Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Inseparable Couple ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanataand Miyuarrives at the school at exacty 7:00! They're handswere still holding each other. Kanataopens the door to their classroom.
 
Santa : Yo! Man! Seems like you two are late.. (Walks behind Kanata and gives him a pat in the back.).
 
Aya (Smiles and goes beside Miyu) : Hey Miyu seems like your late as usual! Anyway let's go to our seat (Drags Miyu to her seat).
 
Miyu (Pulls her hand back) : I Can't, I mean , I don't want to sit there.. the chair is so rusty and very uncomfortable. (She smiles at Ayaand Nanami).
 
Nanami : So where do you want to sit?
 
Miyu (Blushing a bit and points out a seat next to Kanata's) : Is this seat vacant?
 
Kanata (Looking away from all the commotion) : Whatever Miyu!
 
Then suddenly Christinecame out from behind looking at the couple.
 
Christine : Well Miyu wants to sit besides Kanata. I sense love from these couples.
 
Christine (Imitates Miyu's voice) : Umm Kanata can I seat here beside you?
 
(Imitates Kanata's voice) : OH sure Miyu anything for my little cutie pie.
 
Christine : And they sit together….they talk together…they share answers in tests….and after they graduated ….they'll get married AAAAHHHHRRRG!!!!!(Lifting a table)
 
Kanata & Miyu : No ! Christine you've got it all wrong our hands just got stuck with some super glue and we can't separate it!
 
Miyu : You see, Kanata is repairing these 2 sticks , he accidentally spilled some glue on his palm.
 
Kanata (Raising his index finger) : Yeah , then Miyu came in and asks for some glue , as I handed her the glue she accidentally grip my hand causing it to stick!
 
Christine (Snaps back and puts the table down) : Oh I see.. I thought you two were holding each others hands like a lovely couple, anyway I'm sorry for all this commotion.. see ya!
 
Kanata & Miyu (Heavily sighs) : Thank goodness..
 
Kanata (looks at Miyu ) : So are you really going to sit in that chair besides mine?
 
Miyu (Looks at Kanata with a mean look) : I did it because I don't have a choice. It's not like I want to…
 
Kanata (Shrugs Miyu out of the way) : Whatever Miyu!
 
Miyu (Frustrated at Kanata) : Darn it you little Jerk!
 
The class went well for the couple until and before they knew it, it was dismissal time.
 
Kanata (Looking worried) : I wonder what happened to Lou and Wannya..
 
Miyu : Yeah, I wonder. I Hope Riu's boyfriend finds Lou.
 
Kanata (Blinks and stares at Miyu) : Anyway should we go home now? We don't want other people to see us like this.
 
Miyu (Raises her head signaling that she remembered something) : Oh yeah We have to do grocery's.
 
Kanata : Oh Darn It.
 
Later at planet Sharaku Louis being placed in a bubble like container to prevent him from using his powers.
 
Guava : Haha! Yes! Tomorrow we'll going to put this baby in auction ! we'll be rich! No one can ever see a baby flying except on otto.
 
Wannya, who is still transformed as Lou's scarf hatched an idea.
 
Wannya (Whispers to himself) : This is a small bubble container made just for the size of Lou, But If I transform into something bigger it might break this bubble and give Lou time to escape.
 
Wannya: WANNYA!!
 
Poof… Wannya transforms into a Sumo wrestler thus breaking the bubble container.
 
Wannya : Lou run now!
 
Lou (Shakes his head): Waa..nnya
 
Wannya : Lou you'd better go now! Hurry!!
 
Louflies out of the hideout as the Evil gang captures Wannya..
 
Rui's boyfriend finds Louflying around,he grabs Louby jumping from a high ledge.
 
Rui's BF : Hey Lou, are you alright?
 
Lou: Wannya! Wannya!
 
Rui's BF: So, there's still someone in there, I'd better rescue the other one (places Lou on his UFO.
 
Just then Wannya(who's still transformed as a Sumo wrestler) Busts out of the window then Wannyalanded on Rui's BF.

Wannya : Sorry, I was escaping from the evil gang (Scratches his head).
 
BF: It's Okay! Hurry get in the ship! I'll send you back to the HQ.
 
Wannyaaboards the UFO together with Lou as the head to the HQ to confirm extraction towards earth.
 
Later they arrived at the HQ.
 
Rui : Wannya , Lou! I'm glad that you're safe!
 
Wannya (Laughs a bit then holds Lou in his arms) : Hehe thanks! Anyway we need to get back now! Lou made Kanata and Miyu's hands stick together and we need to fix it right away.
 
Seiya : Oh I See.. Well why don't we get on in my UFO? Let's go!
 
Rui : OK! Be careful Seiya don't use time warp so fast!
 
Wannyaand Lou went it Seiya's UFO , they were ready for extraction to planet earth.
 
Wannya (Strapping Lou's seat belt) : We're coming home Miyu, Kanata..
 
Lou : Papa ? Mama? No yet.. mwah… (Lou points to his lips and begins squeezing it)
 
Wannya (Giggles At Lou) : You know what Lou someday you'll find out that it's hard for them to do what you want them to do.
 
Back at the Saionji temple. Miyuand Kanataare done shopping and they were already making dinner.
 
Miyuis making dinner while Kanatais just reading some comics beside her.
 
Miyu (Chops the carrots in different sizes because of frustration towards Kanata) : DARN IT! Why don't you help out Kanata? You're just standing there reading some stupid comics.
 
Kanata (Continues to read comics) : It's your turn to make dinner.
 
Miyu (Slams the knife on the table , took Kanata's comics and threw it out : There! Now can you help me? I don't know how to make this kind of stuff.
 
Kanata (Closes his eyes) : Miyu, you're really stupid you know that? If you don't know what your cooking then why don't you cook something else.
 
Miyu (Looks down at her cooking) : You know what? I want to make something else today , something that I can cook with you since we're stuck like this it's better if you help me out , just this once.
 
Kanata (Sighs) : Ok! Miyu, but just because we're stuck like this ok?
 
Miyu (nods and smiles) : Hai!
 
After a few minutes they ate dinner...
 
Kanatais setting another bed beside him for Miyu, Then Kanataand Miyulaiddown on separate beds. Then , Kanatacloses the lights.
 
Kanata (stares at the dark blue sky from the window):Miyu, do you think Lou has been saved?
 
Miyu (stares at the ceiling) : I don't know but I hope that he comes back soon.
 
Kanata ( closes his eyes) : Well I guess we better get some sleep , But please Miyu this time, wake up early ok?
 
Miyu : Whatever!
 
Kanata : Sheesh.. (Starts to sleep by closing his eyes and adjusting to a comfortable position.
 
Miyu (whispers softly) : Kanata
 
Kanata (Turns around to look at her ) : What ?
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata's eyes blushing then grips his hand tightly[the hand that is stuck with him] ) : Goodnight….
 
Kanata ( Smiles at her ) : Goodnight Miyu
 
TO BE CONTINUED……