Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ The lazy-mold disease strikes again ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

HI!!! A STORY AWAITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
“Oh no! I forgot that I promised that I will go shopping with Aya and Minami today!” Miyu suddenly said. “And I have to go with Santa to watch a movie!” Kanata added then the both of them started eating quickly. “But what about the household chores that the both of you were supposed to do last week and today is the deadline of them?” Chelsea asked.
 
“We'll do them as soon as we come home! Bye!” Miyu and Kanata exclaimed then they ran off. “Fine… Oh yeah! I need to make a phone call to Marje and Marielle! I heard they finished editing my videos!” Chelsea exclaimed as she stood up then she ran to the main hall.
 
“Ah! Now I finally get to eat those dumplings I saved last week!” Bow-meow exclaimed happily then he ran to the kitchen cupboard. “Bow-eow, hu nu!” Lou remarked as he remembered the time Bow-meow had the Lazy-mold disease.
 
But Bow-meow just opened the cupboard, got the dumplings and popped them into his mouth. “Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo said, scared. “Okay! I'm back! Sorry I kept you waiting!” Chelsea exclaimed, cheerfully when she walked into the room a few minutes later.
 
But then she saw Lou floating above Bow-meow and Pepo standing beside him. “Hey… What's wrong?” Chelsea asked as she walked over to Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow. She squatted beside Pepo and poked Bow-meow. “He looks funny.” Chelsea said.
 
“Wah! Bow-eow ga siese!” Lou exclaimed. “What? Bow-meow has a disease? Why? How? I don't get this.” Chelsea told Lou and Pepo. “Wah Mamo!” Lou said as he grasped his hand around his ear. “What? You want me to call Mamoka? Well… I don't see where this is going but I'll do it.” Chelsea said then she stood up, walked out of the room, went to the telephone and called Mamoka.
 
She decided to call Marje and Marielle to help them because Chelsea is usually clueless in most situations. Soon, Marje, Marielle and Mamoka arrived. “Ding dong!” “I'll get it!” Chelsea exclaimed then she ran to the door. “Thanks for coming, guys!' Chelsea exclaimed as she opened the door.
 
“Hey! How are you? Anyway, what's wrong?” Marje asked cheerfully. “Bow-meow's sick. And Lou is acting like this has happened before.” Chelsea replied as she led her visitors in. “Oh no! Not again!” Mamoka exclaimed then she ran to the living room.
 
“Huh?” Marje, Marielle and Chelsea asked as they ran after Mamoka. Meanwhile, in the living room…“Need… Comics…” Bow-meow whined in the living room as he crawled and reached towards the table where Kanata's comics were.
 
“Bow-ow?” Lou asked as he followed Bow-meow into the room. Soon, Mamoka, Chelsea, Marje and Marielle reached the living room. Chelsea, Marje and Marielle were surprised at what they saw. “Not again…” Mamoka groaned.
 
“What's wrong with Bow-meow?” Marielle asked. “He's sick.” Mamoka replied. “Of what?” Chelsea asked. “I don't know. But we need to get some plants from another planet to cure him.” Mamoka replied. “How can we get to the other planet?” Marielle asked. Mamoka shrugged.
 
Suddenly, there was a crash outside. “What was that?!” Marje, Marielle, Mamoka and Chelsea asked at the same time. The four of them quickly ran outside and they saw a really flashy spaceship and the door of it was opening. “Hi! We're back!” a voice exclaimed from inside the spaceship.
 
“Hey! It's Riyu!” Mamoka exclaimed. “Who's she?” Marje, Marielle and Chelsea asked. Soon, a girl with long red hair came out of the spaceship, holding the ear of a blond haired boy who had to follow the red haired girl because she won't let go of his ear.
 
“We're back! Sayah didn't really want to come but I was able to force him!” the red haired girl exclaimed. Suddenly, she saw Chelsea, Marje and Marielle and her jaw dropped. Mamoka saw this and she quickly said, “Oh! It's okay! They know about Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo already!”
 
“Phew. For a moment the, I thought we were dead meat.” the girl exclaimed as she wiped her forehead with her sleeve. “Can you please let go of my ear?!” the blond haired boy asked loudly. “Oops. Sorry.” The red haired girl said then she quickly let go of the boy's ear.
 
