Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Miyu's disappearance ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next morning…
 
Miyu (Yawns then opens her eyes) : Huh? Morning already?
 
She stands up and stretches, then she sees her 2 hands up in the air (You know the pose when you stretch, 2 arms up) .
 
Miyu (Smiles) : Hey, my hands. They're back! (giggles).
 
Miyugoes to the kitchen to find Wannya cooking dinner.
 
Wannya : Goodmorning Miyu! (Smiles at her)
 
Miyu (Surprised to see Wannya) : Wannya! You're back!
 
Then Lou comes flying towards Miyu,
 
Lou (giggles then hugs Miyu) : Mama! Da! Hahaha! Mama!
 
Miyu (smiles at the little baby) : Lou…. I missed you so much. (Miyu pulls Lou's head towards her shoulder).
 
Miyu (notices that Kanata wasn't around) : Hey Wannya where's Kanata?
 
Wannya : Oh yeah! He went outside, he's at the main hall.
 
Miyu (Blinks then looks at where the main hall building is.) : Oh I see, By the way when did we got our hands separated.
 
Wannya (Smirking): Well you see…
 
FLASHBACK :
 
Seiya (Waving at Wannya andLou) : You becareful now Wannya, as a sitter pet you must take care of Lou .
 
Wannya (Shows his fist at Seiya) You betcha!
 
Seiya : OK ! Bye now!
 
The UFO flew away from the temple….
 
Lou (Looking at the Saionji temple's door) : Mama! Papa!
 
Wannya (smiles at Lou ) : Kanata and Miyu should be asleep by now!
 
Lou (Pulls Wannya's whiskers) : MAMA! PAPA!
 
Wannya (Closes one eye in pain) :OK! OK! We'll take a look at them just don't hurt me ok?
 
Lou (Smiles and nods his head) : Ah!
 
Wannya (Peeks at Kanata's room) : Ok Lou look, there's Kanata and Miyu they're still sleeping.
 
Lou (Widens his eyes and smiles cheerfully) : AH!! MAMA! PAPA! MWAH! MWAH!! (Points out at the sleeping couple)
 
Wannya (Smiles) : Hey, what do we have here?
 
Kanatais lying normally on his own bed, but Miyuon the other hand is somewhat embracing Kanataas her mouth touches Kanata's lips .
 
Wannya : I Guess that's the proof that they're not fighting anymore Lou, now would you separate their hands?
 
Lou : DA! (uses his magic to separate their hands)
 
Their hands were separated without both of them knowing…
 
END OF FLASHBACK :
 
Wannya (Smirking) : And that's what happened.
 
Miyu (Glowing bright red) : What… Did.. I …actually….Kiss…him?
 
Lou (Nods his head in agreement ) : DA!
 
Miyu (Screams) : AH!!! NO!!!! (Runs to the bathroom then gargles water)
 
Wannya (Talks to Lou) : Hehe, I wonder why Miyu is like that, she really hates Kanata that bad.
 
Lou (Frowns) : uhm..
 
Kanata :Hey Wannya what's for breakfast?
 
Wannya : Oh yeah, we have bread , egg and butter.
 
Kanata (Sits down and grabs a bite) : So where's Miyu?
 
Wannya : Well she acted differently when I told the story on how your hands got separated.
 
Kanata (Closes his eyes and drinks his glass of milk) : That Miyu, she know that it was just an accident, why can't she just accept it? It's not like I have a sickness that she'll get when she kisses me.
 
Miyu (Slams the bathroom door wide open then looks angrily at Kanata) : What did you say? You know that I never kissed a guy until last night and worse of all my first kiss is from….from….YOU!!!! YUCK!
 
Kanata (Stands up and Shouts) : What?! First you called me stubborn, now you call me DISGUSTING!? Man! I had enough of you!
 
Kanatawalks out , brings his bag and heads for school.
 
Miyu (Turns her head away from Kanata and crossed her arms) :Fine! I'll go to school myself!
 
Lou (Looks at Miyu then looks at Kanata from a distance) : Mama! Papa! Fig…hT?
 
Wannya (Tries to cheerup Lou) : No Lou , there not fighting , they just don't get along well.
 
Miyu (Stomps her way out the temple) : I'm leaving! I Lost my appetite, See you later!
 
Wannya (looking confused) : I can't understand those two, you can't complete a day without those two fighting.
 
Later…
 
Miyu : I can't believe it ! That disgusting Kanata! Yuck! I almost Puke!
 
Miyuwalks at a dark alley knowing that it's a shortcut to school, But as she walks midway she was stopped by a huge shadow.
 
Miyu (looks up at the huge shadow) : Pardon me, can you please move aside I have to go to school.
 
The Shadow moves to a lighted spot to reveal that it was an alien!
 
Large Alien (Widens it's face) : At last I found a human specimen ! Now I can complete my experiment.
 
The Alien's arms begins to expand and ties Miyuup!
 
Miyu :GYAAAAHHH!!!!!
 
The alien sprayed a chemical that made Miyufall asleep…then the alien abducted her.
 
AT SCHOOL…
 
 
Ms.Mizuno is teaching Home economics while Kanata is just sitting worried about Miyu..
 
Kanata (Places his arms below his chin and looks at Miyu's chair) : Darn it! What happen to Miyu? It's not like her to skip school just because of a little argument.
 
Aya (tugs Kanata from behind and whispers to him) : Hey Kanata, where's Miyu? Is she sick or something?
 
Kanata : I don't know, we had a little argument but it's not like her to skip school just because of that..
 
Aya :Oh I see.. something is wrong here, well maybe you should apologize to her.

Kanata : Why would I? she started it!
 
Aya (Sighs) : I'm just trying to help , I want you and Miyu to be a perfect couple you know that.
 
Kanata : What did you say?!
 
Aya : Nothing .. hehehe…
 
After school Kanataarrives at the Saionji temple…
 
Kanata :I'm home…
 
Wannya :Welcome Kanata.. Lou's sleeping so you better keep quiet ok?
 
Kanata (Looks at Lou sleeping peacefully) : Ok! By the way where's Miyu?
 
Wannya (startled) : What? I thought she went to school.

Kanata : Wha? She was absent today.
 
Wannya : That's odd, she left this morning and she said that she's going to school
 
Kanata (looking worried and looks outside) : Miyu
 
Just then Wannyareceives a message from an alien named Dr.Green
 
To: Spectators
 
From :Dr.Green Planet Otto scientist
 
Hello there, I `m here at earth and I'm inviting you to come at the Saisaki restaurant near the Saionji temple to witness an autopsy that I conducted! I've manage to capture a specimen for this experiment. She's the perfect type! She has long blonde hair and wearing a green uniform! I will keep her alive until my spectators come tomorrow at exactly 6:00pm.. see you there!
 
Wannya : Could it be…

Kanata :MIYU!!
 
TO BE CONTINUED………