D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Close To Heart ❯ Of Memories And Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two- Of Memories And Meetings.
Disclaimer- I do NOT own any part of D N Angel. But I want to, and when that brain transplant comes through maybe I will.
“Riku?” Erika looked at the image with more sighting.
“A friend?” Erika Muttered. “Yes. She's very close to me.”
I smiled as I looked at the picture.
“I can see that . . . Well I have to go nice to meet you.”
Erika stood up and left my room.
Our mom's were still talking. Erika left the house though.
I could her the two talking.
It was about Riku and me.
“How do you know it's his soul mate and at such a young age?” Mara chimed, her and mom sat down at the table.
“We just know, Riku is his soul mate.
Mom smiled.
“So why did you move all they way to California from Japan?” Mara asked as she stopped sipped the tea mom made.
“My husband has some researching to do out here, for about a year.” Mom sighed.
“Then we'll be retuning to Japan.” Mom chimed. I was happy at that fact.
I stood up and shut the door. They talked about Riku and it hurt, but before I could go back to my bed I was called.
“Dai-Chan! Come down! Bring the pictures of you and Riku!” I still hurt.
I nodded to no one, but myself.
I grabbed a box that was filled pictures of Riku and me only.
I was a bit embarrassed about showing this to Mara, but if mom wanted to.
I came down stairs and set the box on the table and sighed.
“Here.” Mom glowed. “Thank you Dai-Chan.”
I nodded. She opened the small box up.
She showed Mara the picture of me and Riku in sweaters (had a spare)
“How cute.” Mara smiled.
Mom pulled out another.
Riku was on my back laughing as I kissed her cheek. (In their school uniforms)
Mara smiled still and looked at me, I blushed.
She pulled out some more pictures.
They were just different types of pictures of Riku and me.
I walked back up the stairs.
I opened my door walked in then closed it.
I plopped down on my bed.
I laid my head on the pillow; I was so home and heart sick.
I put the blanket over my tired form.
Soon my eyes became heavy with sleep and slowly closed.
The next morning I woke up to” Dai-chan. Get ready for your first day of school.” My eyes steadily and slowly opened.
Mom left my door opened. I yawned and sat up I moved my vision over to the clock. 7 A.M.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, all the essentials. I was told that the school I was going to had a uniform, and I was also told that for around this are it was abnormal.
I looked at the uniform closely.
Black pants like at the old school except black, and a shirt much like that of my old school, but completely white.
I would walk to school, for it was only about nine minutes if I did.
I opened the door. “Bye Daisuke.” Mom called, and Eter or Hen yes I haven't mentioned Her. She had come along as well as Witz.
But Dark had not. He had left along with Krad. Dad was here doing research on Dark and Krad as well as the Hikari past, but he didn't want to spend more than a year on it.
I did miss Dark he had become one of my best friends including Riku, Risa, Saehara, and Hiwatari.
Anyway over these memories I had reached the school. Sun Springs Middle School.
I looked at the busy school flooded with Children. It was 7:41 and homeroom didn't begin until 8:49.
So what was I to do? The image of Riku popped into my mind and I smiled.
“Riku-san.”
If I remember Hio Mio was from America. Hopefully they were all friendly as her, just not as straight forward.
I laughed at the memory.
I walked into the crowded halls, and it amazed me at how many people came at such an early time.
I looked at my schedule I had been mailed.
I looked at it. “Homeroom . . .” I sighed.
“Hello?” someone came and tapped on my shoulder.
“Eh?” I turned around to see a fairly pretty girl.
“Hello.” I brightly smiled.
“You must be new.” She enquired.
“Y-yes.” I was a bit nervous.
“I'm Breanna Peterson.” She smiled she was about 5'3 and had medium blonde hair, as well as green eyes.
“I'm Daisuke Niwa.”She smiled lightly and somewhat blushed.
“Let me see.” I handed her my schedule. Oh Mr. Rex. I have him too. In fact I have your whole schedule.” She smiled. “Mr. Rex's class is down the hall. H2.” I nodded.
“Ari-Thank you.” She nodded back.
I walked down the remainder of the hall.
-Breanna-
From Japan I guess. He's quite cute.
Where's Erika?
Breanna spotted her. “Erika.” She called as Erika lifted her head.
“Brea.” Erika walked up to her.
“I just met a transfer student from Japan.” Breanna smirked.
“Oh, Daisuke Niwa. He's my neighbor. I kind of like him.” Erika sighed.
“Well I do too.” Breanna was a bit annoyed by the fact.
“I'm not giving up, but you shouldn't bother.” Erika closed her door and began to walk to homeroom. Her and Breanna had the same classes which meant her and Daisuke did as well.
“Oh, and why is that?” Breanna seemed annoyed even more. Like a kind of' `why? Just so you can have him?'
“His feelings belong entirely to her.”
Breanna looked confused.
“Her?”
“Riku Harada.”
----------------------------------------------------
Hello Peoples. I hope you like it I know it's not super long, but I tried.
Like it, hate it? Tell me.
Well I love you ALL.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX