D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Reversal, Shining Return ❯ Chapter 1:The painting ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dark Reversal, Shining Return
 
 
 
Three months since Selaca had decided to appear, and now there were four DNAngels, and only three Tamers to control them. This is our story……
 
 
Sabrina continued to run to class. She was in the school, but she still was a bit aways from class. See, she had fallen asleep too late, woken up too late, and hence, was late. She sighed, not looking where she was going and…
BAM! She ran right into someone. She fell back on her butt and moaned, “Great, now I'm even later. Um, I'm-” She looked up to see Satoshi. He was staring at her as well.
The two just blinked, then Satoshi smiled, “No, I'm sorry Sabrina.” He held out his hand for her. She took it and got up. She blushed, “Um, th-th-th-thanks Satoshi…….”
Though it HAD been three months since they had last kissed, Sabrina still felt flustered about it, those kisses being her first and all. Plus, they had all been started by Satoshi, who, Sabrina find, she had a crush on. Little did she know he felt the same about her…..
 
/Oh, Master Satoshi, happy to see your little girlfriend again?/ Krad said teasingly in Satoshis head. Satoshi winced, /I do not like her like that./
/But you admit you like her,/ Krad said.
/Just shut up,/ Satoshi said. He looked at Sabrina, “Shall we? We are late for school after all.”
“Um, sure Satoshi,” Sabrina said, following him to class.
The usual reaction incurred when the two walked in. The girls were gasping and staring at Sabrina, since Satoshi was a very popular guy, and very cute too. The boys were joking about how they two were lovers. The same old. Sabrina glared at them, “Will you nitwits shut it? You know it gets old hearing you guys act like idiots, even if as idiots, you really can't act like anything else.”
“Sabrina, it's okay,” Satoshi said, looking at her. Usually she's so calm about the teasing, I wonder why she's so mad now? Satoshi thought. /Maybe she's just upset for no reason, or maybe she can't stand them making fun of how you two are madly in love,/Krad said. /We are not in love….I think…/
 
Sabrina looked at him and blinked. She sighed and nodded, “Okay.” she went over to her seat next to Daisuke. He looked at her, “What's wrong?”
“Nothing, Dai,” Sabrina said, “Just…..nothing…..”
Daisuke shrugged, “Alright Sabrina, whatever you say.” He went back to trying to pay attention to class.
 
Class went by quickly, how could it not. While Satoshi and Sabrina still looked like they were paying attention to what the teacher had said, they weren't really. Both were thinking the same thing, or really wondering more like: About how the other felt. Lucky for Daisuke they didn't ask him, since he had his own problems.
In any case, soon school was over and the three were off, of course all three knew they'd meet soon. After all when you're the Phantom Thief Dark Mousy, the chief commander Satoshi, and the Shadow Thief Lorana Nightingale, and there's art to be stolen, it's just a matter of time……….
Esviel Museum, about midnight. Reporter were there for one reason: the notes that said that at midnight that night, the two thieves Lorana and Dark would steal the painting known as Dark Reversal. So far they were nowhere in sight, then again, these two were in the museum already after all.
“So this is it, Dark Reversal,” Lorana said, looking up at the painting before her. It was a very strange one indeed. It was of a crystal-like thing, with one half purple with black gossamer wings, the back ground on that half dark and mysterious, while the other half was golden with white wings that glowed, the background light and warming.
Dark laughed, “Reminds me of you and Selaca, Lorana. Two halves of one whole.”
“Same could be said for you and Krad, remember?” Lorana retorted in a sort of annoyed way.
“Aw, there you two are,” Satoshi said walking out of the shadows. Lorana nearly jumped out of her skin, “Man, Hiwatari, don't do that! You scared me!”
Satoshi smiled, “Then I'm doing my job.” He then looked up at the painting,” Very nice, right? It represents the fact that there is light and darkness in everyone= and thing. Without it then it could not be complete.”
Lorana nodded, looking back at the painting, “True.”
Dark stared at it as well. The three were just standing for a moment before……A flash of light that filled the whole room. It engulfed them all, and started a new adventure that would change much for them.