“Um… Are you two aliens too?” Marje asked. “Yes. My name is Riyu and this is my annoying brother, Sayah.” The red haired girl replied as she pointed to the blond haired boy. “Wah! Wah! Bow-eow! Bow-eow!” a little voice exclaimed from inside the temple.
 
Then suddenly, Lou came out of the temple crying and carrying Pepo. “Hey Lou! What's wrong?” Mamoka asked as she ran towards her boyfriend. “Wah! Bow-eow!” Lou cried. “What's wrong with Lou?” Sayah asked as he straightened himself up.
 
“Bow-meow is sick again.” Mamoka replied. “WHAT???!!!” Sayah asked then he ran inside the temple. `Why is everyone getting so emotional about this?' Chelsea wondered as she scooped up Lou and Pepo. Then Chelsea, Marje, Marielle and Riyu walked in the temple.
 
“Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed when Chelsea, Marje, Marielle, Riyu and Lou entered the living room. “Okay. Tell us what's wrong, Sayah.” Riyu said as she looked at her brother. “Well, Bow-meow has the Lazy-mold disease again.” Sayah replied as he knelt beside Bow-meow.
 
“What's that?” Chelsea asked. “It's a disease where pet-sitters become really lazy and don't do a thing.” Riyu replied. Suddenly, Sayah jumped up. “Oh no, I just remembered!” he exclaimed. “What?” Chelsea, Marje, Marielle, Mamoka and Riyu asked simultaneously.
 
<Sayah's Flashback>
 
“Hey Sayah! Hurry up or you'll be late for school!” Riyu shouted outside of Sayah's room. “Wait a second!” Sayah replied as he placed on his shirt. He turned on the radio to check on the early morning news. “Hello, everyone! This is Planet Teraku's most well known station on the planet, Media Newscasters!
 
We received word that babysitters that look like animals have usually been getting a sickness called Lazy-mold disease in Planet Otto! There have been reports that it's getting harder and harder to cure this disease! Before, there used to be 1 medical herb that can cure Lazy-mold disease from Planet Green but now you need 3 kinds of really rare medical herbs to cure this disease!”
 
<End of Sayah's flashback>
 
“WHAT???!!! WE NEED TO GET ALL THAT TO SAVE BOW-MEOW???!!! WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!” Chelsea screamed then she ran outside the temple. “I have never seen Chelsea this serious before… ” Marielle whispered to Marje. “Yeah. It's strange to see her acting like that.” Marje agreed.
 
Soon, Marje, Marielle, Sayah, Riyu, Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo were outside and Chelsea was determined to find out how to work the control system of Riyu and Sayah's spaceship. “Come on! We need to hurry and bring Bow-meow to Planet Green!” Sayah exclaimed as he carried Bow-meow on his back.
 
“We're coming too!” Marje and Marielle exclaimed as they ran inside the spaceship. “Ga!” Lou exclaimed as he floated into the spaceship with Pepo hopping beside him. “I'm going to stay here and watch over the temple while you guys are gone, okay?” Mamoka said.
 
“Alright. See you later Mamoka!' Sayah and Riyu exclaimed then they both got on the spaceship. “How do you work this thing?!” Chelsea asked as she looked at all of the buttons on the spaceship. “It looks a lot like a piano.” Marje observed.
 
“Really? Then all you got to do is play a tune?” Marielle asked. “No. You need to press the correct controls.” Riyu replied as she walked over to Chelsea, Marje and Marielle. “How do you work these?” Chelsea asked. “Here.” Riyu said then she placed a book just behind the controls.
 
Then she started playing “Mary had a little lamb' on the keyboard. Suddenly, the doors of the spaceship started to close and the spaceship's engine started to run. “Hey! You do have to play a tune!” Marielle exclaimed. “You don't have to play a tune. You have to play a song.” Riyu argued.
 
Lou laughed with Pepo as the both of them played with Bow-meow's head. “Hey, what other songs do you have to play?” Chelsea asked as she eyed the keyboard control system with great interest. “Um… London Bridge is falling down, the itsy bitsy spider and Jack and Jill.” Riyu replied.
 
“This is like going to a music recital.” Marje whispered to Marielle. The two of them giggled.
 
 
 
End of story… NOT!!! Read more! I wrote more!