Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ 600 is a big number... ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Review please!
 
 
 
 
“Finally! I can play the `London Bridge is Falling Down' song on the controls!” Chelsea exclaimed happily as she tampered with the control pad. “Lou! Can you please get off my head?” Bow-meow asked as he tried to get Lou and Pepo off his head because they were playing on top of it. “HOME!!!” Chelsea exclaimed when the spaceship landed. Later…
 
“BYE!!! AND THANKS!!!” Chelsea, Marje and Marielle shouted as the spaceship blasted off. “My darling Lou!!!” A voice sang out from the temple. “Come on Lou! Let's go play with Mamoka.” Bow-meow said then he carried Lou and Pepo into the temple.
 
“Well, we need to go. See ya!” Marje exclaimed then she and Marielle started walking back to their homes.
 
“Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!” “Bye!”
 
“Hey! What's with all they `bye's?” Marielle asked as she turned around. “AHHH!!!” she and Marje screamed. “What's wrong?” Miyu asked as she ran out of the temple. She gasped. “HI!!!” 600 voices exclaimed. “What was that?!” Kanata asked as he ran outside too.
 
There, he found 600 Chelseas either waving, flying or lifting things up. Later… “The good thing is, Chelsea talk and obey. The bad news is, we can't find a big enough place to hide the 600 Chelseas.” Miyu said.
 
“So we have to keep her… I mean them… I mean… Oh, you know what I mean. Anyway, we have to keep her in the main temple while waiting?” Marje asked. “OH NO!!!” Marielle exclaimed. “What?” Kanata asked. “We have school tomorrow.” Marielle groaned.
 
“How can we go to school with a hundred Chelseas following us?” Marje whined. “Maybe you can…” Miyu said, grinning. “Don't even think about it.” Kanata said as he whacked Miyu in the back of her head. “Ow!” she shouted. “The best idea is that Chelsea has to be absent tomorrow.” Bow-meow said.
 
“NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!” voices rang out from the main prayer room. “We have a test tomorrow and Chelsea can't afford to miss it or she'll have to stay after school the next day.” Marje explained. “Let's hope she won't do a Miyu and stay home.” Kanata said.
 
Now Miyu was the one who whacked Kanata in the back of the head. “Well, she'll have to deal with it.” Bow-meow sighed as Miyu and Kanata started arguing. The next day… “599… 600!” Miyu exclaimed as she grudgingly finished counting all the Chelseas.
 
She had to wake up at 6 to help Bow-meow and Kanata count all the Chelseas. “Great. They're all here!” Bow-meow exclaimed happily. “Well, we'd better get going. School is starting at 10 minutes.” Kanata said hurriedly as he got his things and sped off.
 
Miyu got her things and followed shortly. Suddenly, one of the Chelseas noticed that Miyu and Kanata forgot their lunches. At school, recess… “I'm starving.” Miyu moaned. “Me too.” Kanata agreed. Christine saw her chance and began walking to Kanata, holding the lunch she always prepares for him for no apparent reason.
 
But before she could reach him, a Chelsea opened the classroom door. “You guys forgot your lunch again.” The Chelsea said as she handed a lunch each to Miyu and Kanata. “What are you doing here?” Miyu hissed. “You forgot your lunches.” Chelsea repeated.
 
“Go home now!” Kanata ordered. Chelsea stuck out her tongue and left. Christine eyed Chelsea suspiciously. `Is she trying to get in the way of my relationship with Kanata?' Christine thought darkly. Later… Christine spied after Miyu and Kanata who were on their way home.
 
“Kanata.” Miyu said suddenly stopping. `Uh oh. Either she noticed me or she's gonna make her move on Kanata.' Christine thought as she hid behind the bush. “Kanata, I have something to tell you…” “What is it?” “Ummm…” Christine closed he eyes. No… All her hard work to get Kanata… All falling into pieces…
 
“It's your turn to go shopping today.” A sound of a whack was heard. Yup, that's right. Kanata just whacked Miyu in the head again. Christine sighed. `I wonder how Chelsea, Mr. Dumpling and Baby Lou can keep up with those two.' she thought.
 
Then when she was following Miyu, she spotted her looking around at her surroundings. Then Miyu got something from her pocket. “Hey Bow-meow, are they all there?” Miyu asked. “One is missing!” a voice wailed from the thing Miyu was talking to.
 
“Oh great. She never listens.” Miyu said as she slipped the thing back in her pocket. Miyu stared into space thoughtfully. Where would Chelsea go? Of course. Miken's place. Christine waved he arm in front of Miyu's face. “Hello? Earth to Miyu?” Christine said.
 
“Eh? Oh! Sorry Chris! I didn't notice you for a sec! Ummm…” Miyu started to say. “It's okay! Anyway, why are you not at home at this time? I bet you're starving!” Christine exclaimed, trying to prevent herself from smirking. Miyu's stomach rumbled.
 
“Err… I'm going there right now! Yeah!” Miyu invented. “Oh! Can I come?” Christine asked innocently. “NO!!!” Miyu half shouted, half ordered. Christine looked taken back. “Sorry.” Miyu said sheepishly. “Nah, it's okay. Anyway, I have to be babysitting Mamoka right now. See ya!” Christine exclaimed as she left.
 
“Well, I'd better hurry. Chris is usually suspicious.” Miyu said then she sped off to Miken's house. Later… “Fill this, this and this!” Miken ordered Chelsea as she pointed to some pictures. Chelsea obeyed. Strange. Miken was the only one Chelsea obeyed all the time.
 
So Chelsea always visited her. Weird eh? Anyway, Miyu was finally able to see the door open. She greeted Miken's brother, Azuki and asked him is he seen Chelsea. “Yeah. She's in the living room helping Miken with her comics. Follow me.” Azuki said then he led Miyu to the living room.
 
Miyu followed and saw Chelsea hard at work, coloring something in. “Really Miken, you're overworking the poor girl.” Azuki scolded. “No I'm not! She asked for it!” Miken argued while she worked on one page. “Chelsea, time to go or no allowance for a week.” Miyu said.
 
Chelsea paused. Then she looked up. “I have allowance?” she asked. Miyu sweatdropped. `You do know that there are 599 of you waiting for you at home and we need you there to transform back to 1 before you die!' Miyu thought. Chelsea nodded then finished the page she was working on.
 
“Done. Anyway Miken, I'd better be going. I'm hungry and wanna eat back at the temple.” Chelsea said. Miken nodded, not taking her eyes (or her pencils) off her comic. Later… “In a few minutes time, they'll all go into one.” Kanata said, looking at his watch.
 
“I hope they'll hurry up. Look at all the trouble even only one of them caused me today!” Miyu exclaimed. “5… 4… 3… 2… 1!” Kanata said, relieved. Slowly, all the Chelseas turned into 1. “I have to go to the bathroom.” the last one said. There was a flush from the temple's toilet. Miyu, Kanata, Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo froze.
 
No one except them are in or anywhere near the temple. “I'm sorry. Did I miss anything?” a voice asked. A Chelsea entered the room. The two Chelseas left quickly merged into the one and only Chelsea Saionji. “Finally! Now that's over!” Bow-meow exclaimed. “I'm hungry.”
 
 
 
WAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry. I'm having a really bad time with all my work. My sis keeps hogging the computer so it's hard. Well, please review!