D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Two Fallen Angels ❯ A Sleeping Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Ok on lj I signed up for 30 kisses, decided to brush up on my whole romance deal..yeah I love to involve in self torture a lot...believe me mushy is torture for me...anyways so here you'll get 30 chapters of Satoshi/Dark. A rare pairing that is hidden by all of the Satoshi/Dai's and Dark/Krad's out there. Please show your support for this by reviewing...-smiles- or by leaving a comment on my lj- ArizonaIceRose...-smiles-


x-x-x-


Title : A Sleeping Angel
Author: Saku
Pairing: Dark/Satoshi
Fandom: DNAngel
Theme: 21. violence; pillage/plunder; extortion
Disclaimer: I no own...cries
Rating: PG for some language
Summary: ‘He looks so beautiful...if only he could be freed from these pains.’ Sighing the thief bent down, brushing the blue strands from the pallor face.
A/N: For this theme I only used the violence part. Anyways please tell me how it is...


x-x-x-


“Damn!” The dark haired man swore as he dodged a snowy white feather. A low growl rumbled deep in his throat as he stared at the blond standing before him.



Where only seconds ago stood a young blue haired boy wearing his school uniform. And he had been standing smugly staring at yet another artwork that would join the Niwa’s basement.



The silvery moonlight had snuck into the room, casting a heavenly glow on the teen police commander, stunning Dark to no end. He always knew that the young boy was a sight to behold, but now it was as though the floor of heaven had opened up, dropping him onto the earth below. His white school shirt cast a light glow in the silvery light, illuminating his face. One of the first things he had noticed was that the teen had decided to glasses-less. He always knew that hidden behind those glasses laid beautiful eyes, and now he knew.



But all the beautiful things that he could have...should have said remained on his tongue and mind as he smirked smugly at the boy, daring him to capture him.



The two had stared at each other silently daring the other to make the first move. Outside he could hear the wind blowing softly rustling the branches. Inside the darkened museum the two figures stood facing each other daring each other.



Silence filled the air until Satoshi suddenly doubled over in pain, muttering as he stumbled back. Dark only heard one word, the one word he always dreaded hearing, ‘Krad.’ Just that one name spoken on the boy’s lips always made Dark’s stomach knot; for more reasons then one.



...And now he was in a fight for his life...



“Krad! Stop it! Your going to hurt him if you don’t stop it.” Dark shouted as he dodged the barrage of feathers that exploded on contact. One feather detonated close to the thief’s face, making him curse under his breath again.




/Dark are you ok/ Daisuke was getting worried. Normally Dark did not have this much trouble bringing the psychotic blond angel down. But something seemed to be holding him back today.


/Yes Daisuke/ Dark muttered silently as he stared at the golden eyes before him. Satoshi was not in there. Satoshi was somewhere in the back, watching this whole fight, trying to break free. But Krad’s hold seemed to be stronger then ever.



Dark breathed in deep as he continued to dodge the frantic attacks, all the while staring into the golden eyes hoping to see the blue ones he knew so well. If he could see them, just once, then Dark would know everything would be alright.



Lost deep in his thoughts Dark barely heard Daisuke’s screech, looking us just in time to see an innocent little white feather careen towards him. Dark, still lost in his thoughts, dodged far too late, the attack hitting him solidly.



“Sh-” Dark moaned as he lied on his back. Amethyst eyes closed as pain lanced though his lithe form. His lungs froze as he tried to keep awake with the pains. Clawing at the floor Dark tried to relax his tensing muscles, forcing himself to calm down. As he calmed the thief could feel the pain slip away and he gasped lungfuls of the rich oxygen. Feeling his lungs move easily now, the thief opened bright amethyst eyes.



Still standing tall was a homicidal blond angel, snowy wings catching the moonlight that managed to sneak in. Dark always caught himself marveling at the radiance that this psychopathic blond always cast. No matter what happened, Krad always kept his smooth radiance. His hair, his clothes, his appearance...they always were sparkling.



Dark shakily stood a hand clutching his chest, gripping black fabric tightly. But no matter how beautiful he may look, Krad was the complete opposite. He never cared for anyone. This blond did whatever he could to get his way. No matter what that meant. He tortured his tamer constantly, hurting the innocent young boy mercilessly.



This thought angered Dark to the point that he saw red. Who could ever hurt the bluenet? Who’s only crime was to be born a Hikari. Growling deeply Dark forgot all about his injuries as he rushed towards the cruel blond Anger fueled his movements as he curled his hand into a tight fist.



With one last look in his eyes, to confirm his actions, Dark ran for the blond, burying his fist deep within the gut of his ‘other half.’



Golden eyes widened as Krad coughed harshly. Pain lanced through his tall form, before golden eyes rolled back. Sharp nails scratched at Dark's arms as his tall body slumped into Dark’s awaiting arms. In the back of his mind Dark could hear Daisuke crying for Satoshi to be ok. But the thief ignored the pleas, shutting them out of his mind, as he gathered a now smaller boy with light blue hair.



Smiling Dark held the teen bridal style as he looked for a safe place to set him down. Off in the comer of the darkened room, the thief spied a plush couch for weary visitors. Smiling he took him over to the wine colored couch. As gently as he could, Dark lied Satoshi upon the velvety fabric, straightening his clothes the best he could.



Sighing Dark straightened, stretching his back. “Ow,” he muttered as the pains from the earlier attack came back full force. Just as anger had kept them away, relief brought them back. Kneeling down Dark watched the sleeping boy his soft eyes never wavering from the angelic face.



‘He looks so beautiful...if only he could be freed from these pains.’ Sighing the thief bent down, brushing the blue strands from the pallor face. His face lowered to Satoshi’s. Dark’s lips lowered gently brushing against Satoshi’s in a chaste kiss.



Smiling he stood, leaving a black feather on Satoshi’s chest. One of his feathers, one of the most precious things he could leave. Yet so innocent seeming.



Stretching tight muscles the thief slowly walked towards the forlorn artwork, a simple statue of a young girl holding her arms up for someone to pick her up. It was too beautiful for the wonderful Dark to resist. So he obliged the little statue...hey after all he did come here to steal her.



Smiling Dark turned for the open window, making a quick escape into the night, but not before stealing one last glance at the sleeping boy.



X-x-x-


Ok it sucked right...blah I was getting bored at the end...any comments are cool. Saku out! -salutes-