Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Lou Arrives at Sharaku ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Alien went inside it's UFO with Loubut the Alien didn't notice that Wannya transformed into Lou'sscarf , They both went to planet Sharaku while Kanataand Miyustayed at earth…
 
Miyu (Looking very worried then faces Kanata): Kanata! What should we do? ThatAlien kidnappedLou!!
 
Kanata takes a glimpse at Miyu's face then walks away.
 
Kanata : Hey Miyu stop following me! (Shrugs his shoulder to move Miyu away from him.)
 
Miyu : What're you? An idiot? We're stuck like this because we made Lou unhappy!
 
Kanata (looking in disbelief and curls his eyebrow) : What's with the “WE” it's entirely your fault! You called me stubborn.
 
Miyu (Lowers her head and has a sweat drop behind her head) : Yeah, right…
 
Kanata (Sighs then closes his eyes) : I Need to take a bath…
 
Miyu (Shocked at what Kanata said) : What!? How can you take a bath if my hands are…
 
Kanata : Then don't look, I played basketball and I haven't taken a bath yet..( Kanata starts to walk to the bathroom)
 
Miyu : Ahh!! Noo!! If you're going to take a bath then keep your clothes on!..
 
Kanata (angrily looking at Miyu) : What? Then what's the use of putting clothes on while taking a bath if I'm going to take it off later to change into my pajamas?!..
 
Miyu : I have a plan just don't take them off!
 
Later…
 
Kanatafinished taking a bath, he walks out the bathroom still wearing his clothes that is soaking wet.
 
Kanata : So what now miss genius? You've caused me to scatter water all over the floor!
 
Miyu : Just shut up! (Miyu uses a knife to cut the left side of Kanata's shirt ).
 
Kanata (Screams and snapped) : WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? THAT'S MY FAVORITE SHIRT!! MIYU!! YOU!! BRAT!!
 
Miyu (Waving the knife at Kanata) :How can you change if our hands is connected ? huh? Smarty pants?
 
Kanatadidn't say a word then takes his shirt of in front of Miyu who is blushing then looks away, Kanataremembers he has acouple of shirts which are zipper type…He even let Miyu borrow the other one..
 
Kanata(Places another bed besides his) : So Miyu you're going to sleep with me?
 
Miyu (Blushing at what she just heard): Guess I have no choice. ( She stole a glimpse of Kanata blushing then she looks away).
 
After a few hours, Kanatais already sleeping soundly while Miyu just looks at her hands which are connected with Kanata's .
 
Miyu : I can't sleep with this guy, I mean it's alright but, our hands are connected It's like a married couple who's sleeping together.. (She shakes her head).
 
Kanata : Did you say something Miyu? (Rubbing his eyes)
 
Miyu : No.. nothing ..go back to sleep…jerk!
 
Kanata (Blinks then he lies back down) : Whatever brat…
 
Meanwhile the UFO already arrived at planet Sharaku….
 
Alien : Hey I have the baby! Now we can have a lot of money.
 
The Alien took out his helmet to reveal that it was Durianfrom the Evil Gang.
 
Guava : Nice work! ( Durian hands the baby to Kiwi).
 
Lou : PAPA! MAMA! (Cries and uses his powers to twist Kiwi's hair)
 
Kiwi : Get it off! Get it off! Ouch Ah! Uhh! Oh!! Help! Durian! Guava! (Pushes Lou away from her In agony.)
 
Just then Seiyais walking along the city and finds Loubeing kidnapped by the evil gang.
 
Seiya : What the hell? I gotta call my sister! (Whips out his phone and calls his sister.)
 
Rui : What's the matter Seiya? (looking bored at Seiya knowing that he always calls her for no particular reason.)
 
Seiya : Sis! It's Lou! He's on Sharaku! Lou's being kidnapped by the evil gang..
 
Rui : Ok I'll send someone to go after them. (Presses a button at her table to dispatch a special unit to the location.)
 
The Next Day….
 
Kanata (Sits up and yawns while stretching his arms.) : Ahh... now that was a nice sleep..
 
KanataTries to stand up but he fell back on the floor . He notices that Miyuis still sleeping so he can't get up and make some breakfast.
 
Miyuthen places her arms below her cheek taking Kanata's hand with her. Kanatafelt Miyu's smooth and soft cheek as he stares at the blonde teenage girl who is sleeping beside him.
 
Kanata : You sure look like a baby when your sleeping Miyu.. (He smiles as he stares at Miyu .)
 
Miyuopens her emerald eyes and the first thing that she saw is Kanata's eyes staring at her.
 
Miyu (With eyes half open.) : Hey Kanata why are you staring at me like that? ( Rubs her eyes then stretches).
 
Kanata (Startled by what she said ) : Huh!? It's nothing, you know that I can't get up and do anything I want if you're sleeping..
 
Miyu : Then why are you staring at me?
 
Kanata (Curls his eyebrow and raises his shoulders) : I Don't know It's maybe because it's 6:45 and we're going to be late and because of a certain person who doesn't care about a thing is sleeping soundly not knowing that we're going to be late!
 
Miyu ( WHAT!?) : We're going to be late! Oh no! We can't go to school like this!
 
Kanata (Nods his head and starts to panic) : What can we do?! We can't wear our school uniform like this!
 
Miyu ( Points at her chin) : I know I'll customize our uniform and place a zipper!
 
Kanata (Widens his eyes) : You're right ! But better hurry up!
 
Just as the couple heads outside a UFO suddenly appears from nowhere and crash lands at the Temple..
 
Miyu&Kanata : Is that…
 
The UFO's door opens to reveal a boy with a blue hat, It was Seiya Yaboshi!
 
Miyu&Kanata : Seiya! What are you doing here?
 
Seiya : Lou is at our planet the evil gang escaped as we approached them. They kidnapped Lou! But don't worry , my sister's boyfriend has the case so don't worry about Lou ok? I'll comeback here tomorrow to tell you the report ok see you later!
 
Seiyaran towards his UFO then timewarps out and returns to Sharaku….
 
Miyu (hangs her mouth wide open) : He didn't even let us speak a word.
 
Kanata (Shrugs Miyu) : Whatever! We're late let's go!!
 
Miyu (Looks at the Time) : Wha!? Let's Go Kanata!
 
Miyuand Kanataran towards their school hand in hand like 2 lovers:p
 
TO BE CONTINUED…..
 
 
Reviews pls..:P