D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Small breeze turns into a huge storm. ❯ Chapter 2: Greeting with pain. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own any characters from DN Angel. And sorry for all the grammar mistakes, I don't have a beta. Samuispeaks with * to Yuki and Yuki speaks with *to Samui, so you guys don't get mix up. The words in this color arethe words for the song.
 
Chapter 2: Greeting with pain.
 
Yuki stared at Daisuke like he grew another head, and it didn't went unnoticed by Daisuke who grew quiet uncomfortable. “All of you should come in and get to know each other better.” Emiko offered giving a welcome smile. Geez that women give me the bad shivers. Lance stiffed from leaning on his left to his right. She keeps staring at me… God I hope dad says no. Yuki lifted and questioning brow “What's wrong with you Lance?” Yuki asked gaining every ones attention to Lance's way. Samui stood there watching Daisuke's every move. *Yuki I want Daisuke to suffer right now.* Yuki turned to face Samui putting her hands to her hips. *You want me to change now? In front of every one?* Yuki turned at look where every one was staring and that was Lance. This is insane… why do they must stare? Don't they know it's rude? Putting his hand behind his head, Lance smile nervously. “Well, I hope you don't mind but I would like to spend the night looking around the house.” Thank god Lance said it and not me. “I have to say that I would like to look around the house, maybe tomorrow night?” Suggested Zaguine, with Emiko nodding agreed.
 
“Of course. You all should spend the night exploring. And until tomorrow night.” Emiko waved while heading back to her house. It's like some one is watching me… Daisuke shivered with the thought. “Come Daisuke, the bags aren't going to get themselves in now.” Emiko said passing Daisuke with her sweet smile. Daisuke sighed and pulled the 5 bags up in his arms. Zaguine opened the door and was shocked. “Wow the movers really did beat us here…” Shaking his head, Zaguine walked in their new house admiring the new rooms. “I'm getting the first pick!” Screamed Lance running passed Zaguine. “Not fair!” Yukie yelled running in the house. The world street is going to learn that a new family has moved in… Zaguine sighed annoyed. “Lance you don't get the pick first.” Lance stood there shocked like something hit him and got away from him. “But” Lance opened his mouth only to get one word in. “No buts Lance. You were a pain in the car so Yuki gets to pick first.” Lance dumb shock and Yuki jumping in the air for victory. “Woo! You're the best dad!” and with that Yuki ran up the stairs and stopped. Hmm I have 4 rooms to check out. Moving to the first door on the right, slowly opening the door… Oh it's the bathroom. Yuki shaking her head turning around and shutting the door. “Bathroom got to make sure I remember that.” Speaking to herself, Yuki walked across the hallway to the door on the left.
 
The creek open making Yuki shivered. Lance can have this room. Seeing what was in the room was full of boxes. Nah it's small… Lance can have it for sure. Shutting the door Yuki moved to the 2nd door on the right. Peeking her head through. Well hello… This is mine room for sure. “DAD!!! I found my room.” Yuki screamed down the stairs, walking back to the room on the left, opening the door and picking up the boxes that read Yuki's room. Lance came running up looking at Yuki trying to get in her room with three boxes piled in her arms. Lance looked in the room where all the boxes were. No way in hell im having that room, it's way too small. Lance opened the door next to it on the left. The room was painted light silver and a window view of the ocean. Hmm jump out of the window and go to the city… I like it! Lance smiled dumb and went to get his stuff. Zaguine wondered what his kids left him while slowly walking up the stairs. Seen that their was 1 door open and was already filled with his boxes. Thank god I don't have to move anything. Walking closing the door behind him.
 
“Yay. I finally got my room together.” Yuki was proud of herself having her room done on the first night. “Yuki! Lance! Dinner is ready!” Arching a bow in question getting up off her bed and walking slowly to the door. Since when did dad cook that quick…? Following her nose down the stairs and into their cream colored kitchen/dinning room with light blue carpet. “Geez dad, you were quick to call the pizza guy…” Yuki said taking her seat next to Lance. “Well having been in the car with you two was tiring enough.” Zaguine said with a mouth full. Dinner was peaceful, just eating in silence, with all in their own thoughts.
 
