Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Kanata to the rescue. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wannya, Kanataand Lougoes to where the autopsy is being held. The time is 5:55, after 5 mins Miyuis going to be dissected!
 
Kanata (Running) : I'm coming Miyu! Hold on!

Lou (Crying) : Mama!
 
Wannya (Mr.Dumpling form): Don't worry Lou, Kanata will save her!
 
They finally arrived at the meeting place. They saw Mr.green standing in the middle of the crowd (The crowd aren't humans they are all aliens!) and As Kanatathought Miyuis the specimen.
 
Dr.Green : Well we have 2 more minutes until we dissect this human (Laughs evilly).
 
Dr.Greenpulls out a sharp chainsaw like machine and places it beside the unconscious Miyu.
 
Kanata (Looks at Miyu from the balcony) :Damn! Miyu!
 
Wannya (Worriedly looks at Kanata): What are you going to do Kanata?
 
Kanatasees a rope hanging a couple of meters away from him.
 
Kanata (Seriously looks at Wannya) :Wannya, I'm going to swing towards her!
 
Wannya : Be careful Kanata.
 
Miyugains consciousness and she sees all this alien around her.
 
Miyu : Wha? Where am I?
 
Dr.Green : Hmm.. only 1 minute left.
 
Miyu (Looks confused) :What do you mean?
 
Dr.Green : I'm going to dissect you Human! Mwahaha!
 
Miyu : WHAT!? NO! (She tries to move her arms and legs but she's tied to a metal-like bed).
 
Miyu (Begins to cry) : No!!!
 
Dr.Green (Looks at his clock) : Only 30 more seconds
 
Dr.Greenstarts the chainsaw and begins to heat it up!
 
Kanata : I'll only have one chance!! (Places one foot at the balcony's ledge).
 
Kanata : Here I go! (He jumps as high as he can.)
 
Dr.GreenMoves the chainsaw closer to Miyu.
 
Miyu (Cries because she can't do anything) : KANATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kanataswung down and kicks Dr.Greenbelow his abdomen.
 
Miyu (Still crying) : Kanata…. Thank goodness…
 
Kanata (Looks at the aliens) : HEY ALL OF YOU!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE POUNDED TO LITTLE PIECES!!
 
The Alien's ran out like hell leaving Dr.Greenalone, Kanataunties Miyuand stands her up.
 
Kanata (Looking at Miyu) : You okay?
 
Miyu (criesloudly then hugs Kanata) : OH KANATA!! I'M SORRY!! I SHOULD'NT HAVE CALLED YOU DISGUSTING… IM SO SORRY… I REALLY AM!
 
Kanata (Smiles then places his hand on Miyu's head) : There! There! It's ok!
 
Wannya (Grabs Dr.Green by transforming into a Sumo wrestler) : Well Dr.Green , I guess you learned you lesson. You should not capture human beings and use them for you experiments.
 
Dr.Green (Coughs): Well , I underestimated these humans! I apologize (Bows).
 
Miyu : No… it's okay! Apologies accepted.
 
Lou : Da! Mama! Papa! (Flies to Miyu).
 
Dr.Green : That baby can fly? Then that must mean that this baby is from planet otto?
 
Wannya : Yeah , you sure know a lot about people.
 
Dr.Green : Well as you see I also study the species in planet Otto , but for now I shifted here on earth.
 
Dr.Green (Looks at his beeping telecom) : Well look at the time see you around!
 
Dr.Greengot in his UFO and flew away from earth…
 
MEANWHILE
 
Miyu, Kanata, Wannyaand Louarrives at home..
 
Miyu (Yawns) : Man I'm tired , Maybe I'll take a bath first then I'll go to bed.
 
Wannya (Cooking dinner) : Ok Miyu , but don't forget about dinner.
 
Miyu : Oh yeah I forgot Ok! I'm looking forward to it!
 
Kanatais reading comics in his room when Miyucame in.
 
Miyu : Uh , Kanata?
 
Kanata (Places down his Book and looks at Miyu) : What is it?
 
Miyu :I just want to say , Thanks for helping me back there! I appreciate it a lot! (She smiles at him then walks away)
 
Kanata (Blushes at Miyu's smile) : Miyu… WHA? What am I thinking? (Shakes his head).
 
Wannya's mini diary, yesterday,We came back from planet sharaku, and just to think that we're going to live happily again, Miyu was abducted by an alien scientist, good thing Kanata is there to help her. I guess Miyu learned her lesson, she must not tease anyone because it hurts people, anyway Miyu and Kanata seems to get along well is there a sign that they will be a nice couple?
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
Reviews pls..:D