Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Wow! We're in a book! ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lookie! This chapter seems longer than usual, doesn't it? This chapter came on pretty quickly because I've been working on this since last year, remember? Thank you, my loving fans!!!
 
 
 
Meanwhile, in the book… “Time to start acting again…” Miyu said as she opened her eyes and saw that she was not in the Saionji temple anymore. Miyu stared and looked around and she saw a room filled with broken boxes, a rusted lamp, and a torn carpet and lots more of broken things.
 
Then, she looked at herself. He normal clothes had disappeared and she was dressed in rags. Miyu sighed. Then, she grabbed a nearby mop and she started cleaning the floor. “Cinderella!” a voice exclaimed then two girls who were about the same age as Miyu entered the room. “Hello Aya. Hello Minami.” Miyu said.
 
“Hurry up with fixing my dress! The ball is almost starting and I want to look spectacular!” Minami exclaimed. “And make sure that mine is the most prettiest at the ball!” Aya exclaimed as she twirled around. “Yes, mistresses.” Miyu acted. `Chelsea has to be up to something…' Miyu thought as she was scrubbing.
 
Soon, Aya and Minami left the room and Miyu was stuck in the room alone. Then, Miyu heard a sound of a group of horses running away. “Sigh… I wish I had a fairy god-parent that will let me go to the ball…” Miyu said. Then, she waited. 9:00… 9:30… 10:00… “Poof!” something went. “Finally…” Miyu murmured.
 
“Da!” someone exclaimed. A small baby appeared and it looked a lot like Lou! “Hello… Who are you?” Miyu asked and she tried to look as curious as possible. “Galamboo!” Cinderella's God Father exclaimed then he raised a wand and made a sign that said, “Hi! I am your Fairy Godfather!” behind him.
 
“Weird. Last time, it was fairy godmother… I guess this the more advanced version…” Miyu thought. “Umm… Fairy Godfather, can you make me a dress and a carriage?” Miyu asked, quickly. “Kiya!” Lou exclaimed then he made a pony out of thin air.
 
Then, a car and its parts came crashing down on Miyu. Miyu quickly ran aside so she won't get hit. “Sooko!” Cinderella's fairy godfather exclaimed then he made a carriage appear in front of Miyu and it looked a lot like Bow-meow.
 
“Yuradoodle!” Cinderella's fairy godfather said then he made Miyu's rags disappear then he replaced them with a very beautiful dress. “Wow… It's even prettier than before…” Miyu said as she looked at the dress, admiringly. “Ja!” Lou exclaimed then he made the car, pony, and the parts, disappear.
 
“Well, we'd better go or we will be late for the ball.” the carriage said. “You're right! Thank you, fairy godfather!” Miyu exclaimed as she entered the Bow-meow carriage.
 
Then, the carriage started moving and Miyu was on her way to the ball. When Miyu looked out the window and into the house that she came from, she saw that her fairy godfather had disappeared. “Sigh… On my way, I guess…” Miyu said then she faced frontward and tried to think of what Chelsea was scheming.
 
At the ball… “Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, let's go!” Chelsea, Marje and Marielle sang as they did some kind of war dance outside of Kanata's room.
 
“Fine! I'm done! Just keep quiet!” Kanata said as he went out of his room. Then a councilor ran over to where Chelsea, Marje and Marielle were standing and the councilor looked a lot like Santa. “Sir, the ball is about to start and madams, it is almost time to sing.” the prince's councilor said then he ran off.
 
“Well, let's go. Cinderella will be waiting.” Chelsea said. Then, Kanata started to go blush. “W-what are you talking about?” Kanata asked, embarrassed. “Did you get that?” Chelsea asked Marje. “Yup.” Marje replied as she held up a video camera in front of Kanata's face.
 
Then Marje stopped recording then she, Chelsea and Marielle giggled as they ran away from Kanata. Kanata stopped blushing and started walking away. “Can't they respect other people's privacy?” Kanata murmured as he walked away. Anyway, Miyu soon arrived in the castle.
 
When she went inside, there were girls and boys crowding all over the place. Also Christine was there. Miyu stood at the farther end of the castle where it was less crowdy. Then, Christine spotted Miyu. Christine had no idea that she got sucked into the book's fantasy and she believed that everything she was seeing was real.
 
“Miyu! Excuse me, Miyu!” Christine called as she tried to go through the crowd. But Miyu couldn't hear Christine from over the sounds of the boys and girls who kept talking about Kanata and Chelsea.
 