“Don't worry you two; I'll do the dishes alright?” Yuki nodded and Lance smiled. Lance went straight to the TV and started flicking through the channels. Yuki went straight up to her dark purple room. *You know Yuki, your dad is trying his best to pick up where your mother left.* Samui said sitting up on the bed. Yuki went from a smile to a frown. Looking over to the bed side table seeing her mothers picture, brought stinging tears. *I don't want to talk about it right now Samui.* Samui standing up shrugging her shoulders, and slowly heading to the glass door that separated them from the balcony. *Don't be too hard to your father Yuki.* With that Samui stepped through the door and walked to the railed. Samui head in her hands staring straight into the ocean. The wind was strong to night, Samui stretch out her hand. I just want to feel the wind on my face once again.
 
Yuki jumped on her bed stretching out putting her favorite song on I just need to clam down, that's all. As it ran through the piano soloist, Yuki turned on her side and stared at her mother's photo. Her dark blue hair that reached her lower back swaged in the wind, snowing slowly and softly. Her dark blue eyes matching her hair, smiling holding up their first kitten. Her white coat blended in with the snow on the ground behind her.
Setsunasa no kagiri made dakishimete mo. Itsumade mo hitotsu ni wa narenakute. Yasashisa yori fukai basho de. Fureau no wa itami dake.Futari wo musunde.
 
Yuki tears were stinging behind her eyes, gritting the blankets, Yuki shut her eyes closed. I'm not going to let a single tear fall. Sniffing the tears back and away was proving to be difficult. Bokura wa mou yume wo minai. Tomadoi nagara te wo totte. Zankoku na yoake no hou he arukidasu. Hontou no kotoba wa kitto. Hontou no sekai no dokoka. Bokura no mukuchi na yoru ni, Hisonderu. Ima mo kiyyo. Yuki eyes were burning, trying to sniff back the tears, Yuki knew she was failing. Samui said to never cry… I will never show my weakest.
Sabishisa wo shiru tame ni deau no da to. Kuchidzuke wo kawasu made shiranakute. Soredemo ima kimi to aeta. Yorokobi ni furuete iru. Kokoro wo sasaete kudasai. A tear slipped and then the rest came. I miss you so much mum. Facing face first in the pillow softly sobbing, making sure Lance or her father didn't hear a thing. She's crying. It was just like Kioshii to leave her daughter like that…Samui sighed. She had to go back in to clam Yuki down. Clenching her fists tight thinking how Dark left.
 
*************Flash back************
“Dark you promise you never let Krad near me again.” Samui said stepping forward, her pale hair slipping over her shoulder, her face was stained from her tears, her wings slowly fallen down to her back. “Krad nearly killed me Dark… Where were you?” Samui asked feeling her tears building up again. “I'm sorry Samui, but I was busy.” A tear fell, running down her cheek and fallen to the ground. Dark started to walk away regretting every step. “Rika needs me, she's going through something and she wants me by her side.” Failing to her knees Samui couldn't understand what Dark was saying. It started to snow lightly, making Dark's wings been covered in white slowly. I love her so much, but Rika is getting sick, I just can't leave her while she can't walk by herself. I'm sorry Samui.
 
Dark couldn't bring himself to say it out loud, so he just kept walking. Samui's tears fell leaving a hot trail on her face. “Fine! Just leave! Now I know you never loved me the way I loved you!” Samui cried out making Dark stop in his tracks. Turning to see Samui only to see that she disappeared. Dark looked up seeing Samui flying away. I've lost her… Dark turned around and kept on walking…
***************End of flash back*****************
 
Bokura wa mou yume wo minai. Atatakai basho he nigenai. Zankoku na yoake wo kitto koete yuku. Akirameteta sono shizukesa. Hontou no kotoba wo kitto. Aishi kizutsuke au tame ni, sagashidasu. Itsuka kitto.Walking back through the glass door, seeing Yuki curled up sobbing into the pillow. Samui sighed and sat down on the bed, listening to Yuki's sobs and the song. I can't believe god took Kioshii away like that… Yuki was just born when… Shaking her head, she stared down at Yuki, hearing Lance yelled out saying night to Zaguine and to Yuki through the door.
Setsunasa no kagiri made dakishimete mo. Itsumade mo hitotsu ni wa narenakute. Yoake mae no tsumetai hoshi. Futari dake no michiyuki wo. Douka terashite kudasai.The piano slowed up and finished and Samui noticed that Yuki cried her self to sleep. With a sighed Samui leaned over turning off the CD player, before the active song started. Pulling the covers over Yuki and turned off the lights.
************************************************************* ***********
The lights of the sun shined through the curtains. A thud started on the door as it got louder and louder. “Damn it Yuki! You're so deaf!” Rolling over from the noise Yuki groaned. “Yuki you have 10 minutes to get ready for school!” The last words hit Yuki hard like a brick just hit her head. Lifting her head to see the clock. 8:00am “Why are you waking me up this early Lance?” Yuki slowly sitting up in bed forgetting how she got to sleep. “Dad left to work and gave us a strange map each to where we pose to go but… It's a pretty crappy job dad did so it might take awhile…” Yuki jumped up, grabbed her clothes and fling the door opened. Unfortunate Lance was on the receiving end and got a rather hugs mark between his eyes. Groaning at the pain Lance lifted and hand to his now aching head.
 
