Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ The new beginning ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm sorry! I won't get to talk much right now! I'm busy working on my next story for this fiction!
 
“It's a good thing I was saving my allowance this week!” 6-year-old Chelsea Saionji exclaimed, happily. Chelsea had short, brown hair, tied up in 4 star pigtails and she is the younger sister of Kanata Saionji.
 
She is also an alien and that was kept a secret between her trusted friends. She can float stuff, fly, read people's thoughts, say stuff in people's minds and read feelings. “Are you done yet?” Miyu Kouduki asked.
 
Miyu Kouduki had long, blond hair and she was really cute. She knew that Chelsea was an alien. But she didn't know that Chelsea couldn't read feelings. “This is getting boring we have been to 5 toy stores, already.” Kanata Saionji complained.
 
Kanata Saionji was Chelsea's brother and he had short, brown hair. He knew that Chelsea was an alien, too. But he didn't know that Chelsea can read feelings, neither. “But at least Lou is enjoying it!” Chelsea said, defensively. “Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed. “Shh!!! We mustn't let anybody hear you!” Bow-meow told Pepo.
 
Lou, Bow-meow and Pepo were aliens who came from another planet called Planet Otto. Since they were aliens themselves, they knew that Chelsea was an alien. Lou can fly around Bow-meow can transform to anything, and Pepo can fly, too and he is Lou's pet. Bow-meow is taking a shape of a man called Mr. Dumpling/ Miyu's relative and he was carrying Lou and Pepo. “Then why have Marje and Marielle had to come with us, anyway?” Miyu asked. Chelsea's two friends grinned mischievously.
 
Marje and Marielle were two girls that were about the same age as Chelsea. They both knew that Chelsea was an alien and the three of them loved videotaping Miyu and Kanata. Chelsea brought Miyu, Kanata, Lou, Pepo, Bow-meow, Marje and Marielle to a department store with 5 toy stores because she was dying from boredom.
 
“Because I wanted them to come.” Chelsea replied, simply. “Well are you finished yet? It's getting late.” Kanata said as he checked his watch. “Yup.” Chelsea replied. “Anyway, I guess we better get back to the temple. Hey, Marje, Marielle, can you sleep over? It's a Friday, anyway.” Chelsea suggested.
 
“Okay. Lets see.” Marje and Marielle replied then they called from a payphone, nearby. “Our moms said yes!” Marje and Marielle exclaimed as they went back. “Yay! But what will I do about your pajamas… Oh yeah! I washed the pajamas that you used in your last sleep over! We can use those!” Chelsea exclaimed.
 
She's prepared for anything…” Miyu murmured. The others except Chelsea, Marje, Marielle and Miyu quietly agreed. Soon, Miyu, Kanata, Chelsea, Lou, Bow-meow, Pepo, Marje and Marielle reached the temple. “Hey…” Chelsea said, suddenly when they reached the top of the stairs.
 
“What is it?” Kanata asked. “Isn't that the wooden chime?” Chelsea asked then she started listening. Chelsea was right. Then, the chime stopped, suddenly. “Somebody must be inside! Follow me!” Miyu exclaimed then everyone ran in the temple. “Look.” Chelsea said as she pointed to the place where they always found the chime.
 
“It's Christine!” Miyu, Kanata, Chelsea, Bow-meow, Marje and Marielle exclaimed. Christine was found sleeping on the porch. “Hey! She's been searching around my stuff!” Chelsea exclaimed then she got something that Christine was holding in her hand.
 
“Hey! It's my Cinderella Virtual Learning Experience Picture Book!” Chelsea said as she held up the book. “Your what?” Miyu asked. “Cinderella Virtual Learning Experience Picture Book!” Chelsea, Marje and Marielle repeated then the three of them started reading.
 
Then, they fell asleep on the porch too. “Wow… The three of them are idiots…” Miyu said. “C'mon. We need to get them out. Bow-meow, you keep in charge of the house.” Kanata said as he got the book then he and Miyu started reading it. Then, the both of them fell asleep too. “Oh no! How can we get them in the house?” Bow-meow asked as he stared at the people on the floor
 
Here is my longest chapter yet!!! Please review!!!