Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Let's go back to the real world! ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ha! This chapter is long too! Enjoy!
 
The costumes they were wearing had disappeared and their clothes that they had before they fell asleep were back when they were being sent back.
 
“Huh? It was a dream?” Christine asked. “Of course it wasn-” Chelsea started to say but she was cut short when Kanata placed his hand over Chelsea's mouth. “I had a nightmare that I was taking a science test!” Kanata lied. “I had a dream that Chelsea's video camera got accidentally broken!” Miyu lied.
 
“I kjav klaa dwweem twat Milu wak Cimberwella ank Kawanka wak ta pince!” Chelsea mouthed out. “I'm sorry. I don't understand what you just said.” Christine said. “Oh! She said that she dreamt that she went to Momom Land!” Miyu exclaimed.
 
“Oh. Well, I had a dream that Miyu and Kanata got married.” Christine said. Then she picked up the Cinderella book. “Hey, Cinderella looks like Miyu and Kanata looks like the prince in this book…” Christine said as she flipped through the pages. Then, she started to get really angry.
 
“Miyu's mother must have sent this to Miyu because Miyu asked her to make a Cinderella story book and Miyu also said to make Cinderella to look like her and to make Kanata to look like the prince…” Christine murmured as she flipped through the pages. “Then they will get married and have a happy ever after…”
 
“Actually, I made that book when I was bored. I am good at drawing and Marje and Marielle also helped.” Chelsea said as she removed Kanata's hand from her mouth. “I was planning to change the faces because they looked a lot like Miyu and Kanata.” Chelsea added. “Oh…” Christine said as she calmed down.
 
`Yay! Miyu and Kanata didn't get married after all!' Christine thought, happily. “Well, it's getting kind of late… Phew… It's good that it's a Saturday, today. Christine, you'd better get going. It's late in the afternoon.” Chelsea said as she looked at her watch. “Oh! You're right! Good bye!” Christine exclaimed then she ran off.
 
“Don't ever do that again… I almost suffocated because you covered my nose and mouth!” Chelsea told Kanata, angrily. “Sorry…” Kanata replied. “Chelsea, isn't it time, now?” Marje asked. “Oh yeah! Marje, Marielle, are you ready?” Marje and Marielle nodded.
 
“Good. Miyu, Kanata, we'll be off to somewhere. Can you pass the message to Bow-meow and the others? TY! Let's go!” Chelsea exclaimed then she, Marje and Marielle ran to Chelsea's room. “Okay…” Miyu and Kanata said, suspiciously. Meanwhile, Marje, Chelsea and Marielle went outside the room with strange looking clothes to change their clothes in turns in the bathroom.
 
They came back to the room with costumes. Meanwhile, with Miyu and Kanata… “I wonder why Marje and Marielle need to sleep over. They're acting like something important is going to happen.” Miyu said. “Yeah. It's not like them to keep secrets.” Kanata agreed.
 
Soon, it was dinner time and Miyu was walking over to Chelsea's room with a tray filled with food. “Dinner time, guys!” Miyu exclaimed as she gently kicked the door of Chelsea's room since her hands were full because of the tray.
 
“Leave it near the door! I'll float it in later!” the voice of Chelsea exclaimed in the room. Miyu sighed then placed the tray down near Chelsea's door. “You'd better hurry or else Pepo will eat all your food and none will be left for you!” Miyu shouted then she walked to her room.
 
1 and a half hour later… Chelsea, Marje and Marielle seemed to be sitting on the floor and sketching something. “Hey, don't you think that we should get our food? I'm getting hungry…” Marje complained. “Yeah… I guess so.” Chelsea said then she stood up and walked to the door.
 
But when she opened the door and saw the tray, all she saw was a little pesky food stealing alien named Pepo. Chelsea frowned at the little pesky alien who ate all of the food that was supposed to be for herself, Marje and Marielle.
 
“You're a meanie. Now I have to cook food when I'm supposed to be eating right now.” Chelsea murmured. Then she walked to the kitchen and got three instant cup noodles. While she was looking for the noodles, she used her powers to fill a boiler with water and find three forks.
 
Chelsea looked around and guessed that Lou, Bow-meow, Miyu and Kanata went to their rooms already. After ten minutes, the water in the boiler was done boiling and she was able to find three cups of instant noodles. She opened the cups of noodles and poured hot water inside.
 
She placed a fork in each cup and floated then to her room. Chelsea soon walked back to her room to see Marje and Marielle holding one cup of noodles, each. The third one was on the floor. Chelsea closed the door behind her and sat down near Marje and Marielle.
 
“What took you so long?” Marje asked. “The evil little alien from Planet Pepo stole our food.” Chelsea replied. When the three of them were done eating, they decided to sleep. They went to the bathroom alternatively to change then went back to Chelsea's room to sleep.
 
The next day… Chelsea Marje and Marielle were starting to panic because they overslept and Marje and Marielle need to go home soon. “Okay. You need to hurry. I need to check something. Let's meet at the front door.” Chelsea said and ran out of her room.
 
