D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Two Fallen Angels ❯ Say ahh... ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Hehe another one today! Yay...This one suddenly came to me...

x-x-x-

Title: Accidental Kiss (sorry for the bad title)

Author: Saku

Pairing: Dark/Satoshi

Fandom: DNAngel

Theme: #18, "say ahh..."

Disclaimer: If I owned I would be one rich lil girl, but I'm not so nope!

Rating: G, with slight language...

x-x-x-

Satoshi's eyebrow twitched irritably as he stared at the man before him. There had to be some rule against this! There had to be! As if going to school with a raging flu was not bad enough but now he had to deal with an annoying Dark. Yes there had to be something illegal about letting him loose in a school. If not then he was going to have to change it so that it was. This was just torture. Yes Dark was torturing his enemy now and smiling while he did it.

Trying his hardest, Satoshi put all of his strength into mustering the meanest, coldest glare he could manage. However at his weakened state it was more like a grimace- almost like he had bitten into a sour candy. Coughs racked the boy's body as he tried to keep his glare solid, but he knew he was failing greatly at it.

Dark grinned brightly as he held up a small pill. "Come on, it's not poison I swear! You just looked so bad yesterday I thought you would need it."

"I don't need that. I need you gone, out of my sight forever." Satoshi spat through clenched teeth. There was no way in hell he would ever willingly open his mouth for Dark.

"Aww come on. Just say ahh!" Dark's fingers ghosted along Satoshi's neck up to his chin causing the boy to shudder lightly, his fingers never leaving the boy's jawline.

Blue eyes glanced around worriedly stopping on a nearby clock. This was not what he needed. Any second now the school bell would ring and all of the students would pile into the classrooms. And they would see him and Dark, this close, Dark grinning while touching his chin. Immediately they would assume that they were together. Rumors would spread...

Satoshi sighed as he closed his eyes, missing Dark's growing grin. With clenched fists Satoshi opened his mouth slightly letting Dark place the pill on his tongue.

"There you go, now just leave that there and it'll dissolve and you should feel better by lunch." Dark cooed, as he pulled out his fingers. Satoshi slowly closed his lips, capturing Dark's fingertips in an accidental kiss.

Gasping Satoshi pulled back, a light blush gracing his cheeks as he looked away from the smug face. The smile grew on Dark's face as he slowly stepped back, releasing his control over the body. Daisuke slowly appeared, his cheeks as red as his mussed hair. Digging his toes into the floor the young boy mumbled before turning and running down the hall as fast as he could.

Though Satoshi felt like he could be swallowed up at any second, he had to admit that at least his flu was a little better. Straightening his back Satoshi pushed off of the wall and slowly made his way down the long hall to his first class.