D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Close To Heart ❯ Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Close To Heart
 
Chapter One- Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow.
 
DISCLAIMER- I do NOT own any part of D.N.Angel or what not, so do NOT sue me. Please. I already need a brain transplant.
 
“Daisuke . . .” Riku laid her head upon my lap, as we wait in the airport.
“Riku.” I laid my hand on her head. I hated to see her sad. Tears had swelled into her eyes.
They fell upon her flawless face.
I would miss her. “I'll be back soon.” I swallowed. “Soon . . .Riku don't forget me.”
I weakly smiled down to her teary face.
“Never, Daisuke. I love you.” I smiled with hope and nodded.
I laid my hand on her head again.
“I love you too” I smiled at her. And the only possible thing to ruin that moment occurred.
The intercom came on. “Flight 54 is now boarding. Flight 54, Japan to America.”
Riku looked up at me instantly.
She stood up and wrapped her skinny arms around my neck, and let her tears freely fall.
I pulled her from the embrace and touched her lips to mine. We were therein another perfect moment.
Until I heard I call. “Dai-Chan. Let's go.” I heard my mom call.
I whipped her tears and smiled. “I'll see you in a year” I kissed her lightly and gave her a tight embrace.
I began to walk away. I was half way to the airplane entrance. Then I heard. “Daisuke I love you.” It was yelled trough the airport by Riku.
Everyone turned and looked at us with a face that said `so young and already in love.'
I smiled outward and yelled back. “I love you too Riku.”
Then I ran to the entrance and into the airplane. I sat myself in the window seat. I watched and Riku waved frantically at the plane. Even though she could not see I waved back.
I sat alone.
Mom and dad sat together.
Gramps sat with an old man, talking together. He was American.
I sighed.
Then a lady of about twenty-eight sat into the seat next to me with a smile. She smiled even more. “Hello.” I smiled back. “Hello.” I too knew English.
“I'm Ana Kincade.” She looked down to me, for she was tall.
“I'm Daisuke Niwa.” I said somewhat cheerlessly.
She pulled out some kind of candy, which I assumed was American and it looked quite good.
“What's wrong?” She closed her purse and stared at me. I looked out into the sky; the plane had already taken off.
My mom turned around. “He left his soul mate today.”
Ana's eyes widened. “Soul mate? At his age?”
My mom nodded. “Riku Harada.”
Her name hurt.
“I'm Emiko Niwa.” Mom smiled. “I'm Ana Kincade.” The young girl smiled.
Mom smiled wider. “Well I'm gonna turn back now.” My mom smiled as she turned around. Ana looked back at me and smiled.
“Riku, huh?” She smirked now.
“Please don't say her name.” Ana's smirk toned down. “Alright.”
 
The flight was long, and I had slept the rest of the way.
My eyes slightly opened as the intercom turned on.
“The flight is now complete you may grab your excess items and board off of the plane.”
We did, Ana behind us.
We were on solid ground now, and in America.
“America . . .” I sighed.
“It's not so bad.” Ana smiled.
”My home, I love it.”
 
I sighed again.
“So what city will you be living in?” Ana asked my mom.
“San Diego.” My mom chirped.
 
“That's where I live.” Ana added her chirp into the mix.
“Which Area?” My mom paused trying to remember.
 
“Sun Springs.” Ana looked taken back.
“Me too.” My mom squealed excitedly.
 
I sighed. It would be nice I guess.
“Daisuke what school will you be attending?”
“Sun Springs middle school.” My mom answered for me.
“Then I will be one of your teachers.” I was taken back now.
“I teach art at Sun Springs, and History.” She smirked.
This was a lot to take in so I just blocked myself out.
 
We took a shuttle to our new house.
We had all of our things in there from the movers.
It was about three hours later and my things had all been unpacked except for one small box. Turns out Ana lived across the street from us.
 
I heard a knock on the door. I went down the stairs, but my mom had gotten to the door first.
There stood a lady about 35 or 36.
She smiled.
“Hello, You must be our new neighbors. I'm Mara Costello. “ She lifted a plate of treats into my moms hands. “ A welcoming gift.” Mara smiled. “Dai-chan.” I was halfway on the stairs.
“Coming.” I said as I met her by the door.
“I'm Emiko Niwa and this is my son Daisuke he's 14.” Mom smiled and went real quick and set the plate on the table.
 
“Really I have a daughter that age.” Mara smiled. “Let me call her. ERIKA.” She said her daughter walked up to the door a smile on her face.
 
“I'm Erika.” She put her hand out. I smiled. “Daisuke.” Mom smiled. “Why don't you go up to Dai-chans room.”
We nodded and headed up the stairs.
 
(Erika's thoughts)
`He's kind of cute. He's probably taken though.'
 
-Emiko/Mara-
 
“Your son looks so nice.” She smiled. Emiko nodded. “Yes, but he's depressed.”
Mara tilted her head. “Why?” Emiko sighed. “He was parted from his soul mate.”
Mara tilted it farther. “Soul mate?”
 
-Daisuke/ Erika-
 
Erika saw the box and opened it up. She saw a photo and lifted it up. “Who's this . . .”
It was a silver frame with a picture of Daisuke sitting with Riku on his lap. His arms were held around her stomach and she pressed her lips against his cheek. She had her arms around his neck. He was in a blue sweater, Riku in a red one.
 
“Riku . . .”
 
 
Hello. My first D.N.Angel Fic. I hope you like it. I'm gonna make these chaps very long.
So can u plz, &R on my first Chap?
Well I LOVE you all.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX