for me to make, but seeing as the puppet/doll one will be to-morrow (also the last one for me) and the one on Kanda's Birthday, I am making a proper shortfic, a threeshot, under another title, so this series of minishots is now complete, Thanks for reading and reviewing!
 
Au Revoir
 
~Israfel~