D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Reversal, Shining Return ❯ Chapter two:Awakening to somewhere new ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2: Awakening to somewhere new
 
 
Sabrina heard water, the ocean or the sea, waves crashing onto a beach so close she could taste it. But where was she? Last she knew she had been at the museum with Dark and Satoshi and Daisuke and Krad…….
She opened her eyes to be staring a blue sky, with nice white clouds and….a blazing sun. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, but when she finally looked around her, she went pale and screamed.
Lorana woke up next, seeing the same sky. Wait, why can't I hear Sabrina? She heard the scream and looked at Sabrina, “What is it?”
“L-L-L-Lorana….we're…we're…..”
“We're what?”
“We're separate. Look.”
Lorana did and saw that not only they were. Krad and Satoshi we as well, Satoshi sleeping sound fully while Krad seemed a bit restless. Dark was curled up in a ball(Loran will use this against him later) and Daisuke seemed peacefully. Selaca was propped up against a rock, but seemed content. Lorana stared confusingly, “Oh…..my…….god……..”
Sabrina went over to the sleeping Satoshi and shook him, “Satoshi, hey, Satoshi, wake up.”
Satoshi groaned and turned over to his other side, “Not now, too tired…..”
“Satoshi!” Sabrina yelled annoyed. He woke up instantly and looked at her grumpily, “What?”
“Look.”
Satoshi did and saw the same thing. By the end, he too was confused and kind of annoyed.
“How did this happen?” he asked her. Sabrina thought for a moment, “Dark Reversal, that painting must of done this. This most be it's power: to separate the dark side and the light side from someone, or in our case, our Others from us.”
“Okay, but if that was true, why did it send us here instead of leave us in the museum?” Satoshi asked.
“That I don't know, but come on, we better wake up Daisuke and the angels and tell them,” Sabrina said. He nodded and woke up Daisuke and Dark while Sabrina did Krad and Selaca.
 
Everyone was awake and now was back in Azumano, just…… Something wasn't right. It looked the same, even smelled the same, but something wasn't right. There was just this air of difference. It made the angels sneeze.
“ACHOO!” Krad sneezed. Sabrina gave him a handkerchief and he blew his nose.
“Man, that's the twelfth time since we got here one of you four have sneezed. Do you allergies or something?” Satoshi asked, kinda surprised.
“No, we don't,” Lorana said, “Do we?”
“No I'm pretty sure we don't,” Dark said.
“I don't think we do if you guys don't,” Selaca said.
Sabrina nodded and they continued on.
 
First stop: Daisukes House.
The group, since they were seven and not three anymore, came to Daisukes house first.
“My mom should know what's going on, she does seem to know everything about the curses,” Daisuke reasoned. So they came to the house and Daisuke knocked on the door, with the neighbors staring at them. Hey, they were made up of a blue haired boy who looked quite annoyed, and confused, a red haired by who looked even more so, a purple haired boy, about 16, wearing strange clothes, and hitting on every girl he saw, a golden haired guy wearing a long white robe, really long hair and cat-like golden eyes, telling eh purple haired boy to stop being a moron and stand still, a girl with black hair and bloodied eyes that were slightly frightening yawning and watching the blue haired boy with a slight fascination, two girls with massive wings, one with black wings and the other with white, one with black hair and purple/red eyes and the other having golden eyes, with the blue haired boy telling them, “You guys, fold your wings! People are staring.”
“They can go ahead and stare, see if I care!” Lorana yelled angry. She then glared at all the neighbors and hissed at them, her wings ruffling.
Daisuke looked at her, “Lorana…..”then the door opened. Daisuke turned around to se his mom, “Mom, we've got a problem.”
“You're absolutely right, Dai,” Emiko said looking at them all.
“What do we do? I mean, are Dark and me suppose to be separated…ever?” Daisuke said.
“Not that I'm complaining,” Dark said.
Emiko looked confused. She looked at her son, “Of course you are, he is your older brother after all.”
“What?” Satoshi said, confused, “Brothers?”
“Yes, like how you and Krad there are siblings, and those three there are sisters.”
“But…but….what about the Phantom Thieves, and the Shadow Thieves? What about the curse?” Daisuke asked, kind of frantic.
“What? Dai, you've been watching too much TV,” Emiko said, “There are no such thing as Phantom Thieves or Shadow Thieves, and what curse are you talking about anyway?”