Marje and Marielle went to the front door and waited for Chelsea. Soon, Chelsea came up said goodbye before Marje and Marielle went home...
 
“Phew… It has been a long day…” Chelsea said as she closed the door. “Tralalalala…” Chelsea sang as she walked back to her room. “Grumble, grumble…” her stomach started growling. “Uh oh…” Chelsea said. “Grumble, grumble…” her stomach started growling again.
 
“I'm hungry.” Chelsea finally proclaimed as she stated the obvious. She went out of her room and ran to the dining room to eat. When she got there, Miyu, Kanata, Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo were already done eating. “Awww… Phooey.” Chelsea complained. Pepo had probably eaten the leftovers.
 
“Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed, happily. “Sorry. You missed lunch.” Miyu told Chelsea. “Oh well…” Chelsea said, sadly then she ran to the cupboard to make herself instant noodles again. Miyu, Kanata and Bow-meow placed the used plates in the sink then they and Lou and Pepo left. Chelsea quickly made herself a cup of instant noodles and started eating.
 
“Tasty…” Chelsea muttered as she ate. Anyway, Miyu was passing by Chelsea's room. `Hey… Chelsea Marje and Marielle seem to be the only ones who can enter Chelsea's room…' Miyu thought, curiously. “Hey! What are you doing?!” a voice demanded behind Miyu.
 
Miyu turned around and she saw Kanata. “What's wrong?” Miyu asked. “You were about to go inside another persons room without asking permission.” Kanata replied. “No! Of course not!” Miyu remarked, nervously. Kanata looked suspicious.
 
“Well, I'm done taking a bath and Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow are almost done taking a bath. You'd better hurry or Chelsea will finish eating and use the bathroom before you.” Kanata said as his faced relaxed and then he passed Miyu and then he started walking away towards his room.
 
“That's right! I'd better hurry!” Miyu exclaimed then she ran to her room to get a towel and her pajamas. Meanwhile, Chelsea had just finished the instant noodles so she placed her fork in the sink and the instant noodle cup in the trash can.
 
She walked out of the dining room and into her room. She got her towel and pajamas and went out. After she closed the door, she went to the bathroom. When she reached there, Miyu had just finished and was already out with her pajamas on and she was holding her used towel and her used clothes on her hands.
 
“Okay! It's your turn, Chelsea!” Miyu exclaimed. “Thanks!” Chelsea replied then she entered the bathroom. Soon, Chelsea was done taking a bath. She came out with her pajamas on and she was holding her used towel and her used clothes on her hands. Then she placed her towel and used clothes except her underwear in the laundry basket.
 
Then, she washed her underwear and hung them in her room. She closed the door and then spent the rest of her time drawing and playing `Harvest Moon' in her room. Soon, she decided to go to bed. The next morning… “Ahhh… I wonder what time it is…” Chelsea wondered after she woke up.
 
She looked at her watch and saw that it was 4am. “What?” Chelsea asked herself. “Great… And I'm not sleepy…” she murmured. She got up, dressed up, and kept her underwear that she hung yesterday. “I'm gonna make breakfast… I'm really hungry since I missed dinner last night.” Chelsea recalled then she went out of her room. She went and made herself breakfast.
 
When she was done and her plate was in the sink, she just sat down and thought of what else to write in her comics. After 30 minutes, she went in her room and finished her homework that the teachers gave for the weekend. She finished after 30 minutes then she played `Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town' in her Gameboy Advance. She quickly prepared breakfast to surprise the others.
 
After 30 minutes of cooking, she went back to her room and drew in her `Corona' notebook where she draws comics that she plans to show to Mikan when she runs out of plots. Soon, she heard Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo sounding surprised outside her room. Then she made dolls with the stuff she found around her room. Then she spent the rest of her time finishing her comics. Sometime around 7am… Miyu and Kanata woke up.
 
They went to the dining room to eat breakfast and they saw their food on the table. Lou was playing happily with Pepo and Bow-meow was doing the housework. “Hey… Where's Chelsea? She's usually awake before us.” Miyu said as she looked around. “I don't know… Maybe she woke up, prepared breakfast, and went back to sleep.” Bow-meow guessed.
 
“What do you mean?” Kanata asked. “Well, after Lou, Pepo and I woke up and went to the kitchen, we saw food on the table.” Bow-meow replied. “Da!” Lou exclaimed. “Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo added. “Yeah, Lou. That was strange.” Bow-meow said. “I'll go check.” Miyu said then she went out of the room then she knocked on Chelsea's door.
 
“Chelsea! Breakfast is ready!” Miyu called. “Don't worry! I already ate!” Chelsea's voice replied from inside her room. “Okay!” Miyu replied then she went back to the dining room. “She prepared the food.” Miyu said as she sat down. Kanata sat down too. “Bon a petit!” they both exclaimed then they both started eating.
 
Soon, Chelsea came out of her room. “Okay… Now what are we supposed to do now?” she asked. “Eat.” Miyu and Kanata replied as they ate. “What about Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo?” Chelsea asked. “We're done.” Bow-meow replied.
 
Hi! Please review!