Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Chelsea's secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Daa! Daa! Daa! So please don't sue me.
 
“I can't believe this. Now, there's a girl who says she's staying here. How can she keep Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo being aliens, a secret?” Miyu asked. “Bow-meow! Where's the salt and pepper? I'm making dinner tonight!” Chelsea asked. “It's on the top shelf.” Bow-meow replied. “Thanks.” Chelsea said then she stared at the top shelf. “Open Sesame!” Chelsea exclaimed, cheerfully then the top shelf opened. Then the salt and pepper shakers came down. “You're an alien?” Miyu asked. “Yeah. I thought that it was obvious because Bow-meow was in his petsitter form.” Chelsea said as she got a pot and turned on the stove. “Hey, where's the refrigerator?” Chelsea asked as she looked around. “How long has she been on the streets?” Miyu whispered. “I dunno. I guess for 3 years.” Chelsea replied. “You can hear her?” Kanata asked. “No… I can read minds!” Chelsea exclaimed, happily as she still looked around. “Oh. The refrigerator is over there.” Miyu said as she pointed. “Thanks!” Chelsea exclaimed then she walked over to the refrigerator.
 
There! Second chapter done and a hundred more to go! Please review! I need inspiration from my fans!!!