“Tun, tu, tu, tu, tu, tu ,tu!!!” the trumpets rang. “The prince and princess are approaching!” the prince's councilor proclaimed. Then, everyone went quiet. Miyu stared at the stage in the back of the room, hoping that nobody would spot her. Chelsea came from behind a curtain then she, Marje and Marielle went on the stage.
 
“The Prince is approaching!” the prince's councilor exclaimed then Kanata appeared from behind the curtain. “Oh!!! The Prince!!!” a lot of girls in the crowd exclaimed. “Hi, Kanata!” Christine shouted from the crowd. Then, Kanata looked at the far end of the room. He spotted Miyu.
 
They both smiled, weakly at each other. “Hey prince, want to dance with that babe at the back?” the prince's councilor asked Kanata, quietly as he pointed at Miyu. “Move aside!” the prince's councilor ordered, without even waiting for an answer.
 
All the Chelsea and Kanata fans except Miyu and Christine moved aside. Christine looked excited. `Christine must think that Kanata wants to dance with her…' Chelsea thought. But then, the palace guards grabbed Christine then they moved her aside. Kanata got off the stage and he slowly walked to where Miyu was standing.
 
Then, he stopped in front of Miyu. They blushed as they looked at each other's eyes. “Hi…” Miyu whispered. “Well Cindi, would you like to dance?” Kanata asked. Miyu smiled a little.
 
Kanata bowed then he kissed Miyu's hand. “Cinderella, would you like to dance with me?” Kanata asked, clearly and loudly. Chelsea smiled when she saw Miyu nod, slowly. Kanata straightened himself up and then he and Miyu started to dance. Chelsea was starting to get worried when she looked at Christine.
 
Christine was getting so mad, that there were flames covering her. Cinderella's stepsisters had Christine's necked leashed and they seemed to know that something like that might happen in the ball. Miyu and Kanata, amazingly, seemed to be enjoying themselves.
 
“Wow… You're getting better at dancing.” Kanata said, impressed. “Thanks…” Miyu replied, blushing. Then, Chelsea started singing waltz songs. “Uh oh…” Miyu and Kanata murmured. Neither of them knew how to waltz. “Wait. Remember that time in Chelsea's dance competition? There were some people there, waltzing.” Miyu whispered to Kanata as the both of them paused from dancing.
 
“Yeah… I remember. Let's try to copy what they did.” Kanata replied, quietly. Miyu and Kanata started dancing again and it went along pretty well. But they kept accidentally stepping in each other's feet, so maybe it didn't go so well…
 
They both kept saying things like, “Ow!” “Stop stepping on my foot!”. “Ding dong!!!” the clock tower rang. “It's time to go!” Miyu said, nervously. Then, she let go of Kanata's hands and she ran out of the palace. She made sure that one of the glass slippers came off then she ran back to Cinderella's house.
 
“Okay! Did you get it?” Chelsea asked, excitedly as she, Marje and Marielle got off the stage. “Here you go!” Marielle exclaimed as she gave Chelsea's video camera back to its owner. “Yahoo!” Chelsea exclaimed as she got her video camera. She reran what Marielle recorded, smirking.
 
While Chelsea, Marje and Marielle were talking, Kanata also got out from the palace and he got Miyu's shoe. When Christine saw that Miyu and Kanata were not dancing anymore, she calmed down. When the evil stepsisters saw that, they ran to the buffet table because they were starving because of holding back Christine.
 
“What's this?” Christine asked as she looked at the neck leashes on her neck. As she was trying to pull them out, Marje and Marielle stared at her. “You know what? Christine is acting her parts differently…” Marje said, thoughtfully as she watched Christine.
 
“Yeah… She was also supposed to move aside when Santa was calling out…” Marielle said. “Have you guys forgotten? Christine also got sucked in the book!” Chelsea said as she looked at Marje and Marielle in awe. “Hmmm? Oh yeah!!!” Marje and Marielle exclaimed when they heard what Chelsea just said. “Sigh…” Chelsea sighed.
 
The next day… “Good. It's morning and this story is soon going to end.” Miyu said, thoughtfully as she stretched her arms. “Ding dong!” the doorbell rang. “I'll get it!” both of the evil stepsisters exclaimed as they ran to the door. Miyu followed them, afraid of what might happen next.
 
“Hi!” Chelsea exclaimed as the stepsisters opened the door. Chelsea, Kanata and the Prince's councilor were waiting outside. The Prince's councilor was holding a pillow with the glass shoe on it.
 
