Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Mamoka strikes ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is another chapter. It awaits to be read by the reader… SO READ!!! THINK OF THE POOR STORY!!!
 
 
 
“Wow…” Chelsea, Marje, Marielle whispered when they got off the spaceship. “Everything is so green…” Marje whispered. “What do you expect?” Sayah asked as he laughed. Meanwhile, at earth… “Hello? Anyone home?” Miyu asked as she opened the front door.
 
“Hi Madam!” Mamoka exclaimed. “Mamoka, where is everyone?” Miyu asked. “They went to Planet Green to save Bow-meow from the disease.” Mamoka replied. “WHAT???!!!” Miyu shouted. “Hey! Don't have to get so huffy! Anyway, where's Kanata?” Mamoka asked.
 
“Off shopping. Why?” Miyu asked, trying to calm down. Mamoka raised an eyebrow. “What?” Miyu asked. “You like him, don't ya?” Mamoka said. “What?!” Miyu shouted. She felt her face growing red. “Don't worry! I won't tell Chris!” Mamoka exclaimed cheerfully.
 
Miyu quickly closed the door behind her. Then she sighed. “Fine, I do. What made you figure out that?” Miyu asked suspiciously. Mamoka laughed. “It's obvious! Well, not really but you seemed like you're jealous when that Akira girl was here.” she replied.
 
“How'd you know about Akira?” Miyu asked more suspiciously. “I spied.” Mamoka said simply. “That's impolite.” Miyu pointed out. “Well, you were spying too.” Mamoka argued. Miyu sighed again. That was true. “So when are you going to tell him?” Mamoka asked.
 
“Huh?” Miyu said, surprised. “Well, you should be more like Lou and me! Lou and I confessed our feelings the first time we met!” Mamoka exclaimed proudly. Miyu sighed. “It's not as easy as that. We hated each other the first time we met.” Miyu explained.
 
“So what? You should tell him as soon as possible.” Mamoka said. Miyu whined. “Mamoka, please get off my case!” “Alright. Well, I think that you really should tell him soon before some girl steals him away from you.” Mamoka advised.
 
“Alright! But promise you won't tell anyone until I do!” Miyu exclaimed. “Got it!” Mamoka replied. Then the two of them linked arms. “A woman to woman promise is made!” they both exclaimed. After Miyu was out of sight when she was skipping to the kitchen,
 
Mamoka got a small computer out of her pocket. “There. Happy?” Mamoka asked. An image of Chelsea popped into the screen. “Just what I need! Now it's Kanata's turn!” Chelsea exclaimed. Mamoka sighed and went outside to wait for Kanata.
 
“Alright catch you later! We have to ask a guy where to find those herbs!” Chelsea exclaimed then she screen went blank. Mamoka slipped the mini computer into her pocket and waited on the stairs for Kanata. Soon, Kanata came and he was surprised to hear that Mamoka was waiting for him and not for Lou.
 
“Alright, what's up?” Kanata asked suspiciously. “I just want to ask you about your feelings for Miyu.” Mamoka replied. “Huh? I don't have any feelings for Miyu.” Kanata said, starting to go up the stairs pretty fast. “Then why is your face blushing?” Mamoka asked behind Kanata.
 
Kanata paused. “I'm not blushing!” he exclaimed after 30 seconds. “Nice comeback.” Mamoka smirked. “I told you, I was not blushing!” Kanata said, louder this time. “Kanata's in denial!” Mamoka teased. “I AM NOT IN DENIAL!!!” Kanata shouted.
 
“Then why do you deny that you are in denial?” Mamoka asked, smiling. “Huh?” Kanata asked, getting confused. “Nevermind. But all I know is that you really love Miyu.” Mamoka said then she skipped to the temple. Kanata dashed after her.
 
“Oh alright, fine. I love her. But don't tell Miyu, Christine, Santa or anybody. Especially not my sister.” Kanata begged. Mamoka sighed. Then she wondered how Chelsea forced her to do this job… Oh yeah… Lou helped… “Fine. I won't tell anyone.” Mamoka replied.
 
“Good.” Kanata said then he straightened himself up and practically skipped to the temple. Mamoka got the mini computer from her pocket. “Done. Are you happy now?” Mamoka asked as the screen switched on. But instead of Chelsea, Marje and Marielle flashed onscreen.
 
“Hey, where's Chelsea?” Mamoka asked. “She's playing the spaceship. Bow-meow's cured.”
 
 
 
WOOHOO!!! YOU READ!!! I'm so proud… I'm writing more!