D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Alchemists and Thieves ❯ The hotell room ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclamer: no, I dont own these animes....
-----

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO ROOMS LEFT!?" Shouted Ed to the lady behind the desk. He and Al were both in a hotel lobby, Ed at the frount desk, and Al placed akwardly behind him. The room was highly built and was one of th fancyest hotels in town. You could tell by the frams of art seemingly fit for a museum, by the wallpaper that could make you stare at them for hours on end, and by the carved chandelear, hanging as the huge finnal pice to the brightly colored room.

"Im sorry, but the rooms are all out..." The lady replyed, removing some red hair from her eyes as she continued looking at the computer and typing without batting an eye. Almost as if she got this reaction all the time.

"Look! We went to EVERY HOTEL in this stuped city!!! AND YOUR TELLING US THAT YOU DONT HAVE A ROOM!!!???" Ed yelled furiously, banging his gloved hands on the secratary desk.

"Im sorry" The lady said apoligeticly, finnally shifting to look at Ed. "But all the rooms have been rented because they all wanted to see the phant-- Hay!" The lady said suddenly, as if just realizing who she was talking to, which in fact, she had. "Your Edward Elric! I saw pictures of you in books! I absolutly admire your work!!" She squeeled exitedly. "Though...." She said, putting a finger on the bottem of her lip. "Your a little shorter in person......"

Ed immediatlyfelt a vein appear in his head. "Steady.... Steady...." His brother cooed behind him. "So... do you have a room then?" Ed said through gritted teeth.

"Im sorry... no."

"GAH!!!!" Ed yelled, just about to move forward and punch the lady in fury before his brother grabbed him from behind.

"Im sorry about him....." All bowed, practicly dragging Ed out of the rroom and to the sidewalk outside. "Big brother... you have to be more carfull...." Al said with a sigh as he droped Ed on the sidewalk.

"Stuped hotell....." Ed muttered when he was safely outside and was released.

"What are we gonna do now....?" Asked Al uncertinly.

"I dont know" Ed replyed. He looked to the sunset forming on the lake. It was golden, with red, white, and at the top, blue clouds hovering over the wavering water and reflecting off it. That ment it was almost dark... and they still didnt have a room. Ed then looked torward the other direction.... huh? What was that? Ed squented to look near the art museum near the center on the town. It looked like there was a raid or something happening there..... "Comon Al" Ed said, guesturing Al to follow him to the museum.

There were gaurds everywere, Placed at every nook and cranny near the museum. They were dressed in black uniforms and were all standing uncertinly, as if they really didnt know why they were even there. "Whats going on....?" asked Al once Ed had dragged him to the museum and had observed the situation for himself.

"I dont know.... but im gonna find out... stay here." Ed vowed, walking to a beefy man who was standing in the middle of the gaurds, barking orders. He was diffrentally dressed, and had on a brown cloak with brown cloths, sort of looking like a thick sherlock holms without a hat. And by the looks of it, he looked like the ring leader. "whats going on here?" Asked Ed athoritivly, walking up to him.

"Hurry up! We want to cover all places! We wont let him excap this t--" The man started, getting cut off by Eds voice. "huh?" He said, looking down. "What?" He said alarmed. "I thought that we got this place evacuated! Get this kid outta here!" He barked compleetly oblivious to Ed's question, as a gaurd hastily walked upto him.

"What!?" Ed gasped, exasperated. "LOOK, PAL!" He yelled, pulling out a silver watch with a lion emblem on it and frowning deeply. "Im EDWARD ELRIC!" He practicly screemed, making his brother run up to him.

"Brother? Whats going on?" Al asked uncertinly, showing up because he had heard the screem and wanted to be there before Ed killed anybody.

The inspecter stood for a second, examining the two people. The bigger one MIGHT have been the 'full metal alchemist' but even that would be highly doughtfull. It would be totally impossible for him to show up here. He thought alchemists were only legands. So the pipsqueek standing in frount of him COULDNT have been the one... Right? "Ya right...." The inspecter mocked, bending down to look at the watch, then shifted unconfortably and nodded to the gaurd, who then walked away. Ok, that could have went better. "Im sorry... I didnt know...." The inspecter hastly appologised. "Wait... but the full metal alchamist!? Wait! Could you help us!?"

"Hmph" Ed grunted, retucking the watch back in its place. "Wait... what?" He said, sharply looking up. "Help... with what?" He asked suspiciously.

The inspector nodded. "We need help with a theif. He comes in to the museum and steals art. We know he'll come tonight because -though why he does this act on supidity we dont know- he leaves warning notices before hand. Even the comander cant catch him. And hes the best there is" He said the comander part with a strain of distaste. "Wait. I know, you can talk to our comander about it. Stay right here" He yelled, turning and running past the building corner.

Ed and Al meanwile both stood there in shock, hardly daring to think. "Brother...." Al said softly, unbeleving. "No..... way...." Ed gasped. Crap. THATS why the name sounded so fermilier to him. Before he left his last thiefing adventure, the policeman walked up to him and told him that if he could, mabe he could help Azumo, Which is also a town with a master theif in it. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Ed then looked to Al, and Al exchanged glances with him. Suddenly, a chill swept over them. "What are we gonna do!?" Gasped Al franticly.

"I say we run" Replyed ed, also in a frantic wisper.

Al paused, remembering the last occurance with a thief, and nodded. Tensing, Al and Ed both got ready to make a run for it when--

---------------

*Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnn* He he X3. and that it for now. the suspence is killing me! Please message me, I want to hae opinions on my first story. So rate and review! XDDDDDD