Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Lou Kidnapped! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The story starts at the Saionji temple…

Wannyais playing with Louwhen they heard Kanataand Miyurunning towards the temple..
 
Wannya:(Waving at the couple):Hello Miyu, Hello Kanata, So what's the rush?
 
Kanata(Pointing at the dark cloudy sky): Can't you see that it's going to rain? Hurry up and get the laundry before it gets soaked.
 
Wannya:What?!? I didn't quite noticed that..gomenosai
 
Miyutook Louinside the house while Wannyawas hurrying taking out the laundry but they didn't notice that above those cloudy rainy sky is anodd shaped UFO looking after them from above.
 
Alien:So.. this is where Lou lives eh? Hehe.. today's my lucky day…
 
The UFO flew down to the Saionji temple but as the UFO approachesit's destination the strong wind from the storm blew violently ,dragging the UFO to another unspecified destination.
 
Alien: Oh No!!! Darn it!! Noooooo! (Fainting Voice)..
 
The rain stops after a few hours…
 
Miyu: Hey Kanata!! Wake up!! It's time for dinner!! (Stucking her head out at Kanata's bedroom door).
 
Kanata(Comic book covering his face): Wha..? Di.nn..eR? I'm..going..to pass…(Snores!)
 
Miyu: Baka!! Whatever man!
 
Wannya : So is Kanata joining us for dinner?
 
Miyu: Nope, his busy doing something important than joining us for dinner.
 
Wannya : Oh.. I See… (placing rice bowls at the table..)
 
Lou : Ah!! Mama! Papa! F..igh..T?
 
Miyu : No.. Lou we not fighting he's just being stubborn and all.. (Holding Lou in her hands..)
 
Kanata(Peeking out his door looking so frustrated) : What did you say Miyu!? Who are you calling stubborn!?
 
Miyu : Stubborn!? Maybe it's someone I know named Kanata Saionji! (She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms).
 
Kanata : Why you little!! BRAT!!!
 
Miyu : Oh come on !! don't cry , come on little BABY!!
 
Kanata&Miyu : FINE!!! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME!! BRAT!!!
 
Louhas seen enough of KanataVs. Miyuso he fled outside.
 
Wannya :Master Lou! Where are you going!?
 
Miyu (Looking at Lou) : Hey Lou, where not fighting. See? (Miyu pulls Kanata's face closer to her to convince him that they are not fighting.)
 
Kanata (Still looking frustrated but decides to go with the flow) : Yeah Lou, see.
 
Lou (Shaking his head) : Gyahh.. No.. mama .. papa…still..fight!!
 
Miyu : How can we convince you that we're not fighting anymore?
 
Lou : Ah! Papa! Mama! Mwah!
 
Kanata : What do you mean Lou? (goes to Lou and holds him in his arms.)
 
Lou : Papa! Mama! Mwah!! Mwah!! Mwah!! (Floats away from Kanata.).
 
Wannya : I guess to prove that you two are not fighting Lou wants you two to kiss each other. (Smirking).
 
Kanata&Miyu : WHAT!?!?!? (Miyu is blushing while Kanata is just standing in shock!)
 
Lou (Starting to cry.) : Papa! Mama! Mwah!
 
Kanata (Holds Lou into his arms again) : We can't do that Lou, is there another way to convince you?
 
Lou : Papa! Mama! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!
 
Miyu (Still blushing then walks up to Lou to comfort him) : OK! OK! OK! Lou if you want it that way then I'll do it right Kanata?
 
Kanata (Shades of red on his face) : Huh!? Y.y.y.yyyeah.. will do it Lou just stop crying.
 
Lou : Ah! Da! Da! Da! Papa! Mama! Mwah!!(Lou giggles as he sits on the top shelf to watch the couple kiss).
 
Miyu (Looking at Kanata then pecks him at the cheek in one quick motion but her lips never touched Kanata's cheek) : Ok! It's done.
 
Kanata (Raises an eyebrow and yells) : But I didn't feel a thi- (Miyu shuts Kanata's mouth using her hands.)
 
Miyu (whispering) : Just shut up !
 
Louisn't satisfied with that fake kiss so he tugs Miyu's sleeve and said…
 
Lou : Mama!! Mwah! Papa! (Lou is pointing at Kanata's lips.)
 
Miyu (looking hysterically shocked at Lou) : Wha!? We.. don't..
 
Lou (Starts to cry again) : Mww..aahh Pa…pa .. mama!!
 
Kanata : Lou, this has gone too far!
 
Miyu : Calm down Kanata if you make Lou mad you know what will happen.
 
Lou cries then sends this large volt of lighting towards Kanataand Miyu, This causes Miyuand Kanata's hands to stick together.
 
Kanata&Miyu : Oh No!!
 
Miyu (Blaming Kanata): Now look what have you done Kanata! This is all your fault!
 
Kanata : Darn it ! You started this if only you didn't called me stubborn in the first place!.
 
Miyu: I Guess we're stuck like this until we convince Lou..
 
Just then the Alien went inside the Saionji temple and points a laser gun at Kanata and Miyu.
 
Alien : Haha! Hand me the baby or else you're going to be liquefied!
 
Kanata : Who the hell is this?
 
Wannya : It's from the planet Sharaku! They have come to kidnap Lou!
 
The Alien aims the gun at Louthen fires , Then a huge net covers Louas the Alien drags Lou away..
 
Alien : OK ! Thanks for the baby! Suckers!
 
Miyu : I'm not going to let this happen! ( As she ran , she stumbled because Kanata's hands are stuck with Miyu's)
 
The UFO Flies away leaving Miyuand Kanataalone … But the alien didn't notice that Wannyasneaked inside the UFO..
 
TO BE CONTINUED….