D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Angelic Love Of Past ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Another idea popped up in my head recently and it resulted in this fic. A Sailor Moon/D.N.Angel crossover. Read and review.

Basic Summary: The rivalry between Dark and Krad existed long before the present times. They were competitors for one woman, the Princess of Mercury. So when the reincarnation of the princess appears in the Azumano district, both Dark and Krad slowly regain their memories and the old Silver Millennium feud reenacts itself. Who will Ami choose in the end? Stay tuned to find out.

Expect OOC-ness in some parts.

Timeline: First season of Sailor Moon.

Note: Ami never went to Juuban. She will regain her Silver Millennium memories over time.

Pairing: Krad/Princess Mercury/Dark (Silver Millennium)

Prologue

************************************ *********************************************************

Dream Sequence

“Princess.” a soft whisper came from the open window.

The young Princess arose from her bed and walked towards the window.

“Krad.” she smiled at the blonde angel.

“Mercury.” the fair-haired angel whispered, his eyes shining with affection for her.

“We have to stop meeting like this.” Princess Mercury sighed.

Krad rose an eyebrow.

“Why?” he asked.

“One word: Dark.” Princess Mercury whispered.

Krad frowned at the mention of the other half of the exalted Black Wings.

Then, his frown disappeared as an idea came to him.

Spreading his wings, he scooped the princess in his arms, ignoring her yelp in surprise and took off into the air.

End of Dream Sequence

*************************************************************************** *****************

14-year-old Mizuno Ami woke up in a sweat. She looked at her alarm clock which read 5:30 a.m. She sighed a bit. It had been the sixth time that week she had a dream with Mercury, Krad and Dark.

At first she ignored them, but as the dreams continued, she became curious. Ami wondered who the men were.

And this dream mentioned the Black Wings. Being an intelligent girl, this really stumped her. Seeing that there was no use in trying to get anything out of the dream, she went back to sleep.
**************************************************************** ***********************

Meanwhile in the Niwa household, Dark had just returned from another theft when he felt a very familiar presence in the distinct.

A slight flash appeared before his eyes and the thief stumbled a little.

Dark, what’s wrong? Daisuke’s worried voice sounded in his head.

Nothing, really. Dark ensured his alter-ego.

******************************************************* *************************************

Meanwhile in the Hiwatari family, Satoshi was having a heated mental conversation with Krad when suddenly the blonde angel stopped ranting.

What? Satoshi muttered in annoyance.

She…she’s here. Krad whispered in obvious longing.

Interest perked, Satoshi pressed, who?

Nobody that concerns you.
Krad retorted and shut off the link.

For once in his life, Satoshi Hiwatari was bewildered.

****************************************************** ************************************

SailorStar9: Okay, Krad is very OOC in this chapter, but hey love does that to people.