“Could have warned me first Yuki.” Slowly making his way to the stairs, just hearing Yuki mumbled sorry through the door. Lance picked up 1 of the toast and started eating until Yuki came running down the stairs nearly tripping over and doing something to her neck. “Alright let me you at this map.” Yuki grabbing the peace of paper and started at it. “What the fuck is this pose to say…” Yuki arch a bow in confusion and Lance giggled. “Hey mine is farther then yours. So if we want a chance to get there early we better leave now.” Pinking up the spare keys and giving one key to Yuki, opening the door and walking into the bright light.
 
“Good morning Lance and Yuki nice day isn't? And should you two be at school already?” Emiko asked. Lance had a blank look. “Huh? But we got an hour before it starts…” Yuki said grabbing Lance's right arm to see the time. 8:15am. “Well no, it's 9:15am…” Emiko stated leaving Yuki's mouth wide open in shock. Lance started to laugh with Yuki glaring at him. “I guess we forgot to change the clocks forward sis.” Lance said scratching his head laughing. “Ugh! Come on Lance! And thank you for telling us the right time Mrs. Niwa.” Yuki said while grabbing Lance's collar and dragging him off.
 
***************************************************************** *******
“Good morning class.” Mr. Tomohiro said walking into the class. He stood behind his desk standing waiting for the students to seats. After a good 5 minutes the students took their seat and went quite. “Now we have a new student joining us today, which it look liked she wasn't at the door waiting.” Mr. Tomohiro said sticking his hand in his dark leather brown bag. “Well I guess I can hand your projects back.” Mr. Tomohiro said waving the papers in the air. Some of the students put their heads down but all of them groaned at the same time.
***************************************************************** *******
“Right I'm heading this way Yuki, have fun now.” Lance skipped of waving. “Jerk.” Mumbled Yuki, having another look at the map with a groaned. *Your know Yuki, the way you're going, is that you're going to be late…* Samui said poking a finger in the air. No shit*This sucks. I don't have a clue where im going…* Arching a brow Samui looked over Yuki's shoulder and took a peek at the paper. *If you want to get there on time, you might want to head back and turned the left…* Poking a finger at the paper where the arrow went left. *Smart ass.*
************************************************************* ***********
“Alright clas-.”
Knock! Knock!
Mr. Tomohiro slid the door open to see Yuki standing there trying to catch her breathe. “Sorry I'm late sir. My father Is crap when it… Comes to new places…” Yuki said through the breaths while faking a smile at Mr. Tomohiro, who was smiling back. “Class quiet! I would like to introduce Miss Yuki Axeloake.” Gaining everyone's attention, Mr. Tomohiro stood back for Yuki to walk in. Yuki swallowed a lump in her throat, walking in through the door. Well, great start… Their all staring… Nudging Daisuke in the ribs, Takeshi grinned at Daisuke and stared at Yuki. *Oh look Yuki, your in the same class as Daisuke.* “Okay why don't you tell us about your self Miss Axeloake.”
Coming up to stand next to Yuki smiling *He creeps me out badly Samui.* Putting on her best fake smile, took a deep breathe and started to speak. *Your telling me.* Samui walked away from Mr. Tomohiro. (Not like it did anything.) “Well my name is Yuki Axeloake and I just moved here yesterday, with my father and my older brother. We moved from Kyoto for my father's work.” Yuki stopped when seeing a kid eyeing her down and up *Interesting kid there, huh Yuki?* Giving Yuki her best grin, and Yuki rolled her eyes. “Do you have a problem?” Yuki said pointing at Takeshi and he started to giggled nervously. “Mr. Saehara maybe you would like to shut your eyes?” Mr. Tomohiro asked.
 
Yuki sighed and fling her bright blonde hair back over her shoulders. Her bright pink tank top, with black words said “If I look like a kitty pat me.” And on the back says “But I might bite…” with her white mini skirt that ended just below her knees. “Well you can take your seat next to Daisuke in the front.” Automatically Daisuke stood up showing where he was. The rest of the day went slow for Yuki, been stared by Takeshi, Samui saying that this is boring like hell. The bell rang for the end of the day. Every one heading for the doors and Yuki was deep in thoughts until someone brought her out and away from them. “Hey Yuki!” Said Daisuke running up, “You want me to walk with ya? Seen that were neighbors.” Daisuke smiled making Yuki feeling a lot better. “Yea that would be great. I can use some company.”
 