“We are looking for the person who danced with my brother, last night. Do you have any suggestions?” Chelsea said, so quickly that no one can understand her. “Erm… Surely it is not me because the person who was dancing with the prince has blond hair and I have red hair.” the stepsister that looked like Minami said.
 
“I hate this scene…” the stepsister that looked like Aya whispered. The stepsister that looked like Minami poked the stepsister that looked like Aya with her elbow. “And it's not me because I have brown hair.” the stepsister that looked like Aya said, glaring at the stepsister that looked like Minami.
 
The stepsister that looked like Minami glared back. “Well, the girl standing behind you has blond hair. Can she try?” Chelsea asked as she grasped something in her pocket. Miyu knew right away that it was Chelsea's video camera.
 
“Sure, why not?” the stepsisters said at the same time as they stepped aside, still glaring at each other. Well, you know what happens next. Chelsea recorded every single part when Miyu was trying on the glass slipper. So now, they are at the Prince's and Cinderella's wedding.
 
And Miyu and Kanata were staring in it. Chelsea, Marje and Marielle got to be the bride's maids and they were standing near the altar when the Miyu and Kanata were walking down the aisle that leads to the altar. Miyu and Kanata spotted Christine as they were walking to the altar.
 
She was sobbing really hard. “She still doesn't know about this…” Miyu whispered to Kanata as they were walking. Soon, the both of them reached the altar.
 
The minister walked down to the altar with a bible in his hands. The pastor looked a lot like Housho Saionji and even though he Chelsea who was video taping everything from her video camera, can see him standing right in front of Miyu and Kanata, she had no idea who he was because she had amnesia when she was kidnapped when she was just 3-years-old.
 
“Who is he?” Chelsea asked Marje and Marielle. Marje and Marielle just stared at Chelsea because they were really surprised that Chelsea forgot what her own father looks like. When Chelsea realized that Marje and Marielle weren't going to answer her, she just shrugged and continued watching and videotaping.
 
“The wedding ceremony is now beginning.” the pastor announced. Chelsea was able to hear more sobs from Christine from behind her. `Oh no…' Miyu and Kanata thought.
 
Then, Miyu or Kanata started to blush because they were just realizing that the both of them were holding hands in front of gazillions of people.
 
“Hmph… I wish Chelsea would turn off her video camera…” Miyu whispered. “Me too… Oh, and be careful… I think Christine would destroy the church down if she sees us…” Kanata replied then he stopped suddenly then he started to blush. Miyu knew what he was about to say then she started to blush too.
 
Then, Miyu and Kanata started looking in the opposite sides of each other. Finally, after a few suppressive moments, Miyu and Kanata started to face each other.
 
“Good. Since you two start to cooperate, let's make peace with a kiss.” the pastor said. “What???!!!” Miyu and Kanata both shouted. Then they slowly faced the opposite sides of each other, again.
 
“Even in a dream, it's still gross!” Miyu thought. “Why? Why can't the dream end now?” Kanata thought. “Well, it has to end, right?” Miyu thought. “I can't hide from this forever…” Kanata also thought.
 
“This is annoying… Can't we just get this over with?” Miyu whispered to Kanata. Miyu's face grew redder. “I guess you are right. Le'ts get this over with…” Kanata agreed. He also started to grow redder. Then the both of them faced each other, slowly. “Ready?” Kanata asked. Miyu nodded. Then, the both of them kissed.
 
“Ewww!” Chelsea, Marje and Marielle whispered. “Let's watch it when we get home!” Marielle suggested. “Deal!” Marje and Chelsea replied. Soon, Miyu and Kanata were now walking out of the church. “What happened?! We were supposed to get warped back!” Miyu exclaimed.
“I know!” Kanata exclaimed. Then, Christine caught up with Miyu and Kanata. “Well, congratulations for your marriage. I suppose the two of you are very happy.” Christine said.
 
“Hmmm… Hey! Don't erase that part!” Marje, Marielle and Chelsea were watching the Cinderella story they recorded on Chelsea's video camera as they went out of the church. Then, Chelsea spotted Christine talking to Miyu and Kanata. Chelsea, Marje and Marielle caught up with them.
 
“Hi Christine! I see that you have stopped crying!” Chelsea exclaimed. “Yes… I have gotten over the fact that Miyu and Kanata got married so there is nothing I can do about it.” Christine replied. `Hooray!' Chelsea, Marje and Marielle thought. Then, Chelsea, Marielle, Marje, Miyu, Kanata and Christine finally woke up.
 
Um… I don't know if the kissing part is PG or not so please don't sue me!!! Anyway, if it is, I'm definitely sure to change it! Please review!