D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Embrace the Angel ❯ Please Forgive My Intrusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Embrace the Angel ~ Chapter One ~ Please Forgive My Intrusion

~*~ Quick Note! This is my first fan fiction, ever!! Ho'crap! That's mad'hawt! I love reviews, hate flames except for dinner! Also, this is YAOI... shall get pretty man on man action later on, don't read if that disturbs you -nod- So I depart, go forth now little fry! Fly away!! ~*~

I couldn't stop Riku from crying, I just felt so helpless. Nothing I did could ever bring Risa back, yet somehow I still had hope; hope that all this pain would go away. I remember when I had fallen for Risa, my first love. Those days seemed to have been only a dream. A dream I slept twenty years ago. I had thought the story ended when I lost my Dark. I called out to him, over and over, but he wouldn't come. Thats when I knew, that Dark was gone.


Can you see in the darkness of heart?




"Ah, Daisuke. It's been a long time hasn't it?"


Satoshi looked so much older than the last time I had seen him. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain he was going through. Risa died in his arms, and there was nothing he could do to save her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Riku, oh Riku...


"...Satoshi," I whispered staring through the frames of his glasses, peering into his eyes. I forgot how blue they were. Like an endless ocean just waiting to drift you away. I've only seen him wear a tux once, the night of our wedding. I guess thats what happens when you marry a twin. They both have to marry on the same day. I think I know what Riku is going through. I lost my other half years ago.


"You look just like Kosuke...You've really grown...Daisuke." Satoshi seemed so sad. I've seen him in such pain before, but it hurts to look at him when he does. I looked away trying to avoid causing him further pain.


Satoshi grabbed me, not in any other way but gently, of course, but I was still taken by surprise. "S-Satoshi...!" His hands were wrapped around my neck, grasping my tie. He didn't stop, despite some of our relatives glancing at us with peculiar eyes. When he stepped back, and patted down my black jacket, he gazed back at me. I didn't realize I was blushing until he did.


"I..I'm sorry... your tie..." Satoshi responded quietly without a glance. Now that I think about it... he didn't look that much different. He's always been so mysterious and sophisticated, completely the opposite of me.


"Oh! That's okay!" Sweat ran down the side of my forehead, growing nervous. "Um.. How have you been?"

I wish I never said that. His face went very pale and solemn. You never ask someone 'how they've been' at a funeral. Satoshi turned away from me, and walked off. I felt so terrible, I could just kick myself. I followed after him, shadowing him through the front door. He knew I was right behind him, even when I sat next to him on a bench outside. I felt worse then. He wouldn't be out here in the cold rain if I hadn't said anything. My clothes began to stick to my body, and my hair gained some gravity. It wasn't raining this hard when I had first walked into the funeral home. Satoshi didn't even look at me, just staring endlessly into the leaden skies.


"I'm so sorry, Satoshi. I didn't mean it like, you know. Can you forgive me?" I asked him, refusing to turn from his eyes.


"No...I'm sorry. I never...really loved Risa. I think it was my fault she died..."


"Satoshi! Don't be ridiculous. You two were a perfect pair... she loved you!" I couldn't believe Satoshi could kill anyone...not even Dark...


I watched his fists clench on his lap. He held back a deep wound that wanted to bleed. "Satoshi...I'm here for you... you know?" I whispered as softly as I could, reaching for his stained glasses. They were dripping with the rainfall. I slid them off his face, he watched me curiously. I tried to dry them off, but my clothes too, were soaking with the sorrow of the sky. Looking at them for a last time, I placed them inside his shirt pocket, trying a smile on my face. His lips faintly curled the slightest upward. Its been a long time since I've seen Satoshi smile... he didn't even smile at his wedding. And then he leaned in...