Jumping off the train and heading down their street, for some odd reason Yuki was staring around the place. “Dad gave me the long way around.” Yuki sighed and Daisuke started to laugh slowly. That's so dad… “Well hope you remember the way for tomorrow morning.” Daisuke said stopping at the gate. Yuki turned around and smiled. “I hope I do Daisuke.” With that Daisuke went straight inside and Yuki gabbing the mail and walking in. “Who the hell sends us mail on the first day?” Yuki was wondering towards to kitchen when a voice brought her to reality. “You know sis….. Talking to your self….. Isn't a good… Sign.” Lance giggled out. “Yea, yea just shut up Lance.” Yuki walked in to kitchen leaving Lance on the couch.
***************************************************************** *******
“At least we got normal neighbors this time.” Said Daisuke picking up the chop sticks. “Hmm your right Daisuke, they seem nice.” Emiko said while poking the chop sticks that held beef in her mouth. Kosuke swallowed the meat before he spoke. “Well maybe Daiki, Towa and I might just have to meet them.” Said Kosuke with Daiki nodding and Towa smiled. “Yes I can't wait to see our neighbors.” Stretching Daisuke stood up and took his plate and placed it in the sink. “Well I promise I would take Riku to the movies.” Daisuke said standing in the hallway. “Have fun Daisuke.” Daiki and Towa said, while Emiko and Kosuke said “Don't be out too late.”
Closing the door behind him, Daisuke started his walk to Riku's and Risa's house.
***************************************************************** *******
Making sure that everyone was asleep. Yuki jumped up and changed into Samui's white outfit. With the two light silver straps coving her breasts, crossing over each other over her stomach and joined into a skirt, when it reaches just above her knees as it continues into thousands little straps that reaches to her ankles, with matching tight knee high boots with an inch of a heel. Yuki slid the glass door open and closed it behind her, standing on the balcony. The wind was warm, which Yuki was afraid that it would be freezing. *I guess you are itching to fly through the city?* Yuki asked turning towards Samui, which she had a huge smile. *Can't wait.* With that Yuki crossed her arms over her chest, shutting her eyes. Two huge bright wings were folded protecting Yuki inside of them. Wrings parting stretching to side heading towards to black sky as the wings arch themselves. Samui stood with her pale blonde hair behind her shoulders, her bright white eyes searching the ocean with a grin on her face. “Time for fun.” With that the wind turned from warm breeze into freezing.
************************************************************* ***********
“Daisuke can I ask you something?” Riku said rubbing her arms trying to keep warm. “Sure you can.” Daisuke said keeping his attention straight in front of himself. “You change, ever since Dark left…” Daisuke stopped in his tracks staring at the ground. Riku turned around, tears were trying to force their way through. “I think you just lost the spark that kept us going Daisuke… Can we just stay friends?” Riku asked stepping in closer to Daisuke. “Yea sure, whatever.” Was Daisuke's answer and Riku could see he was hurting.
************************************************************* ***********
Daisuke and Riku were about to turned the corner when someone fell crouching down on the floor. Riku started to panicked and took a step backwards. Standing up the young teen stood before Daisuke and Riku with her bright white eyes. “Time to admit Daisuke, that without Dark you're useless, but now you will pay… For Dark's mistakes.” Stepping in, her right hand slowly going back as her nails started to glow a deep red and grow 4 inches long. The only thing that came to Daisuke's mind was nothing was going to hurt Riku. Yea he knew that Riku did break up with him and that he wasn't taking it well. But he couldn't let Riku get hurt. Stepping in front of Riku, stared down first then up at the girl. Daisuke sure the pain in her eyes, which made him think, what did Dark do…
His hands stretched out, his hands into fists, with only one word that came to his mind. “Dark…”
*Yea Daisuke?*
 
*That's a deep breathe.* My mind wouldn't work for awhile but I got it. I hope you guys like it! Remember NO stealing Zaguine, Lance, Yuki, Samui and Kioshiithey are my characters!!!!!!!!Please review and tell me how it go!! And just to tell you guys the song is called Michiyuki (Path)by Hikida Kaori, It's one of my fav songs!
Yuki = Snow
Lance = Territory
Zaguine = Going downhill
Samui = Cold
Kioshii = beloved