Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Daa! Daa! Daa! So please don't sue me.
 
The next day, Miyu and Kanata went off to school and Bow-meow and Lou were off shopping. “I'm bored…” Chelsea told herself. Then, she decided too take a walk. “I'm still bored…” Chelsea told herself as she walked around the temple. So she decided to take a stroll around town. “Hey! Look! There's Miyu and Kanata!” Chelsea exclaimed as she spotted them walking to school. She started to run after them but she bumped to two girls instead. “Oops! Sorry!” Chelsea said as she stood up, helped the girls up and got the girls bags and handed them to the girls. The two girls nodded, stood up, brushed their selves up and got their bags. “My name is Chelsea.” Chelsea said as she extended her hand. “Marje.” the girl with hair tied up in a ponytail said as she shook Chelsea's hand with a free arm and let go. “Marielle.” the girl with a hair band said and shook Chelsea's free hand too. “Oh no! Marielle, we're going to be late for class!” Marje exclaimed as she checked her watch then she and Marielle ran off. `Weird…' Chelsea thought.
 
Please review if you want to see more stories. I have a lot of plots coming but I'll need your help. Please review.